Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian was working on breakfast and rubs the back of his head, wondering how long Cody usually slept on the weekends but he figured he would let Cody sleep for now, at least until breakfast was ready.

Cody could smell food and decides to get up, walking to the kitchen, "hm? Your up early for the weekend," he yawns and rubs the back of his head.

Adrian looks and laughs a little, "ah... yeah. My father still wakes up early even if there is no school today... so I kind of got use to making breakfast this early."

"I suppose... that makes sense. But what does he do all day exactly," Cody tilts his head confusingly.

Adrian looks at Cody and shrugs his shoulders, "Not sure but I do know he likes keeping himself busy," he continues working on food. "Breakfast will be ready shortly."

Cody nods his head as he walks over, sitting at the table and watches Adrian as he was cooking. He closes his eyes, impress that Adrian was such a good cook.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "so are you hungry? You want me to serve you first while my father is busy getting himself ready?"

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody looks up at Adrian and shakes his head, "n-no I can wait for him, it's no big deal," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian smiles, "well he should be here soon. I'm sure he is getting pretty hungry as well," he laughs softly.

Cody nods his head as he looks at Adrian while blushing, looking to the side, "so... uh.... the first time you transferred... you had a crush on me," he tilts his head to the side. He wasn't sure how Adrian felt so strongly towards him when just first meeting him. He guess, for Adrian, it was considered love at first site.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "I mean... you must know the saying love at first sight. Well yeah, your right. I did fall in love with you the first time seeing you. But I didn't know how interested you were in me since I just first transferred and well... I also didn't even know if you liked men so... I just succumbed to my feelings and you found out... the hard way."

This web site is presented for reference purposes under the doctrine of fair use. When this material is used, in whole or in part, proper citation and credit must be attributed to the Maryland State Archives. PLEASE NOTE: The site may contain material from other sources which may be under copyright. Rights assessment, and full originating source citation, is the responsibility of the user.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The model was all over Dustin Johnson (8-5) finishing on top of the leaderboard at the Tour Championship and Justin Thomas winning the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at 12-1. And at the 3M Open, McClure's best bets returned a whopping $1,100 as he nailed a top-five pick on Max Homa (+1200) and a top-20 pick on Talor Gooch (+400). Those are just some of his recent big returns. Monday, June 28, 2021.
Pick 3. Claiming, Safeguarding Winnings. Pedigree European Cup best: group stage (2012, 2016) UEFA EURO 2016: group stage.

Cody looks at Adrian and sighs as he rubs the back of his head as he slowly nods his head, but then pouts, "you know... you shouldn't have been so shy to face me. You should have just told me how you felt... instead of raping me," he grumbles and crosses his arms.

Adrian sighs a little and slicks his hair back slightly, "you know your friend you usually hang out with? I thought you two were dating... you seemed pretty closed with each other and... I don't know, I just didn't want to risk getting my heart broken."

Cody tilts his head, figuring Adrian was talking about Cory. He blinks and shakes his head slowly, "n-no he is just a close friend, that's all," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Adrian while blushing, "were... you jealous on how close I was to him?"

Adrian looks at Cody and looks to the side, crossing his arms before slicking his hair back. Before he could answer, his father comes into the dining room.

"Hey, sorry I am late. Was just working on some things and got distracted," Adrian's father rubs the back of his head.

"No... it's fine. Breakfast is ready," Adrian smiles.

"Smells good," Adrian's father sits down and then smiles, starting to eat.

Adrian smiles and looks at Cody, "well, let's eat," he then starts eating as well.

Cody pouts a little when Adrian didn't really answer him and nods his head when his father showed up, "it's fine," he smiles a little. He then looks at Adrian and nods his head, starting to eat.

Adrian continues eating as he watches Cody was eating as well and smiles a little.

Adrian's father continues eating as well.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, looking at his father, "so.... coming home late tonight father?"

Adrian's father looks up, "yeah but of course I will be back later tonight when you two are most likely going to sleep. Don't want to be up too late when school is tomorrow," he laughs a little.

Cody listens to Adrian and his father while he was eating. He then eventually finishes eating and hiccups softly, blushing a little.

Adrian looks at Cody and laughs a little, "I am glad you enjoyed the food so much that you ate too fast."

Adrian's father stands up once he finishes eating, "alright, well I will see you two later," he places his dishes into the sink, rinsing the plate off and then heads outside.

Adrian smiles as he watches his father leave, looking at Cody, "your hiccups are so very cute."

Cody blushes and looks to the side. He watches as Adrian's father left, "alright, have a good day sir," he watches as he left. Cody looks at Adrian and blushes a little, looking to the side as he stands up, walking over to the sink and puts his dishes into the sink, starting to wash them.

Adrian laughs a little as he walks over to Cody, standing behind him and slightly grinds against him, "no... your my guest, you don't need to do the dishes," he smiles and nuzzles against Cody's neck.

Cody blinks while blushing as he looks at Adrian, "w-well I just figured you would need some help... I don't have any problem helping you out," he pouts a little.