Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

x He looked with a blush to Takeo, and the other took his hand and walked to their apartment,

his cheeks were flushed red and he walked next to Takeo.

'hn... my heart... its beating hard... could he hear it?' He thought for a moment, he squeezed in his chest and his heart began to bounce even harder and harder, x

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

Kasuki so they walked away and walked back to his house and start to make dinner and hopet Asuka whould come over to eat dinner whit him.

Asuka were just about to go after them when they came inside. Takeo were still holding Akiyas hand. "Kasuki invited you for dinner Asuka. Seems like you have a date!" He smiled. The boys went upstairs to Takeos room. He pushed up Akiya against the door when they came in. "I can't hold it..." He kissed Akiya and slipped his tongue inside.

She smiled. A date?! She and Kasuki!? Asuka went to her room and picked out a cute dress, then she did her makeup and walked over to Kasuki.

x The other pushed Akiya against the door and kissed him, he blushed slightly and his hips trembled like his legs also did.

small moans slipped out his mouth during the passionate kiss they were making, x

"nnn"

Kasuki whas now finish whit dinner when he hear somone knokket on his door and he opendt the door and so Asuka sto outen for his door and he so how beautiful she whas and said'' welcommen Asuka-chan, Your are very beautiful today, You can walk and sit down in sitting room, Dinner is finish now''

(Sorry for not answering earlier! Have not been able to go online )

Takeo put his knee between Akiyas legs, supporting him. He lifted his hand and caressed Akiyas cheek lightly before he moved it down to Akiyas chest. He was still kissing him and the moonlight shone in through the window, making the scen look like it was taken from a movie. He noticed how the other began to breath harder and

The cold nightwind blew at her when she was standing outside Kasukis door. She got goosebumps and put her arms around her body, to keep the little warmth she had. She was about to knock again when Kasuki opened the door and let her inside. She noticed that he had cleaned up everything from before and a light smell of food coming fom the kitchen. "... very beautiful today..." She felt how her cheeks became hot, and probably a little red too, and moved her gaze from his face. "Ah...! Thank you!" Like if a wave came over her she suddently felt very nervous, she was suddently aware of him. He was wearing a t-shirt beneath a white shirt and a pair of lightblue jeans. She became aware of every move he made and followed him with her gaze. "Do you need any help?" She smiled at him, happily.

x He felt the knee between his legs and trembled a bit, his breathe became rough and hard. He tried to hide his red blushing face and he closed his eyes,

He felt how the soft lips on the white pale skin pressed against, a small shiver went through his spine from the pleasure, he pulled his head back and held it high, lifted up. He swallowed his saliva and looked down, again trying to hide his face

"n-nn.... T-Takeo..." x

(Oh, I'm going to apologize beforehand now, since I'm going to write a little about Kasukis mother. Sorry if she's not like you wanted her to be! *Bows down on my knees and begs for forgivness*)

He lifted up the other and carried him to the bed. Akiyas blushing face was very erotic and he caught himself thinking that he didn't want to wait anymore. 'No...! Not this time! I want to spoil him with pleasure, so that he never will think of leaving my side ever again...' He bent down over the other and fixated his gaze on the others face. "Akiya... I love you...!" The other blushed even more than before. He began to kiss the others neck, bit it softly to leave small marks. He unbottoned the others shirt and let his hands moved over his upper body, over Akiya slender shoulders, his pale chest, those small pink nipples and his muscular stomach. "I love you..." he whispered and let his eyes rest on Akiyas sexy body.

Asuka nodded and sat down on the sofa in the livingroom. The room was filled with a lot of photographies of when Takeo, she and Kasuki were playing, but most of the photos was of Kasuki and his mother. 'She was so beautiful...' she thought and felt moved by the pictures. The woman, Kasukis mother, had brown shoulder-long hair and two blue eyes, she looked really kind in all of the photos and that was also what Asuka remembered about her, that she was like a princess from a fairytale. Asuka smiled at the photos of a younger Kasuki and his mother, they were really simular to each other. She turned her head towards the kitchen and drew in the scent of homemade food.

Kasuki whas now finish whit dinner and so Asuka come torwards him and he said'' hello Asuka-chan, the dinner is finish now, so you can sitt down'' he said, sat himself down.

She met the others gaze and looked away quickly, though she was very nervous. It was her very first date, so she was very nervous about what would happen between the two of them. Would they hold hand, would they hug? Would they do more than that...? She blushed and scolded herself for thinking of such indicent things. 'Why am I thinking of such dirty things!?' she though and adjusted her dress. "O-okay..." She walked in through the doorway and tripped on the doorstep ~ she fell on her stomach and hit her nose. "Uwa-h... I-itai, itai!" It had hurt really much and tears was now filling her innocent eyes. A fake smile was put on her face, she told herself not to cry. "Ouch, I'm such a clutz." She laught and scrached her forhead. Kasuki looked at her with a worried face, and she felt how his gaze went right through her. The worried look upon his face crushed her protective stone wall, caused her to cry.

(Hizaki, darling? It's your turn... ^^

Oh and Yaoilover, time for some action maybe? X''D To Kasuki: As a man you have to take advantage of this little innocent crying girl. Can't you see how unresistable she is with her frustered crying face? :hamtaro-005 (22):From Mr. X :p

Haha, omg I dying XD)

Asuka wrapped her arms around his body and sinked down her face against his chest. Her hands was desperatly grabbing his shirt and he comforted her. "I-i'm f-fine. It's just that I'm still thinking about 'that'... sniff..." Her face was now wet of tears and her nose was dripping, all the effort she had made with the makeup was nowhere to be seen, but she was happy she had chosen a waterproof mascara, even if her eyelashes were sticking together now. It was better than having black stripes down her cheeks and under her eyes. Her eyes felt itchy and she wanted to rub them, but resisted since the action only would ruin the makeup even more.

Kasuki so on Asuka and said'' it's okey now Asuka-chan, I dont like to see your crying face on your pretty face. I love you Asuka-chan more than anything else, And i hate myself for hurt you like that, Do you still love me Asuka-chan?'' he asked.

(oh and empecool, can you wait litt i promise you shall for see some action soon)

( OMG, I thought I once did replied! O_O stupid yaoi otaku guessed not send it. and I am going to change the way of writing lol.)

He looked at the other while blushing, he panted softly , the other was carrying him in a bridal style, he looked shyly away

「E-ehh...」

He bit his lips softly and kept looking the other way when the other put him on the bed, he held his palm of his hand on his mouth and blushed.

He softly felt how Takeo's soft wet lips kissed his neck and shiver went through his spine.

「...Hnnn....」

He closed his eyes softly and tried to shut his mouth up with his hand, he shocked a little bit when he unbuttoned his blouse. He looked a little bit embarrassing to his body

'Shit... I feel... like a woman' he thought. and blushed,

("A-ah, I like it Master~ ;)" Oh, hello Takemo. Look Hime, we've got a visitor :p Haha go Hime! XD

It's okay, since I was only kidding about it XD No action for now :) )

His eyes were all over Akiya. 'Yummy, eyecandy...' he thought and smiled for himself. It was quiet in the apartment, almost. The only thing that could be heard was Akiya erotic moans. Takeo moved his lips down, silently kissing Akiyas soft skin on the way down to his pink nipples. He sucked and licked on one of those pink buttons while one of his hand moved down Akiyas crotch, caressing the area around it. He wanted to tease the other, wanted his to desire more, to beg for more.

"Y-yeah, I do." she whispered and enjoyed the moment, the kiss felt calming. The romantic moment was pushed away by her growling stomach. She put her arms around it, as if the action would quiet it down. "Gome ne... But I'm pretty hungry..." She blushed and laught a little, the whole thing was embarrassing.

Kasuki whas very happy now, the girl he loved whas still in love whit him, and he answert back'' hehe im very hungry to, Come so sitter we down and start to eat''

( Haha lol, who is the visitor? )

x His legs struggles from arousal and he blushed deep, he tried to hide his face with his hand and closed his eyes,

「H..haa... nn...!」

His parts reacted on every movement, he bit his own hand to shut his mouth up, his pink wet nipples got erected when the other sucked on it, His other part got erected too and he clenched his other hand on the pillow. He bent his head backwards and huffed with his pants.

「Fuh.... hn.... nn....」

His cock reacted on the touchings and he began to sweat. His ass twitched from every movement and he kept blushing, he hid his face with the front of his hand and his moans were released.

「Aahhh! nnn! T-Ta...keo... nn....」 x

Kasuki so on Asuka whit a smile and said'' Asuka do you whant to go out whit me again? i proimse not to hurt you this time''

• 4 weeks later...

Takeo could hardly hold back and pulled down Akiyas pants. His underwear was wet with his liquids and Takeo began to caress his semi-erected cock from outside the cloth. He found the others erotic moans very exiting and tried to hid it by moving down his head. He began to kiss and lick on the others cock through the cloth, but pulled it down almost right away. He moved his lips to the tip of the others hard cock and let it slide inside of his mouth. Takeos hand was soaked with liquids and he moved his fingers to the others ass. "Akiya... I... love... you...!" Takeos was breathing very hard. Akiyas ass almost seemed to beg for something in it and twitched really much. Takeo opened a drawer and picked up a bottle of lubrication. He squeezed the bottle and a lot of lubrication ran out in his hand. 'I want to fuck him, make him cry out my name, make him love me!' Takeo moved his hand back to the others ass and let one of his fingertips touch the opening, rubbed it against it, teasing him. He entered the finger and pressed it against his prostrate, next finger entered and after that a third one. He rubbed the others prostrate and pulled them out. Akiya moaned in protest, wanting more. "Seems like you haven't had enough already. You're such a slut." He smirked and undressed himself, both of them were now naked. He pulled up Akiyas legs and let the tip of his rock-hard cock rub against the others ass. "Since you are so honest I'll give you a reward..." He pushed himself inside and began to fuck the other with a steady rhythm.

Asuka looked at the other and her body began to tremble. "Wh-what...?" Her mind went blank. "Ah, no... I mean... Yes! Of course I do but..." Tears started to fall down her flushed cheeks. "I'm so sorry Kasuki!" She stood up and ran out from his apartment. She rushed down the stairs and ran towards an nearby park.

Kasuki run after Asuka and so she sat on a chair in the park and sat beside of her and said'' sorry whis i confess to you so fast, but i whant you to know how i feel about you and how much i love you, I understand whis you dont love me anymore, since i have hurt you, Takeo and Akiya very much, and i feel bad about it, And i hate myself about it, And im really sorry for what i did and i hope you can forgive me, So Asuka do you forgive me?'' he asked.

(EMMA YOUUUU BAD GIRL! Where were you damn DX you need some punishment...)

"Nnhh! T....ake...o...nn"

Slutty moans, left the moaning wet badass boy, he bit his lips and hid his face behind his arm's. The cock of the panting boy was dripping full with fluid, and his underwear was getting wet and wetter, you could see his red flustered hard cock through his underwear and his hole began to twitch, even it didnt had a finger inside, his body got wet and wetter, hot and even more hotter.

"Ahnn! Tsk....nn"

he felt the hot and long tongue touching his hard dripping wet cock and couldn't believe he made such noises. 'No...m...more' he thought, he couldnt bear it anymore, his insides were twitching and sucking Takeo's finger and pre cum came out from his hot twitching wet hole, "Nnnhhh...n...not...the...re.. ah..."

His ass felt like it was melting so does his body, his chest and body was shivering by pleasure and a shiver when through his spine when the other was caressing his prostate,

"Ahhh!!"

he jolted up when his body was getting hot and hotter, it felt weird and a strange feeling was floating his body. His heart was bouncing pretty hard and fast. When the other pulled out his finger, precum dripped out from his ass and his hard rod came against the other. He shocked up when the boy pressed his hard cock inside him.

"N..nah.... T...akeo...!" Sweet moans yet pretty naughty slipped out his mouth and he held his arms around the other, his face was one and all red and didn't wanted the other to see it.

(Waah I'm so sorry Hime! Been so busy with school and stuff... Hope you'll forgive me!

Not the toys and the whip I hope... XD)

Takeos eyes sucked in every move Akiya made. "Hah... You're so ero Akiya... I love you..." he whispered in the others ear. The fact that Akiya clenched to him made him even more horny than before. "How does it feel to be fucked by me?" He wanted to tease the other, make him cry, beg for more, to make Akiya his and his only. He grinned widely and changed his movements, faster when he pushed himself inside and slower on the way out, almost pulling himself out entirely.

"Stop it! Don't say that you hate yourself! Otherwise I won't forgive you!" She burst out in tears and slapped his cheek. " You're so mean Kasuki! You're always begging for forgiveness, telling me how much you hate yourself! Do you know how much it hurts to see the person you love act like that?!" She moved closer to him. "I can't hate you... No matter how much I try, I can't! It's been three years and still my feelings won't disappear... " She pulled his head closer and kissed him on the lips, a fast and gentle kiss. Asuka jumped up from the bench and began to walk away, but turned around and looked at him. "Don't forget that I was the one to confess my feelings to you first." She walked towards her fathers place, wanted to spend the night in her old room, in her old bed. Wanted to see her father for the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

Kasuki run torwards Asuka and hugged her and said'' sorry Asuke, For to make you cry again, All i whant is to see your beautiful smile again, And i love you Asuka, I whould always love you no matter what''

(empecool, who is Hime?)