Takeos, Kasukis and Akiyas sweet love triangle

empecool

Kasuki walket out whit Asuka and Akiya and they walked down to sitting room for to drik tea and they sat himself down and Kasuki start to talk'' Akiya im sorry for everything for to hurt you,Takeo and Asuka i really didnt what to become of me, is just everytime i really get derpressed im start to cut myself uten selfcontrol and becuse of that have i really hurt there and i be om aplogize for that and i hope there forgive me someday but i promise there at i is much stronger now i think im finnaly stong engough to stop cut myself'' he said in crying voice.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Jin.

• empecool

"..!?...Peeping? I was just searching 'im, ....!"

x He got kinda pissed when the other was talking "like that"

He thought: "Seriously... What is he going to do now!? Acting all awesome... tsk!"

He didn't noticed Takeo's hard-one. He walked out of the bathroom and sat on a chair, he looked away. He didn't wanted to speak Kasuki, "before he cuts his self or commits suicide" he thought....

I am leaving...

x He stood up and forgot he hadn't pants on... He sighed deep and walked to Takeo's bedroom "Hopewell, I won't see him naked, I hope!" he thought, he only wanted to have some pants on! "only pants!"

He opened the door slowly... x

The door was opened and Akiya walked into the room. Takeo were still standing in a towel, hoping the other didn't notice that he was erect. Damn... Why did he have to walk in now?! He turned around, Akiya were putting on his own clothes. "Are you leaving already? Is it because of Kasuki? Did he say something?!" Takeo looked at Akiyas face and noticed how his eyes placed at a special place, his crotch. He grabbed the towel and tied it harder around his waist. "Huh?! What is it?" He tried to look like nothing was wrong, but the way Akiya was staring at him made him really horny. He were about to lose his mind, again. He's so sexy! I want to push him down on my bed and fuck him! I want to dirty his body with my hands! Takeo licked his lip before he bowed down and kissed Akiya. His lips touched Akiyas for a second, then he pulled back a little to watch his reaction.

x He noticed Takeo was there, he took a big breathe and sighed a little bit, He didn't really wanted to answer that question. He gave Takeo a slight nod when he asked that. He looked at his towel and noticed something was hard there.

"...Oh my!?"

He looked away fast in shame but Takeo kissed him on his lips, he quiet did shock because of it, he tried to push him away. Takeo pulled back and a slight blush came on his cheek, his body felt burning.

"W-what is this!?! t-tsk..." he thought by him self, he looked away in shame, still trying to push him away x

w-what...

Kasuki so Akiya whas leaving to Takeos room and followd him and he opendt the door to Takeos room and so Takeo and Akiya kissing again and this time he run torwards Takeo and tok his skirt and pused him away from Akiya and said this'' What are you doing your bastard kissing the only person i love and care for, He is the only one so can stop me for cut myself and i really need him beside of me more than anything else, I have lost my parents so i loved so much and that whas all my fault at i didnt called my parents to fort themself home becuse of my sickness they whold be alive now and im afrid to be alone and the only person so get me to forgett i whas alone whas Akiya and i really need that more than anything else and i whas very happy when i feelt that way and i falt deeply in love whit Akiya becuse of that and he is very important to me uten him i dont know how to live, Do you understand how much i love Akiya, I love him so much i will do everything for him, i cant love anybody else than him'' he said in angry voice and whit his eyes fult of tear.

Takeo smirked at Kasuki. "I don't believe you. If you really cared for him you wouldn't have cut yourself in the first place, then you wouldn't have tried to commit suicide. Do you really think Akiya is able to be with someone like you? You don't know how hard it is do you? I've been your friend since kindergarden, and I know exactly how hard it is. And since Akiya is my best friend, I know everything about him. I know how his face lookes like when his sad, how much he cries after his mother when he's dreaming. You're such an drama queen Kasuki! I love Akiya too! I havn't even said it to anybody but he is my first fucking love!" Takeo blushed as he said the last things, he turned grabbed his pants and put them on. "Kasuki, I want you to be gone when I'm back! Oh, and Akiya. I'm sorry for forcing my feelings on you earlier. I just wanted you to know, that I feel really bad about it." He walked out through the door and down to his sister. "Do you need anything? I'm going to the convience store." She nodded and wrote down everything she needed on a list.

Kasuki so on Akiya still crying and said'' he dont understand at all, sure we have know eachother since kindergared and i loved him one time but the whas before i fallt in love whit you, Sure im a big cry baby and the Takeo said whas true, whis i really loved you i whouldnt cut myself like that but what can man do when he see the person he love kissed by his bestfriend, he dont understand how much afrid im are to be alone, Im have none anymore, i have lost my parents, my bestfriend and the person i love, Please Akiya tell me what you feel about me, do you still love me?'' he asked stopet crying.

( Uhm, Yaoiloverfangurl one little thing, I thought we actually had a new rule, that we should take turns but you are reacting everytime when someone reacts -_- thats not giving someone a turn dear.......)

x He looked at Kasuki x

...You just don't KNOW a hell about life, also you don't know a fxck about me...

x He looked kinda pissed, but he find this good enough x

Sorry,

I like you. but I can't be with you. You only are cutting yourself, how can I live with that? How can you live yourself with that. You act like you have the worst past, you know, I ALSO LOST MY MOTHER DAMNIT! and further I AM JUST A CREATURE TO MY DAD, DAMNIT!

at least your parents BOTH did fucking love you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW A FUCK ABOUT LIFE!!!

TSK!

x He stormed out of the room to downstairs, going out from the house... "I'm relieved, though I feel sorry... But... I can't stannd this!!!" he thought, he bit his lips and clenched his fists. he walked around and he hit his fist against a tree x

(sorry about that Hizaki)

Kasuki run after Akiya and so he clenched his fists on the tree and he hugged Akiya and said'' sorry about everything Akiya, I promise you at i shall stop cut myself and be very happy, i dont know why i start cut myself i just did it and i regret for start to cut myself, and i promise do never that again, and i understand your pain becuse i have to lost my mother and becuse of that at i feel in love whit you since we both lost someone we love and I really love you Akiya more than anything else, So can you please give me a more chance this time i promis not to cut myself anymore, So what are you saying do you whant to give me more chance?'' he said whit a smile.

Takeo overheard their conversation on his way back from the convience store. HUH?! What the!? He saw Akiyas face and knew right away that Kasuki had hurt him. So he rushed to them. "Akiya are you okay?!"He put his arms around Akiya and gave him a light hug. Then he turned to Kasuki, the anger was showing on his face. "What the fuck did you say to hurt Akiya!? I won't fucking forgive you this time!" Takeo screamed at Kasuki. He were so fucking mad! I'm going to kill that bastard! How could he hurt Akiya AGAIN! Takeo threw himself at Kasuki and punched him in the stomach.

Kasuki fall down and rais himself up again and said in angry voice'' I didnt hurt him, I just confess what i feelt for him and aplogize to him nothing more than that, I know i have hurt you both so much and i really aplogize for that and Takeo thank you i really mean it the you said opnedt my eyes and i realishet at i have hurt my most important friends becuse i cut myself and whas a big cry baby and i really whant to be your friends again and i have stopet cut myself now, I much stronger now and i promise i whould never hurt you, Akiya and Asuka again, And i really miss the good times we hadd and i really whant to get back to the time again and Takeo i understand why you love Akiya afterall he is very handsoma and nice person its he, So do you really think you can forgive me?'' he asked.

Kasuki fall down and rais himself up and so on Takeo and said'' Im sorry Akiya and Takeo i really didnt mean to hurt you both so much and i really be so much aplogize for the i did and i promise there at im have stop cut myself now and i never shall do that again, i Really miss to be there friends again and i whould do everything to be forgiven and we can go back to good times again and I didnt hurt Akiya i just confess to him and aplogize to him, nothing more than that, So will there forgive me and give me one more chance? this time i promise never hurt there again'' he said.

(igonere this post i dont know how to delete it)

"Pfh! Like you ever would! I know you Kasuki, as soon as something happens you start to cut youself. You promised me the same thing after your parents died, and you've broke that promise ove and over again! It can't go back to the way it used to be, not anymore." Takeo looked at Akiya and continued. "Not when we love the same person, from now on we're rivals in love." He walked to Akiya and kissed him, gave him a gently and quick kiss. "I love you." He turned his back against them. "Bye Bye. See you guys tomorrow!" He left them and went to a nearby park. A single bench were standing there an Takeo sat down on it. He became lost in thoughts. I don't want Akiya to chose Kasuki, I want to be the one by his side. From now on and for the rest of my life... I wouldn't stand being his friend, I want to be his lover...

Kasuki looked hurt and walked back to his house and start cryed very hard but this time he shull not cut himself anymore, he shull prove to both Takeo and Akiya at he have stop cut himself.

( Serious what an emo stereotype SL XDDDDDD )

x He shocked when the other kissed him, and a slight blush came, he rubs his lips with his sleeve and bit his lips, looking down on the grass,

"W-what the.... hn!"

He rubbed his whole face now duo confusing... He sighed deep and walks slowly to his own house, he noticed a car was there...

"dad...?"

He walked inside there, and he saw his dad there sitting x

Dad: "Come here!"

...What the heck do you want...?

x He hated the way his Dad acted to his own son, his father acts more like he's a farm and Akiya is a sheep who doesn't listen... He sat softly in front of his dad x

Dad: "You're going to get a marry arrangement with the beautiful daughter of my boss, you can't choose between a yes or a no. Its already settled, tomorrow around 10 AM, please skip your school and come to the head house. I'll meet you to her,"

...W-what!? What the fuck are you making!?! YOU NEVER ASKED ABOUT MY OPINION!

Dad: "Its not about YOUR opinion, you're the son of this maffia head, me. And you will DO what I want, stupid creature..."

...YEAH, AFTER ALL, I AM YOUR FAILED CREATURE... BASTARD! LEAVE! NOW!!!

Dad: After all I already wanted to leave, you're just nothing more then a creature from the Kimura family... If you won't come tomorrow, I'll send you away from this land.

x After arguing with his dad he got really tired, his dad did left, he walked to his room and lied himself on the bed, he closed his eyes.... Someone was knocking... "Please not now... go away" he thought and he ignored it x

Takeo suddently felt an urge to see Akiya, to check if he was okay. It came from nowhere, it made him worried. Was he really okay, or did he fake it? He slammed his face on the table. I'm such an idiot, of course he's not okay! One of his best friend raped him, and the other tried to kill himself! Takeo really wanted to see him, but figured that it would be better if he called. He picked up his phone from his pocket and dialed Akiyas number. Dut... Dut... Dut... Awh, please pick up! No answer. He tried to call again, this time he got through.

Kasuki knoket on the door agin uten noen answert and walked back home for to call him on the phone, after some minut he whas home, he walked in his house and tryed to call him on the phone.

x The cellphone went off... He was dazing off and he looked in front of him. He didn't knew what to do. I still can be their friends, I still can see them if I accept this offer.......

"tsk! bastard!"

He said just a small little tear went off his eyes. He didn't wanted this...

"Owyeah~~"

The song of his mobile went off, he really thought why the fuck he chose that song as ringtone... He grabbed his cellphone and answered:

"H...hai?"

Then he heard a beep from his cellphone that someone else was calling him... He really got annoyed

"Why now!?! why now!!!?" he thought. He wants to be alone for a day. x