Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

Kasuki cunt belive it Takeo hadd buy him for 250.000.000¥ money, how heartless cun he get, He rally hate Takeo now, But Akiya didnt belong to Takeo but to Kasuki, so he walked to his parents room and opendt the cabinet and fund the money his parents saved for him, so he walked mot Akiya's house and knokket on the door.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

A-ahnn....

x He bit his lips and he didn't knew the other was going further like this

"N-no... s-stop!" he tried to say those words between his pants, he bit his lips softly.

"I-I am not a girl! Q-Quit... it... d-don't... s-suck my nipples!..."

He tried tp push the other away, "oh no... no... t-this is not what I wanted!" he thought, x

Kasuki think this may be bad idea so he tourn around and walked to Takeos house and opendt the door and walked up to Takeos room and walked and so what Takeo whas doing to Akiya and waled mot Takeo and punched him and so on Akiya and said'' Are you okey Akiya? im asking you this, do you whant to become Takeo's slave eks pet or come to me and be free and happy?'' he asked.

"I know that you're not a girl. But you're mine, so I do whatever I want to you. Relax a bit and I'll make you feel really good." Takeo smirked and pulled down Akiyas pants. Akiya were now laying on Takeos bed in only his briefs, again... Takeo made sure not to move to fast this time and he decided to prepare him well. The moment he was about to touch Akiyas dick Kasuki stormed into the room and punched him.

Takeo began to laugh! "Ha, Akiya become free and live with you? He's my pet and I'm his owner. But if you really want to take him of my hands, then you must buy him from me, or pay of his debt all by yourself. Do you really have the ability to pay of that much money? You're so naive. Even if you jump of school and work all day and all night Akiya wouldn't be free until the day he dies!" Takeo moved back to Akiya and began to caress him again, not caring about that Kasuki still was in the room. "Say me Akiya. How much will you earn from letting me make love to you? Tell me how much you like my touch, and tell Kasuki that you don't want to be with him." It was an direct order from Takeo.

N-noo... ahh!

KA!?

x He noticed Kasuki was storming inside Takeo's room though it was locked. He looked at Kasuki and then to his own legs.

He quite did shock of the words Takeo did say. He looked at Takeo with miserable eyes

"What are...you blabbering..." he wanted to say but he didn't. Immediately Takeo made a move to caress him. He spread his legs in front of Kasuki and caressed him. Sweet moans came from his mouth, "no... not like this" he thought, but the pleasure was overwhelming his body, the heat was very warm and hot. His body was being aroused and his parts were reacting on it x

n-no... s-stop...ha..... nn....

Takeo smirked. "Even though you have the money, Akiya ain't for sale. And won't the fact that you want to buy him put you on the same level as me?" He looked at Kasuki and continued. "Now get out of here, or I'll call the cops. Since you broke into my house, I mean." He stared at Kasuki whom left the room.

"Now where were we my dear?" He looked at Akiya and kissed him again. The boy were still erect and Takeo pulled down his briefs and touched his hard cock. "Oh, dear. Look how wet you've gotten here." He smiled playfully at Akiya.

x He didn't cared anymore what happened.

"Its over... my life... Now I am just a money slut... for sale or not... Its all the same"

His mind was full of those thoughts. The other touched his hard cock and he bit his lips x

hn...! s-stop...

Takeo moved his fingers to Akiyas hole and he inserted one of his fingers, slowly though he didn't want to hurt him. He put his mouth to Akiyas ear and whispered: "I love you Akiya..." He kissed him with passion and lust, he tried to fill the kiss with all of his feelings for Akiya.

Kasuki whas heartbroken, he really loved Akiya so much, Akiya whas everything to him, he so on Takeo and said'' call the corps for all the i care, outen Akiya nothing matters to me more, I really love him, he is everything to me, I know how much i hurt him and i really hate myself for hurting him like i did, Whis you loved Akiya whould you not buy him like that, So i dont belive you love him, Whis you did whould you asked him he whant this, You like his father dont care about him and dont ask him for his option. But i whould to that, I whould really care about him and where there for him when he need it, Akiya dersvere better happyness than this, he have very brith future foran himself and i cant watch see him hurt like this''

hhn...

x He tried to hold his moans and he blushed deep when the other was fingering him. The other kissed him passionate and with lust. Their saliva was mixed between the kiss. Erotic moans left his mouth and his hole and his member was reacting on it x

Takeo inserted another finger into Akiya and pressed against his prostate. "Oh, I didn't know that you were such a whore Akiya. Look how much your ass is sucking on my fingers. It's almost like you have done this before." He used such crule words against Akiya to hide how nervous he was. Akiyas expressions made him really ecxited and he knew that he could not hold back much longer. The others hole was twitching when he pulled out his fingers. "I can't hold back more..." Takeo undressed himself and put his cock against Akiyas entrance. He pushed inside a little bit, then he pulled out. He repeated the procedure until Akiyas ass swallowed his whole cock. "Are you okay?" He whispered in Akiyas ear and patted his head. Then he began to move slowly, he searched for Akiyas sweet spot. The other moaned really high when he found it and Akiya squeezed really hard on him. He twitched his eyebrowns and tried to hold back. 'Tch... He feels so good, I can't hold back much longer.'

H...gha....ah--h....

x The other was moaning loud and naughty, his ass was burning up when he touched his prostate, sweet and loud moans came immediately out and he tried to hold it. He bit on his own lips and his lips was going to blood.

He couldn't hold the moans back anymore

"A-ahh! n-no... haah..... nn..."

He slowly moved his hips on his own and his hard cock was hard, fluid was coming out of it and he couldn't hold it anymore.

"n-no!! ahh..."

He felt the cock of the other against his twitching hole and he felt Takeo's thick and long cock inside the others ass hole. He was twitching much and he couldn't bare the pleasure anymore. He wanted to come and tears fell from his cheek by pleasure. His mouth was getting dry while drool was overflowing.

"A-AH!?? hn!!"

The other pressed against his prostate and he was trembling a lot. He softly struggled by every thrust and sweat was dropping from his body. His ass was twitching very much. His cock was getting red and it was sweating. Also saliva came from his ass, x

The pleasurable look on Akiyas face made Takeo shiver. He couldn't hold back anymore and started to fuck him harder and faster, he pressed all of himself inside and pulled out almost hhis whole cock. He was sweating a lot and felt a familiar shiver down his spine, he would come soon. He grasped Akiya hand and kissed him. "I love you Akiya" he whispered

x He felt the pleasure overwhelming his body and small drool drops fell from his mouth, his moans were getting louder and he began to breathe hard.

"aahhh! haa.... ahhnn.... n-no... more... ha....T-Takeo..."

He tried to say few things but his moans were making him unable to say it. Between moans he was panting load,

"more..." he thought and he shocked because of the thought. His hips slowly moved on its own and his cock was losing its fluid.

"I-I c-can't... I-im... ahh! c-cum- hnn... i-ing..."

He tried to say those few words between the moans. His hole was twitching hard x

Takeo came at the same moment that Akiya did and they clenched to each others bodies, before the strength. He laid his head on Akiyas chest and could hear how hard Akiyas heart was beating. The act the boys continued to clench to each other, as if they were scared that if they let go everything would change. "I love you Akiya, I really do!" Takeo mumbled with his eyes shut close, he wanted to rest a little bit before continuing thus he knew that one time wasn't enough at all... One time wasn't enough to make Akiya addicted to him, to make him love Takeo as much as Takeo loves him...

x After he came he fainted on the bed. His eyes were closing and his cheeks were dry of the tears, his mouth also was very dry.

"Love...."

He was wandering in a dream. x

~ three days later, sunday~

The sunlight hit his face and woke him up. His body felt heavy and he opened his eyes to see that Akiya were hugging him tighly in his sleep. He smiled and watched his calm face, Akiya looked like a child when he was sleeping and Takeo loved to see his sleeping face. It was a calm morning, a sunday. He looked at the clock and realised that Kasuki were coming over in 30 minutes. He were just about too get out of bed when he remembered what had happened, that Kasuki hated him now, that he never would come over to play again. His eyes became wet and he rubbed them to dry of the tears that almost flowed over. Still he could not lay back and fall asleep again, not now when he was awake. Takeo pushed gently away Akiyas arms, and put his feets on the floor. 'A new morning, duh.' He picked up his glasses from the table and put them on before he pulled on a pair of jeans and walked downstairs. "Ah, morning Oniisama..." She rubbed her eyes. "You're up early today, how unusual. Sure you're not going to play a little more with Akichan before breakfast?" She giggled a bit and found it very funny to tease her brother. It was not often he had a friend sleeping over, and when he did it was very rare for them to sleep in the same bed. She already knew about their relationship thous their moans kept her awake until late every night. Takeo clenched his teeths and scolded her. "Hey Asuka! Don't say weird stuff like that! There is nothing between us, I swear! We don't have the kind of relationship that you think..." He blushed and looked really depressed. " Blah blah. Say whatever you want. I know that you two are lovers. Why else would you sleep in the same bed, have sex when you're thinking that I'm sleeping and send each other those erotic signals? I'm not stupid you know!" She acted angry, but inside of her she was laughing about the fact that her brother was denying it. "Yeah, we have sex and stuff like that. But you've got it totally wrong! Akiya's not doing it because he loves me, it's because I'm his owner." He saw that his sister didn't understand. "I fucking bought him for money!" Takeo screamed and sank down on the floor crying. "No matter how much I love him... There's no way that he ever will come to love someone like me..." He didn't notice that Akiya had heard every word of what he was saying.

x He softly woke up when the other pushed him away, he acted like he was sleeping and the other left the room, he softly stood up and grabbed a long blouse, of course it was from Takeo, he just took one and pulled it on. He walked downstairs and hear those words.

He sighed deep and looked at the other, "Next time be gentler..." he said and he walked through the kitchen. and he still was wearing the long blouse, always a girl lover wears one blouse from his boyfriend, though he found it quite awkward wearing it but his clothes were tore off, He took a toast that his sister made and took a bite of it.

He looked away like he was sulking about something.

'that idiot' .... x

Kasuki wake up and put his clothes on himself after that he walked down for to make breakfest and he after he whas finish eat his breakfest, he walked out and walked torwards the park.

"Ah!" He blushed, why were he so open with it? Like it didn't concern him at all... "I'm sorry Akiya... I promise to be gentlier next time." Takeo also grabbed a toast, and put it in his mouth. He glance over his shoulder and saw that his little sister giggled. She stopped when she noticed that he saw her. "Ano... Oniisama, it has been a while since we played... Can you show me the new games you bought, you know the one with Ciel and Sebby?" She smiled at him and pretended to talk about an ordinary game. "Asuchan! I told you that it's rated 18+ didn't I? You should stay with the unrated games until you're 18. Then I show you my whole collection." He smirked and looked at his sisters disappointed face. "But you can watch me play when I have gone through the story once..." He smiled and remembered that Akiya was in the kitchen too. 'What would he think of me if he knew about my hobby? If he knew that I'm an otaku, that I like yaoi...' Takeo had not told anyone about it. He swallowed the rest of his toast and kissed Akiya on the cheek. "I'm going to take a shower, wanna join me?"

x When he heard the name of "Ciel and Sebby" he coughed a lot, he almost threw up his food.

"Oh... my god!? Such an Otaku...And he's fucking me now! why should he play those games now"

He knew very well about the anime's since a lot of girls were talking about them. He was getting a bit jealous and he sighed deep. He blushed slightly when the other kissed him on the cheek and asked that.

He looked shyly away, even though his butt felt wet and still the semen was inside him. He bit his lips and continued eating his toast, he wanted to ignore the question since it was too embarrassing. x

Takeo noticed that Akiya ignored his question and moved his lips to his ear. "Are you sure? I can wash your 'back' since I came inside of you again..." he whispered and emphasized the word back by moving his hand down to Akiyas ass. He noticed that his sister had disappeared and kissed Akiyas neck. He moved one of his hands to Akiyas already erect nipples, pinched it a little before moving the hand down to Akiya crotch. "We can play all you want in there... I can make you feel really good, much better than last night..." He teased Akiyas cock from outside his clothes.