Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

Kasuki tok Takeos hand from his ear and said'' sorry i just tryed to make Akiya smile, i hate to see him sad, I love his happy face more and of course i love his smile to, Im just worried about him thats all, Its not like Akiya suddenly get sad and at he is hiding something from us'' he said.

(sorry empecool im shall remember this time)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

x He looked away and bit his lips, "tsk" came out of his mouth, he thought for a moment.

"Oii... If you want to know why I am like this you can skip school and follow me."

he said to them, he looked serious with no emotions. x

Takeo glanced at Kasuki, then back on Akiya. "If it's alright with you... Okay, I come." His face looked confused for a moment, but he pushed it away, and grasped the little sanity he had left. He thought that the nervous heartbeat of his could be heard by every person they passed.

( oh Emma, do you know what I think xD )

Hmm, good.

x He walked to an old Japanese temple built house,and his father was standing there

"GOD DAMN! AKIYA!!! Where were you!?! I've been waiting for fucking 5 minutes!"

he sighed deep "Just shut the fuck up, old fag" He said to his dad, he looked once at his friends with a serious face,

his father was extremely mad: "Just go the fuck inside here stupid creature! DO WHAT I SAY NOW! OR else you won't be able to see Japan."

Then again, he sighed deep, saying to his dad "Hey get your fucking behavior, my friends are here huh.... old geezer"

But like his dad didn't cared a fuck. If he wanted to he could hit his friends just as hard he hits Akiya, "Like I fucking care!? I'd like to just fucking hit them if I hate them just like I hit you, now just get your fucking cunt ass here in the fucking building"

Aah, a real father-son relationship, how lovable.

"And what, marry a slutty whore with big boobs and some SOA disease whom I really would hate?"

Yep, it was like that, he also did knew that but he acted all so guilty, his dad reacted back all so happily

"As long its under my pride, I am fine with it. Who would fucking care about the feelings of a stupid creature who has to play his role as a son, a son of the high mafia, the son of MY!? Haha, don't make me laugh bastard."

He didn't shame himself for this, to show his friends this, he want the other to understand him at least. x

Kasuki didnt like the he so and he got really angry when he hear what Akiya's father said to Akiya, So run torwards Akiya's father and punshed in the stomache and said in angry voice'' What heck are you saying about your son, Your heartless bastard, You dont care what Akiya feel or what Akiyas option is, All you care is about yourself and you call you mafia boss, he you is not verd call yourself mafia boss or have Akiya as your son, You dersvere to be alone and rote in the hell for the i care, I really think poor on Akiya for a heartless bastard as his father, Akiya dersvere to be happy, And i really love Akiya's happy face and smile, Akiya is important to me and i really care alot about him, Your damn sick, I dont understand how heartless person as yourself exitere at all, I really hate person so dont care shit about his own son, Go end and die bastard''

(Noo, what? XD)

Takeo looked at Kasuki. 'What the fuck is he doing?! Akiyas old man will fucking kill him...' He had met the boss once before, and it seemed like he didn't have anything against him back then. Though he was a scary man, Takeo had way more influence than he did. 'Time to put on the worksmile' he thought and grinned. He walked to the old man. "Let me introduce myself again, since you seem to have forgotten who I am. I am Nakamura Takeo, I'm pretty sure you must have heard of me. Since you and my old man, Reiji, is such close friends." He held out his hand, he notice that the old geezer became startled about the fact that Akiya had friends with such high influence.

( oh damn haven't noticed your reply XDD!!! I was waiting for you for nothing shizz? )

x He looked at Kasuki "IDIOT!!!" he screamed,

His father coughed once when Kasuki punched him, and he hit Kasuki very hard and then kicked him in the stomach, Akiya looked at Kasuki and sighed deep, "seriously what an Idiot..." he looked at Kasuki and lifted him up.

"Huuh!? You wanna go too!?"

Akiya's father was immediately attacking Takeo with his words, ah yeah, Takeo's father was a good friend of mine father, well was before his wife died. Akiya's mom,

he looked at Takeo "The hell are you going to do" he thought, x

Kasuki whas fainted after Akiya's father attack and he slowly opendt his eyes and so Akiya and realished at Akiya whas carry him and he bluched.

(Well... Are we thinking the same thing then Hime? ;) )

It looked like the old geezer remembered him. "What will you gain by making Akiya and that girl marry each other? Money, influence? Or are you still blaming Akiya for your wifes dead?" Takeo watched the other and noticed how his face became pale. He saw that the other raised the hand to slap him. Takeo smirked. "What a brave thing you're doing now. You know what will happen if you hit me, don't you?" His smirk became bigger, if the old man actually would hit him, he would tell his father to end all relationships with the mafia, and without his fathers money they would be nothing.

x He looked at the other and putted him on the ground, he looked over Takeo. Sighing deep and he looked away,

"If you won't go away I'd make sure your dad would slash the crap out of you." The other said, he hated it that he started about his wife.

"Yeah, He INDEED is the one why my wife's dead, SO WHY CARING ABOUT HIM HUH!?"

Akiya looked shocked and then away, he clenched his fists x

Kasuki said to Akiya's father'' I dont know how his mother died but i know at is not Akiya's fault at his mother died, Akiya is very kind and care alot about people, You shuld be very lucky to have him as his son, Im very envious of Takeo and Akiya becuse they have parents but i have not them anymore. I know what pain,sadness and hurt is becuse I loved my parents very much they whas everything to me so that i lost them i whas very hurt start think at it whas must better to die and to feel pain at all becuse of that i start cut myself and hopet to die and didnt see people so cared about me and becuse of that i hurt people around me, I hurt Takeo so i promise never to cut myself again whit at i start cut myself again and i hurt Akiya the person i love and care about. Becuse of that both Takeo and Akiya start to hate me and i understand why. But i have stopet to cut myself now and i have promise myself never hurt Takeo, Asuka and Akiya never again. Im very happy to have them and im not alone anymore. So please let Akiya to be happy and Understand at Akiya have is not his mother death to do whit, I really whant Akiya to be happy so please dont hurt him anymore and forgett about the past and move on and start a new life whit your son and love him as father should''

'What fuck! Will he never learn?!' Takeo stared at Kasuki. Then he turned back to Akiyas father. "Well then I have a proposal for you mr. Kimura." Takeo smiled his business smile. "If you hate your son so much, then I can take him of your hands. Of course you will get compensation, maybe about 200.000.000¥, in cash. Do we have a deal?" Takeo felt horrible for trying to buy Akiya, but he knew that it was the only way for him to get free from his father. He glanced at Akiya...

x He looked at Kasuki

"Kasuki, SHUT...UP!"

He yelled to Kasuki, now he really got mad on Kasuki and looked very scary to him. "LIKE MY DAD FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU, DRAMA QUEEN, YOU FUCKING PARENTS STILL DID FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU. My mother died 5 years after I was born fucking asshole, I almost can't remember her and I am living for 14 years with this, fucking drama queen, I really am going to punch you in the face soon. You're just a fucking drama queen caring about your own feelings. You never can fucking learn, you don't know a FUCK about this world" his thought was screaming, he almost could scream in reality. He looked back to Takeo "200.000.000¥? That makes me a quite cheap whore..."

He thought further,

His father looked at Takeo with a grin,

"Fine then. but you have to pay 50.000.000¥ Extra for canceling the marriage arrangement. Accept that?"

His own father said, Akiya looked down at the ground "Oh you never do care about me" He didn't looked at someone anymore. Just... pale, in front of him. x

Kasuki so on Akiya and said'' sorry Akiya i didnt know, Of course im not care about my self i care about you and Takeo alot you and Takeo is my bestfriend i love both of there very much, All i whant is you to be happy, It whas not meant to hurt you okey, What must i do for you to forgive me and stop hate me?'' he asked.

Takeo knew that he was a horrible person, that Akiya were going to hate him now,but it was the only way Akiya could be free, and he really wanted to treasure him. "It's a deal." The men shaked their hands and Takeo made a call to his father. "Hello father, I want you to send somebody with 250.000.000¥ over." He told him the adress and cut of the call. He turned back to Akiyas father. " The money will be here in ten minutes, but since I'm a busy person I won't be able to stay any longer." He grabbed Akiyas sleave and started to walk away from the old man.

-6 hours later-

The boys had skipped school for the whole day and Takeo had taken Akiya with him home. Takeo had made sure to lock the door after them and they had moved up to Takeos room. "I'm sorry for doing it like this Akiya... But it was the only way for you to stay with us, with me..." Takeo swallowed and tried to hide his frustrated face. He bent down over Akiya and kissed him. 'Why does the fact that I bought Akiya make me feel like he's my pet, my slave... 'He continued to talk. "But the fact is that you're not free at all. I'm your owner now, your master." He wanted to treasure him so why did he hurt him like this. "I let you pay of your debt to me by selling your body for 500.000¥ each time. And when you have cleared of your debt I leave and never appear infront of you again..." He swallowed again and kissed Akiya.

x He sighed deep and looked at Kasuki, "Its alright..." he said softly, and he saw the other shake their hands

"O-oii, don't de-"

The other grabbed Akiya's sleeve and he looked at him "O-Oii!" he said and after 6 hours they were in Takeo's room

"W-What are you do-"

The other kissed him and a slight blush came on his face, he wanted to bite the others lip, but he was getting numb.

"W-What!? am I that cheap... heh..."

He looked at the other with quite annoyed eyes

"S-Slave you say!? Y-Youre insane!"

The other kissed him once again, and he thought he never would fuck me, he looked at the other

"Fine... Do it, master."

He just played around Takeo a bit, not knowing what was going to happen x

Takeo smirked. "Cheap? That's way more money than you ever would get by selling youself on the streets." He kissed Akiya again and pushed him down on the bed. He slipped his tongue inside Akiyas mouth and rubbed it around, everywhere. When he noticed that Akiya became aroused he began to unbutton his shirt and caressed his nipples. Takeo moved his lips to Akiyas neck and began to caress it with his tongue, and one of his hands moved down to Akiyas crotch. He rubbed him outside his pants. "It seems like you're enjoying this, Akiya... Maybe you actually are a cheap whore..." Takeo moved his lips down to Akiyas nipples and began to bite and suck on them. 'What the hell am I doing?! Wasn't I supposed to treasure him!?