Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

Takeo was relieved to hear Akiyas voice. Puh, he's fine. Or I hope he is... He began to speak." It's Takeo... I just wanted to check if you were okay... I don't know why, but I was really worried about you, did something happen?" From Akiyas side of the line he heard some weird noise. It sounded almost like someone was crying... Takeos breathing became rough, he really wanted to see Akiya, to confirm that everything was okay...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

x He looked in front of him. Not noticing that he was crying. x

"Sorry... I can't... go further like this..."

x He ended the call of Takeo, and answered the others call x

...Hai?

Tsk... please... leave me alone!

Its over, I don't want it anymore, sorry. I don't want it anymore.

x He hung up and sighed deep. He bit his lips and lied on the bed. x

Kasuki whas shocked when Akyia hang up and be worried so he walked out his house and run To Akiyas house and search for Akiyas window and fandt it, so he fund a stein and kastet on Akiyas window and he hopet at Akiya whould open his window.

Kasuki whas shocked when Akyia hang up and be worried so he walked out his house and run To Akiyas house and search for Akiyas window and fandt it, so he fund a stein and kastet on Akiyas window and he hopet at Akiya whould open his window.

(HEY! Wait fo me before spamming! >:D)

Takeo was standing in his room with the phone in his hand. He dropped it and fell down on his knees... "Geez! Of course he's still mad at me... Who wouldn't be mad after being raped, it's even worse since I'm his best friend!?" His pulse were racing, he was afraid... What if Akiya hated him now?! What would he do if that was true!?

( I was also waiting for you maann XDDD)

x He got really annoyed when the other wanted to see him "leave me... JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME!!" he said. "I don't want to see you," he thought x

Kasuki yelled at him'' im very worried about you, so how can i leave you alone, im your friend Akiya, you know your can tell me anything, so whats wrong''

( awe, thanks hun ^^ Finally someones thinking of this little me XD )

He were still sitting on his knees when he heard his little sister from the bottomfloor. "Oniisama! Come down here, I want to talk with you!" He felt really relived when he heard his sisters voice. 'I really want to talk to her about everything, it's nice to always have someone to talk to...' The sound of his steps followed him down. "Oh, you came. Good. Now tell me everything." She pointed at a chair and gave him a cup of tea. He felt how his tears began to flow. He told her everything that had happened that day, well everything except from the fact tat he raped Akiya.

Tsk...!

x He lied on his bed and closed his eyes, he totally ignored Kasuki, not because he wants to. He just can't do it anymore.

The day went slowly... But it already was 8 AM when he woke up... Time for school,

... oh... no... He has to that event... "I don't want to" he said... He walked to his bathroom and washed his face He wallked out of the door he didn't wanted to see anybody... x

Asuka didn't know what to say about her brother big confession. She only knew that she had the same feelings for Kasuki that he had for Akiya. "I understand your feelings because I too have someone I love... I won't say his name, but I've liked him ever since preschool... It's an unrequited love, because he thinks of me as a little sister. Actually he still thinks of me as a kid..." She weren't supposed to tell him about her secret crush on him, but she did. Not that she mentioned his name or anything, it just how it turned out in the end. "The one I love is in love with somebody else and I can't do anything else than support him..." She tried to change the subject. "Ah, oniisama! I think that Akiya likes you too. I don't know how much, but I'm sure he does. You can call it womanly inutiution!" She laughed and grabbed his hands. She put them to her forehead and prayed that his love was mutual. "Talk with him tomorrow, and make up with Kasuchan too. I know that he didn't mean what he said, and I know that you didn't do it either."

Kasuki whas home now and he do himself ready for school and he walked out of his door and walked mot Takeos house and knokket on the door.

x He still had some hours left after he woke up. He was outside and he sighed deep... He climbed on the roof and lied there, enjoying the sight of the sky. "Mother..." he slowly closed his eyes and dreamed about the time he spend with his mother x

The door was opened by Asuka. "Ah, god morning Kasuchan. Takeo hasn't woke up yet, come in and wait while I do so."

The alarmclock was still sounding and the sound sneaked into his head, pushing the dreams away. He rubbed his eyes and put on his glasses. 'Oh shit! I'm going to be late!' He jumped in his trousers andsnatched his shirt and bag before he rushed down. "Ohayõ Asuka! Make me a sandwich please!" He pulled on his shirt and began to button it. Asuka gave him a sandwich and he grabbed it with his teeth. "You know, Kasuki is here already. He's waiting in the hall." Takeo stared at his sister. 'No way!' he thought.

Kasuki so Takeo and said'' I know you hate me and everything but can we please walk together to school? is boring to walk to school alone''

x He was sleeping on the roof. "I don't want this"... he thought... in his dream, why would his father make a arrangement to marry?

He was sunk deep in those words... x

Takeo stared at Kasuki. 'Me hate him? No way, we're childhoodfriends...' he thought. "I don't hate you! We're friends, but also rivals. Of course I walk with you to school, like we always have done." Takeo smiled at Kasuki, they had to get along for Akiyas sake...

Kasuki so on Takeo and said'' Really thank you so much Takeo and when the apply Akiya i love him very much but i think Akiya love you and im have learnt to accept that and from now on whould i support there. Becuse we are friends forever. And i hope you do Akiya happy for me becuse all i have do is to hurt him and never let Akiya be happy whit me and whis i could i whis at i could go back to the past and right up all the mistake i did but i know i cant do that. So i for right up all the mistake i did now and i really hope there can forgive me and i really didnt mean to hurt there like that becuse i love there both so much, there are my most important friends ever'' he said.

x Hour did past, he had to go now. He jumped off the roof and walked to his motorcycle... "... Hmm, maybe I can better walk... Don't feel like riding...." he thought, he sighed deep and walked away from the motorcycle,

he was walking further hoping he didn't see his friends. x

Kasuki walked out whit Takeo and so Akiya and run torwards him and hugged him and said'' god morning Akiya, how are you doing?'' he asked.

( Now your doing the same thing as before... Remember that we are three persons. We are doing it like this: Me, Hizaki and then you. It was our new rule, remember? )

Takeos head were filled with thought of lots of things. At first he didn't notice Akiya, nor that Kasuki had rushed of to him. He woke up from his daydreams when he heard Kasuki. "God morning Akiya, how are you doing?" Takeo looked up on Akiya and became really startled when he saw that Akiya felt really uncomfortable about their company... 'Ah! What are you doing Kasuki? Why are you so dumb, can't you see that he doesn't want to see us!?' Takeo walked towards them and took a grasp on Kasukis ear. "Hey, dummy. Lets go!" He smiled towards Akiya and petted him on his head. "Tell me if you want to talk." He whispered really low, it was only hearable to Akiya. Takeo left with Kasuki.