hama71

Hahahahahhaha!!! minions??!!! thatz hilarious..

Well I can rely on you now..you are our disciplined sheriff now

Well what r u gonna do with these pervy girls?? LOL

More hickeys!!! Hahahaha think if they hve a bed scene then Baba chan will left some for real..

Just look at their kiss scene..itz so real!!

I think the bed scene would be VERY intense. >

The trailing kisses on Taiki's neck..and Taiki's reactions..

*wiping my bleeding nose*

I'm so LOL-ing rite now..

Bye2 DaiMao?? I think if u are at other forums then this wont be happening..

You r influenced by Bunny Sisters.XD

Blame my nee chans for that..hohohohooh

yes im the sheriff! :cuteonion46: ooohhh, those pervy girls??? hmm,, let me think what punishment should i give them. what about, feeding them to baba and taiki and put some HEY HICKEYS? would that be a great idea? :cuteonion45:

im so sure, he left a hickey on taiki's lips, it's just not seen from afar XD their kissing scenes are really HOT, but wait! the best kissing scene will still go to daimao couple onion4 *evil grin*

my mouth is salivating with blood LOL should i go to the other forums??? oh crap, i just remembered that, the daimao fanclub don't accept new requests as of now :cuteonion58: i don't know why~ that's why i joined in here~ wait a minute is says takumi fanclub not misushin LOL i am really dumb when im enjoying XD

should i blame them? well i think, i should thank them instead~ it's really fun and im enjoying my stay here with the help of this babataiki talk, and the HICKEYS!! they're helping a lot HAHAHAHA~

- - - Updated - - -

Wah! am i the only one left here who is still a fan of Daimo still?! (hugs to Dai-chan and Mao-kun) don't worry I will forever stay your faithful fan!

im still a fan!!!! this babataiki syndrome haven't taken over my brain yet! *staring at your siggie* :cuteonion57: i need some daimao now!!! will watch takumi series 2 later!

• Like 4

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

THe pictures robertita posted are not working for me either.

But NEEE???? HICKEYS? OMfffffg, you guys, you should photoshop pictures- a hickey bite mark on BABA and hickey on Taiki and put them together! Muahahahaha. I think I can totally do that! But I need a Taiki's nice view of the neck.... Hmmm....[/perv'ing]

• Like 5

wow! thanks for taking the time to post these pictures. woohooo!!! i have most of Baba-chan's pics saved already but there is one here with the 3 panel. ah! so handsome, my Baba-chan! *kisses cheekbones*

thanks for the Nijiiro no Garasu cast pics too. you know i had a Kei Hosogai phase after watching Takumi-kun 2. i find him really good looking and gosh..he has such a sexy voice when he talks casually. And when he speaks English..dear lord...can I lick your tongue, Kei? so sexy!

Heh I am happy that it was useful to you ... rabbit14

Kei Hosogai rabbit12 .... hmmmmm how unusual but yes he looks just like some candy^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Wah! am i the only one left here who is still a fan of Daimo still?! (hugs to Dai-chan and Mao-kun) don't worry I will forever stay your faithful fan!

No!!!! no!!! no!!! Don't worry I am one too onion0 ...... I mean i like Taiki/Baba cuple a lot they are sweet but Daichan and Mao are someone special to me.... and no matter what that will never change!!!!

So Ueda_Angel let's cheer for "golden cuple" a bit more together here in this usagi onechans virus atack^^ Fight-oh!!!! fight-oh!!!! :cuteonion9:

I have one question:

Is it my imagination or in Takumi-kun series 5 - Ano, Hareta Aozora after love scenes in Gii's room when they seat in bed and speak about going together to visit Takumi-kun's brother grave can you see on Daisuke's ass trunks ??????

Shouldn't they supposed to be naked at that time rabbit16rabbit16rabbit16rabbit16....my imagination some day will kil me for sure!!! onion4onion4onion4

• Like 6

@rainieric

WHAT A GREAT PUNISHMENT!!!!

I think even me wants that kind of punishment..

But not the hickeys bcoz my mom will chase after even till in the abyss. XD

Haha it is TK fanclub and we r welcoming everyone to join it. But our madness towards MisuShin is just too overwhelming. LOL

Taiji got hickeys on his lips?? Thatz a great possibilities!!! Hohohog i wish they would have another movie..WITH A DAMN HOT SEXY BEDSCENE IN IT!!!!

@SloanAkira

Huhoahahaahahaha!!!!!

Hickeys are dominating and...

are u able to do that??!

I mean the pictures...with HICKEEEEYYYSSSS?????!!!

• Like 4

OkOk. Let's be fair guise. Here some spam of DaiMao... I'm sure some infected nee chans seen them before but I bet DaiMao haven't because I've been spamming Baba-Chan so much XD!!

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Untitled3.gif

daimao.gif

dailaugh2.gifdailaugh8.gif [

]for more

--.gif

"we were getting tired and sleepy so, we were getting into a futon--" (INTERRUPTED BY perverted, saying something naughty.) "oh stop it, we were discussing. DISCUSSING!"

Oh gosh, I realized that I don't have much DaiMao. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh Dear. I really should make a fair share. I really liked DaiMao more in Tenimyu XD, you see so much more about them.

• Like 5

@Drew: i am reading your posts and i can't help imagining what you are feeling right now. there are like chibi daisuke, mao, taiki and baba jumping around your head yelling PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

decisions...decisions...decisions...and the virus keep growing. lol

ooooh! BICEPS!

damn you Baba with your mighty cheekbones.

LOVE THE DAIMAO!!! MUST NOT LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! xD

@June: mmmmmmmmm...i really like it when you said "trailing" to describe the kisses. love that word. i like using that word when i write too. mmmmmmm....trailing....i even like the sound of that. yum!

that's the thing with BabaTaiki doing those kisses that pulls you closer to the screen...and that's JUST a KISS! gosh...i can only imagine what it must be like if they took it to the next level.

oh dear lord...the imagination will make my heart beat REALLY fast.

and OMG...if they do like a half naked torso shot in bed...we get to see Taiki's biceps and Baba-chan's dark nipples.

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

@roberta: darling, could you please post the links or the images under the spoiler tags. thanks so much. :)

@seren: WOW. thank you for the Kei Hosogai "morning-after" pic. gosh...oh wow. did someone take this private photo and splashed it on the internet? gosh..this looks so intimate. this is something like a really really happy girlfriend (or boyfriend) would take a picture of after spending an evening of bliss. i love the ring in his finger too. the messy bed hair. that smile. gosh...oh man...i feel like i invaded his privacy or something staring at this picture...woohooo!!! oh wow...this is so hot and cute. he looks like he just woke up. OMG! wow.

• Like 3

@yojichan

Kyaaahooo trailing is such a sexy word..

Trying to emphasize it slowly could make you feel sexy too.. TRRRAAAAIILLLLINNNGGG~~

Then ur face will turn into this.. :-** LOL

Naked torso?? Biceps?? NIPPLES??

Wooohooohooohoooo!!!! thatz super amazing!

But i wanna watch Baba chan's sexy lips TRAILING on Taiki's neck..then torso..*nosebleeding*

Dammit!!! I am so tempted by the pervy image of MisuShin. *slaps me*

• Like 4

HAHAHAHAHA speaking of that cheer leading outfit, i saw some picture of him wearing a cheer leading outfit, but can't find anymore XD or is it photo shopped~

@Rain~~YeEsSsSsSsS!!!! ITS MISS BABA!!!!!!

omg that man, he totally drives me crazy in MissBoy.

just when I thought I'd seen enough sexy pics of MissBaba Roby sent me

something that made me spazz out like crazy all night long ahaha

Roby, can I post them here^^?

bdcb6dc993ab.jpg

SRSLY, SRSSSLY, srsly guise ~ WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

and WTF????????????????

holy moly, how come he's sexier than a real girl???? WHY WHY WHY WHY??????

I mean, he's sexier than the whole female population O__O???? eeeehhhh!!!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Baba♥

have one question:

Is it my imagination or in Takumi-kun series 5 - Ano, Hareta Aozora after love scenes in Gii's room when they seat in bed and speak about going together to visit Takumi-kun's brother grave can you see on Daisuke's ass trunks ??????

Shouldn't they supposed to be naked at that time ?

@Seren~ ahahahaha now I'm gonna look for that indicted scene xD

oh well, I suppose Dai~chan wasn't really naked during that scene.

I mean, its too hard filming with Dai~chan completely naked, neee?

OMGGGGGGGGgggggggggggGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! XD

@Sloan~well done, we need more DaiMao promotion!!!!

and aigooooo ahahaahahah the first gif, you know its my fav AHAHAHAHAHA

it really makes me double up with laughter LOL

I mean, Mao is like : WTF, DAISUKE????? O_O

and Dai keeps laughing so hard AHAHAHAHHA xD

omGggG this thread is incandescent...... ahahah I try to answer but always new comments peep out SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!!!! anyhoo,

@Yoji~~ ahahahah omg those frames of Taiki's teeth!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! its epic!!!

ahahaha omg, I really have a thing about teeth, too rabbit16

something that really make me go KYAAAAAAA is when boys or girls has a little space

between frontal teeth WwWwWOoOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwww~why Saito fixed his teeth :(

where is he?? and then i've just realized he had this big transformation all over his face >.

@Rain~what, what, a plastic surgery?

mmmm maybe he did something just to his nose .... I'm not sure @_@

but.... I'm gonna ask it again, also Baba has fixed his teeth???? AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

@Seren~ thank you for the pics ♥

omg the one where Baba is in the tub AHAHAHAHHA

I've spazzed over that pic for days and that's the reason why my location at the moment is in Baba's bathtub ahahah xD

@Roby~ can't see the pics T__T

and now I'm curious. I'm really really curious ehehe @v@

i can only imagine what it must be like if they took it to the next level.

oh dear lord...the imagination will make my heart beat REALLY fast.

and OMG...if they do like a half naked torso shot in bed...we get to see Taiki's biceps and Baba-chan's dark nipples.

OMG!!!

OMG!!!

awwwwww~OMG.

NIPPLE-SAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time since we saw each other! @v@

aigoo, their kisses were hotter then any nude scenes I've ever seen.

sSRSSSSSSSLY, an half-naked scene....... between them...... in BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away pulling her hair*

• Like 4

OkOk. Let's be fair guise. Here some spam of DaiMao... I'm sure some infected nee chans seen them before but I bet DaiMao haven't because I've been spamming Baba-Chan so much XD!!

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Untitled3.gif

daimao.gif

]for more

--.gif

"we were getting tired and sleepy so, we were getting into a futon--" (INTERRUPTED BY perverted, saying something naughty.) "oh stop it, we were discussing. DISCUSSING!"

Oh gosh, I realized that I don't have much DaiMao. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh Dear. I really should make a fair share. I really liked DaiMao more in Tenimyu XD, you see so much more about them.

Hahahah first one gifs is my favorite^^ - BACS TV:

Q:What comes up to your mind if you hear the word 'the first~'?

M:choo(kiss)

D:Though only Mao onswered, I was thinking exactly the same thing!

M:You did?

D:'cause there was a song called 'the first choo' of the tv show.

D:Were you embarrased to answer all by yourself?

M:No, it was OK.

Second - Tenimyu Backstage: Mao's funny moments LOL

Third one - Tenimyu Backstage:

kite: Let's do something funy!

Tezuka (toOishi): Wait a minute ... close your eyes... close your eyes!

Kite (to Oishi): Close it properly!

[Kite & Tezuka laughting^^]

Oishi:That was too much you guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Forth one - emcee teasing:

Prompted by much teasing from the emcee, Daisuke INSISTS that he and Mao did not sleep on the same bed (something to that effect: he's talking about discussing the script in their room -- IN WHICH THERE'S ONLY THE TWO OF THEM, HE REMEMBERS TO POINT OUT, MUCH TO THE DELIGHT OF THE AUDIENCE -- but then the emcee starts ribbing them, prompted by Takiguchi's teasing, and so Daisuke's like "There were two scripts. We were discussing. DISCUSSING. SEPARATELY. *gestures*" and Mao imitates the gesturing that they were apart)

Yappari ..... it feels good to watch them together nevermind where rabbit8rabbit8rabbit8

Now you put me in emotional unstable way so to recover I will watch Bibou no Detail to droooooooooooooooooooooool by the last eight minutes rabbit13

• Like 4

and WTF????????????????

i wouldn't go as far as saying Baba-chan is sexier than the whole female population. LOL

but he is damn SEXY, that's for sure.

as far as the clips I've watched in Miss Boys, i like the campiness of it. Baba-chan and the guys really look like they're having fun doing dressup in the cutiest and girliest of outfits.

@Sloan~well done, we need more DaiMao promotion!!!!

and aigooooo ahahaahahah the first gif, you know its my fav AHAHAHAHAHA

it really makes me double up with laughter LOL

I mean, Mao is like : WTF, DAISUKE????? O_O

and Dai keeps laughing so hard AHAHAHAHHA xD

i know i've mentioned this before but i wanna say it again..i'm a sucker for Daisuke's giggly laugh. the guy can laugh at almost ANYTHING. he's so easily amused. you wanna make random jokes for him just to see him get a kick out of it. he looks like the type who would break into peals of laughter when he's nervous. i rem when they were shooting that very emotional scene in Bibou no Detail and Mao was all serious and his arms around Daisuke...

and what does Daisuke do?

LAUGHING.

whenever i watch him laugh, it makes me really smile. i wish i understood the jokes though.

@Yoji~~ ahahahah omg those frames of Taiki's teeth!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! its epic!!!

ahahaha omg, I really have a thing about teeth, too rabbit16

something that really make me go KYAAAAAAA is when boys or girls has a little space

between frontal teeth WwWwWOoOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwww~why Saito fixed his teeth :(

i'm happy to know you enjoyed the epic-ness. hahahahaha!

waah? REALLY you like those spaces in between the front teeth?

uhm...i have those actually. and here's the thing...for a long time...i actually hated it. i wanted to squish my front teeth together. but as time went by, i began to slowly accept it. i actually would have wanted to have bunny teeth like Taiki's.

then i researched all the other cool people with spaces in between their teeth, so yeah...i stopped the hate. heheh! :)

having space in between the teeth is so distinctive though..when i bite into something...you know exactly that's my bite. LOL

but.... I'm gonna ask it again, also Baba has fixed his teeth???? AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

i'm beginning to wonder the same thing myself. most of Baba-chan's smiles have been close mouthed.

i'll have to check my stash of pics to see if he did fix his teeth or anything.

awwwwww~OMG.

NIPPLE-SAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a long time since we saw each other! @v@

aigoo, their kisses were hotter then any nude scenes I've ever seen.

sSRSSSSSSSLY, an half-naked scene....... between them...... in BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs away pulling her hair*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! i remember we had this whole thing before about Baba-chan's nipples when i posted his picture and you called them NIPPLE-SAN.

classic! xD

@yojichan

Kyaaahooo trailing is such a sexy word..

Trying to emphasize it slowly could make you feel sexy too.. TRRRAAAAIILLLLINNNGGG~~

Then ur face will turn into this.. :-** LOL

Naked torso?? Biceps?? NIPPLES??

Wooohooohooohoooo!!!! thatz super amazing!

But i wanna watch Baba chan's sexy lips TRAILING on Taiki's neck..then torso..*nosebleeding*

Dammit!!! I am so tempted by the pervy image of MisuShin. *slaps me*

Trailing is now our word for the day, June. xD

mmmmmmmmmmmm...here's a sample sentence

"Shingyouji smiles in satisfaction as he feels Misu trailing moist kisses and cat licks from his nape down his spine."

YIHEEEEE~~~

didju like it?

• Like 1

I have one question:

Shouldn't they supposed to be naked at that time rabbit16rabbit16rabbit16rabbit16....my imagination some day will kil me for sure!!! onion4onion4onion4

Hey, I wondered about it too, and... I think it's Takumi's hand. Takumi is embracing him and has hand on Gii's hip. If you mean the same scene like me.

In worse quality of video it looked really like underwear d102ecd8be_86162157_o2.jpg Can you see it there?

@SloanAkira: I really love the last gif. It was really funny in that show how Dai-chan tried convince everyone, that they really weren't together in one bed :D

Yojichan!!! Im loving that!!!!

I wanna bite you now and leave some hickeys on you.. hehehe *evil grin*

You betta watch out.... LOL

I wanna try too..but my brain blocked my the surprise from ur words..

Forgive me for this sensei!!! *90° bow*

Shingyouji's body is trembling madly as he feels Misu's cold lips starts to trail some breathtaking kisses from his neck down to his bare torso.

Oh ok... my mind is blocked... LOL

• Like 1

i'm happy to know you enjoyed the epic-ness. hahahahaha!

waah? REALLY you like those spaces in between the front teeth?

uhm...i have those actually. and here's the thing...for a long time...i actually hated it. i wanted to squish my front teeth together. but as time went by, i began to slowly accept it. i actually would have wanted to have bunny teeth like Taiki's.

then i researched all the other cool people with spaces in between their teeth, so yeah...i stopped the hate. heheh!

having space in between the teeth is so distinctive though..when i bite into something...you know exactly that's my bite. LOL

@Yoji~ srsly SRLY??? you have it????

yeah, I do like it. I find it sexy as hell ahaha

a friend of mine has it too and gosh can't help but

stare at it all the time ahahah xD

aaaaawww~ I'd like to have it, too.

when I was a kid I've worn braces for years *_*" I hated it so much >_

now my teeth are super straight but I've got kinda hamster frontal teeth, tough ahahah but not as big as Taiki's ones, of course :p

but.....what am I talking about? dentistry stuff?? LOL xD

i'm beginning to wonder the same thing myself. most of Baba-chan's smiles have been close mouthed.

i'll have to check my stash of pics to see if he did fix his teeth or anything.

okay srsly now I'm looking for the fishy frame.

I mean, look at this pic posted by Sloan:

zLZxU.jpg

BABA'S BRIGHT SMILE

and now THIS one:

QuCaY.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

they look a little twisted, ne? or I'm hallucinating??????!!!!

and KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I had to watch the fitting room scene again to take that frame

and I'm getting excited AGAAAAAIIINNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waving my hands like an idiot OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• Like 2

Arriana of course you can use the pics I gave you. And I have a surprise for you.

About Miss Baba, there you will find the first part of Miss Boys:

About the pics:

Mao

Baba

Dai

The picture are in the spoliers which are green.

• Like 4

@seren: WOW. thank you for the Kei Hosogai "morning-after" pic. gosh...oh wow. did someone take this private photo and splashed it on the internet? gosh..this looks so intimate. this is something like a really really happy girlfriend (or boyfriend) would take a picture of after spending an evening of bliss. i love the ring in his finger too. the messy bed hair. that smile. gosh...oh man...i feel like i invaded his privacy or something staring at this picture...woohooo!!! oh wow...this is so hot and cute. he looks like he just woke up. OMG! wow.

I don't know about that if it was someones private possession rabbit16 I was boring at work and I was browse randomly some sites and that how I find it^^ .... I am happy you like it!!

I think that it's shoot from some photo book or something cause it look's like it was well framing .... but that is only my guess :cuteonion48:

@Seren~ ahahahaha now I'm gonna look for that indicted scene xD

oh well, I suppose Dai~chan wasn't really naked during that scene.

I mean, its too hard filming with Dai~chan completely naked, neee?

OMGGGGGGGGgggggggggggGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! XD

Yes I know they was not really naked when they make that scene but I "saw" there pants so it would be like "NG" :cuteonion49: for director that he let that in the movie ^^ but now after CamelliaMichaelis observations I start think like her that it's Mao's hand:cuteonion45: hihihi ... that way of thinking is even better..... ohhhhhh my sick imagination!!! :cuteonion41:

@Seren~ thank you for the pics ♥

omg the one where Baba is in the tub AHAHAHAHHA

I've spazzed over that pic for days and that's the reason why my location at the moment is in Baba's bathtub ahahah xD

Hahahaah yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! so what is the water temperature???? I hope it's a little heat up onion13 so maybe he will need CPR from you! :cuteonion46:

Hey, I wondered about it too, and... I think it's Takumi's hand. Takumi is embracing him and has hand on Gii's hip. If you mean the same scene like me.

In worse quality of video it looked really like underwear d102ecd8be_86162157_o2.jpg Can you see it there?

Yes that is exactly the moment I mentioned..... hand you say??!!!.......... hhhmmmm...... yeah when you mention it it seems like it............ but then if that really is Mao's hand there ........ then WHERE HE TOUCHING DAISUKE????!!!!!!!!!!!! hehhahahaha Mao you little pervert^^ :3onion15: Now I am excited again :8onion5:

• Like 1

AAAAAAAAAARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi argh my day is already SHIT. and now you're talking about Baba's teeth getting fixed. ROAWR. I looked at the video of May 31st, it does seem that he fixed the top teeth but not the bottom. Looks like only a minor change. I never noticed cuz... he always gives out that dorky smile.... ♥ I dont know if I should be happy or sad. rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7

babateeth.jpgbabateeth2.jpg

I saw the recent GO BUSTERS and Baba seemed to have the same old teeth. ???????????????????????????//

teeth3.jpg

• Like 2

(sets up a tent and starts roasting marshmallows on long sticks of pocky and watches the posts go by til she is (doubtfully) needed

• Like 2

Tat-chan!! *sneak into the tent*

Hohoho sounds nice.. I want some marshmallows too!!! I am starving here.. @@

Pocky?? what flavour of pocky?? strawberry or chocolate?? ^^

• Like 3

Both of course! (hand over box and bag of marshmallows) Help yourself June-ne chan. (pictures daimao and babaxtaiki respectively in their TK roles eating ends of Pocky and moving in for kisses)

• Like 3

@Sloan~~ AAAAAAAAAAAH that pic from Triple Zone is a damn evidence.

they're freakin' straight. but..... HOW????

I mean, he did wear braces???? WHEN?????

that's the reason why he usually smirks and doesn't smile openly in pics????

ARI HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE SUCH A THING???????

yeah, I should stop it ^_^""

DEMO. that Go-busters pic..... yeah his teeth look like the same teeth from Pure's frame.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH??????

Baba, you wear dentures??? WHAAAAAAAAAT?

ARI YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN!!!!

yeah, okay, I really stop it now. *keeps talking to herself*

but srsly, Baba~chan. I would be able to love you even if you wear dentures

or if you are toothless ♥

I dont know if I should be happy or sad

aaaaawww~~ why?

I mean, its a mystery indeed.

I love him with straight teeth but I find him incredibly sexy with his teeth a little twisted.

I'm the only one to find twisted teeth sexy O__O? I'M REALLY THE ONLY ONE???

ahahahah xD

@Camellia/Seren~~ yeah, it seems to be Mao's hand indeed.

Hamao, I didnt expect this of you ahahahah xD how naughty! yuuum~:p

so..... Hamao's hand is covering Dai's hip SO we dnt know for sure what he's really wearing....

DAI WHAT ARE YOU HIDING UNDER THAT SHEET??

SRSLY....................ARE YOU ...................... NAKED !!!!!!!!!!????????????? x

ahahahahh xD *always dirty thoughts in my mind*

@ROBY~~ okay okayokaokayokayokayOKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYokayokaySRLYsrslySRRRRRsssslyyyyyy

*tries to contain herself in vain*

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!! ! Roby can I marry you???????? I LovVvve youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

ahahahaah xD

aigoooooo I'm downloading it at this exact moment.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MissBabaaaaaaaaaaaaaa♥♥!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!INSANITY ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay okay okay I'm gonna put this one and Triple Zone ep. and Go-Busters on a dvd

and tonight I'm actually gonna watch it ~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

thankyourobythankyousloanthankyourobythankyousloan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........I'm gonna have a BABA NIGHT!!!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~

*lifts her shirt up*

@Ueda~ can you roast some marshmellows for me, too?

I need something sweet for my Baba Night @v@

KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

• Like 3

DEAR LORD, WHY O WHY AM I STILL AWAKE? WHY? WHY?

I think I know why.

BUT WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY???

it's obviously his hand on Daisuke's upper butt area. i could say the bottom of his back but i just like to say butt. xD

Mao has to hold onto that area for support.

Yojichan!!! Im loving that!!!!

I wanna bite you now and leave some hickeys on you.. hehehe *evil grin*

You betta watch out.... LOL

aaaaaaaaahhh!!! DON'T TEMPT ME!!! i'm weak for hickeys. LOL

I wanna try too..but my brain blocked my the surprise from ur words..

Forgive me for this sensei!!! *90° bow*

Shingyouji's body is trembling madly as he feels Misu's cold lips starts to trail some breathtaking kisses from his neck down to his bare torso.

Oh ok... my mind is blocked... LOL

That was actually very good, June. I liked it. although it's better to say "cool lips" than cold because by cold this kind of description is more of apt for a more macabre setting and for a character that has no passion for the other. i would also drop "some breathtaking" and just go straight to "breathtaking" (ack! me and my damn sensei mode.)

however, i love the part about Shingyouji's trembling body...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD...THAT GOT ME RIGHT THERE. WOOSH!

@Yoji~ srsly SRLY??? you have it????

yeah, I do like it. I find it sexy as hell ahaha

but.....what am I talking about? dentistry stuff?? LOL xD

OMG! sexy as hell you say? you made me and my gapped teeth blushing now. thank you. :D

thing is with this teeth, i can't whistle because air passes through the gap. LOL

zLZxU.jpg

BABA'S BRIGHT SMILE

and now THIS one:

QuCaY.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I had to watch the fitting room scene again to take that frame

and I'm getting excited AGAAAAAIIINNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH~~!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, fitting room, look what you made Ari do?

heheheheh...

yeah i see the difference. maybe Baba-chan caps his teeth for pictorials and takes them off when he works on a movie. Maybe the capped tooth is bothersome when he has to do his lines.

I prefer him with his real teeth.

mmmmmmmmmm....Taiki gets to gnash those teeth.

all this dentistry talk in this thread takes it to a whole new level of sexy.

Arriana of course you can use the pics I gave you. And I have a surprise for you.

About Miss Baba, there you will find the first part of Miss Boys:

oh wow. i am rendered speechless.

thank you! thank you soooooooooooooooo much for sharing! this is amazing.

AAAAAAAAAARRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi argh my day is already SHIT. and now you're talking about Baba's teeth getting fixed. ROAWR. I looked at the video of May 31st, it does seem that he fixed the top teeth but not the bottom. Looks like only a minor change. I never noticed cuz... he always gives out that dorky smile.... ♥ I dont know if I should be happy or sad. rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7

I saw the recent GO BUSTERS and Baba seemed to have the same old teeth. ???????????????????????????//

teeth3.jpg

Well, at least we can be assured that he still has the same cheekbones. xD

Like i mentioned earlier, he probably only do the teeth fixing when he has to do pictorials or roles where he has to be showing his teeth a lot.

but he probably still has his old teeth because that's definitely old teeth right there in Go Busters.

so uhm..yeah...i was watching Takumi-kun 2 and did anyone notice that the handsome guy who was bullying Takumi in the first scene of the movie looks like Hassei Takano. I was listening to his voice and the more i stared..i was like...Damn, where did I see this actor before?

and it dawned to me...RH Plus Ageha. omigosh..it's Kiyoi - the vampire!

RH Plus Ageha with my hamster hickey boy Tochihara Rakuto (i needed to connect the hickeys, LOL)

and Hassei Takano is also in Baba-chan's movie "An Assassin" (I needed to connect Baba-chan too)

watching Takumi-kun 2. i actually find myself prefering the Shidou dark coat uniform although the blue coat is really sweet. :)

• Like 2

Okay after thoughtfuly rewatching :1onion52: countless times of :

1) Nijiiro no garasu - scene - after scene that Gii is crying in front of Takumi is scene of talk (about Suzuki's hispitalization) betwen Takumi & Akaike-kun inside the tunnel. Takumi ask Akaike: Are you okay? and he replay with line: Can't you see that I've already taken in the demage?!.... - till that moment I understand their conversation.... but about what Akaike-kun speak later I have no idea ???????? :cuteonion50: Can somebody explain that to me??

- scene - of sleeping Mao (at the begining of the movie when he realise later that Gii already left to classes without him^^)

Who agree with me that in this few second he look exactly like Shōgo Sakamoto - Seigaku's 4th generation Echizen Ryōma from Tenimyu????? rabbit12

From the moment I saw Musical The Prince of Tennis now every time I watch Nijiiro no garasu I have this wird twist!!!

2) Bibou no Detail - scene - Gii & Takumi talking on the stairs in the Concert Hall before love making. There are shown two scenes real time (shoot with more light + Gii with glasses) and "memory reflections" (shooted with less light + Gii without glasses). The moment when Gii is speaking: I'm sorry for not coming to visit. - it is still real time and then Takumi's next line turning into memory reflections: It's okay. It's not a big deal.... and few lines later it's coming back to real time.

My question is: Is it realy correct or it's some error with placeing this scene??? How it looks like in manga does anybody know???

- scene - Misu comes to Gii's room "to give him advise^^" :cuteonion9: and then Gii run out after Takumi.

My question is bothering me from the frist time I saw this movie: Why did Gii took before run out from his room the jacket from his uniform??? What was the reason ???? I don't get it!!!!!

3) Ano, Hareta Aozora - scene - correct me if I am wrong but scene of Gii & Takumi'kun "first time making love" (again we have "memory reflections time") is in this same room that in real time is shared between Misu & Takumi ??!!! But how that is possible?????? For me it is mystery!!!!!!! :8onion74:

So if anyone know answer at my questions I am listening :cuteonion57:

DEAR LORD, WHY O WHY AM I STILL AWAKE? WHY? WHY?

I think I know why.

BUT WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY???

it's obviously his hand on Daisuke's upper butt area. i could say the bottom of his back but i just like to say butt. xD

Mao has to hold onto that area for support.

@Camellia/Seren~~ yeah, it seems to be Mao's hand indeed.

Hamao, I didnt expect this of you ahahahah xD how naughty! yuuum~:p

so..... Hamao's hand is covering Dai's hip SO we dnt know for sure what he's really wearing....

DAI WHAT ARE YOU HIDING UNDER THAT SHEET??

SRSLY....................ARE YOU ...................... NAKED !!!!!!!!!!????????????? x

ahahahahh xD *always dirty thoughts in my mind*

Hahahahha yes yes very dirty!!!!! :3onion15: Daichan's sexy underwar with patern of Mao's smiling faces :cuteonion41:

Now I understand why Mao tried to desperatly cover them with his hand buahahahhaaaonion4onion4onion4

And yesssssssssssssssss I want take a peek under that sheet .......please somebody confiscate them this unneeded pice of cloth!!!!!! :cuteonion46:

(sets up a tent and starts roasting marshmallows on long sticks of pocky and watches the posts go by til she is (doubtfully) needed...

How can you say DOUBTFULLY??????? You better start preparing futons and more marshmallows for us because we are coming ^^!!!!!

Ohh how nice it would be if we could all meet and watch TK together..... I already can hear :cuteonion54: all those cheering and screams in ecstasy onion7!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh my poor heart it's too much to imagine any further :cuteonion25:

WOW this time i need to go back 3 pages :msn_red_fox 1 you guys are hyper active eh? XD

@rainieric

WHAT A GREAT PUNISHMENT!!!!

I think even me wants that kind of punishment..

But not the hickeys bcoz my mom will chase after even till in the abyss. XD

Haha it is TK fanclub and we r welcoming everyone to join it. But our madness towards MisuShin is just too overwhelming. LOL

Taiji got hickeys on his lips?? Thatz a great possibilities!!! Hohohog i wish they would have another movie..WITH A DAMN HOT SEXY BEDSCENE IN IT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA :cuteonion9: i knew you would like to have the punishment too. don't worry, you can still have the hickeys, because they only put it on the hidden areas~ the love to play find the hidden hicky onion4

it's not madness!!! it's a VIRUS already :cuteonion25: HAHAHAHAHA

yeah, i do feel he have hickeys under his lips, since they like to kiss and pass anything using their lips yoyo LOL im thinking too much early in the morning HAHAHAHA~

i have this great feeling that, takumi series 6 is now in progress :5yoyo34:

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Untitled3.gif

daimao.gif

]for more

--.gif

YEY! at last DaiMao! woohhooo and now my brain was crashing because of much confusion :1onion52: MORE!!!

@Drew: i am reading your posts and i can't help imagining what you are feeling right now. there are like chibi daisuke, mao, taiki and baba jumping around your head yelling PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

decisions...decisions...decisions...and the virus keep growing. lol

ooooh! BICEPS!

damn you Baba with your mighty cheekbones.

LOVE THE DAIMAO!!! MUST NOT LET GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL, your seriously right. i just woke up and it's only 6am here, but Babataiki and DaiMao are now in my brain jumping around and YELLING those words :leaf6:

it's really hard to pick XD they have their different charms. maybe ill gonna catch them all pokemons! :cuteonion41:

@Rain~~YeEsSsSsSsS!!!! ITS MISS BABA!!!!!!

omg that man, he totally drives me crazy in MissBoy.

just when I thought I'd seen enough sexy pics of MissBaba Roby sent me

something that made me spazz out like crazy all night long ahaha

Roby, can I post them here^^?

bdcb6dc993ab.jpg

and WTF????????????????

@Rain~what, what, a plastic surgery?

mmmm maybe he did something just to his nose .... I'm not sure @_@

so, it's really him, what a beautiful human being :cuteonion41: im so sure, girls are really envious of his goddess like beauty XD

yeah, based on my observations he had plastic surgery. since, there's a big change in his looks~

and now that you've mentioned that, im pretty sure, he fixed his teeth >.

yes, it's takumi's hand grabbing gii's precious butt :3onion15: HAHAHAHA im so sure, Dai is enjoying that moment~

zLZxU.jpg

BABA'S BRIGHT SMILE

and now THIS one:

QuCaY.png

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

no, your not hallucinating, he really had his teeth fixed. but let's admit it, it looks better now onion0

Yes that is exactly the moment I mentioned..... hand you say??!!!.......... hhhmmmm...... yeah when you mention it it seems like it............ but then if that really is Mao's hand there ........ then WHERE HE TOUCHING DAISUKE????!!!!!!!!!!!! hehhahahaha Mao you little pervert^^ :3onion15: Now I am excited again :8onion5:

im so sure, both of them are really enjoying this scene :3onion15: and i am now thinking this whole scene again, their are some shots, Mao's hand are moving around on the lower parts of Dai XD im so sure, Mao is taking the opportunity HAHAHAHAHA

teeth3.jpg

yeah, he really have fixed it, but it's not that bad, he looks more better now~

Hahahahha yes yes very dirty!!!!! :3onion15: Daichan's sexy underwar with patern of Mao's smiling faces :cuteonion41:

Now I understand why Mao tried to desperatly cover them with his hand buahahahhaaaonion4onion4onion4

And yesssssssssssssssss I want take a peek under that sheet .......please somebody confiscate them this unneeded pice of cloth!!!!!! :cuteonion46:

OMG! i would love to have that kind of underwear. it would be better, if i have all the patterns of them :Red_fox: i would like to have a Dai smiling undies, his smile will really drive you crazy :cuteonion41:

• Like 3

QUOTE=seren83;139522]Okay after thoughtfuly rewatching :1onion52: countless times of :

1) Nijiiro no garasu - scene - after scene that Gii is crying in front of Takumi is scene of talk (about Suzuki's hispitalization) betwen Takumi & Akaike-kun inside the tunnel. Takumi ask Akaike: Are you okay? and he replay with line: Can't you see that I've already taken in the demage?!.... - till that moment I understand their conversation.... but about what Akaike-kun speak later I have no idea ???????? :cuteonion50: Can somebody explain that to me??

I may not be accurate on the answer but I believe Akaike had tried to help Gii with Suzuki's problem and since he knows nothing can be done he's accepted the fact that he can't help so he's moved on the best he can. That's what I think at least.

2) Bibou no Detail - scene - Gii & Takumi talking on the stairs in the Concert Hall before love making. There are shown two scenes real time (shoot with more light + Gii with glasses) and "memory reflections" (shooted with less light + Gii without glasses). The moment when Gii is speaking: I'm sorry for not coming to visit. - it is still real time and then Takumi's next line turning into memory reflections: It's okay. It's not a big deal.... and few lines later it's coming back to real time.

My question is: Is it realy correct or it's some error with placeing this scene??? How it looks like in manga does anybody know???

I think since they had limited time to do the shooting they filmed all the concert hall scenes at once and edited them together they may have made a few slight errors cause I know there are a few times you can see the difference.

- scene - Misu comes to Gii's room "to give him advise^^" :cuteonion9: and then Gii run out after Takumi.

My question is bothering me from the frist time I saw this movie: Why did Gii took before run out from his room the jacket from his uniform??? What was the reason ???? I don't get it!!!!!

I think even in his state panic he grabbed his jacket so he would looked presentable also maybe since he knew he woudl be running he wouldn't want the back of his shirt shirt visable where he now doubt would be perspiring...if you look at the side of Dai-chan's face when he's reading the bulletin board he is sweating.

3) Ano, Hareta Aozora - scene - correct me if I am wrong but scene of Gii & Takumi'kun "first time making love" (again we have "memory reflections time") is in this same room that in real time is shared between Misu & Takumi ??!!! But how that is possible?????? For me it is mystery!!!!!!! :8onion74:

I'd say yes they did use the same room that way they weren't taking too much room at British Hills.

Hope all your questions were answered!

So if anyone know answer at my questions I am listening :cuteonion57:

• Like 3