• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

@LYNN

I don't have these one, these are the ones I want!!! I stole these off a blog, I don't know what they did to get them.

OMFG, I'd die if I revieced autographs from either BABA or YUUSUKE! I'd frame them and hang them, lmfao!! It'd be impossible to get one from BABA unless you're in his private club -___________-And it costs money.

Does Baba know english? I'm thinking he must know a little cause in this video he names the letters off Mao's shirt and then what it spells

I am convinced that he knows little bit of English. But sometimes he wears Engrish shirts..

(/ω\)

@Yoji

Is that from Misu x Shingyouji version? Doesn't look like it. It looks like the regular Making Pure of I downloaded before. There is a raw for that without watermarks. GAAAAAAAAH. Title only says Takumi-Kun 4 Pure Highlights. I demand raws of MISU X SHINGYOUJI!! Maybe Serena would love to have this for her vidmaking?????

we still don't have that magazine shoot of him and Baba-chan.

dang...where could those be

Are you talking about visualboy... your old avatar??

Because it'd be impossible. THe visualboy version wasn't the same one you had. That was for phone backgrounds exclusively and not posted anyone on the net.

T__________T;; Still... would be lovely if we know EXACTLY the name/number of that volume they might appeared

BUt I wanna know if there's photos from the old calenders!!!

o0240040010401738301.jpg

• Like 4

@ Sloan

Whoever's blog that was had autographed ones also! I think I'm gonna try it, I'm pretty sure that his agency is listed on his blog.. so If I self address an envolope? What stinks is I won't be able to do a postage paid envolope cause the Japanese postal service don't care how much I paid in American postage, you know? I need to come up with a plan of action, cause I have to have those two pictures, I'd settle for one of the two though...I'm gonna be a crazy mad googler tomorrow

• Like 1

Hi Sloan!

I was watching several other TK-related vids from this site....I didn't even expect to see the Making of Takumi-kun 3 either. all i saw from before were clips not a full video like this.

I will watch this Pure making again and do a comparison. but i noticed they started quite differently. intro wise.

I'm just really, really relieved that it's not 'vandalized' We can watch everyone clearly without the distractions. *happy sighs*

i'm beginning to let go of any hope of capturing larger images of BabaTaiki's photoshoot. *sniff-sniff* at least I have some teeny tiny ones...it's better than nothing at all.

@Lynn: I believe so too. Baba-chan knows some English. I mean he must especially with his line of work. I think all the actors know some English especially as popular as they are.

Awww~~ this reminds me of that Visualboy Brush video where Kei Hosogai (he played Takabayashi in Takumi-kun 2) teaches Kubota to speak some English. He says a sentence in English and Kubota will translate it to Japanese. It's so funny! Kubota looked lost but he did know some of the stuff Hosogai said.

and still SO HOT.

mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Kubota...Yuki....mmmmmmmmm....

i can teach him English by naming different parts of the body. :cuteonion45:

*shakes head*

sorry...sorry....my libido...errr...my mind went elsewhere again...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 4

what I'm wondering is if he was copying out of the book, or if he felt comfortable with writting in english. I can speak a little Japanese but I can't write in kanji. I wouldn't want to try learning both at the same time. My brain would go into overload and I wouldn't learn a thing. Plus, children don't learn oral and the written at the same time in their native language. If he is comfortable to write on his own in english he could read it.. Just have to figure out the best place to send it! I'm getting those pictures

• Like 2

Minna-san I have quite a few clips from the Making of Pure saved on my laptop. It's not the complete making but I have most of it I think. If anyone would like it please let me know and I'll see if I can send them to you. Now I need to start cooling off my sunburn.

• Like 2

Quick stop by...

For the Yuki Kubota...

He play Atobe in Tenimyu with Taiki in Hyoutei team...

This Hyoutei team play with 4th Seigaku team(Mao-kun, Dai-chan) and 5th Seigaku team(Baba-kun, Shota, Arie)...

So Kubata that is why Kubota was close to Taiki so much...

Also, Baba-kun and Kubota work on other movie together before 'Assassin'...

One more think... Taiki and Baba-kun know each other from Tenimyu time...

So Takumi-kun wasn't there first meet...

That's why they could get close little faster...

Almost all the cast in Takumi-kun series work once in Tenimyu...

So they kind of know each other some point and work on other project together also...

That's why it's good to know about Tenimyu...

• Like 6

thank you so much dear hama-san for the wealth of information.

you are truly our senpai!

as i was going through yuki kubota's images, i did come across when he did tenmiyu.

aaah! so handsome!!! weeeeeee!!!

oh yeah, tenmiyu is like a breakout role for most of these guys since they most of them landed movie roles and more stageplay roles.

working together previously does help build the chemistry more in their later projects.

anou...just to be clear...Baba-chan and Taiki did work together in tenmiyu...but Takumi-kun was their first role together as a romantic couple, ne?

so is it safe to say that they are each other's FIRST onscreen romance?

oh! oh! what movie was Kubota and Baba-chan together before An Assassin?

• Like 2

Yes, Takumi was Taiki's first movie he did...

So it was there first project together in screen...

For other movie Baba-kun and Kubota did was Local Boys! (2010)...

In this movie Shota and Arie also co-star in...

• Like 5

tumblr_m61hkqDtjl1r811oko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5vig4wZxC1qb5qe0o2_1280.jpg

Okay I know I said I was no longer going to post here but I saw these pictures and had to share them. I apologize if I offend anyone here. I'll take my leave now but before I go I must say I read that Mao-kun is now going to start studying English. I for one think these are the two of the cutest pics of Mao-kun..

• Like 5

HAMA-SAMA

Almost all the cast in Takumi-kun series work once in Tenimyu...

So they kind of know each other some point and work on other project together also...

That's why it's good to know about Tenimyu...

That is why I am surprised there's no thread about TENIMYU AT ALL!!! WE NEED ONE!! The group is dead.

For other movie Baba-kun and Kubota did was Local Boys! (2010)...

In this movie Shota and Arie also co-star in...

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I totally forgot about that!!! It was so old I forgot that Kubota, kinda looked different was in the movie.

Sorry LAcKED almost none of Kubota, YOJI (/ω\)

2012-06-17_001311.jpg0733f14e7ea3ab57aec3ab6a.jpg

He was so gorgeous in the movie.

:leaf15:

x_42ef61e2.jpg

bl7.jpgbl10.jpgbl1.jpgbl2.jpgbl4.jpg

You should watch these vids if you haven't. Baba looked so serious about this work!! I SPOTTED YUUSUKE's LAUGHTER IN THE BACKGROUND AND I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS IN IT TILL I HEARD IT AND CHECKED THE CREW LIST!!!!!

Shouta looked gorgeous too! Gosh they really looked so young

local4.gif

local2.gif

And lol, Yuusuke almost unnoticable:

localboy.jpg

Left is Yuusuke

I want to see the movie so BADLY!!! Yuusuke is cameo in it and I'll spot him right away with my trained eyes.

:leaf7:

WELCOME BACK、UEDA-ANGEL-KUN :3

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures!! REALLY MADE ME SMILE! ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!

YOU BETTER STAY IN HERE. RIGHT HERE NOW. XD!

IT ISNT REQUEST

IT'S AN ORDER!! hahaahaha

• Like 3

AHHHH!!! ARIGATO!!!!!! *hugs tight*

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Local Boys!

will be watching the video links.

thanks so much for sharing.

awwww~~ i am looking at the pic of Baba-chan standing by the kitchen counter.

it almost feels like AA was like an homage to that.

i mean since he and Kubota were together here in LB.

*must save images*

*happy sigh*

i'm so happy right now.

lots of wonderful stuff popping up at the right time.

these will be cherished so much. waaaaaaiiiii~~~~

i'm still having a SERIOUS hangover from watching An Assassin.

i'm fanning myself all over.

i'm so gonna watch this movie again very soon.

i really loved it.

• Like 2

WELCOME BACK、UEDA-ANGEL-KUN :3

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures!! REALLY MADE ME SMILE! ENOUGH FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!

YOU BETTER STAY IN HERE. RIGHT HERE NOW. XD!

IT ISNT REQUEST

IT'S AN ORDER!! hahaahaha

Um Sloan I'm a girl and you may call me Tat-chan it's my nickname. I thought I wasn't really allowed to post here anymore. That's why I haven't been saying anything. I didn't want to be in anyone's way.

• Like 2

LYNN!

Whoever's blog that was had autographed ones also! I think I'm gonna try it, I'm pretty sure that his agency is listed on his blog..

When I read that about other people's blogs, I LAUGHED! You are so direct and honest! LMFAO. I am guilty of doing that too. ACK. It's an addiction problem of mine. BABA ADDICTION! YUUSUKE ADDICTION!!

rabbit2

ryo5.jpg

LMFAO SRSLY.... his writing tends to be illiterate!!

9dabad19ebc4b7456db5995acffc1e178b821552.jpgo0480064011564903324.jpgo0480086410624165870.jpg

And Yuusuke's.. I can read it!

araiauto.jpg

DO WANT! DO WANT! Autographs! Forever worship!!!

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

And about the stamps... I thought all you could do is write down Japanese address in Japanese and write JAPAN on the bottom. Then take it to a stamp store and they'll tell you how much itd cost to ship it, I assume a bit more of course.. And they'll stamp it.

TAT-CHAN

Um Sloan I'm a girl and you may call me Tat-chan it's my nickname.

My Apologies!! (/ω\) 

We never met. Nice to meet you. ANYONE is allowed to post here. Just participate into discussions. Sometimes being posts gets ignored. No means of intention to ignore! Busy. A lot of people havent returned. Because they're so busy!

YOJI

*happy sigh*

i'm so happy right now.

lots of wonderful stuff popping up at the right time.

these will be cherished so much. waaaaaaiiiii~~~~

i'm still having a SERIOUS hangover from watching An Assassin.

i'm fanning myself all over.

i'm so gonna watch this movie again very soon.

i really loved it.

Glad to hear it!! That movie really sparked this discussion. Now so much to talk about! Will navigate through back pages again and again and again!!♥ But Baba-chan is our main guy!! We must discuss his works and more!!

LOVING IT!

So MUCH LOVE TO THE CHEEKBONES!!

And YES, I PLAN TO WATCH IT AGAIN! Following Baba..............

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

• Like 2

There is thread about Tenimyu...

Also, group...

is the thread...

And

is group...

• Like 4

HOMAAAAAYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!

i'm now watching making of Pure WITHOUT THE VANDALISM!!!...........

I was watching several other TK-related vids from this site....I didn't even expect to see the Making of Takumi-kun 3 either. all i saw from before were clips not a full video like this. I will watch this Pure making again and do a comparison. but i noticed they started quite differently. intro wise. I'm just really, really relieved that it's not 'vandalized' We can watch everyone clearly without the distractions. *happy sighs*

Yojichan rabbit0 'vandalized'????!!!.......so right word to use!!!!! Really!!! I don't get it!!! how could someone sane in so brutally way violate such valuable film material rabbit12rabbit11

You are right this Pure making gives a bit different feeling than the other one^^

Is that from Misu x Shingyouji version? Doesn't look like it. It looks like the regular Making Pure of I downloaded before. There is a raw for that without watermarks. GAAAAAAAAH. Title only says Takumi-Kun 4 Pure Highlights. I demand raws of MISU X SHINGYOUJI!! Maybe Serena would love to have this for her vidmaking?????

You are right that's the regular one video (Shidou Gakuen Pure na Prince-tachi).....Sloan tell me what quality is your downloaded raw version of this making :Red_fox: ?????????

My version of this one looks more or less like that of from Yojichan's TUDOU link...and I want find better one...Sloan I do the panda eyes now :cuteonion57:

And for sure I am joining your petition :leaf6: We demand raws of MISU X SHINGYOUJI!! :leaf6:

Serena love playing with videomaking....you sure hit the spot^^

• Like 2

LYNN!

When I read that about other people's blogs, I LAUGHED! You are so direct and honest! LMFAO. I am guilty of doing that too. ACK. It's an addiction problem of mine. BABA ADDICTION! YUUSUKE ADDICTION!!

rabbit2

ryo5.jpg

LMFAO SRSLY.... his writing tends to be illiterate!!

9dabad19ebc4b7456db5995acffc1e178b821552.jpgo0480064011564903324.jpgo0480086410624165870.jpg

And Yuusuke's.. I can read it!

araiauto.jpg

DO WANT! DO WANT! Autographs! Forever worship!!!

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gift00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

And about the stamps... I thought all you could do is write down Japanese address in Japanese and write JAPAN on the bottom. Then take it to a stamp store and they'll tell you how much itd cost to ship it, I assume a bit more of course.. And they'll stamp it.

I'll have to find the closest stamp store around here.. Thanks for the advice!

LOL If I'm gonna post the pictures I might as well admit to it, most people would recognize thier stuff, so why hide it? Baba's blog changed, Used to be able to save pics from there, but can't now.. They are on to me! lol His handwritting is a little messy, but seriously, he prints better english then I do! I have a dark moon meet today, so before that starts I'm gonna go to the post office and ask questions, see what they say. I'm getting those pictures!! rabbit9

• Like 2

@LYNN

Baba's blog changed, Used to be able to save pics from there, but can't now.. They are on to me!

Tehehe.. Dude.. there are sneaky ways to get these pictures. But it's hard to explain. I found some of Baba's rare pictures because the blog was deleted or downed but still showed up in the image directory in google search, sometimes you have to find the hotlink first to get it. It's hard to explain but...

To solve that problem, just print screen shot and crop it out from Baba's page. Prnt+Scr on your keyboard upper right corner or use software that will snap it for you. You know that increasing your page size 100percent also increase picture size. XD sometimes it does wonder, sometimes not, depending on quality. Different ways are better, though.

• Like 1

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I totally forgot about that!!! It was so old I forgot that Kubota, kinda looked different was in the movie.

Sorry LAcKED almost none of Kubota, YOJI (/ω\)

You should watch these vids if you haven't. Baba looked so serious about this work!! I SPOTTED YUUSUKE's LAUGHTER IN THE BACKGROUND AND I DIDNT KNOW HE WAS IN IT TILL I HEARD IT AND CHECKED THE CREW LIST!!!!!

I haven't been feeling well lately but thanks so much for the smiles. I really appreciate it. I only found time to watch these links only this morning and I had my face so close to the screen, like 4 inches close. And what am I doing?

WAVING! LOL like the hopeless giddy fangurl that I am. waah!

YES, WAVING. waving my hand at Baba-chan and Kubota.

and I have to admit when Kubota showed up, I felt my entire face heat up then my ears and down to my nape.

Omg! i wanna watch this movie. it looks very interesting. Baba-chan seem to play a major part in this.

I love love watching more Baba-chan as NOT Misu. I like to see how he tackles different roles given to him.

I am already completely impressed with him in Miss Boys and An Assassin.

Shouta looked gorgeous too! Gosh they really looked so young

I want to see the movie so BADLY!!! Yuusuke is cameo in it and I'll spot him right away with my trained eyes.

Another thing that piqued my interest is their wardrobe. Very much in character. At least it gives us a glimpse as to what type of personality they are portraying. AHA!!! BABA-CHAN IS WEARING THAT BLACK COAT AGAIN! That's the SAME coat design he used in Pure and the horror movie he's in. AHA!!! Wardrobe people seem to enjoy making him wear that. No complaints here, I think it fits him perfectly. I'm calling it the Baba coat. :D

Oh god, I love Kubota's white ensemble. Oh demmit stop! I'm gonna heat up again. gyaaaaah!!!

You're gonna watch out for Yuu and I'm gonna watch out for Kubota in this movie. heheheh! personal agenda, RIGHT ON! xD

OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shota's wardrobe. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA WEAR THAT if I could get it. Those are EXACTLY the type of clothes I'd wear for myself yo. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I love the cute quirky mismatched look. I'll leave the coolness and the leather to the others. hehehe!

YOJI

Glad to hear it!! That movie really sparked this discussion. Now so much to talk about! Will navigate through back pages again and again and again!!♥ But Baba-chan is our main guy!! We must discuss his works and more!!

LOVING IT!

So MUCH LOVE TO THE CHEEKBONES!!

And YES, I PLAN TO WATCH IT AGAIN! Following Baba..............

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

Ah yes, following Baba. You know if they made this 3D...I might extend my hand to touch his jacket. LOL

I am equally fascinated with the material too. I like his walk. Nothing model-ish about it. He's out there to kill. Love the action scenes. Having watched the Making made me appreciate it even more, the work they put into it. So amazing! I really like the story. I like the fact they put a strong sense of brutal realism in it. I am actually glad they didn't ride off into the sunset type of ending or it would have sucked.

But then I'm gonna imagine it turned into some kind of TV series. I see a potential there even if the ending was final in the movie. Perhaps like a prequel thingy. I dunno....it's not meant to glorify murder for hire of course. The series will tackle both sides of the story. And if they're gonna cast Baba-chan and Kubota in it...I'll just :cuteonion25:

I'll have to find the closest stamp store around here.. Thanks for the advice!

LOL If I'm gonna post the pictures I might as well admitt to it, most people would recognize thier stuff, so why hide it? Baba's blog changed, Used to be able to save pics from there, but can't now.. They are on to me! lol His handwritting is a little messy, but seriously, he prints better english then I do! I have a dark moon meet today, so before that starts I'm gonna go to the post office and ask questions, see what they say. I'm getting those pictures!! rabbit9

I admire your drive and determination, Lynn! YOU GO, GIRL!! ALL THE BEST TO YOU!!! :D

Hmmmm...you cannot get pictures from Baba-chan's ameblo?

I haven't encountered any problems though. I just click on the image first as seen on the entry and then I right click on the maximized image again and voila! Saved! :)

• Like 1

Well!! As far as everything I had planned today in the noble quest of the Baba Ryoma 8x10 glossy ...

Start rabbit9

We are having a yard sale this weekend and I was digging, finding tables, and organizing for that, and I ended up leaving for my meet with no time to spare Now :leaf10:

Got to meet worn the hell out from running around in the heat, forgot half the stuff I was supposed to bring, and I didn't get home until 11pm...had got there at 6:15 now :cuteonion51:

Driving home, Get pulled over, my licence had expired on my birthday Now rabbit11

It might take me a few days to recover from this...But I"m getting those pictures!!

• Like 2

Dear Lynn, when you get your 8 x 10 glossy Baba.

We should ALL CELEBRATE here in the club. :)

and when those glossies are in your hands, you might even forget all the pains you had to go through to get them. hehehe! *hugs*

Baba-chan seem to have that kind of effect on people. I know. I experienced it too.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Lynn, when you get your 8 x 10 glossy Baba.

We should ALL CELEBRATE here in the club. :)

and when those glossies are in your hands, you might even forget all the pains you had to go through to get them. hehehe! *hugs*

Baba-chan seem to have that kind of effect on people. I know. I experienced it too.

• Like 2

LOL, at this rate when/if I ever get that 8x10 I'm gonna show it off like a trophy!! All are welcome in the celebrations

• Like 2

@yojichan

Becoz u're the only one who still have hearts for our Bunny.

Here's the old Taiki's diary for you.

Now.. gtg~~

• Like 3

@yojichan

Becoz u're the only one who still have hearts for our Bunny.

Here's the old Taiki's diary for you.

Now.. gtg~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

OMG!!!

FIRST IMAGE!!!

OMG!!

TAIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu, June!!! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!!!

• Like 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

OMG!!!

FIRST IMAGE!!!

OMG!!

TAIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu, June!!! LOVE YOU! LOVE YOU!!!

Hohohohoh very welcome.

Pampai found this blog at first so i save it in my lappy.

Btw.. the pic was on 2006..

so imagine... how much he grew up now.

From a cute baby bunny to --->> HOT cute SMEXY bunny. LOL

• Like 1