hama71

A TV series...did you mean Baba-chan will be appearing in 3 movies for GB too?

wow. way to go, Baba-chan!! wooohoo~~

oh man...that's A LOT of episodes. so far how many eps has it been with Baba-chan on GB?

you have to forgive me but what does VS mean?

oh yeah Tokyo Ghost Trip. yeah, i wanna watch that series too. Taki is there too. YAY!!!!

i hope ALL the unsubbed movies and TV series Baba-chan is in gets English subbed. hehehe!

that would be so wonderful.

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be 3 GB movies depending if they do the VS movie, I think they're on like ep 20 right now or something like that....

VS= versus....basically the VS movies are when the current team teams-up with previous season's team. so in this case it would be Gobusters vs Gokaiger....but not 100% sure since GB came out in the recent Super Sentai vs Kamen Rider movie but I don't think they actually really worked together so I think they'll be a VS movie but it won't come out until next year so not sure.

I know Tokyo Ghost Trip is subbed...I saw the first ep but Baba and Takki don't come out in that one, it's not until the 2nd ep but its not working for me.

• Like 2

ah thank you for the explanation. you explained it a whole lot better than my sentai-fanatic friend. dear lord...i can't understand him at all. i understand he's spazzing but STILL...@___@ i need answers, dude!

but with the way you explained things very simply, yes, i am now enlightened. :D thank you so much.

OMG! i just checked on Tokyo Ghost Trip, yep it's subbed. *giggles*

i'm gonna watch that next after I DL FO. YAY!!!

• Like 1

Happy that I could make it clearer...I'm the same way that I always need exact details to understand something and I always go into detail when explaining something, even if I go overboard.

I may have to download the show if I want to watch it.

• Like 2

YOJICHAN

I've watched several Japanese TV programs (subbed, of course) not necessarily BL. RH Plus Ageha has a bit of BL flavor into it although I don't think that's the be-all and end-all of the story. But what do I know, I think I only lasted up to episode 8 or was it 5? My fascination with vampirism is so out for me already so I tried to watch it for the sake of one actor but it's not enough to hold my interest. I feel really bad for him. He's the only one who knows how to act in the bunch. >__

Really? Baba-chan was very daddy-like? AHA!!! HE'D SURELY MAKE A GOOD DADDY TO THE BABY THEN!!! yes, we're back to mpreg. YOSH! xD

I heard of this but never went into it. Someone complained about it, Ive heard negative things about it. Probably due like you said, the acting. Who is 'he' you're talking about? Makoto? Vampirism isn't my thing because they're always bad at explaining things and biting. I mean, scientifically. I guess I'm more like Star Trek, where they explain bunch of nonesense, nevertheless they attempt to explain things with science. Peudoscience so to speak. Otherwise, it's unbelievable.

I like zombies more than vampirism... but that's like saying violence vs love. Everyone has different desire to feel something coming out of shows.

Not so into romance- guess you could say I'm a sadist, which is why I loved Misu in the first place. I'm always drawn to that kind of character.

tekekekek

:leaf5:

oh man...that's A LOT of episodes. so far how many eps has it been with Baba-chan on GB?

20 so far. THIS Sunday will be 21st as it airs on Sundays but because of subtitles, the episode out to download/watch episode is between Wed-Friday. Because this week was 20th episode, they need time to sub it. Today is Friday so online video of Episode 19 should be available. 20 next week. And so on.

i'm craving to watch An Assassin. T____T i wanna see another side of him.

i cannot get enough of this man. *flails*

I think this movie came out July seventh, not sure the exact date but it's out now for sure. Gotta look for sharing links now!!! Correct me if I'm wrong.

RAWR!!

rabbit1rabbit1rabbit1

• Like 1

Who's time are you wasting? I love hearing about your updates on stories and such because I love reading what you create. Where did this come from Ueda?

• Like 1

Hello!

Just wanted to inform that Ueda_Angel's most recent post is about her not being active in this thread anymore.

If anyone wishes to find out further regarding this issue, I would advice that this matter be raised to her in private instead.

Let us keep this thread relevant only to discussions concerning Takumi-kun and its actors.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding. :)

• Like 1

Gomen ne Minna my absence was longer then I anticipated. I have been watching and rewatching the series to the point I have most of the japanese audio memorized so I can almost imitate either Takumi or Shingyoshi. Also I'm wondering what other movies productions, etc our actors have starred in. I have limited axcess to most of this information so if anyone could fill me in I would appreciate it beyond any doubt.

• Like 3

shing...what..

:Red_fox5:

JK JK! WELCOME BACK!

Well, lovely GIIKUMI

I only can help you if you are interested in Baba Ryouma's works. {that is who played Misu Arata-san.}

rabbit16

• Like 1

well:

Baba- Tokyo Ghost Trip, GoBusters

Taiki- Mostly does stagework

Mao- Gokusen 3 + Movie (he was one of the students), Goseiger

Daisuke- Ultraman Mebius

Takki- Tokyo Ghost Trip, etc

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
.... Takki here is actually the one who has done the most acting on tv and movies

And of course they have all been in the Prince of Tennis musicals at some point.

• Like 2

WooHoo!! Takumi-Kun fanclub! foxy5

I need to find links, I'm missing so much stuff from this series, I never saw the video for the making of TK2 and 3, I guess there are funny clips from press confrences and interviews that I missed too. This is Off topic but I've been looking for the clip of Di-Chan and Ryo-Chan from Visualboy Brush..Hints are welcome!

• Like 1

@EvilStewie

Screenshots

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I'm been dying to see these two, they are to fun together! Its Strange to watch thier characters in Takumi-Kun not like one another lol Your screen caps are awesome BTW, Great quality!! This one had me cracking up, he's expression is priceless "Nani!" vb4%2B%2528153%2529.jpeg And this one if you don't mind I'd like to make my new cell phone wallpaper vb4%2B%2528327%2529.jpeg

• Like 2

Of course not, I don't mind!!!

Tekeke Another BABA-CHAN Fan, eh??????

Welcome to the club! Bunny Sisters Club that is.

I absolutely love that man!

Those cheekbones!!

:cuteonion25::cuteonion25::cuteonion25:

Ps. Your signature is so cute! AHAHAHA.

He's so cute! Truth be told though, If I ever watched Ryo-Chan try to get to the center of a tootsie pop I'd probably die before he finished yoyo3

• Like 2

Ok, I just can't wait till Yoji-chan comes on :p I'm too excited!!!

ATTN:BABA-CHAN FANS - AN ASSASSIN

1. I found the whole movie. I converted it since it was in f4v format, very unfriendly format and since I am worried that a chinese website with different browser player plug-in or country blocks, I share it in the mediafire in an AVI format. If you still prefer not to download it. There is a video link for it.

However! It is hardsubbed in Chinese. The movie just came out and the Chinese are very fast at translating Japanese and is very UNLIKELY they will share the raws. Their policy is not to share the raws anymore.

I have the files and currently, I am trying to REMOVE the hardsub. and convert it for you. It was 200 MB file, highly compressed with hardsubs. But when I uncompressed it, it got to 830 MB something, which leads me to believe I can make it back to raw again.

If this does not work out, I'll post link and download later.

Most of us don't understand Japanese. It'd take more time to sub it in English, I assume. I Keep an eye on raws and English subbed if that will be anywhere to be shared. {If this happens and Since there are a lot of Baba fans here... I will probably make a general movie dl thread, if that is alright with you guys}

4. Just added very few screenshots, not much. Newer pictures are always on bottom of the album. Obviously, because I'm such a screenshot whore, I'll add a lot more. Click on image to go page;

5. An extract from Making Of. This is not the full version. 80 MB. Raw.

ENJOY the Making Of for now. :p :P Let me know any errors.

Baba-chan, ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfmffmfmffomfomfofmfomgggggg WHYYYYYYYYY??? YOU LOOK SO HOT!!!

PS. I know some of you may wonder that it's impossible to remove 'hardsubs' it is really hard to explain here. it doesnt look like hardsubs or softsubs to me. It is a specific file name only applies to certain player/plug-in's.

• Like 4

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

DAMMIT!! MY HEART IS JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE...I'M CHASING AFTER THE DAMN THING!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Sloan....Sloan....Sloan...the things you do....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

I am flailing like a super dork right now.

shaking...squealing....I'm DL'ing the making.

OMG! THERE'S A MAKING!!!! THERE'S A MAKING!!!

aaaah...look at the picture of Baba-chan and the bird.

*sniff-sniff* waaaaaah!!!!

i'm vibrating with excitement here.

*hugs tight*

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, Sloan.

this is too amazing.

holy crap, my fingers are trembling while I type this.

• Like 2

OH!

I didn't know this is your birthday!! HAHAHA Happy Birthday, dear! Glad to have a gift for you :p :P!

foxypresent

What is really werid is.. I joking told friends of facebook that if they really wanted to get me a gift this is what I wanted and posted a pic of Baba-Chan. Then added that my favorite color was yellow if they wanted to add a bow. You did it, You delieved Baba-Chan on my Birthday!! :Red_fox:

• Like 3

WooHoo!! Takumi-Kun fanclub! foxy5

I need to find links, I'm missing so much stuff from this series, I never saw the video for the making of TK2 and 3, I guess there are funny clips from press confrences and interviews that I missed too. This is Off topic but I've been looking for the clip of Di-Chan and Ryo-Chan from Visualboy Brush..Hints are welcome!

Welcome! Welcome!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww~~~ another Baba-chan fan. YOSH! *pokes at your siggy*

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Nope you're not off topic at all.

All Takumi-kun related topics and about their actors are absolutely welcome here. :)

Hoping you have lots and lots of fun and love in the club as most of us all do. :)

• Like 2

@YOJI and...

I'm sowwie but EvilStewie.... I sorta have this requirement from you before you download anything......

WHAT'S YOUR NAME??? You can call me Sloan for short =D =D =D!

ANYWAY....I found another raw and downloaded it, and it let me turn off the Chinese subs!!!

And

Guess what????

I found english subtitles for the movie from an english forum! But... Hopefully it'll go in sync.. BETTER THAN NOTHING, RIGHT????

I think EVILSTEWIE's BIRTHDAY has brought us LUCK! Let us rape her with HUGS!! Maybe you'll get your wishes come true!! LMFAO!!

HAHA chinese forums have proved rendered useless! No offense but you are so hard-asses with these hardsubs

-_________-;;

Allow me to split them and share shortly.

• Like 4