But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cory smiles a little with a soft laugh as he carries Cody, continues running and could see the campus in sight.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• mrblutoloa92

Cody looks at Cory and laughs a little, "I am surprise your even able to run after filling up your stomach with food. If I was you... I think I would feel pretty sick about now."

Cory looks at Cody and shrugs his shoulders, "I think I am just use to exercising after eating that it doesn't bother me," he then places Cody down once reaching the campus, "well... I will see you after class," he smiles a little and then heads off to his first class.

"A-Ah ... right, see you," Cody watches Cory head off to his first class and then starting to his class was well.

Cory groans a little as he sits in his class and looks at his calendar, smiling a little, "it is only a matter of time before we graduate. I know I am looking forward to spending my life with Cody without worry on going to the campus," he doodles in his notebook.

Cody walks into his art class and sits down, noticing he was still a bit early so he opens his sketch book and then starts drawing, resting his chin on his palm.

Cory continues to doodle, lifting up his head a bit and notices other students and even the professor comes into the room. He puts away his doodle notebook and then takes out his other notebook for the class.

Cody looks up and notices other students were coming in as the teacher stopped reading, getting up from their desk and sets up a centerpiece for the students to draw for the class period.

As the professor starts their lesson, Cory starts taking notes while resting his chin on his palm and glances up at the clock every now and again but focus on his work, really looking forward to the day that when both him and Cody graduated, living together afterwards.

Cody watches as the professor was setting up the centerpiece, he watches all the other students sitting down and taking out their sketch books as well. He starts working on the centerpiece drawing as the teacher was prepping it. 

Cory continues writing notes and lets out a soft yawn, scratching his chin with a soft mumble and makes small doodles on the side of his notes.

After a while, the class was finished and Cody gathers up his things, standing up and then heads for the library since he didn't have a lot of classes today.

Cory stands up once the class finishes and sighs, since he still had more classes to go to. He rubs the back of his head and then heads for his next class, wishing he was lucky like Cody and only had certain classes as well since right now, he wanted to be with Cody.

Cody made it to the library and goes around, picking out a couple of books here and there that he would read while he waited for Cory to finish his classes.

Cory walks to his next class and looks at the clock, smiling. He still had a few minutes before his next class so he speed walks to the library since that is usually where Cody hanged out when he was in class, waiting for him to finish with his classes.

Cody continues reading and rests his chin on his palm while he reads. He looks at his watch, seeing in a few minutes that Cory was going to be in his next class. He places the book he finish down and picks up another book to start reading.

Cory runs into the library and pants softly. He looks around until finally seeing Cody in the back reading and smiles. He walks over to him and then leans down, blowing in Cody's ear.

Cody gasps and looks quickly, sighing, "gees Cory... you scared me," he pouts a little, slightly rubbing his ears while blushing a little.

Cory laughs a little, "ah... sorry about that. I guess I just wanted to see how you would react to it," he rubs the back of his head as he then sits next to Cody.

Cody blushes and looks to the side, pouting a little as he rubs his ear, "your a jerk sometimes," he grumbles a little as he continues reading.

Cory laughs a little, "aw don't be like that. I just enjoy your reactions," he pouts a little as he leans over, "so what are you reading," he mentions. As he was leaning over, he kisses Cody's cheek.

Cody pouts a little while he was blushing, "your so curious about everything I do. You should be use to my reactions by now," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head to the side and blushes as his cheek got kissed. "You... just wanted a reason to kiss my cheek didn't you?"

Cory laughs a little, "possible," he sticks his tongue out a little as he then kisses Cody's other cheek with a smile, "so are you going to stay here until my last class is over, right?"

Cody blushes and pouts a little, "your sometimes very predictable," he goes back to reading. He slowly nods his head, "yeah of course, I will wait here until your done with your classes."

Cory laughs a little, "yeah... I am aren't I. Well I think it's just because you know me so well," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "alright, I will come here as fast as I can after my classes," he looks at the time and sighs, "well looks like I got to go now," he stands up. He pouts, "I much rather... be with you.. it's not fair," he grumbles a little.