hama71

@yojichan

Taiki seems quite upset about the cake incident. He even mention about how much he spent on the cake. He sounds frustrated.

Btw.. he met that uncle my a coincidence. So they took pictures togther. Do u think he has something to do with our Bunny negativity? *sharp eyes*

you are right!!! Taikichu looks fatigue and lethargic plus depressed and stressed out!!! We gotta do something. Im preparing my swords right now. you go and call Taki while me.. Im gonna settle things with Baba-chan. This cant be like this. I need to do something. How many time has this been happening? he's sick and lonely and now he looks like a crap. I WANT THOSE SPARKLING EYES BACK!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy.... this cannot be good. JUNIE's wielding weapons now. we need hama!! I'm sure she'll explain the situation better. But you gotta admit, that's pretty brave to post some things on the blog, as if he was expressing himself.

LOOKat this way, maybe he feels better afterward.

yoyo6yoyo6

• Like 2

@yojichan

Taiki seems quite upset about the cake incident. He even mention about how much he spent on the cake. He sounds frustrated.

Aaaaaaah, Taiki, Taiki..Taiki....If he had sent that cake to us here instead. He'd get MORE than just a simple appreciation from us. He'll get a TAIKI LOVE SHRINE! and he will receive more cakes of love back and SO MUCH MORE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Btw.. he met that uncle my a coincidence. So they took pictures togther. Do u think he has something to do with our Bunny negativity? *sharp eyes*

I dunno...but Taiki seem to look happy with the uncle. *narrows eyes* this should be investigated.

i like that juice box he's holding. i wonder what's in it. did the uncle give him that too? a bribe maybe? hmmmmm...

you are right!!! Taikichu looks fatigue and lethargic plus depressed and stressed out!!! We gotta do something. Im preparing my swords right now. you go and call Taki while me.. Im gonna settle things with Baba-chan. This cant be like this. I need to do something. How many time has this been happening? he's sick and lonely and now he looks like a crap. I WANT THOSE SPARKLING EYES BACK!!!

HAI! You got it. I'm gonna fly to Taiki's place and ward off any stress-related people coming in through the door.

No uncles allowed! we're gonna do some stress-fighting breathing exercises. Massage. I'll need to prepare a hot bath for him too. I'll harass Taki for some healthy home-cooked meals. He better get his sexy chef butt in here too and help.

• Like 3

For clear up on misunderstanding about Taiki's cake...

Well... the cake was for one of actor who is in the Taiki's new stage work...

Taiki didn't know that day was day off of that person...

It was Taiki who didn't check the person schedule before he bought the cake... --;;;

But, for that every one else enjoy the cake that day...

For the weight of Taiki...

I think after that hospital visit to have iv for his stomach pain...

Now he is into new project with english script make him to think about taking some english class...

Also, yesterday or day before his tonsil start swollen... so he feel he might getting cold...

So... by all this he might lose some weight... --;;;

• Like 6

*HUGS TIGHT*

Hama-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!!! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU!!!

so great to have you drop by. whenever you show up everything just makes sense.

thank you so much for clearing that up about Taiki.

oh my goodness, Taiki IS SUPER BUSY!

hospital visit + stomach pain + new project + english class...yeah that's very daunting indeed.

but on the plus side...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! this means we'll get to listen to him speak in English. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *runs around flailing*

• Like 4

Hama-san!!!! *runs and hugs tightly*

Hehehe we are fussing around like crazy arent we??

Miss you SO MUCH!! >

Haiz~~ i've been busy nowadays... @_@

Yeay!!! Thanks for clearing things up.. ^^

Hahaha now i knew what happened. Taiki~taiki.. how come u forgot to check the schedule and also shaving?? You became careless nowadays.

WHAT??!!! IV??!!! How horrible is that?? He better do a full health check up. my eyes rounded VERY BIGLY READING IT!!!

yojichan.. You better make Taki cooks some healthy foods for our baby.. i cant even focus on my breakfast thinking of him..

The stomach pain sounds really awful. I wish that there's no serious thing happening..

WEEEE~~ TAIKI SPEAKS IN ENGLISH IS A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR US!!!!

Yojichan!!!! this means that we can easily talk to him in future. We can meet him and hug him and talk to him and have some drinks and then pack him into our bag and BRING HIM HOME!!!!!

TAIKI CAN SPEAK IN ENGLISH!!!! *running in a circle like an idiot*

• Like 4

HAPPY HAPPY TANABATA DAY, MINNA~SAN!!!!

I wish we have a great year. The Takumi-kun Fanclub keep shining and being so popular.

Happy thoughts to everyone.

Lots of love for BabaTaiki and MisuShin and the entire series. :)

Best of all,

I WISH TAKUMI-KUN 6 MOVIE WILL BE RELEASED

p.s.

I wish I can find choco almond BIT

I wish I can visit British Hills one day

I wish I can get the new Takumi-kun novel focusing on MisuShin.

I wish I can watch An Assassin in English sub.

I wish Taiki tell us already what happened with his meeting with Baba-chan.

Wow.... Such a nice wish of Takumi-kun 6 ^^

And hope all your wish lists will come true ^^

:hamtaro-005 (12)::hamtaro-005 (5)::hamtaro-005 (13)::hamtaro-005 (8):

• Like 5

I'm sorry to be random but... LMFAO

This is so Baba as UKE. I just love it how he dress in tight and all black. And all lady-like... hmm mm.. -gasps- alcohol and cigarette. My my...

2114721500029076737.jpg

anyone confirm this for me? is that the same weird guy in a korean drama antique bakery? correct me if im wrong. i saw it sooo long time agooooo.

0b7b020e0a%2520%252886%2529.jpg

wttttttttttffff hes doing around korean and japanese bl actors. hahaha. gaaaah why baba is always so physically close to people but not taiki??? hmm mmm because he's shy around taiki, no?

• Like 1

WEEEE~~ TAIKI SPEAKS IN ENGLISH IS A VERY GOOD SIGN FOR US!!!!

Yojichan!!!! this means that we can easily talk to him in future. We can meet him and hug him and talk to him and have some drinks and then pack him into our bag and BRING HIM HOME!!!!!

TAIKI CAN SPEAK IN ENGLISH!!!! *running in a circle like an idiot*

I LOVE THE PART WHERE WE GET TO PACK HIM IN OUR BAG AND BRING HIM HOME! LOL

His family will chase us all around the world. xD

but seriously, OMG...Taiki can speak English. This means he can send cute one-liner fan messages.

*melts*

I don't care how cheesy it's gonna be.

IT'S TAIKI!!!

I hope he says something with Baba-chan...OMG! THAT WOULD BE FRIKKEN AWESOME!!! Oh my heart!

I'm sorry to be random but... LMFAO

This is so Baba as UKE. I just love it how he dress in tight and all black. And all lady-like... hmm mm.. -gasps- alcohol and cigarette. My my...

2114721500029076737.jpg

It doesn't look like it's his. It's obviously the other guy's since he is the one holding the cigarette.

Not surprised Baba-chan would be drinking though.

I'm not especially fond of guys who smokes. It's a big turn off for me.

But I like looking at them in pictures and on the screen smoking. There's something fascinating about it. I like writing characters who smokes. I tend to fall for characters who have a habit. Heck, I used to smoke years back.

But now as long as I am not the one inhaling any of the smoke, it's fine...I guess.

Judging from the body language, they look kinda close.

they seem very relaxed with each other. :)

anyone confirm this for me? is that the same weird guy in a korean drama antique bakery? correct me if im wrong. i saw it sooo long time agooooo.

0b7b020e0a%2520%252886%2529.jpg

wttttttttttffff hes doing around korean and japanese bl actors. hahaha. gaaaah why baba is always so physically close to people but not taiki??? hmm mmm because he's shy around taiki, no?

Because Baba-chan is naturally a very friendly guy?

He's all over the place. I think he's very easy-going so people are drawn to his energy.

And him being close to BL actors...well, for all we know that's how he does his research.

Getting along with different people is important in his line of work.

The more interaction he makes, the more he can understand the roles he gets. :)

Simply shows he's a smart guy.

He's shy around Taiki because well, Taiki is special.

I guess there will always be that shyness with someone you are romantically linked on screen. :)

• Like 4

It doesn't look like it's his.

clear as day he doesn't smoke. i saw assassin preview where he 'smoked'. he was doing it all wrong. well... not wrong but the movements are everything aren't veteran. smoked since i was nineteen, i can tell a noob. usually i find guys smoking sexy, but... it definitely doesnt suit baba at all.

:cuteonion49:

Because Baba-chan is naturally a very friendly guy?

He's all over the place. I think he's very easy-going so people are drawn to his energy.

And him being close to BL actors...well, for all we know that's how he does his research.

Getting along with different people is important in his line of work.

you're right about 'all over the place' the more i watch him on screen, the more i get confused about who he really is. i know he's energetic and natural no matter what but he seems to have a very varied OR specific preferences on people even. I dont know if i even make sense anymore.

I think this guy is fearless about how he shows himself around people.

:cuteonion9:

• Like 4

I'd say Baba-chan is one of those people who believes you should like a person for who they are despite any flaws or strange thing about him. So if he wants to act goofy and you like him for him just being him then he'd probably consider y ou a true friend. Same thing with Dai-chan.

• Like 4

clear as day he doesn't smoke. i saw assassin preview where he 'smoked'. he was doing it all wrong. well... not wrong but the movements are everything aren't veteran. smoked since i was nineteen, i can tell a noob. usually i find guys smoking sexy, but... it definitely doesnt suit baba at all.

Yep, he's a noob at smoking. LOL

I can tell from these images.

I've been smoking since I was 10. :)

Baba-chansmokes.jpg

Oh baby, you look like you're fumbling with the lighter.

Baba-chansmoker.jpg

Oh, baby look at your hand.

Baba-chan_with_ciggy.jpg

You want me to light that for you?

• Like 3

Correct me if I'm wrong but Dai-chan does smoke I think. I just hope Mao-kun and Taiki-kun never put a cigarette near their mouths.

• Like 3

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

LMFAOOOOOOOO

YOJICHAN!

wHAT AN AWESOME POST THAT IS. hahahahah

The first picture, hes all like "huh? so how does this work? hmm? - flicks, flicks -" EYEBROWS, MOUTH of DETERMINATION!!

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Maybe i should pry out the saftety on it so it is easier for him to light it up. :p you know what i mean? the annoying thing on top of it.

thumbnail.aspx?q=4980801172997220&id=bc3140890e935007dc2050e7e2e26fc1

Second, wow so tense up!! Hahaha so obvious.

It does look like Dai smokes. Notice this GIF carefully. I think there's the only one I find.

Wow this is news to me. Of course, camera hid it. Like maybe it's a bigger turn off in Japan than in US, but maybe I'm wrong. ]: I think they hide their smoking habits very well.

• Like 2

Again as clear up any misunderstanding about Dai-chan's smoking...

I don't think Dai-chan ever hide about himself about smoking...

The most Dai-chan fan in Japan and in Korea know that Dai-chan smoke...

So I don't think he never hide himself about it...

If he was hiding fan shouldn't know about that... --

• Like 6

AHhh hello, dear Hama,

I don't see how this is a misunderstanding?

There wasn't ANY misunderstanding.

There'd be more evidence that Dai-chan smokes because I am having trouble finding the sources. If he were to be that open about smoking, we'd see a lot of that.

But we don't. It's clear that he is not THAT open about that. I don't think you understand how a casual smoker feels about their bad habits. Most do not like to show that weakness. I try my best to hide my habits from others because they speak bad of smokers. They called me disgusting in my face.

They sometimes do feel conscious whenever they're smoking and will avoid any pictures. I'm sure Dai-chan's friends and immediate fans know about it but I don't think he'll be that open, especially to public/oversea fans like us. And in real life, I'm sure he'll be respectful and not to smoke around them or in front of them.

Unless, I'm wrong and he's doing it all the time around them?

If he was hiding fan shouldn't know about that...

That's just understatement. >___

Sorry if I offended anyone with that GIF. I will remove it.

I figured it is not appropriate.

• Like 3

YOJICHAN!

wHAT AN AWESOME POST THAT IS. hahahahah

hahahahahha!! glad you enjoyed that. :D

i dunno if the whole smoking thing was simply overlooked by the director but there is actually way to do cinematic smoking and you don't have to inhale the smoke.

that's the thing if an actor/actress is not a smoker, and their character requires of it, they really ought to do some research to appear convincing. because a noob can be picked out miles away by a real smoker. it's more than just sticking a cig in your mouth and lighting up. it's a skill. i'll understand if the character is only like an occasional smoker but to establish one as a chainsmoker...dude...you gotta do more than that.

oh well...it's just details. details...

in fact, i'm actually VERY RELIEVED that Baba-chan is a noob when it comes to smoking. stay healthy, Baba-chan! *clings*

Oh wow. i could see the smoke swirling from Daisuke underneath.

uhm...isn't that his sleepwear from Takumi-kun?

I didn't know about Daisuke's smoking until hama-san mentioned it in the older TKFC threads.

Daisuke isn't shy about his smoking habit it seems.

He sure does look sexy smoking though..

although in real life...cigarette breath isn't sexy. :(

I can relate to you, Sloan about the hiding thing. yeah..

When I used to smoke...I would go a pack or half-pack a day but I timed myself and usually I only smoke when I'm alone or around strangers then I smoke like a chimney.

Man...I loved smoking after getting off from work. While I travel. While I write. After a meal. Before I go to sleep. Relaxing. When I'm stressed. *sighs* it kept the BS away. I know the feeling. :) I don't frown when I smoke. I smile. LOL

I've been told to my face many times to quit and some friends even grab my cigs away from me. I know they're just concerned of my habit.

• Like 3

@Sloan

Watch Making of - Takumi-kun Movie 2 there camera shows two shots of Daisuke while his smoking:)

First time in 05:20 minute and second time at 29:05 minute of the video^^

• Like 3

seren83

THANK YOU THANK YOU ⅠI Love You FOR THIS SOURCE!

lmfao!!

foxy3

yojichan

that's the thing if an actor/actress is not a smoker, and their character requires of it, they really ought to do some research to appear convincing. because a noob can be picked out miles away by a real smoker. it's more than just sticking a cig in your mouth and lighting up. it's a skill. i'll understand if the character is only like an occasional smoker but to establish one as a chainsmoker...dude...you gotta do more than that.

oh well...it's just details. details...

in fact, i'm actually VERY RELIEVED that Baba-chan is a noob when it comes to smoking. stay healthy, Baba-chan! *clings*

Haahaha, oh my, you'd make a great director someday XD!! Forcing your stars to practice smoking. What if they get addicted to them, because of YOU!!?? OHHH OHH OOOOOHHHHH. But.... Good thing, instead of cinematic effect, there's an invention too, called Blul... or other brands It doesnt burn but gives off the smoke. It is electronic. So I've seen people using it on stages all the time.

onion4

Baba-chan, glad you don't smoke but.. do you eat good diets, hmm? Plenty of Sleep? Oh Gosh, ET CETERA!ET CETERA!

Yeah, I understand. I have social phobia. I shake around people sometimes, esp. in a crowd of people. so I smoke. How did I start? Stupid college STRESS!

And bunch of people i knew smoked cloves and I guess...I went out with a wrong crowd. lol. ALmost entire of my family also smoke -___-;;

:8onion74:

But... so hmmm, Daisuke is a shameless smoker around people? I better check this video out and see for myself.

How he behaves when he smokes. I'LL TAKE SOME NOTES!!

:leaf2:

• Like 3

@Sloan

Dooitashimashita!

Daichan a shameless smoker? Sloan I noticed that you recently honed your sense of humor! (What was that last time about Last_sky16 post?! LOL)

For me, Daisuke looks like a normal smoker. Nothing more and nothing less^^

In the video you can see that there is nothing of the things that you imagine. To me the reason that Daisuke keeps away the cigarette from the camera is fact that he considers the creation of "Making of" as part of his work.

And it's just like Hama already said Daichan never try hide the fact that he smoking:)

To tell the truth I'm not supporter of smoking so I hope he quit smoking some day T T

• Like 5

@seren

Dooitashimashita!

Daichan a shameless smoker? Sloan I noticed that you recently honed your sense of humor! (What was that last time about Last_sky16 post?! LOL)

LOL. Honed? Idk... people got angry at me lately. so I try to be reasonable, I guess. I offended people with my humor a few times. LOL

:5yoyo32:

I feel so much comfortable trolling in the Fujimi Orchestra though. I feel like a QUEENover there. 〆(゚▽゚*) LMFAO JkJK. But lately, YO members are vanished. (・д・|||)

Edit: Downloading the making of atm.

• Like 3

YOU GUYS

Seriously, I was skimming through older Takumi FC threads... and see so many usernames I never seen before.

What happened to these guys? They posted a lot of links and photos.

??????

:msn_red_fox 7

Sorry I just arrived on this forums for Fujimi Orchestra news... but I love you guys here too :33333333 I thought I was the only crazy Pure/BxT fan here.

hahahahaahaha

:msn_red_fox 14

• Like 4

Seriously, I was skimming through older Takumi FC threads... and see so many usernames I never seen before.What happened to these guys? They posted a lot of links and photos.?????? :msn_red_fox 7

Sloan that's exactyly about what I am wondering too yoyo7 on other threads I saw many people with avatars from Takumi-kun series and they don't show up here ....:Red_fox6: guess there's no other option but the movie 6th is needed to make some furore here :cuteonion46:

• Like 4

Sloan that's exactyly about what I am wondering too on other threads I saw many people with avatars from Takumi-kun series and they don't show up here .... guess there's no other option but the movie 6th is needed to make some furore here

LMFAO.

Ok srsly, let's spice some things up. NEE????

ATTN: BISHIN FANS!!

silence...

-ace ventura-OKAY! STILL GONNA DO IT ANYWAY! -grins- I know we bashed him a bit a while ago. Now, let's turn our minds around and show some LOVE! muahahahahaha. Seriously, he's not too bad looking...he's cute ^___^; just need the right roles.

3742491290345428309.jpg

Awww... he's cute with the glasses on. It really suits him... he is very school-orientated, nee??

3118461266977945152.jpg

He's always trying to make a scary face like this but honey, you FAIL! XD!

346214221355327505.jpg

Whoaaaa O_o;; Wow. I never thought I'd say this about Bishin but... he's hot in this pic♥ OMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFGGG WTF Did I say??? hahahaha

3351804022671032196.jpg

Another great dresser! Who wouldve known??

1671116936732502240.jpg

Hmm? Is he wearing really light make-up?? He looks purdy.

3080743620099385693.jpg

Hmm.. not sure what to say but... Bishin, you surely have wonderful friends here XDXD

3751498489599642903.jpg

Wassap Peace,, Bruh!!

766456361585033625.jpg

Hmm Looking all serious here!!

Baba-channippleexposure.jpg

Quite nice to see some Bishin with his Takumi fellows, isn't it. I also saw quite few with Shouta as well. Happy to see Bishin is AFTERALL LOVED. ╮(¯ ▽ ¯)╭~~~~~~

2727492524327262603.jpg

I'll just leave it here, LOL!

Hope you enjoyed looking at them =D.

• Like 5