hama71

@withu

U are very welcome.. ^^

Btw about the winter for the next movie..

I thinj itz quite hard for the actor if they're acting in tht season bcoz the setting of the new novel is summer. The theme of the story is the last summer for MisuShin. Hahaha I think BabaTaiki gotta keep close to each other to keep themselves warm. xD

But thinking of it...I really wisb there'll be anothe movie for BabaTaiki togther.. I wont ever watch it they change the actors. After DaiMao then BabaTaiki?? I think it is too devastating for me. No waaaayyyy!!!!

• Like 3

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

But thinking of it...I really wisb there'll be anothe movie for BabaTaiki togther.. I wont ever watch it they change the actors. After DaiMao then BabaTaiki?? I think it is too devastating for me. No waaaayyyy!!!!

I WANT TK6 WITH FOCUS on BabaTaiki too! I've read it about it in BabaxTaiki group and they're like, they should do it because the manga that comes after it was all about Misu/Shingyouji, am I right? Meh... Not only that Baba never mentioned Taiki anywhere anymore! I Really HOPE THEYRE STILL GOOD FRIENDS. GYaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd be pissed if they aren't. What would go wrong?

I Think both took entirely different directions...]: But I wonder what they want to do next.

rabbit7rabbit7rabbit7

• Like 2

Friday night..... how peaceful...:1onion49:.... so quiet.... there's no sign of bunny sisters anywhere!!!!???? how unusual!!!! Where everybody gone???rabbit12

Today at work my boss made me run by whole 8 hours.... I really cursed him a hundred times :cuteonion43:.... then at home my PC was fighting onion8 with me and in result he shut my internet for 3 hours onion7....perversity of inanimate objects!!!!!!!!!! And I am asking WHY ME????????????????????? :cuteonion24:

you can read the fic so far if you want
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
it's nowhere near done. I'm working on the next chapter.

Like I promised I read your work today^^... to be objective in my opinion I must say it was my first fanfiction I ever read so I don't have something to compare your creativity with but that doesn't mean I don't have clue about the subject.

Firstly....I must admit I read it all because plot engrossed me... and I felt the urge to read next chapter:cuteonion44:.. so you can easy pull in readers with story.

Secondly... what took my attention was that you really care about charters environment... it's very detailed and polished.

For another value I take that you put facts from real manga and movies into your creativity... that make the story more "closer" to me Takumi-kun fan^^

So in my opinon you have skill to write... if I can ask: are you amateur writer or you finished some school in this direction?

If you write something again let me know please :cuteonion48:

im 80% sure, that their will be a 6th movie since base on what i remember, they're only 3rd yr college on the 5th movie.o yeah, prayers is what we need

That kind of spirit is welcome!!! Yes let's turn this 80% to 1000000% :cuteonion46:

wait, are you reffering to me or to ari? well, if it's for me, i just learned english in school and tv :) well, im good on writing english :p

I was talking about Ari^^... but I don't doubt your english literacy!

WTF!! seriously didn't see that :cuteonion37: im gonna watch this again LATER, after posting this novel LOL

Yes you should check it Mao's did it in so innocent way that it brings straightaway smirk :3onion15: on my face every time I watch it!

Yeeeeessss...so sweet! If I was there, I'll secretly ask the pilot of that chopper tod fly near the area all day long, so they'll retake that kiss scene few times more.. leaf2 Gyaaaaaa....Mao chaaaaannn..

Yes^^ if we would become directors of this movie I will bet that we would made Daisuke & Mao as well like Baba & Taiki lay all time in bed and explore each others body more and more and more onion4 heheh.... I really started sound like some perverted alien !! :cuteonion50:

You described it really well changing main actors of movie when project is still in proceed is nothing else than DEVASTATION!!! :cuteonion49: I feel this same way like you. Once I experienced similar case (they changed main actor due to accidental death of the first cast) even if I try still watched it that was not the same anymore. As a result popularity of this serial gone down and in end they give up on further production.

That's why I wish so badly for Takumi-kun cast to never change!!!!! :cuteonion57:

For good night let's serv some Mao& Daichan love^^..... photo slide with nice song that I find recently

Good night! onion1

• Like 4

For good night let's serv some Mao& Daichan love^^..... photo slide with nice song that I find recently

thtats it. THATS IT. im making a Baba-chan tribute video! I was thinking of making a video today and BAM!! you show us this video, beautiful video♥ OMFG. Talking about right timing. Thank you for the inspiration. It was beautiful!

• Like 3

@SloanAkira

Yeah as been told on the group the next novel that has been released is focusing on MisuShin. Well itz actually more about Misu and I REAALLLLYY wish that they wont change the actor and the most importantly there WILL be another movie. Everything seems so dim now and I keep sighing and wishing that at least they'll inform us whther there'll be another movie.

BabaTaiki you are both so mean for leaving us with this doubtful feeling. Just look at them.. they r acting like they never know each other and keep hanging us on the rope where we're wondering whther they want to act with each other anymore. KYAAAAAA I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!!! >

@Seren

Hahahaha Bunny sisters need some rest... ^^

Well i think if they change all of the main characters...THEY R DUMB~DUMB ENOUGH!!!

Of course it will affect the whole ratings and the movie itself. At least DaiMao gave us a bit of satisfaction in the 4 movies altogether. Itz not fair for BabaTaiki. Q_____Q

• Like 3

Yes you should check it Mao's did it in so innocent way that it brings straightaway smirk :3onion15: on my face every time I watch it!

Mao is often to did everything in innocent and cute way... :hamtaro-005 (5):

Yes^^ if we would become directors of this movie I will bet that we would made Daisuke & Mao as well like Baba & Taiki lay all time in bed and explore each others body more and more and more onion4 heheh.... I really started sound like some perverted alien !! :cuteonion50:

And I'll be your assistant directors...gyahahahahaaa... :hamtaro-005 (23):

Good night! onion1

I've seen this video...I really love the song! rabbit3

• Like 2

remember this guy who play in takumi kun sries 1 and this drama so sad.....hope you all like it and arigathou....
  • Like 2

thtats it. THATS IT. im making a Baba-chan tribute video! I was thinking of making a video today and BAM!! you show us this video, beautiful video♥ OMFG. Talking about right timing. Thank you for the inspiration. It was beautiful!

Yes please do so :leaf3: !!! No matter how much I tried find something about them there was nothing :leaf9: Unfortunatelly I didn't make any AMV's yet so I can't do it myself.... that's why I am conting on you!!!! Share with us please when you finish okay!!!!! :cuteonion48:

@Seren Hahahaha Bunny sisters need some rest... ^^

Well i think if they change all of the main characters...THEY R DUMB~DUMB ENOUGH!!!

Of course it will affect the whole ratings and the movie itself. At least DaiMao gave us a bit of satisfaction in the 4 movies altogether. Itz not fair for BabaTaiki. Q_____Q

I hope director Yukai will unerstand our feelings and don't let it happened. I still think if fans express their feelings well enough he will do something about that... he is great professional in his branch so he probably understand as well what it mean to let cast be changed in ongoing series. I still trust that if there will be next movie it will not disappoint me.

Well if it's about bunny sisters holiday on this thread ..... it's absolutely not approved!!!!!!!!! :cuteonion49: I pretend I didn't hear you saying this :cuteonion54: come back here at once!!!! Who else will spread Baba/Taiki virus?????

Mao is often to did everything in innocent and cute way... :hamtaro-005 (5):

And I'll be your assistant directors...gyahahahahaaa...

Yeahhh....... even his hair dances with the wind in a kawaii way!!! Ohhhhh..... :cuteonion41: I want be that wind ehhhhhhhhhh my extreme fetish ring the bell again :cuteonion46: My fantasy some day will kill me for sure! :cuteonion55:

Yes Withu let's engage whole cast for our own purposes hihihi :cuteonion9:

• Like 3

WTF DID I DOUBLE POSTED MY LAST POST *hide my face in the pillow*

@Seren

I think that is why there're japanese fans are making MisuShin fanvid now. They r showing their love. *maybe*

Haiz~~i think if the director is still the same then there wont be any changes regarding the actors. But the biggest question now is whther the actors still want to continue their role. Im afraid that they refuse to continue bcoz of their rising popularity. I hope the actors are being loyal to us. *sigh*

@SloanAkira

I WANNA BE THE PRODUCER IS U'RE THE DIRECTOR!!!

I put my trust on you!!!!!

MAKE SURE ITZ HOT. I want to place them in the same room and i'll demand that BabaTaiki MUST ACT LIKE A LOVER infront or OFF the camera. Make sure of that Director-sama!!!! xDDD

• Like 4

Like I promised I read your work today^^... to be objective in my opinion I must say it was my first fanfiction I ever read so I don't have something to compare your creativity with but that doesn't mean I don't have clue about the subject.

Firstly....I must admit I read it all because plot engrossed me... and I felt the urge to read next chapter:cuteonion44:.. so you can easy pull in readers with story.

Secondly... what took my attention was that you really care about charters environment... it's very detailed and polished.

For another value I take that you put facts from real manga and movies into your creativity... that make the story more "closer" to me Takumi-kun fan^^

So in my opinion you have skill to write... if I can ask: are you amateur writer or you finished some school in this direction?

If you write something again let me know please :cuteonion48:

Thank you very much for the compliments on Crying Confessions. To answer your question I am basically an amateur writer. Not counting my English classes in just regular school I have taught myself everything I know.

Also you wanted to know if I write other things well here's a few more Takumi-kun fics for you to either enjoy or flame...

Happy Reading!

• Like 4

Tat-chan!!! Hahaha ur writing is one of the best. You are not hesitate to write some lemons and turned us into a pervert. LOL

I recommend all of you to read 'Is he still loved' and MY CHIRSTMAS PRESENT!!! ehem.. I mean MisuShin christmas. I am underage and arent suppose to read that but who cares... ITZ HAWT!!!!!!! *Q*

• Like 3

Tat-chan!!! Hahaha ur writing is one of the best. You are not hesitate to write some lemons and turned us into a pervert. LOL

I recommend all of you to read 'Is he still loved' and MY CHIRSTMAS PRESENT!!! ehem.. I mean MisuShin christmas. I am underage and arent suppose to read that but who cares... ITZ HAWT!!!!!!! *Q*

June-chan you're going to make me blush!rabbit13 Besides I'm not that's good. I just write what I feel like and what comes to me. I enjoy writing so much I hope to get some of my original work published. When I'm in the right state of mind I'm writing all the time. I do have some more one-shots I have in my files right now I'm workin on as well as my other fanfics and some ideas that I'll be posting my ff.net page and some poems once I get around to writing them out. I also finally got my livejournal up and have been working on a Kat-tun fic. Ooh speaking of Kat-tun. (looks at picture of Tatsuya Ueda and then goes from this :cuteonion46: to this:cuteonion25: to this :6onion72:)

• Like 2

You are so modest Tat-chan. You really are a good writer. I can't decide which of your TK series fanfics I like the most.

By the way, in the list above you didn't put all of TK fics.

Kat-tun fic? I want to read it.

• Like 2

You are so modest Tat-chan. You really are a good writer. I can't decide which of your TK series fanfics I like the most.

By the way, in the list above you didn't put all of TK fics.

Kat-tun fic? I want to read it.

Eh? I didn't? Which one am I missing? ALso you want to read it? Well here feel free to. I only have the first chapter done though so it's not too good.

• Like 3

Thank you very much for the compliments on Crying Confessions. To answer your question I am basically an amateur writer. Not counting my English classes in just regular school I have taught myself everything I know.

Also you wanted to know if I write other things well here's a few more Takumi-kun fics for you to either enjoy or flame...

Happy Reading!

Amateur??.......Then that's even more for you to get complimented^^... maybe you should really think about some professional way to widen your gift? I think it's worth to try!

Also thanks for links I will check it ofcours^^

:leaf5: hey Last_sky16 we agree in opinion so why don't we create Ueda_Angel's fanclub?!!! rabbit16

This way we will become the "golden" fans of Ueda's work!

Now you alert me :cuteonion45:with this recomendation of yours ..... "underage aren't suppose to read it" rabbit16 ... it's get more and more interesting!

• Like 1

Amateur??.......Then that's even more for you to get complimented^^... maybe you should really think about some professional way to widen your gift? I think it's worth to try!

Also thanks for links I will check it ofcours^^

:leaf5: hey Last_sky16 we agree in opinion so why don't we create Ueda_Angel's fanclub?!!! rabbit16

This way we will become the "golden" fans of Ueda's work!

Now you alert me :cuteonion45:with this recomendation of yours ..... "underage aren't suppose to read it" rabbit16 ... it's get more and more interesting!

(Imitates Takumi) EH?! A fanclub for me!? You'- you're joking right?!

Muses: :cuteonion43: (points to chapter 11 of Crying Confessions) GET BACK TO WORK!

• Like 2

You forgot

Kame with just a towel? I'm melting right now.

• Like 2

@Tat-chan

Hahaha u so humble and down to earth!!!!

Well I LOVE and LOVE ur stories and hoping that i can like you but i have a FAR FAR FAR FAR way to go. I hope that u can continue ur beautiful works so that i can try my best learning how to become as great as u. ^^

@Seren

SERIOUSLY!!!! MisuShin Christmas is HAWTY HAWTY HOT!!!! I bled my nose everytime I read it. Tat-chan was my secret santa for this forum and she gave me that story. GOD.. Im so blessed!! >

ohohoh about the fanclub..walao!!! Itz a great idea!!!!

Hahahaha but im sure we'll be 2X pervier than usual..

Tat-chan GO GO GO!!! Ganbatte!! Jia you!! Fighting!!

Btw..what should we name the fc?? LOL

• Like 3

@Tat-chan

Hahaha u so humble and down to earth!!!!

Well I LOVE and LOVE ur stories and hoping that i can like you but i have a FAR FAR FAR FAR way to go. I hope that u can continue ur beautiful works so that i can try my best learning how to become as great as u. ^^

@Seren

SERIOUSLY!!!! MisuShin Christmas is HAWTY HAWTY HOT!!!! I bled my nose everytime I read it. Tat-chan was my secret santa for this forum and she gave me that story. GOD.. Im so blessed!! >

ohohoh about the fanclub..walao!!! Itz a great idea!!!!

Hahahaha but im sure we'll be 2X pervier than usual..

Tat-chan GO GO GO!!! Ganbatte!! Jia you!! Fighting!!

Btw..what should we name the fc?? LOL

Anourabbit13 I just finished writing chapter 11 of Crying Confessions. If anyone wants to read it go ahead. If not that's okay (looks at time) I need to get some sleep I need to be at work in 8 hours and I'll be doing a 12 hour shift.

• Like 3

(Imitates Takumi) EH?! A fanclub for me!? You'- you're joking right?!

Jocking???.... I am deathly serious here.... I hope you would love to have fanclub with so perverted alien like me^^

@Seren SERIOUSLY!!!! MisuShin Christmas is HAWTY HAWTY HOT!!!! I bled my nose everytime I read it. Tat-chan was my secret santa for this forum and she gave me that story. GOD.. Im so blessed!! >

ohohoh about the fanclub..walao!!! Itz a great idea!!!!Hahahaha but im sure we'll be 2X pervier than usual..

Tat-chan GO GO GO!!! Ganbatte!! Jia you!! Fighting!! Btw..what should we name the fc?? LOL

With that perverted staff is more than sure^^...... well I am who I am and I see world in my own way onion0

My motto is "To live in way that will not make you regret it later - CARPE DIEM - catch the day"^^

As for Ueda's fanclub name.....hmmm let me think........etto.....ano.....what you say at "Ueda no yume no monogatari fanclub" (Ueda's dream stories fanclub)???:cuteonion46:

• Like 3

Jocking???.... I am deathly serious here.... I hope you would love to have fanclub with so perverted alien like me^^

With that perverted staff is more than sure^^...... well I am who I am and I see world in my own way onion0

My motto is "To live in way that will not make you regret it later - CARPE DIEM - catch the day"^^

As for Ueda's fanclub name.....hmmm let me think........etto.....ano.....what you say at "Ueda no yume no monogatari fanclub" (Ueda's dream stories fanclub)???:cuteonion46:

Man I didn't realize you guys thought of my stories that much. Well if you want to start the club that's all on you but trust me there wont' be many members.

• Like 4