Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

x He looked at the other and then he looked away in shame x

Everyone would be mad by such a action... you idiot!

x He softly hit the head of Takeo, on a friendly way then... "At least I am happy you aren't a stranger or so...Then I died." he thought by him self, but he didn't wanted to say that though x

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

Kasuki so on Asuka and said'' I whas in love whit your brother but now i se him as my bestfriend only and Akiya well I realishe at i mabey try to move on, I guess im over Akiya now, Im happy you said yes to go out whit me Asuka-chan, Do you know when i can leave the hospital?'' he asked whit a smile.

"Ouch, you meanie!" Takeo laughed when Akiya hit him. It almost felt like everything was back to normal. "Hey, shall we get going? Asuka wanted us to come over with some stuff for her." He wondered how Asuka was feeling now. Is she really okay now?! It must be really hard on her since her 'secret' crush, well I knew about it, tried to take his life... He muttered something about it and sat down on the floor. "Geez! I feel so bad for her..." Even through that he whispered, Akiya had heard.

Asuka shook her head, she didn't know. "I don't, but I can ask the doctor if you want me to..." She were still smiling at Kasuki, at her boyfriend. The truth felt so unimaginable. She, a high school student, were dating him, a university student... It feels so unrealistic... He's mine... Mine alone... She giggled and waited for an answer from Kasuki.

Takeo noticed that Akiya wasn't so happy about going to the hospital. "You can stay here if you want to... I can grab a cab and be back here in 15 minutes..." He smiled against him. "It's okay, you know." He found a bag and began to fill it with the things Asuka asked for. He reached for the phone and called for a cab. "Are you coming with me, or are you staying here?" He asked Akiya.

Asuka left the room, looking for the doctor. She found him in the reception, flirting with a nurse. "Excuse me... Would you mind me asking something?" He looked at her, nodded. "When will he be released?" She blushed. "He can go home in a couple of days. We still have some things to check." Asuka nodded and thanked him for the help. She walked to Kasukis room and opened the door. She smiled again. "The doctor said that you can go home in a couple of days." She noticed the depressed look on his face. "I stay here with you, all the time." Asuka reached her hand towards his and held it gently.

Kasuki so on Asuka and said'' Thank you very much swettheart im very lucky to have you as my girlfriend but what are we goona tell Takeo and Akiya I dont whant Takeo to hate since im going out whit his litte sister'' he said in happy voice.

x They both did arrive in the hospital. He walked to Kasuki's room... While he stopped when he heard "Sweetheart, I am very lucky to have you as my ''girlfriend' It was obviously Kasuki's voice... and the only "girl" that was around was Asuka... x

x He stopped moving and he trembled though, he bit his lips "What the FUCK!?"he thought by him self, he opened the door x

Ooh... So you only were fucking playing with me huh? You liked Asuka the whole time huh?! And then you were acting that you were going out with me HUH? Funny, haha. How FUCKING funny, that a drama queen like you did played with my heart,

Heh... Fucker...

x He clenched his fist, and walked out the hospital. He wanted to kill someone now... "What the fuck!? He just fucking PLAYED with me!? ... Though I loved him... Tsk, what kind of FUCKING joke was that!" He ran away from the place,

Though he doubted what he was doing... If it was even good? "But... He LOVED me... Didn't he!?" he bit his lips.

"I hate this... I Hate this... FUCKING hate this... Urg..." Maybe because... No... he didn't saw Takeo kissing me right? ... If ITs all about this... "What the...

Just because of a kiss... He's doing that? Huh... I really dislike types like that, though I did love him... Now my heart ends up disliking him... slowly"

He wanted to scream though, he was somewhere he didn't knew. In a forest? He didn't even cared where he was... It began to rain, and his hair and clothes were dripping wet...

"Damn it!" he said softly. Kicking a tree, he hid him self somewhere... He didn't wanted to be seen like this... x

Kasuki so at Akiya run away whit tear in his eyes so he start tenkte for himself'' Fuck what is wrong whit me, Why do i keep hurting my friends like that, how can i explaine everything to Akiya when i cant leave the hospital jet, Now i know what i goona do'' he fund a letter and start write in it and there sto the'' sorry about everything Akiya, It whas not mean to hurt you like that i still love you very much but when i so you and Takeo kissing i didnt know what happend to me, I start remember of my past and suddenly i start thinking negativt and before i know it i cut myself again self om i promise myself never do that again, it will be easy for me to talk to you in privat and let me tell you everything about my past and when i do that i think you will understand why i cut myself so i hope you can come back so i can tell you everything, regards, your friend Kasuki'' he whas now finish writing the letter so he asked Asuka this'' Asuka can you please find Akiya and give this letter to him''

"Uh... Yeah, of course I can." Asuka didn't know what to think... She smiled and took the letter. What happened?! Why did Akiya say that Kasuki was playing with him? She were really confused. When she walked to the door and opened it, she found her brother there.

Takeo had just finished talking to the doctor when he saw that Akiya ran out from the room, crying. Huh?! What the?! He wondered what happened inside of the room and left the doctor, walked to the door. Asuka opened the door at the same moment he did, they stared shocked at each other. "Ehm, can I come in? I have to talk with you, both of you." He glanced at Kasuki and saw his clenched face.

"Yeah, I suppose..." Asuka followed Takeos eyesight and noticed that he was staring at Kasuki. It felt like everything went in slow motion, like an old black and white movie.

Kasuki so ut the window and thenke for himself'' I hope Akiya read the letter, so i can explaine everything to him''

( Ehm, Akiya wasn't crying in the hospital...XD He barely can't let people show tears. xd )

x He was somewhere he didn't knew. He sat there against a tree, hiding him self from others and the rain.

He hid his face in his arms and knees, thinking: "Fuck... Fuck... Fuck it! bastards!" he bit his lips. He didn't wanted to go home, he didn't felt to walk anymore, he was tired, exhausted. "I feel like dying any moments" he thought, he swallowed and he closed his eyes softly... "Move... Move..." He couldn't move, his legs didn't wanted to move, either his body didn't wanted.

"FUCKING MOVE!" He screamed on him self. His body felt so weak any moments, "Tsk, what am I!?" he said softly... His body was getting weak, he tried to stand up and he clenched his hands on the tree. x

...Tsk...

Takeo closed the door after himself and continue to stare at Kasuki. "Why did Akiya run of? Why did it look like he were going to cry at any moment? What the fuck did you do to hurt him now!?" He clenched his fists when Kasuki didn't answer. "Kasuki! Answer me for fuck sake!" He screamed Kasuki right in the face, still no reaction. Bastard! Fuck! Takeo bit his lip, hard, and felt how he began to bleed.

Asuka didn't know what to say... Her brothers anger scared her and the fact that Kasuki were staying silent made her fell ever more insecure. "Oniisama... What's the relationship between Kasuchan and Akiyakun? Why did Akiya say that Kasuki had been playing with his feelings?! Why did he get so mad at Kasuki for being together with me!?" She almost began to cry when she whispered the confused questions.

Takeo looked at his sister for a moment, then he looked back at Kasuki. "YOU!" He unleashed his anger. "How could you?! Weren't you and Akiya dating already?! You're such an idiot! I never thought that you would sink this low, ever. TO CHEAT ON YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND! You're worse than scum! No, you're worse than Kaoru!" Finally, a reaction came from Kasuki.

Asuka reacted strongly when he said the last things. Wor... Worse than Kaoru?!?! No way! She wanted to scream at her brother, to scold him for thinking such things about Kasuki. But her brothers words had taken a hard grip around her soul, Kasuki had been cheating on Akiya with her... "Kasuki?! Is this true!?" Asuka didn't realise that her brother left the room, chasing after Akiya.

Ufh... Ufh... Ufh... Takeo ran down the stairs and out through the entrance. He searched the area around the hospital, screaming for Akiya the whole time. "AKIYAH! AKIYAAH! The name of his beloved echoed through the city. After one hour Takeo finally found him, he were laying unconscious under a tree. Takeo lifted him up, carried him like a princess, and moved his steps towards home.

Kasuki so on Asuka and said'' Of course not i whould never cheat on him and Akiya have nothing to say it whas he so cheating on me in the first place let Takeo kiss him so eashly uten to fight back its becuse of him at im now in the hospital, Didnt Takeo and Akiya kissed will this never happend in the first place and Takeo know how weak im are at i need somebody beside of me whis i shall stop cut myself'' he said in angry voice.

x He heard someone screaming his name, the voice sounded like Takeo... He looked down to the grass, and he bit his lips.

"I don't want them.. to follow me... to see me... like this... fuck... Not now... tsk.... fuck!"

He whispered softly and cursed. It still was raining, he still held grip on the tree and he turned a bit, so his back was against the tree, his eyes softly went close and everything went blank... everything was pitch black...

"Where am I?"

He said... no, he thought... in his nightmare x

Asuka didn't know what to think about her brother and Akiya anymore. But memories from the past reminded her about her brothers trauma, it reminded her about HIM. She felt how something wet dropped down on her hand, a tear. "What the fuck are you talking about?! If Oniisama is telling the truth, then it means that you cheated on Akiya! Don't ignore the fact that you asked me to become your girlfriend, and that while you still were dating Akiya!" She were scared, scared of how he would react if he knew about her true feelings. The feelings she tried to hide from herself, the forbidden feelings for her brother. "Are you sure that Akiya didn't resist... Oniisama ain't the only one to blame here! If you really cared for Akiya, you should have confronted them." She tried to protect her brother, even if it meant that she would lose the one she loved. The one she could love without being treated like a freak, the only person other than her brother that she ever had fallen for. Asuka were angry at her brother, because she already knew about the situation, she were mad about the fact that her brother did such an awful thing to Akiya. But still she couldn't hate him, he were the only one who actually cared about her.

Takeo found a fitting pyjamas for Akiya. He had been forced to blindfold himself, to make sure his desires wouldn't take control over his body. He began to undress the other boy and his fingers were really trembling. Akiyas sweet scent lingered in the room and made Takeo really aroused. I must control myself! For the sake of my promise to Akiya, for his safety! He clenched his teeth, he would not give in to his desires... ~15 minutes later~ Takeo wiped the sweat from his forehead, finally done. He took of the blindfold and looked at the other boy. Akiya looked like he were having a nightmare. Takeo kissed him on the cheek and whispered something in his ear. "I'll stay with you forever, I'll never leave you. And I'll never betray you, so don't be afraid anymore. Because I love you, Akiya..." He lifted his head and walked out from the room, he needed to cool his head down.

Kasuki so on Asuka and said in crying voice'' I guess you have right Asuka-chan, Im a stupid idiot so all he what is somebody so comfort him and beside of him, Asuka i dont really love you all i whant is somebody so can be whit me so i can stop cut myself, Becuse of the happend in the past im afrid to be alone and everytime i think about it i start cut myself and have hard time to stop but thanks to You, Takeo and Akiya i stopet to cut myself but when i so Takeo And Akiya kissing i start thenkt negativt again and i start cut myself and self om i tryed to stop i cueldnt stop and this happend, Sigh i have hurt you, Takeo and Akiya alot becuse of my stupid selfness, And im sorry for everything and i hope you can forgive me and so fast i slipp ut from the hospital im going to tell Akiya and Takeo everything and aplogize to them, So think is lurt we broke up so i can think who i really love''

x He didn't knew where he was, he felt someone hugging him "who was it?" he thought... It had a warm scent and it whispered in Akiya's ear...

"This is all a dream... ne?" he thought by him self, its all a nightmare, all... "First ka-san... Now 'he'...soon who?" he bit his lips and he was sleeping restful, somewhere he didn't knew... But it was warm, very warm. x

Asukas eyes became really wide and filled with tears. "Kasuchan... You know what..." She looked really innocent where she were standing with tears in her green eyes, her long blonde hair made her look really beautiful. "I already knew that you didn't love me, that you only sees me as a younger sister... Even so... I thought..." Her tears flowed over, dripping down her red cheeks. Her bad where still standing on the floor were Takeo left it. She grabbed it and turned around to face Kasuki. "Make this decision for yourself, but you know. Takeo and Akiya have a really great relationship, and I won't let someone like you destroy it. Come back to us when you have decided." Asuka left the room, suppressing her tears all the way home.

Takeo were really sweaty and decided to take a bath. It will make me good. He undressed and began to wash himself, all his muscles were screaming in pain as he sat down in the bath. But the warmth made them relaxed and he felt really calm. He didn't notice that someone came in through the bathroom door.

Kasuki walked out of the hospital bed and walked torwards home and he sto foran Takeos house and walked in and said'' Its anybody home?'' he asked.

x He softly woke up, "Where am I?" he thought again, he looked around the room, and noticed it was Takeo's room, He noticed he only had a big shirt/blouse on him, he sighed "Obviously, Takeo did this... Where is he anyway" he thought.

He softly stood up and walked around. He walked out of the room, to the "bathroom" but he forgot that it was the bathroom.

He opened the door and saw Takeo in the bathtub x

....!?!

Kasuki whonder why anyone not answert so he walked up the stairs torwards Takeos room and walked in Takeos room and he didnt see anyone so he walked mot the bathroom and so Akiya bluched and realished at Takeo whas naked and he start talking''here are there, I have called and nobody answert so i got worried and here find i Akiya peping on Takeo'' he said.

"Akiya peeping on Takeo..." Takeo turned his eyes towards the voice and saw Akiya stand there, blushing in only a big shirt, he were staring. "Ah!" He grabbed his towel and tried to hide his body behind it, his face turned bright red. Kasuki, who didn't knew everything that had happened between them, looked at Takeo. His face were asking so many questions, 'Why are you blushing? Why are you hiding yourself?' Takeo looked down in the bathtube and tried not to look on Akiya, but it was to late. He had already noticed Takeos hardon behind the towel. But lucky for him, Kasuki did not notice it.

Asuka opened the door on the bottomfloor, and heard so much noise from the bathroom. Huh?! What's the noise? Is something happening again?! She rushed upstairs to see that Akiya and Takeo were staring at each other, Takeo were buttnaked except from a towel. She turned away her face and blushed. Oniisama! What are the three of you doing?!" She turned to look at him and saw that he blushed. Ah.. He doesn't want Kasuki to be here. But I can't drive out only Kasuki, so Akiya have to get out too. She smiled and whispered 'I fix it', not with word but with her lips. "Hey guyz... We should leave Takeo alone so he can get dressed. I make some tea for you while you're waiting." She pushed them out and left Takeo standing there, alone.