hama71

LOL, My name is Lynn.. As a thank you I added some download links in the asian language section. I read that you are learning... But others are welcome as well, of course! If Baba-chan shows up at my door you will be the first to know!! lol I will offer him a tootsie pop and rape him with hugs

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWAY....I found another raw and downloaded it, and it let me turn off the Chinese subs!!!

And

Guess what????

I found english subtitles for the movie from an english forum! But... Hopefully it'll go in sync.. BETTER THAN NOTHING, RIGHT????

HOMAAAAYGAAADDD!!! YOU DID???!!!

that is so awesome...way too awesome, Sloan! OMG!

I am trying to contain myself. the screencaps are driving me insanely good all over.

And to be able to watch the movie real soon....*runs around flailing* i need to breathe deeply or i will collapse.

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!

thank you! thank you!!!

If Baba-chan shows up at my door you will be the first to know!! lol I will offer him a tootsie pop and rape him with hugs

Oh gosh, Lynn...you are so calm.

If Baba-chan just showed up at my door. I might scream.

"OMG! BABA RYOUMA-SAN...what are you doing in my house?"

"uhm...please please come in...(oh god, oh god, crap....what the hell is he doing here?)

"please make yourself comfortable, sir. uhm...aah...yeah...uhm...okay..so...." (runs to the door and locks it)

YOSH!

• Like 3

Oh gosh, Lynn...you are so calm.

If Baba-chan just showed up at my door. I might scream.

"OMG! BABA RYOUMA-SAN...what are you doing in my house?"

"uhm...please please come in...(oh god, oh god, crap....what the hell is he doing here?)

"please make yourself comfortable, sir. uhm...aah...yeah...uhm...okay..so...." (runs to the door and locks it)

YOSH!

See! You totally keep a cool mind in that situation. You remembered to lock the door so he couldn't leave before me and Sloan got there! Perfect!

• Like 3

If Baba-chan showed up at my door I'd politely ask him what he wanted and wait for his answer. Then my next move would depend on his reason for being there. Outwardly I'd remain calm but inwardly I would be screaming like a fangirl.

• Like 1

Uhm...Baba Ryoma-san...uhm....would you like a drink? something to watch perhaps? do you like a massage? i could make an omelet with rice. just relax on the couch. i'm gonna go to my room for a bit to change.

(runs to the room, grabs pillow and SCREAM MY HEAD OFF)

HE'S REALLY IN MY HOUSE!!! OMG!! OMG!!!! DON'T MESS THIS UP, YOU IDIOT!!! *shakes self*

this is gonna require speed dressing and speed makeup or just be awkwardly cute.

seriously, guys i'm gonna freak out.

thing is, i don't wear a bra when i'm home so...i'll deal.

Baba-chan, these twins are real. *shows cleavage* thank you. *wide toothy grin*

(gyaaah! i'm so shameless! xD)

the main point is to entertain him and inhale as much information i can get out of him.

YOSH!

*grabs camera*

• Like 3

Oh great~~ I shouldnt be here and studying but my brain is cracking~

3 months more till the BIG EXAM and me graduating from school. WOHOOO~~~ *worn out*

My brain became so uncanny nowadays~~

My friend and I *who r BabaTaiki fans* are going to plan a party for our graduation and one of our plan is to invite BabaTaiki then my girlfriends are goin to distract Baba chan while I'm kidnapping Taiki. Then we are goin to give Baba chan some 'hoo~hoo' drinks and make him high. Hmmm.. after that we also planned to bring Baba chan to Taiki who is tied on the bed and see what happened. My crazy friend also mention to hide a camera there. She said "Oh thatz becoz i need some money" *hope u understand this one.

God we r so stressed out!! @__@

Hohohoh we also planned to kiss each other and post it on FB.

@Sloan

Notice me when u are finished with the movie. I need to watch something violence now. Kyaaahooo~~ should i kiss you for finding it? Im gonna lick u!!!! I LOVE LICKING!!!! *Q*

LICK~~~~ LICK!!! :-P

Thanks so much for ur effort to find the movie.

I'm wondering whether itz real violence or not.

I just love blood splashing everywhere. ==+++

@Lynn

Yor~~~ YOKOSO!!! I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!!

My name is June and

I'm Taiki hardfanaticobsessivecrazyinsanepervymadness FAN!!!! *take a breathe*

If Baba chan came to my house i will end up losing my sanity and do so so so many embarrassing things like farting *accidently*.. spilling the hot water on him.. hitting things.. breaking the glasses.. fall off the chair.. and SO MUCH MORE. XDXDXD

Well I hope u dun mind with me as taiki's fan here. I think im the only Taiki's fan here. But i am mentally and physically sync with baba chan fans.

Should i lick you as your bday gift??

Come here dear~~~ let me lick YOU~~~ ahahaa

@yojichan

staying at home and not wearing bra.

hmmm~~ thtz AWESOME!!!!

and sexy too!!! But our country are both SUPER HOT RIGHT?!!!

I do the same but only at night. LOL

*wtf about this?* BRA??? +___+

btw have you seen Taiki's new pic on ameblo?

he's so HANDSOME!!!

he melted me like an ice!!!

I'm gonna lick him too~~~

he said that he's going to go for holidays with his friends.

with motorcycle or something like tht?

Gosh~~ i cant understand.

But the picture MATTER THE MOST!!! hehehee

• Like 3

@Lynn

Yor~~~ YOKOSO!!! I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!!

My name is June and

I'm Taiki hardfanaticobsessivecrazyinsanepervymadness FAN!!!! *take a breathe*

If Baba chan came to my house i will end up losing my sanity and do so so so many embarrassing things like farting *accidently*.. spilling the hot water on him.. hitting things.. breaking the glasses.. fall off the chair.. and SO MUCH MORE. XDXDXD

Well I hope u dun mind with me as taiki's fan here. I think im the onlyITaiki's fan here. But i am mentally and physically sync with baba chan fans.

Should i lick you as your bday gift??

Come here dear~~~ let me lick YOU~~~ ahahaa

Hi June! I love Taiki!! Him and Baba crack me up, Baba is all about making the scene in Pure realistic and Taiki was totally traumatized. If you have never heard the commentary for pure with them, You got to! You just do! As much as I love Baba-Chan if Taiki ever wanted to makeout with him I'd totally let him...As long as they let me watch! Those two have chemistry for days, not that either of them what to hear that lol

Speaking of handsome blog Pics...

Baba post one of himself wearing a kimono.. He's so beautiful!!!

• Like 2

Even his toes are sexy! Baba-Chan with director of new horror movie ...that I can't for the life me me right now rememeber the title of.... Nope...Its not coming to me.. AHHHHH!! Oh well, He's just so handsome!

547461_3544031517469_539463568_n.jpg

• Like 5

Oh great~~ I shouldnt be here and studying but my brain is cracking~

3 months more till the BIG EXAM and me graduating from school. WOHOOO~~~ *worn out*

My brain became so uncanny nowadays~~

GANBARIMASU~~~ FIGHTING!!!!

Hohohoh we also planned to kiss each other and post it on FB.

wait! whut? you're gonna be kissing your friends and post it on FB? or post BabaTaiki kissing and post it on FB? *ish confused*

I just love blood splashing everywhere. ==+++

dear lord...and i thought i was the only one who likes blood splash. ^^

i'm actually kinda turned on when they are so angry too.

LOVE THE FART part. LOL

you win, June!

Well I hope u dun mind with me as taiki's fan here. I think im the only Taiki's fan here.

ooops! don't forget me! this is one of the major reasons we are bunny sisters! :)

@yojichan

staying at home and not wearing bra.

hmmm~~ thtz AWESOME!!!!

and sexy too!!! But our country are both SUPER HOT RIGHT?!!!

I do the same but only at night. LOL

*wtf about this?* BRA??? +___+

hahahaha! yeah we both live near the equator. @___@ ATSUI!!!

i only wear bra at home when there are guests....but i'll make an exception for Baba-chan. *slaps self for being shameless* xD

btw have you seen Taiki's new pic on ameblo?

he's so HANDSOME!!!

he melted me like an ice!!!

I'm gonna lick him too~~~

he said that he's going to go for holidays with his friends.

with motorcycle or something like tht?

Gosh~~ i cant understand.

But the picture MATTER THE MOST!!! hehehee

you mean this cutie pie?

taiki_with_a_hat.jpg

Baba post one of himself wearing a kimono.. He's so beautiful!!!

He sure is! you mean this one, Lynn?

kimono_baba.jpg

and yes! i totally agree about his sexy toes.

just looking at them is making me develop a foot fetish.

normally i am not turned on by feet....but those toes are begging to be sucked and licked.

damn you, Baba-chan and your sexy toes and your sexy cheekbones.

• Like 4

@Lynn

Dun worry.. I'm one of the seniors here so i have watch it long time ago when takumi kun pure released.. xD

Yeah.. that Taiki sounds so shy tho. He was asked about the word 'Boys Love' and he was like "Hmm... urrgggh..." LOL

Plus the Takabayashi couple keeps teasing them especially on the KISSING PART.. LOL

@yojichan

Oppsss.. I did it again.. *prepare to be spanked*

We are the oldest bunny sisters here and not to mention the inventor of 'Bunny'.. yikes~~

Haha ABOUT THE KISS..

we are planning to do the choco kiss...

Hmmm.. im wondering how it will be taste like..

We went crazy about this and keep 'KYAAAA'-ing till we our ear nearly became deaf on the phone. *she's my old classmate*

The fart part is for real.. my stomach cant juz take the pressure when im nervous+excited+overwhelmed+shocked+surprise.. LOL

Poor Baba-chan

Wearing bra in unnecessary for some people. You wanna know something? When my sis works at a clothing store.. she met someone *a woman* who walks in without wearing bra with TIGHT shirt.. She could see her like an X-Ray and the woman seems like the attention lavished on her. WEIRD!!!

Hmm.. maybe Baba chan will be ok with you not wearing bra. He ady has Taiki's cute chest for him. LOL

The picture? I cant view it from phone.

Is he wearing a hat? If thatz the one then yes.

I LOVE his handsome style but NOT more than his cuteness.. xD

• Like 3

normally i am not turned on by feet....but those toes are begging to be sucked and licked.

Yoji, I agree with you. I develop a fetish for Baba's legs since I saw them in Miss Boys. He has such beautiful and sexy legs.

Baba is just perfect, from head to toe.

Baba looks very well in kimono.

2830a556786d2bcf1931444934917e2b.jpg

• Like 3

This is the interview (In Japanese) about the horror Movie Baba did if anyone wants to read it, there are more pics there too, It was a nice interview and the director had a lot of nice things to say about Baba-chan!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

He sure is! you mean this one, Lynn?

kimono_baba.jpg

Thats the one! He looks so good in a Kimono, I don't know if its the color or the way it shapes his body, but he looks downright delicious! Its probably both though...

I keep staring at his feet too, its new flesh. I love finding new little piece of Baba flesh to ponder and explore. .. In the Making of TK5 when he walks by with his shirt unbutton I had to pause and study that as well.. I have no excuses for my action, I just got it bad for Baba-Chan!!

• Like 2

gah someone reported files for violation.

removed all dl links

T________T;;

send me private message for it

How Rude!! ...Don't they know we need our Baba-Chan? Message sent..

• Like 1

Hmm.. maybe Baba chan will be ok with you not wearing bra. He ady has Taiki's cute chest for him. LOL

The picture? I cant view it from phone.

Is he wearing a hat? If thatz the one then yes.

I LOVE his handsome style but NOT more than his cuteness.. xD

Oh I'm sure about that. There is no way to beat Taiki's smooth and flat chest. Hehehhe! Gyaaah! I'm remembering the fitting room scene again. weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! HAPPINESS!

Yep, he's wearing a hat. Our baby bunny's all grown up, June. waaaaiii! so handsome and yet still so cute. You know I went through his ameblo last night and went as far back as 2011 and saw more pictures I have not seen before.

Yoji, I agree with you. I develop a fetish for Baba's legs since I saw them in Miss Boys. He has such beautiful and sexy legs.

Baba is just perfect, from head to toe.

Baba looks very well in kimono.

Is Baba-chan a walking fetish for all of us now? LOL

I'm sooooooooooo NOT complaining where he is concerned. That guy's so damn sexy.

This is the interview (In Japanese) about the horror Movie Baba did if anyone wants to read it, there are more pics there too, It was a nice interview and the director had a lot of nice things to say about Baba-chan!

ooooh! thanks for the link, Lynn! I have seen these pictures before. This must be the horror film where he has a bunch of other young people in the cast. I think I have seen the trailer of this before already. Gyaaah! the movie title escapes me too. @___@

Thats the one! He looks so good in a Kimono, I don't know if its the color or the way it shapes his body, but he looks downright delicious! Its probably both though...

I keep staring at his feet too, its new flesh. I love finding new little piece of Baba flesh to ponder and explore. .. In the Making of TK5 when he walks by with his shirt unbutton I had to pause and study that as well.. I have no excuses for my action, I just got it bad for Baba-Chan!!

Then you must have seen his nipple too?

I like how you said 'new flesh' to ponder and explore.

Darlin, you are not the only one who's got it bad for Baba-chan. Some of us here go absolute :cuteonion58::cuteonion25: for him too.

I'm one of the hopeless and shameless ones. xD

gah someone reported files for violation.

removed all dl links

T________T;;

send me private message for it

Oh dear...that's so not cool. :(

BTW...the making was only less than 10mins. Is that right? Just wanted to make sure that was all there is to it.

OH GOD, BABA-CHAN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!

I love the fact he does his own fight scenes and he's really into character.

I WANT TO BE HIS TOWEL GIRL!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! rabbit1

They don't even have to pay me to do it.

Damn.

I WANT THAT JOB!!!

I'll towel dry his hair, his face, neck, shoulders..damn....chest, arms...crap...I'll wrap the towel around his sexy back.

Poor baby, the weather is cold and they have to do the 'rain scene'.

I WOULD LOVE TO WARM UP BABA-CHAN.

• Like 2

Is Baba-chan a walking fetish for all of us now? LOL

I'm sooooooooooo NOT complaining where he is concerned. That guy's so damn sexy.

Then you must have seen his nipple too?

I like how you said 'new flesh' to ponder and explore.

Darlin, you are not the only one who's got it bad for Baba-chan. Some of us here go absolute :cuteonion58::cuteonion25: for him too.

I'm one of the hopeless and shameless ones. xD

I WANT TO BE HIS TOWEL GIRL!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! [/b]rabbit1

They don't even have to pay me to do it.

Damn.

I WANT THAT JOB!!!

I'll towel dry his hair, his face, neck, shoulders..damn....chest, arms...crap...I'll wrap the towel around his sexy back.

Poor baby, the weather is cold and they have to do the 'rain scene'.

I WOULD LOVE TO WARM UP BABA-CHAN.

Your welcome for the link! Lol I can tell you and me and gonna get along just awesomely foxy3 Isn't it great when minds mesh together?

• Like 2

Your welcome for the link! Lol I can tell you and me and gonna get along just awesomely lol foxy3 isn't it great when minds mesh together?

awwwww~~~ and it sure feels great. ali_071.gif

BTW...the title of the movie is 'Yuko' it's an urban legend type horror takes place in a school.

• Like 3

NICE!! That was bothering me to no end! I don't know if I'll be able to watch that one when it come out, I'm a chicken :cuteonion55: I will support any work that man does though!!

• Like 2

DO not watch it. I saw it. It was terrible. Not worth mentioning at all.

THe picture of baba in the coffin freaked me out

you'll know when you see it...

REALLY?

it was THAT bad?

which part? the story? the acting? the direction of the film?

it wasn't scary enough? it was lame? bland? boring? too predictable?

oooooooooooooooh! Baba-chan in the coffin. that's one handsome dead guy right there for sure.

demmit! what did i just say?

i'm one sick little monkey here. LOL yoyo4

ahahaha! don't be scared, i'm still useful to the human race...:hamtaro-005 (5):i promise.

i actually enjoy watching horror films. i'm not exactly a freak about it since I get picky too. but i like Asian horror themes and European. :)

I like urban legend stuffs. i've veered away from vampire stuffs though. i'm super uber picky with those. i do NOT like zombies...UNLESS it's Resident Evil and Zombieland. that's as far as i can go.

i love the fact that Baba-chan's growing filmography is covering different genres.

the guy can DEFINITELY go places.

so proud of Baba-chan.

it makes me feel so good being his fan.

oh gosh...i just noticed that one of the cast of An Assassin is Sayuri. my girl from Fujimi Orchestra. AWESOME !AWESOME! I LOVE HER!!!

DO not watch it. I saw it. It was terrible. Not worth mentioning at all.

THe picture of baba in the coffin freaked me out

you'll know when you see it...

Yeah with the first 5 min that I saw, and what you just said about my Baba-Chan in a coffin.. I don't think I'm gonna. If I get any worse I swear I'm gonna grow feathers :/

• Like 1

wow! you guys already watched it?

where?

i'm more curious now.

hmmmmm....i can't help but notice if that is the same coat Baba-chan wore in Pure. only in this movie, it's all buttoned up while in Pure it's open.

i notice the darndest things. LOL

I only watched the first 5 or so mins of it @Yojichan..

Its not my thing, but I really didn't watch enough to have an opinion. Sloan was trying to warn me, and I love her for that! I might try to watch it one day cause I have a love for all things Baba-chan.. but I'm not the type of person who should be watching this alone this close to her bedtime lol

• Like 1