hama71

Hmm... yojichan is the only one who replied me here. Being a Taiki's fan and only having fetish on him is too ignorance.. Oh.. whatever... itz not like i'll be here forever. time for me to back off is getting nearer. ^____^

@yojichan

Hohoho you went thru his ameblo?

Dun u think he grew a lot?

I even went thru his old blog when he was still a high schooler. HE IS SO ANGELIC!!!

He's such a bless!!!! I love all of the pics and kept 50% of it in my phone.

My phone's images is totally flooded with his pictures.

So~~ what's the most memorable post that u think u remember the most?

I LOVE TAKKI'S BDAY POST!!!

Their picture together is just toooo sweet. It really reflexes their friendship together. ^^

Plus I still remember his taking pics with his niece, Gosh~~ Naito's family is just too cute~~~xD

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... yojichan is the only one who replied me here. Being a Taiki's fan and only having fetish on him is too ignorance.. Oh.. whatever... itz not like i'll be here forever. time for me to back off is getting nearer. ^____^

Don't leave!! :leaf9: I love Taiki, Honest!...I'll let you lick me yoyo7

• Like 2

Ne Minna-san does anyone thing Baba-chan could play a heir to a mafia leader? there's a OVA called Tightrope that a friend and I were trying to picture live actions characters for and Baba-chan came in mind for one of them

(sees picture of Baba-chan in Kinomo) Oh Kami-sama he's so handsome! ....is it just me or am I the only girl in here who can keep a level head when it comes to these guys?

Um @Last_sky16. I like your posts you're very imformative. And you sound very cute. Ne what's a bunny sister exactly do you havve to do something to become one or pay tribute or something? (feels very lost)

I only watched the first 5 or so mins of it @Yojichan..

Its not my thing, but I really didn't watch enough to have an opinion. Sloan was trying to warn me, and I love her for that! I might try to watch it one day cause I have a love for all things Baba-chan.. but I'm not the type of person who should be watching this alone this close to her bedtime lol

Hmmmmm...perhaps after you watch it, you will have to wash away your fears by watching Pure or Miss Boys afterwards. :D

@yojichan

Hohoho you went thru his ameblo?

Dun u think he grew a lot?

OMG! I DID! I'm surprised it only went up to 2011. where's 2010? 2009? where are the Pure stuffage? hmmmmmm....

I even went thru his old blog when he was still a high schooler. HE IS SO ANGELIC!!!

He's such a bless!!!! I love all of the pics and kept 50% of it in my phone.

My phone's images is totally flooded with his pictures.

wait! whut? where is THAT blog? oh gosh, my memory is failing me. i am so distracted with a lot of things now but i do remember that he has an older blog but for the life of me, i don't remember the link anymore. please post it here, June. I need that. I wanna see more Taiki.

So~~ what's the most memorable post that u think u remember the most?

I LOVE TAKKI'S BDAY POST!!!

Their picture together is just toooo sweet. It really reflexes their friendship together. ^^

Plus I still remember his taking pics with his niece, Gosh~~ Naito's family is just too cute~~~xD

Oh gosh, where do I even begin? His posts are so variety. It's wonderful. The ones that stood out for me the most is yes, Taki's birthday post. I love looking at Taki and Taiki together in a picture. That blog post about Baba-chan surprise visit. awwwww~~~ *heart rumbles*

The squirrel and kitty post. Uhm....what else? what else?

OH! THE DETECTIVE CONAN POST. LOL so cute Taiki!!!

OMG! THAT'S HIS NIECE??? no wonder i see the resemblance. but i see older looking post of another kid or is that the same kid?

for awhile there, i thought....HOLY MOWLIE! IS THAT TAIKI AS A BABY??? because the kid even has that slight squint in the eye just like Taiki. cuteness does run in their DNA.

who_is_this_kid.jpg

In this image, we get to imagine WHAT IF Taiki shaved his head.

what_if_taiki_went_bald.jpg

OMG! IS THIS TAIKI'S DAD??? Because if he is..OMG!!! HE'S HOT for his age! I couldn't stop staring at their resemblance. i mean look at those eyes, even the cheekbones. even the nose and forehead. i am guessing Taiki inherited his soft features from his mom but DAMN this guy really is making me think is his Dad. i could be wrong though. but I love this image.

daddy_isdatchu.jpg

Last but not the least....WHY TAIKI WHY??? No one can't seem to get enough of you, huh?

uhm_who_are_you.jpg

• Like 2

@LYNN

LYNN

WHAT????

The links i provided is for An Assassin NOT Urbans Legends: Spirit Child AKA YOKO..

That is action movie, not horror...

YOJICHAN a misunderstanding going on, that's all. LMFAO!

Yeah I know, but that dude getting tortured at the begining was enough for me lol what the hell where they doing to him? ...I had to shut eye just listening to him O.o

• Like 1

anou...

Sloan, ok sure i get that part that the links were for AA

But you were saying that Yoko is terrible and not worth mentioning, right?

What was so terrible about it?

I'm incredibly curious.

Ne Minna-san does anyone thing Baba-chan could play a heir to a mafia leader? there's a OVA called Tightrope that a friend and I were trying to picture live actions characters for and Baba-chan came in mind for one of them.

Tightrope? I've heard of it but tell us more about why you're picturing BABA-CHAN IN IT! XD!!! And we're all BUNNY SISTERS here cuz we're totally fanspazming over Baba. And you're more than welcome to join us XD XD!!

leaf3

Plz! We're all BUNNY SISTERS/SIZE] here!!! I know I usually respond to you, honey but I've been busy with stuff lately, of course nothing new but each individual to their own. My grandma is very sick and plus I had troubles with An Assassin film to be downloadable. BTW, If interested send me a message since some ASSHOLE REPORTED IT and files were removed for violation. And I WONT send it to anyone that I don't know so they report again. NICE TRY YOU BITCH wherever you are... LMFAO

Anyway Junnie, I can't really respond for Taiki because I'm soooo sooo behind news... Forgive me!

( ´艸`)

However, I can say this.. When I was watching An Assassin, I was imagining that girl to be Taiki.... cuz I just.. couldnt stand that girl. BLAH!! OUT OF NOWHERE..

I just the movie....

DUDE this movie should be called...

THE SMOKIN' ASSASSINS AND THE 

SHITTY BIRD!

Seriously... this movie isn't ACTION, it's a COMEDY! I rofled so much during the movie.

Baba and that badass, Forgot his name WHATEVER!! ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ Oh right Misaki.{quite common name, NEEE???}. Baba plays a character named RYO! OI OI!

HEY!!

HEY!!

DIRECTOR FAIL AT CREATIVITY.

ANyway, they non-stop smoke, man. Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Kicking. Punching. more SMOKING. Kill. SMOKE. Kill. SMOKE. Smoke Time. And They suck on it so hard they should be good at blowjobs. Srsly. And Misaki was a pro. Baba, well.. some scenes he was totally NOOB and some scenes he NAILED it.

The bird.... I'm sure you saw this:

aa.jpg

I couldn't help it but yell everytime I see the bird:

SHIT BIRD... SHIT BIRD! DO IT. SHIT!

Because I had a friend that had a bird in a cage hanged and there were newspaper on the floor around it. Unfortunately it never did. The Bird was an analogical symbol of Ryo's freedom from his actions/habits. But seriously....

The fighting was

EPIC!

It was hilarious when they just keep kicking their victims out of anger for little reasons. Misaki was kicking some dude that was about to go BUKKAKE on his prostitute girlfriend and then ALL THE SUDDEN he turns around and decide to throw a

PILLOW at him. LMFAO! THAT WAS FUNNY YO!

Their kicking, OMFG............ THEY KICK SO HIGH, THEIR KNEES ARE TO THEIR HEADS!!! I was laughing cuz they're so bad at fake kicking. BUT generally, the fighting was realistic, as people will hesitate all the time during fights. They really love to SMOKE AND KICK like a crazy motherfucker! ALL OF THAT WITH A LIT CIGARETTE IN THEIR MOUTHS!

JUST NOT THE KICKS that were FABULOUS. Speaking of kicks, OMFG... There is a scene where you go "OMFGGG BABA HAS REALLY LONG LEGS. And you don't need me to tell you when it happens in the movie! So obvious. OMFG....! A lot of running is good for our Baba-chan XD!!

And BABA must be superhuman cuz he was shot twice and then proceed to fight 20 MEN!!!

I'm sorry. It is Kind of romantic-twisted action movie- both two assassins started to have feelings for fucked up chicks obviously and trying to get them out of trouble, while at the same time getting themselves out of trouble. But all of that backfired.

BUT THIS MOVIE WAS HILARIOUSLY FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING!! BABA was so sexy as hell, especially in all black and tights. OH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

SERIOUSLY THERE'S MORE OF HIS YUMMYNESS than in PURE.

BUT

BUT

Storyline can be confusing.

SPOILER ALERT:

.. I still don't understand why Baba refused to ASSASSINATE THAT GIRL when he was supposed to. There was a flashback that she has saved his life. So he was doing her back a favor I suppose....

It's a good movie, summary-wise. It definitely will switch your emotions so many times during the movie. I even went against BABA's decisions so many times. But I really liked the ending with Baba's decision. It is a serious movie... but overdone- almost amateur AND mainstreamed at the same time. Action, eh, not so much. But really good standards. A must-see for BABA-CHAN fans, definitely. He's definitely proved YET AGAIN to be the most versatile actor. As YOJICHAN mentioned.

BABA-CHAN, you were SUPERB in this movie. A little soft but...

Glad about the ending with your 'bruh' ♥ ♥ ♥

For the above title I gave... The bird...

SPOILER ALERT:

The Bird left Ryo's apartment, thus being 'freed' at the end. I was like. ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸;; Some pet Bird.

• Like 1

Ne minna san! I have a question for all of you! If you were trapped on an island with the takumi-kun cast either them in character or as themselves what do you think you would do?

• Like 1

GUYS Please Send me a private message for An Assassin download.

I think I was one of the lucky people that had the chance safely downloaded it yesterday right after you post it ^^ ...so thank you very much Sloan:*:* you are sweet for sharing that....yesterday I only watched opening quality is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome !!! you sure can search for good video!

Btw. Sloan how it's going with searching for Making of Pure??? Did you by any chance find some source ??? I still can't find any good links :leaf7:

• Like 1

@Giikumi

I want to play!!

I think out of the 2 couples

Takumi: Caring and can smooth things out if there was a arguement or something

Gii: Smart and resourceful

Shingyouji: Is stong and athletic ( I can't remember what sport he played now..But I do remember him about to beat someone down when they were messing with Takumi) So he's be good for Protection!

Misu.. He would be bossy and bitch all the time.. So Baba is the only one who stays out of character and he can keep me company -.o

• Like 1

@Sloan: i couldn't stop laughing at your movie review. now i'm even MORE excited to watch the movie. gyaaaah! less than 20 minutes to go before i get to watch smoke-kick-shoot-bird-smoke-kick-punch-shoot-bird. xD

hahahahahhahaha!!!!

i'm just excited to watch Baba-chan tackle a different non-Misu role.

*bounces on chair dangling her feet off the floor patiently*

which reminds me i ought to watch Tokyo Ghost Trip real soon too. 13 eps i can do this. for Baba-chan and Taki, i can do this. FIGHTING!

• Like 1

Sloan, ok sure i get that part that the links were for AA

But you were saying that Yoko is terrible and not worth mentioning, right?

What was so terrible about it?

I'm incredibly curious.

Oh My apologies. I guess I didn't read correctly. I thought you were saying that Lynn and I both saw it.

The movie was in chinese subs and they were speaking Japanese. I understood nothing. And there were a lot of talking.

i mean

A LOT OF TALKING!!!

No actions at all. Little flashback but not much, plus too creepy......................... School no lights. All dark. You think you see stuff but it's not. It's the bad quality of the movie. It was so boring I just couldn't stand it. The quality was so bad I couldnt even see Baba at all. Plus he didn't show as much as I thought he would be, meaning he's not really the main character but the major part of their reason behind visiting the school.

Some teacher killed herself and there was a little girl who was killed by them due to bullying, baba and others i assume and they're looking all guilty and whoever takes a blame. But I'm probably wrong.

I thought maybe there's a ghost or some haunting but there's nothing like pop out of nowhere. It's more psychological, seeing things not there and well... since I understood nothing, I didn't get it. It looked like you definitely need subtitles to understand the story behind it. Saw this a long time ago. I don't remember much except the atmosphere it brought. Maybe there is a better quality raw of it now.

• Like 1

@Yojichan

@Sloan: i couldn't stop laughing at your movie review. now i'm even MORE excited to watch the movie. gyaaaah! less than 20 minutes to go before i get to watch smoke-kick-shoot-bird-smoke-kick-punch-shoot-bird. xD

hahahahahhahaha!!!!

i'm just excited to watch Baba-chan tackle a different non-Misu role.

*bounces on chair dangling her feet off the floor patiently*

which reminds me i ought to watch Tokyo Ghost Trip real soon too. 13 eps i can do this. for Baba-chan and Taki, i can do this. FIGHTING!

Hahaha, I'm probably trolling the movie a bit too much but I really enjoyed it. You'll like it, I think. It's a very serious movie. It's so refreshing to see Baba in that movie.

:cuteonion58::cuteonion58::cuteonion58: Baba looks all so SERIOUS! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH He needs LOTS LOTS LOTS of hugs!

I really like his hair totally JET BLACK!

ooooh! i see. i see. okay now i get it.

lots of talking.

yeah, there are horror flicks like that. i feel cheated when they do that though.

damn.

not enough Baba-chan either.

double damn.

anyhoo...

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

AA just downloaded.

my first reaction...

LAUGHTER

not because it's funny.

BUT HOLY HOTNESS HELL!!! IT'S BABA-CHAN!!!

more like a nervous fangurly laugh just came out of me.

i could not stop.

the intensity of the shooting kinda jolted me.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

some of the actors look familiar to me. i was like...Hey! where did i see you before?

mew...

Baba-chan REALLY is such a noob at smoking.

i wanted to just grab the cig from his mouth and show him how it's done.

ever heard of cigarette sex, baby?

*giggles*

damn.

i already quit smoking! *kicks self in the gut*

uhm...

Kubota is HOT.

yeah...I'd tap that.

i love his hair.

I love his temper.

I love temperamental guys onscreen. i dunno...he looks so seme. and yeah, he can smoke. he smokes better than Baba-chan. :)

I've seen Kubota in visualboys too. i like his angular features.

yeah.

I'd tap that. definitely.

gosh...i'm so easy. LOL

But I had to stop myself from watching for now. I reached the part where Baba-chan feeds the bird.

I can't stop giggling.

OMG! the assassination of the yakuza guys...damn. that was nice.

• Like 1

@serena

Btw. Sloan how it's going with searching for Making of Pure??? Did you by any chance find some source ??? I still can't find any good links

you're talking about the misu x shingyouji one, right? trust me, i searched EVERYWHERE for it. no one has it. it used to be in megaupload, now shut down. i havent ordered it yet.

Oh Yeah YOJI I remembered from looking at shortage of screenshots. the movie, Yoko or Spirt Child wasn't even like an hour. Okay, it went over a hour just a little and BAM the end, I was like wtf????

BUT HOLY HOTNESS HELL!!! IT'S BABA-CHAN!!!

HMM-mmm Oh yeah.... I was so excited when I'm 'following' Baba-chan up the stairs to the roof.... WHAT KIND OF LEATHER HE was wearing???? It's quite shiny or like... nylex-y {SP?} It's not like anything I've seen. I used to be into guns and all that. Sniper.. so sexy. I play as sniper all the time in video games so that was sexiness

BONUS points for me.

There's quite ALOT of FOLLOWING BABA-CHAN. LOVED IT!!!

Kubota is HOT.

yeah...I'd tap that.

i love his hair.

I love his temper.

He's quite unique looking I admit..... but his temper..... lol... I just loved it when he did the

PILLOW TOSSING that's how you do it !!!

@LYNN

Yeah I know, but that dude getting tortured at the begining was enough for me lol what the hell where they doing to him? ...I had to shut eye just listening to him O.o

REally? You can't handle horror AND action?? Hmm, well. it's not grotesque. But it depends on everyone. I'm used to seeing fingers getting chopped off with garden tools. But this movie has nothhig of that sort.

Actually the intro was the bloodiest part. I think you're fine now.

Plus it's funny when they 'beat' people up. It's so obvious. Plus when they punch or hit someone, it's cropped out. [hitting goes off the screen] Kinda cheap for them to do that.Trust me. it's not THAT bad.

• Like 3

@serena

you're talking about the misu x shingyouji one, right? trust me, i searched EVERYWHERE for it. no one has it. it used to be in megaupload, now shut down. i havent ordered it yet.

Well actually I was thinking of both making of "Shidogakuin Pure na Prince Tachi" and "Misu & Shingyoji Mou Hitotsu no Koi "

I have both but quality of the version would kill you for sure T T...even my eyes are hurting me now when I thinking about it....guess I must looking in your direction with panda eyes when you order it:)

Don't you think it's really wired that other making of are available but there is no way to find the one from Pure?????? O_O

• Like 2

@serena

Well actually I was thinking of both making of "Shidogakuin Pure na Prince Tachi" and "Misu & Shingyoji Mou Hitotsu no Koi "

I have both but quality of the version would kill you for sure T T...even my eyes are hurting me now when I thinking about it....guess I must looking in your direction with panda eyes when you order it

Don't you think it's really wired that other making of are available but there is no way to find the one from Pure?????? O_O

Hmmm, was regular pure making of that bad quality?? How was it? I understand Misu x Shing had red fonts across

You're right. It's very odd. I only regular pure making of. They're everywhere. Should have a very good quality out there. Misu x Shing, nope. Most links I've found are dead. I searched chinese japanese vietnamese, livejournals, blogs, weibos, EVERYWHERE. I assume it's megaupload fault. People just uploaded them to megaupload and left. And never came back to take care of their shit.

(Bows low) gomen ne minna-san. My question was out of line. I shall leave the club now. I apologize for being a bother. Please forgive me.

@serena

Hmmm, was regular pure making of that bad quality?? How was it? I understand Misu x Shing had red fonts across saying

HEYHEY IM AN IDIOT HIBIMAOSUKI! AN IDIOT! and a MYCOPYRIGHTS on bottom right corner.

You're right. It's very odd. I only regular pure making of. They're everywhere. Should have a very good quality out there. Misu x Shing, nope. Most links I've found are dead. I searched chinese japanese vietnamese, livejournals, blogs, weibos, EVERYWHERE. I assume it's megaupload fault. People just uploaded them to megaupload and left. And never came back to take care of their shit.

Hahahha well ^^ the red fonts was saying "SAMPLE for fans use only" or something by that line:) but it's really irritating!!!!! Every time I am watching it I am cursing this person which watermarked this video in this way..... I really don't get it if someone want to share something with others they should give it with the best quality they can if not it's better to not even bother yourself with the thought about it!!! Or at last this fonts could be in some different place not in the middle of the screen O_O

On some Thailand fan site I found both makings but links are death now unfortunately T T but sample showed that quality was very good of this video and it was posted on mediafire links so somebody did uploaded them before at other server than megaupload site.... this fan site is still active so maybe somebody will reupload the links^^ at last I hope for it:)

Ohhh yes guys....

I don't know if somebody will be interested in this but here is 8 minutes part from NIJI IRO NO GARASU - MAKING OF - WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION...at last I was dying to know what they was talking about^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 5

@LYNN

REally? You can't handle horror AND action?? Hmm, well. it's not grotesque. But it depends on everyone. I'm used to seeing fingers getting chopped off with garden tools. But this movie has nothhig of that sort.

Actually the intro was the bloodiest part. I think you're fine now.

Plus it's funny when they 'beat' people up. It's so obvious. Plus when they punch or hit someone, it's cropped out. [hitting goes off the screen] Kinda cheap for them to do that.Trust me. it's not THAT bad.

I'm gonna watch it later with my daughter, She likes this kinda stuff. Chopping off fingers IS horrifying, but if that is the worst it will get I'll be OK.. I'll have her tell me when that part is over lol She could work the VCR when she was like 3, and would rewind the part in LOTR when the orc gets his head chopped off, she thought it was the funniest thing..

• Like 3

@Serena

Ohhh yes guys....

I don't know if somebody will be interested in this but here is 8 minutes part from NIJI IRO NO GARASU - MAKING OF - WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION...at last I was dying to know what they was talking about^^

Spoiler:

OO.... The translation is in the description, I was fumbling with CC button. Hahaha, it's not the whole video. But at least she pointed out some important info. Which lines were you dying to know?? OMFG......... at the end

Daisuke looked so, so, so handsome...

:leaf15:

@LYNN

rabbit4

Yes do it! Watch the whole thing!♥

Do it for your daughter and Baba-Chan! ♥ Just hold her hands when you get through the ride!

• Like 2

WHAT???????????

This is Taiki???

wtf.jpg

LMFAO!! Why I havent seen that one Hahaha....Where from that come from?? ahahahah.