Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

x He looked ashamed at the other

"y-you!"

He felt the lips on his neck, and the other began to tease his nipples. Small moans came from his mouth and he looked to the ceiling, he pulled his head back on the shoulder of the other,

"N-nhh..."

He tried to hold his mouth and his legs began to tremble,

"I'm... feeling numb.." he thought and his cock began to react on every single thing that gets teased by the heat of the other.

His cheek were blushing

"S-stop... nn" He tried to say between his sweet moans. x

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

(Can't believe that I wrote this, Asukas part is somehow embarrassing XD)

"Hm, stop you say..." Takeo turned Akiyas head and kissed him. "Your body seems to want this though..." He grinned a little and continued to move his hands over Akiyas body. He unbottoned the others shirt slowly and let his hands slide over Akiyas chest. He whispered erotic things into Akiyas ear. "Look how erect your nipples have become. You're so cute Akiya." He let his hands move there and let his fingertips slide over them. 'Ero... I want him now...' He glanced towards the door and noticed his sister... He couldn't care less, but he knew that Akiya would if he noticed her. "Lets continue upstairs..." He lifted Akiya and carried him like a princess towards the door.

When Asuka left the kitchen she began to hear noices from there. She sneaked to the door and looked inside, what she saw caught her interest. The sight was so erotic theat she became aroused from it, her wonderful brother and Akiya... They were, no, Takeo were caressing Akiyas body... 'Whoa... They are so sexy...' She licked her lips and unconciously moved her hands to her breasts, touching them gently. She watched how her brother teased the others nipples and how Akiya reacted to all the things he said. Her gready eyes followed their every move, her body reacted on its own and of of her hands moved down to her pussy. 'Ahn... I can't believe... Hgn... that I'm doing this...' She was lost in fantasy, involving her beloved brother and Akiya. Takeo and Akiya walked towards her and she moved away from the door and pretended to be on her way upstairs.

( OH haahaha XD -dies- This reminds me of a manga )

x His legs trembled by every move what the other made, and small moans came from his mouth when the other kissed him

"Its your f-fault bastard! hnn!"

He didn't wanted to look and it felt wet between his legs, 'a-am... I already wet!?' the thought of being wet made him crazy.

"a~h!"

Horny moans came from his mouth when the other pinched his nipples, 'g-god...damn it! I'm... not a woman! d-damn it' his mind thought, he bit his lips when the other said naughty things through his ear, he closed his eyes and the other lifted him up.

"O-Oii! l-let me down! I-Idiot!"

He tried to struggle but his body was too weak in the morning and because of 'that'

He didn't noticed Asuka who was staring and standing there, caressing her self. x

(Haha, which one? :p Btw. were is Yaoilover? She hasn't replied for a long time. I'm thinking about involving her in the story again somehow... :) )

Takeo giggled. "Let you down? Sure, but then I continue here instead. Are you really okay with the fact that Asuka could walk in and see how you gets fucked by me?" He smirked and kissed Akiya.

( Yeah, I already noticed that for a while lol... Aaah, I see as long you won't push your self ne~)

x He looked afraid at the other when he said the last sentence

"What the!?! you freak!!!"

He wanted to kick the other but the other still carried him. 'didn't he loved me!?! whats this of filthy game... I don't like it!' he thought. He almost could fall in tears. 'everyone's playing with my feelings...' he thought once again, and he bit is lips. He kept holding his body strong before he's going to be a cry baby.

He looked at the other and then away, until the other kissed him. Slight blush came again and he closed his eyes

'this feeling...' x

n~nnh....hn..

"I love you Akiya! Don't be afraid... I won't hurt you, nor touch you if that's what you want from me." Takeo let down the other. It hurt, the way Akiya had called him. It made him remember about treasuring him, but it hurt to let him go. 'A freak, a disgusting freak, no... A disgusting perverted freak...' he thought but it still wasn't enough to compare how bad he really felt about himself. He hid his face from Akiya. "You can take a shower first, I'm going out." He couldn't believe how stupid he was to for a moment think that maybe, maybe Akiya love him too.

x He noticed the other was acting strange and that he walked away, he sighed deep

'whats this act... I don't understand him... Maybe I can talk to Asuka...' he thought and he noticed someone was looking from a corner,

"Asu-san? No need to hide..." he said and he kept looked at the corner, 'I want to know whats his problems are... why is he acting like i am just a toy? but crying over all things!?'

The girl came out from the corner, x

Takeo answered Kasuki. "Oii, you're up early today. Well I'm feeling like a piece of shit. Other than that, well then I'm fine. What about you? How are you today?" He smiled towards him. 'Why is he greating me the first thing in the morning?! Just a couple of days ago he said that he hated me...'

Asuka entered the kitchen and sat down by the table, resting her head on her arms. She was angry with her brother for acting like an asshole towards Akiya and curious about Akiyas real feelings for him. "Ano... Akichan... What do you really think about my oniisama? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious since oniisama is acting so weird around you..." She blushed and looked away from Akiya.

Kasuki answert back'' oh okey then im doing good now, im have come over my heartbroken now and realished at Akiya whould never love me again, Thats okey becuse i think i love somone else now''

x He also sat down on a chair and looked at Asuka, he was listening to her and wondered too.

"I'd wonder...First he's acting so nicely about me against others, but against me he acts like a filthy rapist...."

He looked at the table, and put his head on it. He felt a headache coming and sighed deep, he looked at Asuka through his eye corner.

"Hehe.... I look weird huh... I'm not even 'Akiya'... Is this the power of rape or maybe love? I don't know Asuka... I don't know"

He took another toast and took a bite of it, x

Takeo became stunned. 'Loved somebody else?!' He stared a Kasuki. "You're in love with someone else?! How, When, Who?!" He found it very amusing that Akiya had meant so little to Kasuki. Takeo hit Kasuki. "So it took you three days to get over him and find someone else? To me it seems like you never loved him at all! Ha... ha... haha!" Takeo began to laugh at the situation.

Asuka nodded. "I don't really know myself how he is thinking... But I think that he really loves you, I mean why else would he care so much? You've changed him, you know. Before he met you he was nothing more than a shell, all because of papa." She sighed and continued. "I found it hard to approach him and he acted like he never gave a shit about anything. I've been here all the time to see how he gradually changed, how he began to slowly show his emotions again. He even began to smile! It felt so wonderful." Asuka smiled a little. "And one day he told me about everything, then he told me about you. He said that you were his best friend, but then he told me that he was beginning to fall for you. After that he spoke about you every day." She giggled a little. "But now he've changed again. I don't know why but I think that the trauma he got from when we were childre is starting to act, again..." She looked worries, if the latest statment were true... 'If it's true then Takeo will... Then he will...' She dared not to think about it, last time had been horrible. Takeo had pushed everyone he loved away when he got to know that he was one of those lockerbabies, one of those who got left inside a locker to die... She shock her head and sighed again, she knew that she had to tell Akiya about it. If she did not, if Akiya left his side then Takeo would slowly enter his empty shell again... And this time for sure, this time he would never begin to trust somebody else again.

Kasuki said in angry voice'' Of course i truly loved Akiya, he whas everything to me, He whas important to me, But i is lei of where pain all the time, so i thenke the whas time to move on and start all over again, i still love Akiya but i cant love a man so dont feel the same way, So om trying to give him up, And for answer your question, I think im in love whit your sister Asuka again, And when i dont know and where that i dont know to, So it's it alright at i can be in love whit your sister Takeo?'' he asked.

x He listened at the story and looked down to the table. He took his hand up to his chest, squeezing it there.

'Takeo... You're an idiot...' He was thinking, he looked back to Asuka and bit his lips. Somehow his heart was beating and he stood up.

"I'll go after him"

He blushed a little bit, though he hated the fact that he was running after someone, he slowly walked outside and heard those two together, he stop walking and hid somewhere in a corner, listening to what their doing.

'f-fighting!? why would they fight!?' he thougt x

"I can't give my sister to someone like you! She may be willing to go through fire for you but I will never allow you two to be together! Do you know how many times you've broken her heart!? I can say it's definitely more than one time! How can you fucking believe that I would give her to you?! I would never do, even if you were begging me too! Not even if you promised to never leave her again! She still hasn't gotten over you since last time, and it's been four years already! How do you expect me to believe in your word when you've gotten over Akiya so quickly. How am I supposed to know that this is seriou for once!?" Takeo were really mad. 'Who do he think he is? To get over Akiya in three days, there's no way that he really loved him... And now, my sister! Geez, I so want to fucking kill him!'

x He leaned against the wall where he was hiding, 'I'd let them fight out their problems...'

He looked in front of him, he sighed deep and softly let him fall on his butt. x

Kasuki punched Takeo and said in angry voice'' well sorry for at i gave up Akiya so fast, I dont whant to see the person i whas in love whit my bestfriend and the whould really hurts, Takeo you dont understand anything at all, Dont you think all the so happend between ous really hurt me, and dont you think at i hate myself for hurt there like that, I really hate myself more than anything else, I know i is such a crybaby and i is very stubborn, and sometimes i whish all this whas a dream and when i wake up all whas before but i know this i reallty and not matter i whis for nothing can be the same again, And i really hate myself for hurt Asuka like that, It whas mean to hurt here so much, I can understand why there hate person like myself, I like as Akiya's father dont think on anyone else, and think only on himself, And i know who im in love whit and that person is Asuka, and only her, And the i said whas true, Is the feelings i have bured for long time now''

Takeo felt relieved. "Finally! I was actually waiting for you to say those words. But the ones you should talk with this about is Akiya and Asuka. If both of the mforgives you, then I will too. But I still won't hand over my sister, and if you change your mind and want to go for Akiya again. Well then I kill you if you touch him, I won't let you take him away from me since he's the only one that hasn't left me yet..." He looked really lonely where he stood, and he turned around. "Well I guess I get going then. Ya ne!" (see you later) He walked past the corner were Akiya was standing.

Kasuki so Takeo and said in whisper voice'' thank you so much Takeo and i hope both Asuke and Akiya whould forgive me'' he said walked back home for to make dinner.

x He noticed the other looked at him in the corner, he blushed deep and stood up

"ehh... I wasn't peeping... or... something like that! he...he..."

He looked away shyly and his legs trembled a bit, he put his hands on his chest squeezing it there.

'W-What can I say!? Erg...' he thought x

Takeo looked at Akiya. "Yeah, I know... It's okay. Sorry about earlier..." He avoided to look him in the eyes, he was ashamed of himself for how he had been acting. He noticed that Akiya was trembling and looked up in his face with a worried expression. "Akiya, are you okay?! Why are you trembling!? Did something happen?" He grabbed Akiyas chin and looked into his eyes. He let go imidiently, remembering what he had said earlier. 'I promised not to touch him anymore...' It was hard not to grab his arm and pull him closer. He laid his arms across his chest and burried his fingers into his skin. He repeated the words: 'Do not touch him.' in his mind over and over again.

Kasuki whas heading home when he remember at he forgott ask Takeo something and he tourn around and walked to Takeo's house when he so Takeo and Akiya talking and he walked torwards them and he so on Takeo and said'' Takeo do you whant to come over and eat dinner whit me? And both Akiya and Asuka is very velcomme to, after all i have something to say to both Akiya and Asuka''

x He noticed the other was acting strange again, he softly walked to the other and hugged him.

"Touch me... love me... eat me... hit me... fuck me... kiss me... "

He slowly whispered and he looked straight at the other for lust. His heart was beating on the rhythm he was talking, fast and loud.

He trembled a bit while holding the other, he closed his eyes and almost could fall in sleep, the heat from each other was warm... The warm sensation made him feel calm, the sensation of Takeo... His heat made him feel calm, hot, arousing, shy, and loving... He knew what the answer was, 'this heat...'

After some seconds the other came and he didn't noticed, his eyes were still closed like he was sleeping x

Takeo stared out in the empty, he didn't know how to react. "A-akiya..." His body moved on it's own and he hugged him back, tightly. Tears ran down his cheeks, Akiya wanted him to love him. 'Does this mean... Does it mean that he loves me...' He felt really happy and he was just about to kiss Akiya when Kasuki came around the corner. "... Come over and eat dinner..." He let go of Akiya and turned to meet him. He rubbed his head. "Ah, sorry! I can't today. I and Akiya is having dinner with my father tonight. But I can ask Asuka if you want, she'll be happy to come over." He lied, neither him or Akiya were going out this evening. 'Just for tonight... Tonight I want him for myself.' he thought. Takeo grabbed Akiyas hand and they walked to their appartment.