Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

((I actually am not that good in this~ I just go with the flow, and write down everything that comes into my mind ~ :D I don't think your writing is bad at all~ Like I already said, I really love Yukina~

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yup. Just like Evemaid said XD I just go along with the flow of the story too. :D ^_^ and enjoy every moment writing it :D

* -is it polo?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"T..take me."

And with that said, Nao snapped and let go of all the things he had been holding back. He bites,licks,nips and kisses Shun-sensei's lips wanting everything of him to be his. The arm that has been staying on Shun-sensei's stomach snaked upwards, feeling the soft skin while his other hand started undoing the button of sensei's polo*. After seemed like a years of unbuttoning, he broke the kiss and back an inches away to take a look at sensei's body.

Wow. So smooth and white. ---> O_O (his facial expression)

"You're beautiful sensei." He smiled to him.

He then again claimed sensei's lips into a passionate kiss. While his lips are busy, he touched(again) sensei's body feeling all the curves and toned muscles. Just from this he got a hard on. He can't help it, sensei is just so amazing. He touched one of Shun's nipples and played with it. He never had done it with a guy before, and he's a bit nervous right now. What if he makes a crucial mistake and displeasure sensei? That would be a big turn off. But seeing Shun's reaction made his confidence came back again. He rubbed Shun's nipples with his hand and is happy that he's getting a good response.

"Your body reacts so quickly, sensei." He smirked.

Nao then continued and tried another way. He placed Shun's nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pinched it.

Whooaaa... It is become a 18++.. >////

*nosebleed*

Ahhhh.. Thank you guys... (˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩ )‎​​​

I'm also sorry for my poor englis.. XD

-------------

Yukina knocks the door where they are doing those things..

Knock knock..

"Ehem, I guess it's time to next subject.. The bell already rang 5 minutes ago.."

"eeeehhhh??? What the hell am I doing?! Why am I interrupted them?"

Yukina tries to calm himself for watching what they are doing..

*Knock knock*

"What the hell?!" That turned him off. Who the hell dares to disturb the moment he has been waiting for? He looked at Shun-sensei, unable to determined the face he is making. The voice replayed in Nao's head.

That voice seem so familiar. Wait, don't tell me it's---?

He felt his heart thumping faster than before. Many things rushed into his head. He felt that he's making the face of HORROR. He looked at Shun-sensei again. He had a hard time deciding whether to stop or just ignore it. He need sensei's help.

Yuuki stopet his daydream of Yukina and see noen of his teacher have comet so he walked out of his class and mot teacher room and so Yukina and walked mot him and said''Hello Yukina-sensei, why are outen for teacher room? arent you going in?'' he asked in confused voice.

Yeah, it could be. ^^ Let's just say it is~ x''D Haha, here is one 18+ -fan too~ *hard nosebleed* x''D

-------------

"A..ahn...Na..Nao..." Shun moaned, arching his back when he felt Nao touching his sensitive nipples. He tried to push his chest towards Nao, to get more of those gentle, teasing hands. It felt amazing; Nao caressing his nipples and running his fingers in circles around them. It was teasing, but Shun didn't mind. This hot, arousing sensation was making him go slowly crazy, and he had no objections about going crazy. Shun wanted everything, even the tiniest bit of touches he got from Nao.

`I..it hurts... no... it doesn't..hurt... it feels.. amazing..´

A deep blush painted Shun's cheeks with a red colour when Nao said he was quick to respond. It's not like Shun would respond like this to anybody who just touched him. His body was like this because it was Nao who was touching him. And one reason more why Shun was embarrassed: He had never done this with a man either, but he didn't know that Nao was just as unexperienced as he was. He thought that Nao was experienced, because the way Nao touched him was making him crazy. It was so good, and Nao touched just the right spots of his body.

Suddenly, when Nao pinched his nipple, his whole body arched, and a cry escaped from his lips. He tried to muffle his voice by biting his own forearm, but it was of no use. He could just shiver and lean onto Nao, feeling a tear run down his cheek. He was so happy that he was crying now, and Nao's touching was bringing so much new sensations into his body, that they unraveled like this. "Nao.." Shun whispered, swallowing noisily. And then...

*knock knock*

Shun's eyes widened as he heard Yukina-sensei's voice coming from the other side of the door, and his heart stopped beating. `I... it cannot be... Yukina??´ Shun locked his lips tightly together, raising his gaze to Nao's face, and now he saw what the other one was going trough right now. Horror was shining clearly from Nao's face, and Shun knew that Nao had no idea what to do in this situation. Shivers ran trough Shun's spine.

Then Shun heard Yuuki's voice too. His eyes went even more wide, and he saw that Nao wasn't moving still. It hurt Shun, like a knife stabbed trough his face. He knew that Nao had feelings towards Yukina-sensei, so he understood very well what Nao was going trough in his mind right now.

`Am I... going to give up now..? Do I have to let go of... of... of Nao?´ Shun asked inside his head, feeling his heart beat fastening, and the adrenaline rushing into his veins. He was afraid. Yeah, it wasn't Nao who was clinging on to Shun, asking for Shun to come into his arms. It was Shun who was clinging on to Nao, asking to be held and loved... And Shun wasn't sure if Nao's answer was approbative towards his feelings.

For a brief moment Shun thought of letting go of Nao, but then a fear ran trough his body. He didn't want to let go of Nao. He knew that it was very, horribly selfish from him, but he just didn't want to let go off Nao right now. Even if he was going to get hated because of it, he just couldn't bring his hands to release Nao. He felt horrible and quilty because of his next action, but he had to do it, to confirm what Nao's feelings were.

Shun swallowed noisily and brought his soft, beautiful hands to surround Nao's face shakily. His breathing was irregular, and he felt like a bird in a cage right now... Not a bird who wanted to get away from the cage, but a bird, who was going to be released, and the bird didn't want to go. This bird was holding on tightly to the bars of the cage, not going to let go. This bird wanted to be inside his peaceful, little cage, and live there for the rest of his life. He didn't want to be free anymore. ~With those thoughts about the bird running trough his mind, Shun raised to his tiptoes, and pressed his wet, hot lips against Nao's. He closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to see Nao's face. If Nao was going to push him away, and reject him, Shun wanted to atleast imagine that Nao was enjoying the kiss too.

Ahaha! I love it XD This story is getting hotter and hotter XD :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao woke up from his thinking when he felt a pair of lips claiming his. He looked down and saw Shun-sensei's face. He observed it. Shun has some long eyelashes. His nose is perfect and even the shape of his face. Everything of Shun is perfect. He couldn't just let go Shun. Not now as he is already half-way through. But deep inside, he's really confused on what to feel. On who to choose and on who to let go. It's true that he felt something for Yukina-sensei, but he gave up that idea a long time ago. And now, he wants every part of him to think only of Shun-sensei yet his chest always feels a painful squeeze every time he see Yukina.

'What am I going to do? I'm so confused. My heart feels so afraid. And it really really hurts.'

He closed his eyes and took a while for him to notice a tear dropped.

'I-I'm crying?!'

He suddenly got irritated by the time heard Yuuki's voice mentioning Yukina-sensei's name. And at that very moment, he decided and chose. He pulled Shun-sensei into a tight embrace like a child promising to not let go of his toy.

"Sensei. I like you." he whispered, breaking the kiss for brief time.

'Whooow. I can't believe I just said that.'

He felt his cheeks heated up. He felt embarrassed at what he just said. But then again, nothing matters right now. He kissed Shun again and ravished his mouth. He tasted Shun. He tasted everything of him. So sweet, so delicious, so addicting. Nao entwined his tongue and captured Shun's. He sucked it and licked it at the same time. But he broke the kiss after that.

"Sensei, I'm sorry. Let's continue this later. I just have to talk and explain to Yukina-sensei everything. Is it alright?"

I like the story!! ♥(>̯┌┐

--------------------

Yukina hears yuuki is calling him..

"Oh, hi yuuki.. T-there is nothing here.. I just want to stand in here.. Hehe.."

After he said that, he sees shun is kissing nao and nao reply him by whisperring something that he already know what it could be..

He become more irritated..

He comes near them and then he slaps nao's cheek..

His tear pours out from his eyes..

"I hate you!" He said that with shaking voice and then he runs away from that place..

"what happened to me? I just get irritated every time when I see those two together.. It is not love! I hate him!"

((Haha, I love it the most! And it sure is getting hot!~ ))

--------------

Shun's heart fluttered as he heard those three words being whispered against his face, and he blinked absurdly much. He couldn't believe it. It made him so happy that he couldn't describe it. He was on the edge of cying and laughing right now, but he couldn't do either because Nao's lips pressed against his once again, this time more headily and roughly. Shun loved this kiss too. It was making his head spin, and his whole body felt really light once again. His knees bent under his weight, but he got his balance back quickly. Shun's tongue was being sucked and licked by Nao, and there was nothing else Shun wanted right now. "Nao..." He murmured with a shaking voice.

`Is it alright to open myself to this person...? Am I... no... Is it sure that... I won't get... hurt..?´

Then, Nao suddenly pulled away, breathing the hot breaths against Shun's face. It made Shun shiver with hot and cold. He could barely even look Nao in the eyes anymore. He was so embarrassed that he wanted to hide behind something, or be invisible. The red colour was decorating his cheeks beautifully, and it made his pale skin even more highlighted. "Ye..yeah.. I'm just fine.." He murmured, nodding. He didn't want to hurt Yukina-sensei, and he knew that he had done it already... He had been too selfish... He had took Nao for himself, and hurt Yukina...

`I'm no good... I'm selfish... and... and... greedy... I shouldn't even be here... I'm hurting Yukina righ now.. Aren't I?´

*slap*

Shun blinked, seeing Nao get hit by Yukina. Then he heard Yukina yell something with a trembling voice and teary eyes, and his eyes widened in fright. `What have I done...?´ Shun turned his eyes to his shaking hands, staring at them in horror. He had done something terrible... He had hurt someone with his own deeds... He was selfish, evil, and horrible. He felt like vomiting right now.

A loud swallow could be heard from Shun's direction, and he hid his face quickly. He was going to cry soon.

`What're you doing? You'ren't supposed to cry! You're the one who ruined everything, and hurt Yukina! You'ren't allowed to cry!´ Shouted his innermind, and Shun's eyes were now teary. He felt utterly horrible. He hadn't intented to hurt anyone, yet he still had made the innocent Yukina-sensei suffer... He was selfish..

"Nao.. You should go and talk to him right now..." Shun said, raising his head to face Nao's horrified face with his own teary, red eyes. He wasn't saying that to get any pity. He really wanted Nao to go and talk with Yukina-sensei. Shun felt bad for being the cause of Yukina's sadness. He flashed a teary, sad smile at Nao, nodding to him, encouraging him to go. The bird had fell of from the cage right now, and it's head was spinning from the confusement. The cage was right in front of him, but the door was closed, and the bird had no idea how to open it. He didn't even want to open it yet. He had done something wrong, and he had to suffer the consequences of it before getting back to the cage anymore... or then he wouldn't get back at all... This bird had been too greedy.

When Yuuki so what happend he run torwards Yukina and he fund Yukina in the end and he walked closer to him and hugged Yukina and said'' are you okey Yukina-sensei? I really hate them for hurt you like that, You deserve happyness not sadness, You can tell me everything you know, So do you whant to tell me what happend?'' he asked.

Someone suddenly hug yukina from behind..

He surprised to see yuuki is hugging him..

"Y-yuuki..."

Yukina hugs Yuuki tightly.. He cries out loud but he can't say anything..

"I wanna go home... I think I'm not a good teacher at all..."

The slap on his face has left a stinging sensation. He touched the area where Yukina-sensei slapped and massage it. He looked at Shun-sensei and was happy that he approved. He felt confident in talking to Yukina-sensei because Shun gave him the encouragement he needed.

"Thank you, sensei. I should be back soon so wait for me." he said.

He kissed Shun on the lips and then his forehead before leaving. He gave him a quick smile of 'Thank You'. He then closes the door and runs towards where Yukina has gone. After several minutes of looking, he finally found him.....

'with Yuuki again?!'

This enraged him.

'Well, whatever.'

With that said, he runs towards them and grabbed Yukina's wrist pulling him along and leaving Yuuki behind. Before they turned into a corner he glanced at Yuuki and smirked.

"Sorry Yuuki. I'll be with Yukina for a while'.

Then they reach into an empty corridor. There's no students, teachers or other personnel. Just the two of them standing at the middle and absorbing the awkward silence. Nao doesn't know how to start and can't think of any either. But he knew that if this goes on.. Yukina will be super pissed.

"So..Yukina-sensei.. that slap...." he attempted to start a conversation.

Nao's waiting for Yukina's reply..but to his disappointment there's none.

'What the hell? So now he's not talking to me?'

If words don't work, then he'll just take action. Nao is sure that a reply will come out from Yukina if he do this. He grabbed Yukina's wrist and pinned him to the wall. He stared at him intently and is centimeters away from Yukina's lips.

"Ne, sensei, you ain't talking?"

Nao takes him to a quiet corridor..

His eyes still red..

"What do you want? You have shun-sensei waiting for you.. I am sorry for interrupting you guys.. Now, would you excuse me.."

Yukina tries to get out from this awkward situation..

His lips, it is so close..

That lips is used to kiss shun..

When he remembered that situation, he wants to cry again..

But he tries to not show it up..

"J-just leave me alone...."

Yuuki got angry and walked torwards Nao and Yuukina and Yuuki punched Nao and said in angry voice'' Bastard how dare you to hurt Yukina like that, You dont know anything about Yukina, After You hurt Yukina like that, You dare to show your ugly face again, So why dont you go back fuck your belovde Shun-sensei and leave Yukina alone, I really hate you Nao and i dont understand why i become friends whit the likes of you''

Ahaha! I have a feeling you really hate me YaoiLover xD I strongly felt your emotions xD please don't hate me xD i love you... Ahaha !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ouch!!"

Nao gasped in pain when he took the blow from Yuuki.

"what the hell? Not in my face!!"

He rubbed the same spot where Yukina-sensei has slapped him.

'why is it always on my face?!'

He massaged until the words Yuuki said to him sank in. Ugly?! Did just Yuuki called him ugly?!

Nao may not have a perfect face like Shun has, but he still believes that his features are pleasurable to look at. Now, he lost some self-confidence and really wondered what Shun-sensei thinks of him. He kept a note as to not forget to ask him. Anyways, after the pain subsided, he stood up straight and faced Yuuki.

"Why are you like that?! Are sensei and you going out or something?"

There. He said it. The question had been longing to ask and right now he's craving for the answer. Even though he knew what the answer is, he still wants to hear ir coming from either of them.

"Answer me, you bastard!!"

He charged forward and grabbed the collar of Yuuki. He can't seem to think right now. Hia vision is clouded with hurt and anger.

"You're the one who is at fault!! I gave up sensei because of you!! But I loved him before than you until you snatches him away!!!!!!".

"nao loves me? I-it can't be..."

Yukina still confused of what is happening now...

"Will you guys stop fighting?! Just leave me alone.. Please, don't let me become more confused than this.."

He kneels down and starts crying...

----------------

There are many plots I want to try.. >.

But I think I will choose this.. XD

And you two like really fighting.. Cool! >.

Yuuki tok Naos hand from his collar and said'' heck watever i dont care about you or Shun-sensei and for your information i whas in love whit Yukina before you and i whould never hurt Yukina like that, I love Yukina very much more than anything else and i really care about him, He is my important person and i come always to be beside of him, I come always to love him not matter what'' he said walked mot Yukina and la on his hand before him and said'' La us go home Yukina and leave Nao behinde''

Thank you so much xyuichan love you to

As Nao heard what Yukina said, he immediately let go the collar of Yuuki. For Yukina-sensei's sake, he bowed down infront of Yuuki and apologized,

"I'm sorry Yuuki." He then bowed next to Yukina-sensei and also apologized.

He took this moment to explain entirely.

"Yukina-sensei, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. Honestly, I don't know you felt something for me. I gave up immediately because I don't want to get hurt more than this."

He explained carefully and tears are threatening to drop. He sniffed and inhaled deeply to hold them back and continued,

"It's just that, Yuuki and you have so much in common. Yuuki has something that I don't have. He loves you more than I do as my heart felt so confused whether to continue pursuing you, or just stop right here."

He glanced at Yukina just to make sure he's still listening. He took a peek from the corner of his eyes and saw Yuuki standing there too. Does he intend to wait there and listen? But whatever..

"I know, I don't have any chance against Yuuki 'cause I also heard that you decided to live in together. As I knew that you two are in that stage already, my small hope wavered and lost connection. From that time onward, I chose the option that is beneficial to both you and me."

....he inhaled deeply and exhaled,

"That is to stop loving you."

This time, the tears already fell down, staining his cheeks with salty flavor. He couldn't believe that he said that, so calmly. He didn't expect to be this calm. Not infront of sensei, at least.

"......" he swallowed as a lump was stuck in his throat.

"But this is the truth. I LOVED you, until now I still do. I couldn't forget about you, or so I thought. Until Shun-sensei came, everything has changed. He made my life go into an opposite direction. A way that I thought I could never experience. He opened spaces in my hearts that I kept close for so long. He showed another view, a view that I refused to see. And that is..."

He smiled, "To be able to forget someone and love another."

With that said, he shed his last tear for Yukina and swore that he'll never cry for him again. Promised to move on and know better Shun-sensei.

"Bye Yukina-sensei. And Yuuki, never hurt him, alright? I trust you with him."

He smiled and turned around, walking away. He waved to the both of them. He inhaled as he felt that he's chest is more lighter now. Like a weight has been lifted up. He stopped by the window and looked at skies,

"Thank You Yukina-sensei for everything."

Yukina sees Nao with tears before he goes out..

He run and chase Nao..

"Yuuki, I'm sorry.. I just can't reply your feelings.. Thank you for loving me.."

He runs toward nao and grabs his hand..

Yukina push nao till he falls in the floor..

His small body shaking and he collects all his power to kiss nao with a gentle kiss..

"D-don't you dare to make fun of my feeling! I'm the one who can choose what to do.. Not you! You just came so agrresively and then you disappear! You know how hurt is it for me?"

He tries not to cry anymore.. Yukina hopes that nao will understand his feeling..

Shun had just buttoned his shirt again, and tidied up his appearance so that nobody would notice anything strange on him. He had collected himself up, and he didn't cry anymore. He tried to blink his eyes much so that the redness wouldn't show too much, and he was walking to the direction where Nao and the others had vanished to. When turned to the right from the corner, where he heard some noices, and his body stoned at that second. His bag fell to the floor from his hands, where he had been holding it against his chest, and his eyes widened; Nao was lying on the floor, Yukina-sensei on top of him, and they were kissing..!! `Wha....What is this...? What are they...?´

Tears started flowing on Shun's cheeks. He had been so stupid, so, utterly stupid. He had opened himself to someone for the first time after his high school life, and this is the result of it... His heart shattering to pieces to the floor... If Shun thought that something had hurt him before, then that was nothing compared to this. His heart was squeezed by a big fist, then it was cut with a knife, and threwn to the corner of a room...

"Na...Nao.." He muttered in a hoarse voice, not able to think clearly. He tried to blink his tears away, but his vision stayed blurry. It couldn't be true... but it was... Just a while ago Shun had been the one in Nao's arms, and now there was someone else...

`No..!! Nao is mine!! Don't touch him!!´ Shun wanted to shout, but none of those words came out from between of his lips. They were staying tightly shut, and just the tears ran over them. Only noise he could make right now, was a noisy swallow.

"A..ah.. I'm sorry to... be a... a burden..." Shun said shakily. His voice, body, vision, and everything was shaking right now. His legs were shaking so much that he couldn't almost even stand straight.

`No! That's not what I'm thinking! Stop it! Stop touching my Nao!!´

With tears blurring his vision, Shun forced a smile onto his face, and turned around and ran. He was just too much of a coward. He knew he should have stayed and said something, but there was just no way that he could have said something. He wasn't someone who could express his feelings at all, and this was the result... Here he was, running away from a situation where his loved one was being kissed by someone else... Nao must have thought that he was pitiful now...

Shun ran to the closest girl's lavatory, because he felt like he would vomit from all the crying. There was 2 girls, blabbering something about their boyfriends, and they started to scream when they saw Shun barging in. Shun didn't care about them. He just ran to the nearest toilet, and opened the toilet seat's cover... But nothing came. A tiny voice in his head told him to scold the girls for being in the toilets when there was classes going on, but he couldn't care about it right now. He just cried, and slumped down to the floor to lie on his side. He could hear the girls screaming and running out of the toilets, but he couldn't care less. He felt sick, and miserable. He wanted to go back, and drag Nao away with him, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. What if Nao wanted to be with Yukina-sensei? What if Nao didn't want to be dragged away?

The bird couldn't even see the cage anymore. It was tired from looking for it, and it couldn't even move anymore. It was lying on the ground, crying, alone. It had got lost now, and it couldn't go back to it's feet, and start to look for it's beloved cage... It was dying from exhaustion.

Whoow. whoow XD what happened? Is there a twist in the plot? ahaha!

Damn. This story is getting epic :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nao's body froze as he was pushed down by Yukina-sensei. The kiss made his mind go blank. And what's even worse is he doesn't know how to react. He was so ready in giving up. So prepared to move on, but the situation he was in now is making him more doubtful.

'No way! Yukina-sensei...'

After a few seconds, he regain control over his body and managed to grabbed sensei's shoulder pushing him gently. He sit up and shook his head. He looked at sensei with a confused look. He doesn't understand anymore. Nothing seems right now.

"Sensei, why did you do that? I thought you're going to be with Yuuki."

He's trying to find some right words to avoid hurting sensei as much as he already did. He even has this throbbing headache. He touched his forehead and massaged his nape.

'Urgh. Stupid headache.'

But that doesn't matter now. He really wants to talk to sensei what he has already decided. He wants sensei to understand everything.

"Sensei, I understand your feelings. But as I already had said, I want to move on. I love you, but I love Shun-sensei more and I want to start over again. Sensei, you have Yuuki. He's more understanding and caring and much more suited for you. You don't know how much Yuuki loves you and....he even hit me a few minutes ago because he thought I was going to kiss you."

He bowed down his head, unable to looked sensei in the eyes. He was too ashamed, too embarrassed to do some eye contact. Nao isn't good in situations like this.

"Sensei, I'm sorry. But I hope you too understand. I didn't play with your feelings. Before, I tried to pursue you to win your heart and make you mine. But as I kept on doing that, I realized that Yuuki feels the same. He showed jealousy towards me. He's my friend and I like him. I want him to be happy. So I gave in and let Yuuki took the opportunity."

He stood up and brushed his self off as he noticed that Shun-sensei is staring at them.

'Oh my. I have another explaining to do.'

By this time, Shun already ran away. Nao thought he should follow him soon to avoid any misunderstandings. He gave Yukina one last smile of good bye.

"Sensei, I hope you'll be happy. I'm doing this for you and Yuuki. I believe in Yuuki so you should believe in him too. Good Bye Sensei."

And with that said, he took off and leave Yukina-sensei behind. He knew that Yuuki will be there in a minute to comfort Yukina. He trusts Yuuki. So, he went where Shun-sensei was heading. Fortunately, he saw Shun-sensei running along the way. He ran, pushing his legs to go faster to be able to catch up Shun. Just a few more inches away and he will be able to. He reached out and grabbed Shun's shoulder stopping him. He huffed and puffed catching for air.

"Wow. Sensei, you're really fast." he smiled.

"Guess, I have some explaining to do huh? You saw that." he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Nao, so many explanations to do XD

• Like 1

Yukina was rejected...

Nao rejected him...

"Well... i guess this is a punishment for me huh? hahaha.."

he laughs but then he cries again...

"what should i do now? maybe i shouldn't love someone... i must shut my heart again..."

He stands up and go to the clinic...

he curls up on the bed and he falls a sleep...

he hopes to he will get up from this nightmare...

--------------

awwww... i cry for yukina... ;_______;

i'm sorry yukina..

*pats yukina*

• Like 1