hama71

There is a special takumi-kun series box set slated to be released on the 19th of September 2012.

Includes: Niji iro glass, bibou no detail, Pure, ano hareta aozora (extended version)

AND Movie soundtrack

AND Special recital video clip (previously released where they recited parts of the script *edit* just to clarify, its actually the one where they acted out parts of the first movie in front of the green screen)

AND Director's cut? (not sure, don't understand that part)

AND postcard sized photobook (number of pages not yet determined)

タクミくんシリーズDVDBOXの発売が决定しました

これまで浜尾京介、渡辺大辅が出演した「虹色の硝子」から「あの、晴れた青空」まで全4作に横井监督选りすぐりのメイキング映像やタクミくんシリーズBGMを収录したサントラCD等の特典が付いています。そして何と「あの、晴れた青空」はexteneded ver.として再编集版を収录しております。

<タクミくんシリーズDVD-BOX仕様>

タイトル:タクミくんシリーズメモリアルDVD BOX ~2009-2012~

きゃにめ.jp、ポニーキャニオン通贩専用商品

発売日:9月19日 価格:15,200円 (税抜)15,960円(税込)

内容

DVD5枚

・虹色の硝子

・美貌のディテイル

・ピュア

・あの、晴れた青空 extended ver. (オーディオコメンタリーはありません)

・特典ディスク (100分予定)

-春风にささやいて朗読DVD

-横井监督选りすぐりメイキング映像~虹色の硝子とあの晴れた青空より~

(本编未使用映像含む)

・サントラCD1枚

・ポストカード型フォトブック(ページ数未定)

※ 内容仕様等予告なく変更する场合がございます。

Great news! Thanks for posting. :)

• Like 1

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

The information is from Watanabe Daisuke's ameblo, july 27's post. There are only two links given for preordering the dvd box set. The one you found and ponycanyon.

購入先:

きゃにめ.jp

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

ポニーキャニオンショッピングクラブ

ポニーキャニオンショッピングクラブ

電話番号:0120-737-533 【営業時間:毎日 9:00~21:00 】

If Im not mistaken..this dvd set for japan only, they didn't approve from overseas..is it correct ?!

If Im not mistaken..this dvd set for japan only, they didn't approve from overseas..is it correct ?!

It is possible to buy it at: Region Code 2. Japan, Europe, South Africa

In the general store is not available for purchase is mail order only product you can order it only at those two sites:

and

I wish to have it T T...ehhhhhh

The two websites do not accept orders from overseas as they do not have the right to sell them overseas. Therefore you have to go through middleman to help you purchase the cds on your behalf (e.g. cdjapan, but they charge 20% of the item's price for their service so you have to research for more reasonable middleman services). The cds are in region two, but if you have an all region dvd player on your computer than you can watch it.

• Like 1

yes....my friends told to me too about purchase through middleman. I've already asked about the charge...and the charge is quite high.. :leaf16:

ok guys i was able to find the pics i thought i lost when my hard drive crashed...i have to format it i need a link for the fifth movie i can get the rest with the other links. i hope someone can help me out. thanks

that link didn't work for me and neither did the links that are on the bl download page for the other movies??? any help will be great :)

• Like 1

@Hamao_Daisuke

Which link didn't work? The one with the movie (with Chinese sub) or the text file with the English translation?

@Karin: ok the link that you gave me for the fifth movie and also when i go to open the download link for the 1st on it says that the file in not found, the 2nd and 4th movie it says invalid or deleted file for all the links provided. the 3rd movie is the only one i can download.

Here in a Baba-chan fan video I made, I didn't like the first version I did so I remade it. Some clips aren't the best quality though..

• Like 3

AHAHHAHAHA

BABA!

OMFG, for a 'sexbomb' video, i almost spit out my coffee at Baba eating noodles!!

HAHAHAHAHHAhAH!! I didn't think you'd include that.

But

That's okay.

j_0001.gif

Everything he does is sexy.

No matter what.

t00400040_0040004012035642879.gif

Good job Lynn. It feels more dynamic than the older one. And more scenes.

Thank you for sharing it. =D

• Like 1

@Sloan

well, I needed a clip to go with the lyric of the song there. While I love watching him ravish some Taiki :5yoyo34: That didn't fit the theme of the video I was trying to make. Sadly the only things I have seen Baba-chan give loving to onscreen is Taiki and those noodles

Thanks for the review Sloan, it means a lot!

• Like 2

@Hamao_Daisuke

What??? 3rd is the only that works? I think we should bring this to attention.

rabbit12

I have 4th hardsubbed, and 5th raw with softsubs.

Anyone else willing to do something about first and second?

Maybe we'll have to talk with Key about broken links.

• Like 1

HEY just finishing watching series 5 in eng sub on youtube by cheeky angel and love love the movie! I hope there be another one coming out cuz it just can't end here.

• Like 2

tumblr_lne5xsh2zv1qat4bjo1_500.jpg

Wow....

I've just known that this YO world made "YO" screen T-Shirt for member as Takumi wore ^^

555555555555555555 Just kidding Ne~~~

:hamtaro-005 (23)::hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 1

Oh boy I'm back after being overworked and sick for the past week or so. I'm seriously wanting to get that boxset but the chances are slim to none. Hey guys I have a question. How would you rank the movies for your favorites? Like me it's 5. TK1, 4: TK2, 3: TK3, 2: TK 5, and 1: TK4.

• Like 4

Oh boy I'm back after being overworked and sick for the past week or so. I'm seriously wanting to get that boxset but the chances are slim to none. Hey guys I have a question. How would you rank the movies for your favorites? Like me it's 5. TK1, 4: TK2, 3: TK3, 2: TK 5, and 1: TK4.

Glad your feeling better!! Mine would be TK4, TK5, TK2, TK3 and TK1!! With the cast being mainly the same for the last 4 movies, TK1 doesn't feel like the same series to me now

• Like 3

@Ueda

As for the first movie i agree with EvilStewie, that´s completely different like the other one´s. It´s not that i think it´s a bad movie but i´m more into the cast of TK 2-5.... ;)

So here´s my ranking:

4. Pure

3. Niji iro no garasu

2. Bibou no diteiru

1. Ano hareta aozora

• Like 3

I had to edit my post above cause I was thinking 231 but just started counting down for some reason...

I have to say this about TK2...

The scene when he sends the rainbow thought the hospital window, its one of the most powerful things I have seen in ANY movie! Not only is it extremely emotional for what is happening, but there is also the symbol of the rainbow which has been used for gay right for a long while now. There was humanity, love, and a political statement capture in that moment that was completely stunning to me...

• Like 5