hama71

Trying cut watermalon I cut myself instead :leaf7:.... IT"S HURT!!!!!!!!!! Just how much clumsy I can get?? :leaf16:..

now I must write with one hand..... how slow it goes...really slow......I will get '90 before I finish writing this post :5yoyo21:....

@Seren~ thank you for the fanvids u posted, Im watching them atm ;)

aaaawwwww~Pure video.... now I feel very guilty for having shipped BabaXDai before xD!

its just me or the fitting room kiss seem to last longer here @v@? why every time I watch it I get so excited....

I'd like to receive a kiss like that AAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!

and you knwo what? usually I don't watch many fanvids about MisuShin becoz every time I do it I become sad.... T__T

that story really touched my heart, can't help but feel a pang every time I think about them.... >.

I can really spazz over Baba and Taiki like crazy but when it come

to talk about MisuShin's love story I feel my heart crack....

that's why I wanna another movie about Arata and Shing so bad.....

I wanna see more romance between them *hugs Shing*

the other videos are nice as well and yeah there are pics of Dai and Hamao

I've never seen before @v@ (such as the one where Dai~chan's shirt is open EHEHEHEH XD)

gaaaaawwww~I'd like to have a love story like Gii~Takumi's one atm T____T

I really need some romance and sweetness~♥

You know Ari I had the same feeling :leaf15: in this vid it looked like they was kissing forever^^....well ....when you watch those two passionate kiss you can't help but feel the urge to go and join them hahaaha....

I want continuation of Misu and Shin too... leaving the story of them in place like it is for now it's feels like I have only saw "some for play" and I feel like something "big" is missing ....don't you agree??^^... there was no full happy ending for them in my eyes.... we all well know from the start Shin's feelings but Misu's?.....

Misu's feelings are still big mystery...unnamed....till the end unsaid ....... he don't want let go of Shin ... he didn't let him escape ....but he either shows him his real feelings ... he using master/pet bonds to keep Shin close to him...even in the last scene from Pure - when Shin so openly shows him his concern, then after he is saying: "...but,after all...I might not be able to stay beside you like this forever?" (I thought yes like this Shin force him to admit his feelings for you! go for it! now he must respond to you! ) ....what Misu answered ??... "Look, Shingyougi...I will say this only once, so listen closely..." (I thinking yes!! yes!! yes!!! Shin did it! He will confess now to him ... just look at Shin face in that moment so PURE there is no one who would try fool him now.....Did I said no one???? After next few second of movie I really wanted kill Misu!!) ..."DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HAYAMA"?????????????????What is this??? ....Why did you? ....Misu why????? Why from whole sentences you could tell him you chosed this one :cuteonion24:.. at last he added "It irritates me." what made me more calmer at that time... but then again Shin respond to this sentence with "I love you Arata-san" so he did read it like some kind of love confession didn't he... but Misu again cooled his head with "Don't think to much of it,Shingyougi. A pet should act like one, and just quietly follow behind its master"......and that is what I am talking about.It's still not enough ....I want see Misu's feeling more cleary.. that's why I hope for follow-up story ^^

Song: To be Near You by Viktoria (this guarantee to put a smile on your face)

SONG: I don't want you to go by Lani Hall (this fanvid has a very different approach to the usual Pure fanvids because it'll make you wonder if MisuShin will ever be happy)

Yojichan thanks for sharing :banhbao21: ... the second vid was the best Pure fanvid I saw till now... she use all scenes without using the "thrump card" and manage to create so deep impression in my head^^... I really like it!! And this lovely song... well done ... well done!

If someone have same fanvids that's are no anymore aviable on portals like YouTube or Veoh please share them with us .. it's nice to be able watch at Takumi-kun series by other persons eyes! :cuteonion48:

I feel so useless these days :leaf16: like no matter what I say or do for other people in my life incuding work it's not enough. I do a better job and someone else gets the credit! I barely post on here bcause if I give my opinion about whatever the current topic is I always seemed to get bypassed or ignored. I'm ot saying everyone's ignoring me but it feels like it.

Usually to vent I write my one-shots but the only idea I had for MisuxShing well all of you could kill me or worse if I wrote the idea out.

Ueda that is not trure.. I like reading your posts. Why so pesimistic mood hmmm??? Maybe you are just overworked that's why you feel so down... cheer up please!! You definitely need some holiday away from work and stress.... why don't you relax yourself for few days without thinking about anything maybe that will help you and your inspiration^^ :leaf3: kisses

just for you!!

Writing this post took me really a while ^^... I hope my hand heal very fast :leaf8:

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

uhuhuhuhuhu~that's what I wanna talk about NOW.

I have a thing about Dai and Baba together!

yes, one of my dreams is to see them together.

I'll ship forever BabaXTaiki but Im shipping also BabxDai!! its just another affair.

srsly, I don't see them like a couple (Baba and Taiki are the best couple ever ofc)

but I see them like...

mmmmm... friends with benefits? LOL XD

I mean, its like..... I dunno.... I'd like to imagine them out and get drunk together and then

have just some random sex....~srsly, what the hell Im saying now AHAHAHAH XD

but yeah, if you see them together it's clear that they are just friends and nothing more.

but I love to think about a imaginary sexual-relationship between them-OMG.

and I think Baba would be the UKE. OMG I'VE SAID IT.

yeah yeah I think baba would be the UKE and Dai~chan the SEME-----► O___O AAAAAAH!!!!

*imaginary fanfictions all over*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

@June~ I know , right? that's one of my fav moments as well.

Dai~chan was really making out with that glass EHEHEH XD

he was really aware of what he was doing, right? rabbit16

he really knows those things make his fans go crazy...

but hey wait.....what was that? tomato juice?

and srsly in this shot.....

vb4%2520%2528290%2529.jpeg

"mmm it tastes so good, girls......"

it could be a perfect advertising @v@

and why now I feel the urge to drink some tomato juice.... and why this glass

seems to be so sexy now...

Im totally gonna make out with it @v@! ~and now what the hell Im saying! AHAHAHAH XD

@Selinia~ Hi!!!!!!

I love to meet other crazy and (pervy xD) fangirls LOL

and yeah..... as you can see you are surely not alone here onion4

*naughty talks all over*

Wooohhhooo!!! I love your imagination of DaixBaba having a sexual relationship together! I must confess that i sometimes have naughty imaginations about Dai having sex with someone... especially how he might look like when he has an orgasm.... :3onion15: Oh fuck... WHAT AM I SAYING HERE???!!!! (Sorry Daichan m(_ _)m )

Huh... sorry, i couldn´t resist... :leaf5:

He is so incredible sexy and my thougths do act up like this...

to everyone,

I have posted an update on the MisuShin RP "A Pure Twist". sorry for the delay..it took a while. i hope you enjoy..thank you so much for your continued support and inspiration.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh dear yojichan, you made me cry with this touching part of your story! Poor Misu.... :leaf9:

I really hope for him that shingyouji will wake up soon.... i´m sooo curious now what will happen next!!!! ^^

I feel so useless these days :leaf16: like no matter what I say or do for other people in my life incuding work it's not enough. I do a better job and someone else gets the credit! I barely post on here bcause if I give my opinion about whatever the current topic is I always seemed to get bypassed or ignored. I'm ot saying everyone's ignoring me but it feels like it.

Usually to vent I write my one-shots but the only idea I had for MisuxShing well all of you could kill me or worse if I wrote the idea out.

Oh dear, don´t be sad! Don´t take it to heart... i know how you feel! Sometimes life seemed to be gloomy and hopeless....

Sometimes it´s the same with me and i feel very depressed, but bad times will pass.... Bear up! *hugs*

Everybody here calls you Tat-chan! May i also call you like this? :)

A few months ago i´ve read all of your fanfics! Actually what i meant to say... you are really really a great writer... i love your stories a lot! Especially these one´s with the erotic parts in it... :cuteonion46:

Please continue your writing! I´d love to read more of you! :D

• Like 1

NE MINNA BIG FAVOR! One of my close friends Ashley just had her baby and she's premature. Only one pound could you please keep mother and daughter in your thoughts and well wishes towards them? If not I'll understand.

Ok now that I have that done, Gomen ne about yesterday. I'm still extremely upset since my:8onion74: level seems to be rising. I removed my fanvideo myself because I can't risk a another strike on my acct (then again there were no views on it so it was pointless for me to repost it *shrugs* I will never make another Takumi-kun fanvid because everyone else's is too good for me to even try to compare with. Besides that I don't have any ideas for them lol.

(looks at clock) Ooh goodie I get to go into work again and hear people whine and complain about how they have it so hard. Thats one thing I will never do. When I get home tonight I'm going to listen to Mao-kun sing rabbit3. I love his voice so much. Same with Dai-chan's. You know I wonder how those two would sound if they did a duet...

• Like 1

NE MINNA BIG FAVOR! One of my close friends Ashley just had her baby and she's premature. Only one pound could you please keep mother and daughter in your thoughts and well wishes towards them? If not I'll understand.

You can count on me...I hope they will make together in some way with God's help and protection

When I get home tonight I'm going to listen to Mao-kun sing rabbit3. I love his voice so much. Same with Dai-chan's. You know I wonder how those two would sound if they did a duet...

Didn't they sang together in Memorial Road - Prince Of Wonderful Town (Hamao Kyosuke & Daisuke Watanabe & Yusuke Izaki)... it's true that it's not duet but trio but you can hear their voices together... and that song is really nice^^

Hi Girls! it's been ages i mean awhile LOL onion3

wow, i've just red a whopping 10 pages because of my long absence here on the thread (busy like a telephone) >.

• Like 1

hello all...it's been a while since i've been here.

i've been a little depressed...i did something to my ex hd and now i have to format it before i can do anything...

i have all 5 takumi-kun movies on it plus a bunch of other movies from this site....

i also have family pics

most importantly i have my daughters baby pics on there....

i guess i'll just have to go out and buy myself a recovery program...

beside my shitty news how is everyone doing lately...

i don't have much time to come here much anymore...

well i have to go for now let me know how you all have been

chow my chicka's

:)

• Like 3

Trying cut watermalon I cut myself instead :leaf7:.... IT"S HURT!!!!!!!!!! Just how much clumsy I can get?? :leaf16:..

now I must write with one hand..... how slow it goes...really slow......I will get '90 before I finish writing this post :5yoyo21:....

OUCH!!! OW! OW! OW!!! oh no, sweetie..i hope your wound is getting better.

although i'm tickled that you went ahead and type this post with one hand. talk about determination! RIGHT ON!

You know Ari I had the same feeling :leaf15: in this vid it looked like they was kissing forever^^....well ....when you watch those two passionate kiss you can't help but feel the urge to go and join them hahaaha....

oh gosh..yeah OH YEAAAHHHHH....how the camera just slowly faded and they were STILL KISSING and it wasn't like ooh-let's-kiss-fadely...OH NO! IT WAS STILL MORE INTENSE KISSING! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A LOVE SCENE!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...KISSY! KISSY! KISSY!

I want continuation of Misu and Shin too... leaving the story of them in place like it is for now it's feels like I have only saw "some for play" and I feel like something "big" is missing ....don't you agree??^^... there was no full happy ending for them in my eyes.... we all well know from the start Shin's feelings but Misu's?.....

of course there is something BIG still missing..actually there's a whole lot of big things missing in Pure. but that's the beauty of it. ironic, huh? but it's actually those big things missing that makes it Pure and unique and very MisuShin. if they didn't do any of that mystery then it would have been just the same old same old romantic goo fest.

Misu's feelings are still big mystery...unnamed....till the end unsaid ....... he don't want let go of Shin ... he didn't let him escape ....but he either shows him his real feelings ... he using master/pet bonds to keep Shin close to him...even in the last scene from Pure - when Shin so openly shows him his concern, then after he is saying: "...but,after all...I might not be able to stay beside you like this forever?" (I thought yes like this Shin force him to admit his feelings for you! go for it! now he must respond to you! ) ....what Misu answered ??... "Look, Shingyougi...I will say this only once, so listen closely..." (I thinking yes!! yes!! yes!!! Shin did it! He will confess now to him ... just look at Shin face in that moment so PURE there is no one who would try fool him now.....Did I said no one???? After next few second of movie I really wanted kill Misu!!) ..."DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HAYAMA"?????????????????What is this??? ....Why did you? ....Misu why????? Why from whole sentences you could tell him you chosed this one :cuteonion24:.. at last he added "It irritates me." what made me more calmer at that time... but then again Shin respond to this sentence with "I love you Arata-san" so he did read it like some kind of love confession didn't he... but Misu again cooled his head with "Don't think to much of it,Shingyougi. A pet should act like one, and just quietly follow behind its master"......and that is what I am talking about.It's still not enough ....I want see Misu's feeling more cleary.. that's why I hope for follow-up story ^^

HOLY CRAP! THAT SCENE!! THAT BLASTED SCENE!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! You know how much i was crying like a total hopeless puddle of fangirl goo from that scene? I was clutching on a BATH TOWEL and i even had a bath towel over my head. I thought i was gonna have a fever. dear lord! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! my heart was breaking and Shingyouji's sorrowful face, the way he looked at Misu with the question...OMG....break my heart, will you? and then Misu looks at him.

you know that's the thing, Misu is a dodge expert. he will DODGE the obvious at any given time. anything Shingyouji-related, he will dodge it like a BOSS. i know how you feel, i wanted to hate Misu too. i was like yelling "MISU! DAMN YOU, MAN! YOU'RE BREAKING HIS HEART!! YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART TOO!! AAARRR!!"

but then...this is EXACTLY the kind of angsty romance that sucks me in ALL THE TIME. never fails. I love Misu too much to hate him. I hate him so much that I love him. Isn't that crazy? Now i understand what Shingyouji feels like. whew!

Yojichan thanks for sharing :banhbao21: ... the second vid was the best Pure fanvid I saw till now... she use all scenes without using the "thrump card" and manage to create so deep impression in my head^^... I really like it!! And this lovely song... well done ... well done!

If someone have same fanvids that's are no anymore aviable on portals like YouTube or Veoh please share them with us .. it's nice to be able watch at Takumi-kun series by other persons eyes! :cuteonion48:

awww~ you're so welcome, sweetheart. i'm so happy to know that you loved it. okay, here's the story..the first fanvid was a gift to me by Yuuchan and I didn't expect THAT one. she only asked me what song I would like to be put in there.

now for the second fanvid, she wanted a challenge and asked what I would like so I told her..okay I would like a fanvid that will show MisuShin differently from the usual and make it seem like an unhappy ending. and here it is! Yuuchan is a genius! i love her!

Writing this post took me really a while ^^... I hope my hand heal very fast :leaf8:

I hope so too. I admire your positive energy.

Oh dear yojichan, you made me cry with this touching part of your story! Poor Misu.... :leaf9:

I really hope for him that shingyouji will wake up soon.... i´m sooo curious now what will happen next!!!! ^^

AWWWWW~~ *wipes tears* *hugs tight* it's gonna be fine. I'm worried about Misu too. he's falling apart but still trying to hold on. It gets better soon. Expect another twist to happen. :D

Hi Girls! it's been ages i mean awhile LOL onion3

wow, i've just red a whopping 10 pages because of my long absence here on the thread (busy like a telephone) >.

Hey Drew! 10 pages of fangasm. hahahahahah! we're all very determined people in the club. YOSH!!!

i miss you too!

hello all...it's been a while since i've been here.

i've been a little depressed...i did something to my ex hd and now i have to format it before i can do anything...

i have all 5 takumi-kun movies on it plus a bunch of other movies from this site....

i also have family pics

most importantly i have my daughters baby pics on there....

i guess i'll just have to go out and buy myself a recovery program...

beside my shitty news how is everyone doing lately...

i don't have much time to come here much anymore...

well i have to go for now let me know how you all have been

chow my chicka's

:)

Like I said LOTS of determination in the club indeed.

Oh, I've had horror stories with my HD too...several HDs in fact. T___T

Well, if you did lose those movies, rest assured that you can DL them again here since the DL links are being updated.

Although, I hope very much that you can retrieve your family pics because those can never be replaced.

*hugs*

• Like 3

I had a terrible headache today because of the weather. It's very HOT today and I drank almost 2 bottles of water at school..

Then I had a local essay competition which teacher forced me to participate..

Gosh!!! WHY??!! this is too torturing for me..Q.Q

I can speak my mother language well but not my writing.. ==

Misu cries just make my heart in terrible pain :( never imagine he would cry like that,, but it does make a sense, he cried for the man that so precious and so loved to him >.

Well I am glad that u enjoyed it Nita.. ^^

Wuwuwuwuuwuw i wanna beg Misu for a forgiveness now. I AM SO SORRY MISU!!

It's gonna be a lot more hard after this..Keep ur heart stronger!!! *sobs*

Misu's feelings are still big mystery...unnamed....till the end unsaid ....... he don't want let go of Shin ... he didn't let him escape ....but he either shows him his real feelings ... he using master/pet bonds to keep Shin close to him...even in the last scene from Pure - when Shin so openly shows him his concern, then after he is saying: "...but,after all...I might not be able to stay beside you like this forever?" (I thought yes like this Shin force him to admit his feelings for you! go for it! now he must respond to you! ) ....what Misu answered ??... "Look, Shingyougi...I will say this only once, so listen closely..." (I thinking yes!! yes!! yes!!! Shin did it! He will confess now to him ... just look at Shin face in that moment so PURE there is no one who would try fool him now.....Did I said no one???? After next few second of movie I really wanted kill Misu!!) ..."DON'T GET TOO CLOSE TO HAYAMA"?????????????????What is this??? ....Why did you? ....Misu why????? Why from whole sentences you could tell him you chosed this one .. at last he added "It irritates me." what made me more calmer at that time... but then again Shin respond to this sentence with "I love you Arata-san" so he did read it like some kind of love confession didn't he... but Misu again cooled his head with "Don't think to much of it,Shingyougi. A pet should act like one, and just quietly follow behind its master"......and that is what I am talking about.It's still not enough ....I want see Misu's feeling more cleary.. that's why I hope for follow-up story ^^

hohohohohohoho it's the same feeling as mine..

When the first time I watched that part I was clenching my teeth and squealing like maniac.. I pulled my hair like crazy too..

I was like.. WHY?!! WHY??!!! Why are hurting him him again and again??

I felt like Misu is such a selfish jerk with a very sadistic behaviour..@@

I wanna hit his head and snatch away the poor baby Shin..

Why won't he let go of Shingyouji? You don't love him tho.. WHY?!! poor baby Shin!!! Q.Q

But then I realized that maybe Misu do loves him but he has no idea how to express it..

I am that kind of person too.. 'I love you' is such a burdensome word to say to my lover. ==

Soon I figured out that the scene a very scenic and maybe a bit ravishing..LOL *hit me*

But I couldn't hold my tears from dripping down my cheeks when Shingyouji made that poor and puppy-like face and ask his Arata-san whether he could stay with him forever..

GOD!!!! for me.. the scene is one of my fav other than Shin's running part..

I guess I am quite a dramatic person..xD

But seriously.. after watched the movie I get addicted with it..

I guess this is the speciality of Pure..

You get mad and then u're gonna watch it over and over again..

Truthfully.. I still cry whenever I watch Pure and it left a very deep impression in me. ^^

• Like 1

(packs her stuff up in a suitcase) If anyone wants me to post on the forum again let me know. Otherwise I'm taking my leave till my presence here is wanted again. (Hugs her Takumi-kun characters plushies (or the one's she'd have if they were real) and walks out of the club)

(packs her stuff up in a suitcase) If anyone wants me to post on the forum again let me know. Otherwise I'm taking my leave till my presence here is wanted again. (Hugs her Takumi-kun characters plushies (or the one's she'd have if they were real) and walks out of the club)

Are u leaving me tat-chan??? Q_________Q *back hugs tat-chan*

Hello. Please expect a PM from me. Thanks.

• Like 2

(Bows) Konnichiwa Minna-san I am Giikumi and i am new to this forum (bows) Please take care of me!

HI^^... nice to meet you among us!!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here:msn_red_fox 2

(Bows) Konnichiwa Minna-san I am Giikumi and i am new to this forum (bows) Please take care of me!

Giikumi! Yokoso! Glad to have you join us in the club. You're gonna have lots of fun and lots of love. :D

• Like 2

Hey Drew! 10 pages of fangasm. hahahahahah! we're all very determined people in the club. YOSH!!!

i miss you too!

*hugs* miss you too yoji :)

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

This was shared to me by a dear friend, hama-san. Actually, I've been really lucky to watch a super short preview of this music video before but this time, I got to watch the entire thing. FIVE MINUTES AND 59 SECONDS OF IT! WOOOOOOHOOO!!! The band is Code V. They're Korean and singing a Japanese song. I'm sorry I have no info about them as I am not a Kpop fan. T__T

but the MAIN point why I'm posting it here is because TAKI IS IN THE MUSIC VIDEO! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *jumps around* YES, IT'S OUR BELOVED TAKIGUCHI YUKIHIRO!!! *love bubbles*

I'm sure you're all gonna love it. I was watching it and imagining this is Akaike and his girlfriend and this is their story. *giggles* It's a beautiful beautiful music vide and the song totally matches the mood. I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED. Taki looks so handsome and expressive here as always. waaaaaiiii!!! *floats* ENJOY!

@Giikumi: awww~ don't be sorry about anything. No problem. Just jump right in the club and have fun. :D

[video=youtube;xkkPm3-ZspE]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

because Taki rhymes with Happy

happy_chef_taki.jpg

This is a very recent photo posted on his blog.

• Like 4

Um I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do in the club. I do want to ask the opinion about something. In the manga for the 5th movie they had the Snooker Tournament. I looked up British Hills and found out they do have Snooker tables. Is it just me or is it almost fate that an event that takes place in the manga could actually be filmed in the place used for Shidou?

I do hope I'm making sense.

• Like 5

Um I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do in the club. I do want to ask the opinion about something. In the manga for the 5th movie they had the Snooker Tournament. I looked up British Hills and found out they do have Snooker tables. Is it just me or is it almost fate that an event that takes place in the manga could actually be filmed in the place used for Shidou?

I do hope I'm making sense.

Ahahahah! you can discuss anything and everything Takumi-kun related in this club. :D

You have a very good question right there. :)

I am not going to claim authority as I am also still learning a lot of things about the series. There is so much to learn. I have also a lot of questions.

What I can do is give my opinion on the matter. British Hills is a very specialized English learning institute, it also has the qualities of the kind of environment that the production team must see that is similar or close enough to the description of Shidou Gakuin. It had that kind of atmosphere befitting for a sequel slash reboot of the Takumi-kun series. :)

If you are to compare the movie location used in the first movie to British Hills, it's pretty obvious that BH has a more romantic feel to it, don't you agree? They must have also been looking for a place that had European facilities. Naturally, snooker tables are also part of that. :)

Like the movie, it does feel like destiny brought everything and everyone together. From choosing the way the manga was written, to casting the right actors to play the roles and yes even choosing the right location to make everything come alive. :)

• Like 4

Today is the day that Gii & Takumi go out to Takumi's brothers grave...

Really miss this movie...

Have to watch it again right now ^^

Happy June Pride, everyone ^^

• Like 10

Awww~ thanks for reminding us, Hoshi-chan! *hugs*

Happy June Pride, minna! :)

Ooooh! This reminds me next month will be Tanabata Day! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :hamtaro-005 (17)::hamtaro-005 (10)::cuteonion41::cuteonion48:onion6onion0

• Like 5

@Selinia86 @Ari

vb4%2520%2528290%2529.jpeg

"mmm it tastes so good, girls......"

Omfg. Srsly.. I'm not so big on Dai but this is too effin' HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT to ignore. This is probably my favorite part of the video about him. I mean, you can TOTALLY tell he's doing that on purpose for just the hell of it. He wants us to perv on him, eeeeeeeeeehhh???? WELL YOU GOT IT!

-Selina, Ari, and I perv's on him- Lemme have the taste of the juice. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK -grabs the glass and worships it. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAI's kuchi-mizu!!! @v@!!! So pretty... the colors and... Dai -looks up and grins- You know what would be better????? SOAKED DAI!! -toss drink at his face-MUAHAHAHAHHAA Okay, girls, let's get to the licking!! ~ BZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ♥ The bees goes to a tasty flower. ♥ YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM OH SNAP OUT OF IT!!! OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggg what am I saying here...

leaf2

But srsly you guys, I can't ignore this part:

vb4%2520%2528331%2529.jpeg

Omfffgg T__________________T these cheekbones.. are worth DYING FOR!! These eyes... His cute nose, his imperfect teeth but beautiful smile. It seems he fixed his teeth recently as this video was some time ago but still.... Still gorgeous as always GYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH -hugs Baba tightly- I've missed you so much!! I've been so busy spasming over the FO thread lately. Will always be my number one favorite -nods- Now I think Baba is just fabulous with black hair. OMFFFFFFFFFG YOU GUISE

I saw him talking during interview in FO backstage on the bonus disc.

:cuteonion46:

HOly Moley, Baba looked so.. AUHILUSAHfliushfhlaifil!!! Srsly... bubbly as always, wearing tight pants, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and acts like....a girl??? LMFAO Srsly... it was so unexpected but I wanna make gifs of that soon and share it with you guys. He was SOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

:cuteonion25:

• Like 6

@1978~kyyyaaaaaa you're right!!!!! it's 15th June, I totally forgot it @v@

thank you for reminding it~♥

and nice to meet you ^^ how can I call you? I don't want to call you with a number,

even if it's your nickname :3onion15:

Ooooh! This reminds me next month will be Tanabata Day! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

@Yoji~ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that's right!!!!!!! Tanabata day..... how many memories..... we must organize a party

or something on that day yeeeeee~♥

Omfg. Srsly.. I'm not so big on Dai but this is too effin' HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT to ignore. This is probably my favorite part of the video about him. I mean, you can TOTALLY tell he's doing that on purpose for just the hell of it. He wants us to perv on him, eeeeeeeeeehhh???? WELL YOU GOT IT!

-Selina, Ari, and I perv's on him- Lemme have the taste of the juice. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK -grabs the glass and worships it. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAI's kuchi-mizu!!! @v@!!! So pretty... the colors and... Dai -looks up and grins- You know what would be better????? SOAKED DAI!! -toss drink at his face-MUAHAHAHAHHAA Okay, girls, let's get to the licking!! ~ BZzzzzzzzzzzzzz ♥ The bees goes to a tasty flower. ♥ YUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM OH SNAP OUT OF IT!!! OMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggg what am I saying here..

@Sloan~ okay srsly, except the fact I'm totally LMAO now but you're damn right..... it seems to be an advertising for real,

I'm happy that I'm not the only one wanting to drink a tomato juice after seeing it..... ehehehe.... but hey wait....

SOAKED DAI??????' AHAHAHAHA XD okay okay we have to dry him licking him or what???? ehehehehe xD

ahahahah bees on a tasty flower.......

poor Dai~chan (????) ~► I'm not sure he'll dislike it, after all ehehe xD

I love your dirty thoughts, Sloan....... :p

and about Baba~chan..... yeah, I love him in every possible way, with orange, blonde or black hair, with a wig or even bald, with straight or

twisted teeth, with his cheekbones up or down ~I don't know if it makes any sense LOL XD~

but that slightly twisted frontal tooth is so kawaiiiiii~♥ I love it :cuteonion58:

but hey wait...

I saw him talking during interview in FO backstage on the bonus disc.

HOly Moley, Baba looked so.. AUHILUSAHfliushfhlaifil!!! Srsly... bubbly as always, wearing tight pants, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and acts like....a girl??? LMFAO Srsly... it was so unexpected but I wanna make gifs of that soon and share it with you guys. He was SOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

what what, seriously????!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

yes yes please make some gifs a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y ~♥

what what he's wearing tight pants????? where is his uniform????? LOL

and..... he acts like a girls????? what does it mean!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*you know my current fetishes, right? that thing may increase them dangerously* EHEHEHE XD

rabbit16

• Like 5