Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

Yuuki whas on the library studere again when he so at the clock whas soon halv ni so he run fast speed to his classes, where he si his sensei Yukina waited to him so he walked to his pult and wave to him.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Nao stared at the window waiting for the classes to begin. He jolted from his day dreaming when he heard someone coming in. He smirked as he saw Yukina-sensei. "So he is my teacher eh? This could be an interesting year." He stared upon the teacher observing and watching.

"i-is everyone here? I am your new teacher.. my name is Yukina.. you can call me Yukina-sensei... i am gonna teach english so, any other question?"

"i think i give them a good first impression.." says yukina in his mind..

"Yukina-sensei seems nervous." Nao chuckled admiring just how cute sensei is. He stands and introduced his self, "I'm Ayaki Nao. You can call me Nao. Nice to meet you sensei." Before seating down, he shot a wink to sensei. Nao hopes Yukina saw the wink.

"Eh?? what does he mean by winking to me? stay calm yukina, stay calm..."

yukina blushed for a sec..

"T-thank you for your introduction na-eh i mean Ayaki-san.... that's so kind of you..."

he walks to Nao's table and handed a candy...

"here for you... This is a present for being a good student.."

Yukina smiles to him..

Nao's eyes rounded when he saw sensei handing the candy to him. He reached out and took the candy. He stared at it and blushed for a moment. He then glanced up at Yukina-sensei once more and grinned. "Thank you Sensei. I'm glad you recognized me as a good student." Then he stood up and leaned in to whisper into Yukina's ear. "But not for long." He straightened and brush a loosened wool from Yukina's clothes. "You got something in your clothes." He did this just to cover up and avoid misunderstandings from his other classmates.

his face blush again...

he touch his ear it is warm...

"aa...uu..."

he is so confused and speechless...

"waaaa!!" he shouted..

he runs to the front and then starts the class...

"ehem.. i'm sorry... anyway, did i miss someone? i see a empty chair over there..." he pointed to an empty chair back there..

"Hmph..he ignored me. Well, whatever. Just be careful sensei. You don't know when the lightning strikes." He smiled. An evil smile at that. He sat back and looked at the vacant seat. "Hmm.. I wonder who it is." He pondered silently.

Yuuri run in fast speed when he finnaly come to his classes so he opned the door to his classes when he so Yukina-sensei and said'' sorry Yukina-sensei im late for classes i whas in the libary studere and forgett how many clocks the whas'' he said in the tome chair.

Nao jolt as another student came in rushing. "So he's the guy sitting there." He glared at the guy observing his features. He suddenly remembered that he's also the guy who had been talking to Yukina-sensei a few minutes ago. "So we are classmates eh?"

Yuuki so on Nao and said'' i guess we are and nice to meet you my name is Yuuki no nanami, Whats is your name?'' he asked.

Yuuki smiled and said''We barly know eashother i just meet him minuts agao i hjelp to find the teacher room, Do you think he is very handsome?'' he asked.

"it is okay.. anoo... nanami-san i guess... now you two, can you stop your conversation? i want to start my class.."

he smiled to both of them...

and then he started his class..

the break time bell is ringing...

"well, i guess that is over.. nice to meet you guys... if you have something to ask, you can go to my room... see you.."

Both said godbye to Yukina-sensei and Yuuki start talking'' So Nao do you like Yukina-sensei?'' he asked whit a smile.

Nao is a little shock 'cause of the straight-forward question. He cleared his throat and answered "Like? I honestly don't know either. But as of now, I don't." He looked up to Yuuki. "Why? Do you?" He stared at his eyes intently waiting for an answer.

Yukina's heart still beating so fast..

he still can remember the heat from that boy in his ear...

he always blushed when he remember about it...

"Gah???!!! i am a man! why should i think about it..."

------

is this gonna be a threesome? lol.. XDD

Hmm.. Nao stared at the boy's eyes looking for some hints. "I prefer anything though. But right now, sensei caught my interest." He smirked and grabbed Yuuki's chin placing his fingers underneath. He held it up and said, "Guess, we're rivals, huh?" He grinned and release the boy's chin. Nao turned around and waved his hand at Yuuki, "I'm going to see sensei. See you." Nao then exited the room.

--------------

@Shiho I don't know XD what do you prefer?

Yuuki follow Nao to teacher room and they walked in and torwards Yukina and Yuuki sto foran Yukina and said'' hello Yukina-sensei. How are you doing?'' he asked and winket to Yukina.

he just relaxed for 5 minutes ago and then two of his students come to his room..

"Ah, hi there Nao-san and Yuuki-san... do you need anything?"

he asked with smiled as usual...

"It is hot in here isn't it?"

he pull his tie and unbutton his first button on his shirt...

he just relaxed 5 minutes ago and then two of his students shown up..

"Hi there... do you need something guys?"

he smiled towards both of them...

---------

yui-chan: if there are no other partner then maybe yukina can be you and yuuki's victim.. lol

yukina: *slaps shiho with harisen*

Yuuki answert back'' nothing we whas bored so we thenke why dont we go to talk to you Yukina-sensei, Anyway are you singel?''he asked whit av smile.