hama71

@Serena OO.... The translation is in the description, I was fumbling with CC button. Hahaha, it's not the whole video. But at least she pointed out some important info. Which lines were you dying to know?? OMFG......... at the end Daisuke looked so, so, so handsome...

Sloan for sure the best there are lines when Daichan tease Mao before they will make the bed scenes^^

""Daisuke: (to Mao) I know you want them to say you're cute! That's what you want, right?

Mao: No,it's NOT!

Daisuke:(teasing Mao)(the fans will say)'look at Mao's face!! He's super cute!!'(while he thinks mao's fans will say abt Dai)'who the hell is that guy who's covering up Mao's face?! We(fans) can't see Mao's face!!-it's gonna be awful!!""

Daichans expression on face is gorgeous....poor Mao he had no chance for self defence back there leaf2

Dai looked handsome to you at the end of this movie :7yoyo:....Sloan did you saw this poor baby eyes???? His eyes are so red it looks like he didn't have much time for sleep....and he sound like he catch some cold or flu :msn_red_fox 18

But yes even in this condition he is very eatable :cuteonion45: and I like his clothes there .......I wanna be that fur at his neck hahahahhha :cuteonion46:

• Like 2

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

@Serena

be that fur at his neck hahahahhha...:cuteonion46:

I dont like fur as I'm pro animal but fake ones are okay! If really good ones, sometimes they go blah after washing. If I see something like that, I'd definitely BUY it and wear it just to look cool.

I WANNA BE AS COOL as Daisuke, man!!

:leaf20:

Sloan for sure the best there are lines when Daichan tease Mao before they will make the bed scenes^^

"Daisuke: (to Mao) I know you want them to say you're cute! That's what you want, right?

Mao: No,it's NOT!

Daisuketeasing Mao)(the fans will say)'look at Mao's face!! He's super cute!!'(while he thinks mao's fans will say abt Dai)'who the hell is that guy who's covering up Mao's face?! We(fans) can't see Mao's face!!-it's gonna be awful!!"

Daichans expression on face is gorgeous....poor Mao he had no chance for self defence back there

I remember that!! I posted a gif a while ago.

[Mao covers his face and said something in really cute voice]

"Oh gosh. He's cute, isnt he?"

[Dai laughs]

There were three other gifs from other series to show that DAI

CONTINUED to tease him and Mao's 'cuteness' through the series. Haha, is Dai really that shameless?? For first BL movie together, one can easily assumed Dai-chan was trying to lighten up the nervous atmosphere by cracking up some really funny, embarrassing things... but directly at MAO???? Or it's really who Dai-chan is! ♥ LOOOOVEEEE IT!!

Poor Mao... Dai-chan is blaming his cuteness for everything XD! Accusing him for being too 'cute'. Too 'cute' for blah blah. BUT DAI-CHAN, srsly. didn't you know that the BUNNY SISTERS are totally SPAZMING over YOU too? Some of us, even worse...

But Mao and Dai met a while ago before that, right? So they were already comfortable with each other.... but not skin-wise. Or am I wrong?

Tehehehe, and Baba and Taiki in Pure was all brand new. Tekekeke. Even to this day, Baba is so nervous and different around Taiki.

onion0onion0

-squeals!!ー. they act like a couple of virgins on their first dates.... (●´ω`●) JK JK JK JK over exaggeration here. But seriously, BUNNY SISTERS are still waiting for them to announce their engagement and reveal who the father is....

:Red_fox6:

• Like 3

rabbit4

Yes do it! Watch the whole thing!♥

Do it for your daughter and Baba-Chan! ♥ Just hold her hands when you get through the ride!

She is staying another night at my mom's :/ She is 14 now, So I figure its time for her to pay me back for all the boggy-men and monsters I chased away for her, right? :cuteonion48:

• Like 2

@Lynn: awwww~~~ you're a mommy! how cool! *hugs*

@Sloan: OMG...I just finished watching An Assassin.

I liked it.

I really REALLY liked it.

It was quite chaste, subdued and gave off that tragic feel all over.

It's not fair what happened to them as kids.

But they made the choice. It was a kill or be killed existence.

There wasn't anything cheesy about it....except for Baba-chan's noob smoking and snarfing his noodles. xD

All points to an oral fixation.

Not surprising since they've been starved for a lot of things at a very young age.

But really...Baba-chan is such a noob at smoking but that's easily overlooked. I forgive you, babe.

I can't help feeling tickled by the fact that this is the second movie that I would see him drag someone behind him.

Hehehe...

Who was the last person he did this to?

Shingyouji.

Only he heavily made out with him..

Not her.

LOL

But yeah, I liked the film. I was bracing myself for awkwardness in the film but alas there was none which was quite nice.

I think the action scenes were handled well enough for what it aimed to deliver. Nothing too over the top.

Despite all the gunfire, it wasn't much of a bloody mess either.

Gosh, i love the tattoo detail of one of the gunmen. yum...

It wasn't as angry as I had hoped it to be.

Baba-chan's character can be sympathized with. He tries to be cool but he is desperate for meaning. A part of him wants to leave it all behind and run away but at the same time this is the only life he knows.

did anyone notice his nose flaring in the 'rain scene'? so cute. LOL I wanna pinch his nose. He must be really cold.

But something unexpected happened while watching the film.

Damn.

Alright here goes..

Yuki Kubota.

so many times I was messing my hair up when he shows up.

I have my face only inches away from the screen.

DAMN IT! I FEEL LIKE I'M CHEATING ON BABA-CHAN!!!! GYAAAAAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?????

i actually felt jealous of Baba-chan that he can be that close to him.

Jealous of Baba-chan because Kubota has his arm around him when he got shot.

and that whole finger to cheek flick..

I want that done on my cheek too. *offers entire body for the flicking*

10227983.jpg

One of the scenes that drove me stupid crazy and messing my hair. I wanna have a pillow fight with this man. Any pillow. Any bed will do.

• Like 3

I got to try to watch this movie!! Damn my cowardness!! I think I'll just skip over the first 5 mins.. I seen it once anyway.. Baba-smoking.. He don't need a cigarette in his hand to be smoking, He already is!!!

Yojichan I am a very proud mommy! She is so smart, her lowest grade this year was an 87!! Can't believe she's starting high school... It really does go by fast!

• Like 2

@Lynn: OH NO! OH NO! are you using VLC player? it should work there.

Okay, guys...

Someone....anyone....PLEASE PLEASE STOP ME FROM IMAGINING THE POSSIBILITY HERE!!

OMG!

OMG!!!

after watching I started hoarding 45 images of Kubota nonstop. waaah! i ended up having more Kubota pics than Taki. T____T

Baba-chan forgive me....

taiki_and_kubota.jpgthe ONLY way to break the spell is if Kubota can kiss better than Baba-chan. I haven't seen Kubota kiss yet. *bites lip* OH GOD, TAIKI AND KUBOTA LOOK GOOD TOGETHER TOO!!! GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

ohshit. WHAT IF Baba-chan wasn't Misu? this is scaring me.

• Like 2

Oh my, there is something wrong with Yojichan!! Quick Yojichan follow the happy pants!! tumblr_m3u6zw5ix01qir81ho1_250.gif

I'm using windows media player My dear Yojichan, and I have the hardest time with this thing..I couldn't get them to work with TK5 I was hoping since these subs weren't an ass. file it would work.. But alas!!

• Like 2

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

BABA-CHAN HAPPY PANTS SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! TASUKETE KUDASAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

demmit...

demmit...

Kubota WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FARKIN HOT???

you make me wanna procreate, DAMN YOU!!!

collarbones_YK.jpg

the battle of the sexy collarbones begin. Baba-chan versus Kubota

Oh Lynn...you really should try getting VLC. it's a friend. the most awesome media player evur..

I had so many heartaches with windows media player.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Keep looking at the happy pants Yojichan.. Not only do they show Baba chan is happy, but they make me happy as well! *Runs to find more Baba Smexiness*

• Like 1

I sent a message to Lynn, trying to help her with the subtitles...

uh oh..

YOJICHAN!

It's all MY FAULT. OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!M!!

You're having an affair now.

:leaf13:

BUT........

taiki_and_kubota.jpg

I totally didn't know there would be a picture of these two. OMFG... So Cute. Taiki is SUPERDUPER cute!!

QUICK, BABABBABaBABBAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

-TEXTS HIM LIKE CRAZY-

EMERGENCY!!!

"BABA-CHAN, YOU GOTTA SAVE TAIKI!! YOUR honeyBUNNY AND UNBORN CHILD IS BEING TAKEN BY AN BADASS NAME KOBOTA!!! HURRY!! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"

rabbit1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FORGET CONVERTED FAN!!! STOP THIS MADNESS♥

hahahahahahhaha

oH yoJi.... How unexpected that you are hoarding the pictures of that PILLOW-TOSSER!

He's so masculine... Probably TOO masculine to be Misu... I mean

Despite initial that nonchalant attitude, Misu is actually our sensitive, sweet, SWEET guy who loves his pet dearly.... But KOBOTA looks like he'd be too brutal!! TOO BRUTAL!!! Poor Taiki.... paired up with a yazuka that probably will get sick of him and dispose of him!!!

:9onion70:

Now, now we dont want that, do we, Yoji, HMM????????

• Like 1

-calls emergency airdrop-

Come on come on come on!!

3202340810037407018.jpg

tencap03.jpg

37d12f2eb9389b503112d3c38535e5dde6116eb5.png

o0480064011842829335.jpg

poster.jpg

hood.pngjp36.jpeg

2371925494eef01f920e1489e0fe9925bd317d66.jpg

o0640048011842829465.jpg

Here's BABA saying... "Are you leaving me?"

leaf4

urgent... random selected =D =D

Saving the day!!

:cuteonion48:

• Like 1

@yojichan

I dun think that's his dad. or maybe. I cant remember about that post. xD

The old man on the last pic is his idol on stage.

That man looks like a loving grandpa tho. LOL

The girl is his niece too i think.

They look alike huh? That's his nee-chan's daughter.

He is just so close to his sister like a spoiled baby.

Remember a pic of him with DVDs? His nee chan bought it for him. ^^

Last thing is... his ameblo was created after Pure i think.

PLUS!!! I LOVE KUBOTA'S COLLARBONES PIC!!!!!

Gosh!!! That's hotnesss!!!

I wanna lick it!!

Baba chan's you betta watch out ne!!!

Taiki's 'aniki' is HOTNESS!!! *Q*

If Baba Ryoma YOU let him falls sick again and this HOTNESS come to the rescue and nurse him..and FOUND OUT that YOU neglected Taiki...hmmm

WUUU~~~ i think there'll be blood splashing scenes are going to happen.

Btw.. something comes up in my family.

So I dunno when will I be able to online again *sighs*

I gotta skipped school again. Shit!!

Exams coming nearer.

SO tired. @@

@Sloan

Do u mind to PM the movie?

Im gonna watch it after exams.

I MUST watch it for sure.

I havent even watch MB and FO yet. F***

Also.. dun worry Kubota is an old friend of Taiki.

He's like a lil' brother to Kubota or something like that. xD

I found many of his old pics with Kubota.

Hmm.. maybe Kubota helped to guard Taiki when he's still an underage.

I think itz awesome for Baba chan to act with Kubota.

This way.. Baba-chan will know more about Taiki's life.

But I really think he needs Kubota's bless to get Taiki.

Hohohohoh or else... *imagines* xDXD

• Like 2

rabbit4 Guess who now has working subtitles? I downloaded VLC...

YEY!!! YEY! YEY!!!!! you'll LOVE vlc for sure. it's such a friend. promise! that thing will play any media when all the others fail.

@Sloan: No. No. it's okay...no blame will come upon you. i take full responsibility for my actions and reactions towards Kubota.

yes, i am having an affair. :8onion5:

and i think i'm also ENJOYING IT. gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! :cuteonion57:

oh man.

*deep sighs*

*bites lip*

damn this movie. it got me all rabid like this. :cuteonion24:

i mean...i'm willing to park my self-dignity at the door for Kubota. onion7

how insane is that, huh?

damn that man...he can toss anything my way...

pillows, blankets, his shirt, his pants.....

:Red_fox10:

Seriously though...

I wanna see Kubota kiss. Be it man or woman, I don't care.

If THAT guy can kiss BETTER than Baba-chan...

my sanity will be at the limit. I dunno what's gonna happen to me. :cuteonion25::6onion72:

Because Baba-chan and Taiki are UP THERE, WAY UP THERE in the kissing department. :cuteonion41:

They set the bar so high that I can't tolerate lousy BL kisses anymore. I don't care how great the couple looks together.

If they can't reach the BabaTaiki kiss scale, GO BACK TO ACTING SCHOOL, YOU NOOBS! :cuteonion9:

• Like 4

@Sloan: I just received the emergency airdrop! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! I AM HOLDING ON!!! MUST NOT GO TOO CRAZY!!! HOLD ON, YOJI! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

stay monogamous, you dork!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....BABA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!! *saving images quickly*

i adore the backpack pic. love his eyes. the way he looks.

"You know you want me. Now jump in my backpack and we'll go places." xD

THANK YOU, SLOAN!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! onion6

@June: aaaah! his idol then. ah okay then. i really thought it's his dad. awwww~~~

REALLY? Kubota is like Taiki's 'aniki'?

DAMN.

now i feel jealous of Taiki to have Kubota close like that. *kicks self in the nape* :cuteonion51:

gosh...Baba-chan has to go through really cool people to get to Taiki. there's Taki, his sibs and now Kubota. OMG!

those collarbones are making me dizzy though. :1onion52: i will join you in the licking. you can take the left, i'll take the right. then we swap later. xD

sweetie, i wish you all the best on your exams. you can make it. you're almost there. foxy3

• Like 1

**Roger homebase special delivery is go, over and out**

o0640048012033167579.jpgo0640048012033167519.jpgo0640048012033152850.jpgo0640048012033152550.jpgo0640048012033152482.jpgo0480064012054554980.jpg

• Like 3

OMOFOMFOMFFOMFOMFOMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

LYNN IS DRIVING ME NUTS WITH THAT VIDEO..

LYNN!!

LMfao you surf chinese websites and videos too!? I too do that. AND OMFG.... I have over 1000 pics of baba and I dont have these.

rabbit1

WE must share albums! I have the raws of Baba on TV as shown picture number three! Did you see that one?????????????? It was so fucking weird! That was in May I think. Gosh...

I'm so overwhelmed with JOY! I WANT TO SAY SO MUCH to everyone here!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• Like 2

OMG LYNN!!!

*slides all over the place like a penguin on ice*

I have never seen these images either! OMG!!!! *saving like a maniac now*

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! THE VIDEOS!!! I couldn't stop smiling. AAAAAAAAHHH! THE KISS! THE LOOK! AAAAAH! THE LOVE!!!!

i wish there is a way i could save them. T____T

i'm such a sucker for amazing fanvids especially BabaTaiki ones...especially Pure.

thank you so much for sharing these. ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL EMERGENCY DELIVERY!!! rabbit4

• Like 2

I don't have these one, these are the ones I want!!! I stole these off a blog, I don't know what they did to get them, If they wrote his agency or something.. But I HAVE to have these ones!! The ones in the 4th and 5th row to the right especially need to be mine!!!

• Like 1

@yojichan

Hahaha well itz nice to have someone to lick with me. ^^

Wuuu~~ im drooling juz by thinking of it.

gosh!!!! Kubota is SO MAN!!!

I saw his pic with Taiki and they are like a REAL BROTHERS!!!!!

Cute baby and a HOT hunk. XDXD

Well all of you have fun there with Baba-chan's pics.

I wish there are Taiki's pics flooding here too.

Hmm.. i should go another blog for that of course.

Baba-chan's fans are flooding and Taiki's fans are poofing away.

AWESOME~~~

Jaaa~~im off now. Im taking Taiki with me. Go have some fun with Baba chan then. ^^

• Like 2

HOMAAAAAYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!

i'm now watching making of Pure WITHOUT THE VANDALISM!!!

Link please!

@June: I NEED MORE Taiki pics. T____T do you still have the link to his old blog?

i wish he had a blog already when they were doing Pure not AFTER. GYAAAH!!!

we still don't have that magazine shoot of him and Baba-chan.

dang...where could those be?

you know when you said that Kubota is like Taiki's aniki....i calmed down with my rabidness. LOL

if i pair them off together it will be incest. xD just like pairing Taki with Taiki...MAJOR INCEST!

i also noticed that Taiki seem to have two Yukis in his life. Yukihiro and Yuki. NICE GOING TAIKI!

but then only the Baba-chan OWNS HIM. there's a comfort in that. aaaaaahhh...

@Lynn: here's the linky! sorry, i forgot. d'oh! i am so distracted.

• Like 4

@Yojichan

Does Baba know english? I'm thinking he must know a little cause in this video he names the letters off Mao's shirt and then what it spells. In the Making of 5 he was writting in english while sitting at the desk. Someone needs to write his agency and see if we can get those pictures.. I'll make my daughter its less creepy if its not a 36 year old women lol

• Like 1