Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

Ah, should I follow the next day or just still with yuuki? I'm confused now.. >.

sorry, I cut it because there was no room for me. XD Pretty egoistic I now.

I want to be an interrupter between two couples. It's more interesting this way. I think. XD

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki wake and walked to Yuukina's room and knoket on the door and said''Wake up Yukina, we are going to be late for class, im walking down now, so hurry wake up''

Yukina still thinking about yuuki's confession... He gazed through the window at the teacher lounge...

He sees the new teacher come to the teacher lounge..

"Are you the new teacher?" He smiles to castor..

Yuuki walked mot the teachers lounge and opendt the door and so the new teacher and said'' so you is the new teacher im hear about so much, Nice to meet you my name is Yuuki No Namani, so whats is your name?'' he asked whit a smile.

"I am yukina, english teacher..."

He gives his hand to castor..

Castor is taller than yukina, yukina looks and concluded that castor is a playboy...

"better not messing with him.."

((I'm here yuichan~ :3 I'm late I know, but I'll try to fix it now.. I hope you'll forgive me~ ^^ I'll answer to your latest post, okay?~))

------------

Shun sighed, looking out of the window. He hadn't seen Nao for the whole day, and it was making him feel anxious. Shivers were running trough his body when he thought of the boy. He was both; Impatient, and afraid. He wanted at least see Nao. He wanted to see the charming smile on the curvy lips, and he wanted to touch the smooth, well-built body. But he was afraid too. He remembered that Nao had been too polite yesterday. Nao had kept a distance from him, and avoided Shun's touch. `Did I do something wrong...?´

Shun startled when the bell rang, and his thoughts disappeared. He turned his eyes to his students, and smiled lightly. "You can leave now. Don't remember to bring some material to the team work tomorrow!" He shouted after the students, who were already running out of the class. Soon he was already left alone. It felt really agonizing to be alone. Usually he wouldn't have thought anything bad about being alone, but after meeting Nao, it had made him be afraid.

Shun improved his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and was about to start collecting his stuff from the table, but then he heard someone opening the class door. "Do you need something?" He asked, turning his face towards the door, smiling lightly. He was expecting to see one of his students who had wanted to ask something about the lesson, but when he saw Nao standing there, his eyes widened, and a wave of happines brushed over his body, making his smile shine.

Castor takes yukinas hand slowly, looks at him.

Such an young and beautiful teacher. smile

But your hands... are coarsed. troubled face. You must take care of yourself. Come to my room I will give you a glycerin, your hand will be Soft and Smooth again.

After telling it Castor goes in teachers louge and meets Yuuki.

Yuuki No Namani? castor smiled.

What you hear about me?

Nao ran as fast as he can until he reached the classroom. When he opened the door, there he saw Shun packing up and ready to leave.

"Sensei!!"

He ran towards Shun and hugged him tightly. It really showed that Nao missed Shun so much even though they're only a apart for just an hour. Upon realizing this, he pulled back and blushed. He covered his face in embarrassment.

'Oops. Why did I do that? So embarrassing.'

So in order to save his self, he quickly changed the topic.

"So.." he clears his throat, "yeah, let's have lunch together sensei? I'll treat you."

He smiled so happily, satisfied that he has seen sensei today. Shun always makes his day complete. Even though he's in the deepest depth of hell, with just Shun-sensei's appearance, it would lift him up and he'll be in the highest peak of heaven. That's how much Nao loves Shun. So he held sensei's hand and tugged him along going to the canteen.

Yuuki smiled and said'' well i hear at you is danm hot and handsome, I guess they whas not wrong then, But sorry im not intressert in you, my only heart belongs Yukina only, But it whas nice to meet you Castor''

"Glycerin? Is it kind of food?" Yukina confused.. He have heard about it but he just forget about it..

He sees yuuki is coming to the teacher lounge..

"Ah, yuuki... Why do you come here?"

He greets yuuki with full of cheer...

"W-where is nao?" He asks yuuki..

Shun blushed madly, feeling Nao's arms wrapping around his slim body. Shun's glasses almost fell off, but it didn't matter right now. Even if he was strict about not showing his girly face to anyone, he was just so happy to touch Nao right now that nothing else mattered. Warm sensation filled up Shun's body, and he was shining right now. Only Nao's presence could make him this happy. And so, when Nao pulled back from him, Shun automaticly frowned, not being happy at all. He would have wanted to touch Nao some more... Not like he was going to say it though. He was afraid of Nao rejecting his touch, so he just kept a good distance like Nao had done yesterday. Shun didn't want to make any mistakes so that Nao wouldn't hate him.

"Yeah... Thanks." He murmured, following Nao happily. He had wanted to see Nao for the whole time, and now when he saw Nao, he just wanted to touch the boy, feel the smooth skin under his fingers and... `Uwaaah!! What am I thinking!?? Shun! Calm down! Now!!´ Shun shouted to himself inside his mind, and he blushed to his thoughts. He lowered his head to prevent Nao from seeing his expression, and then he continued to follow his loved one to the cafeteria.

Castor smiled, looked at yuuki and said: oh, such a pity.

grin

I'm interested in shy, and a cheerful people. Do you understand what I mean? talks carefree.

Yuuki smiled at Castor and Yukina and answert Yukina's question'' im here for to meet the new teacher, So do you remember our date after school Yukina?'' he asked and he so on Castor and answert'' Whis you is trying to la hand on Yukina, I swer at you whould get early death Castor, So dont dare to touch Yukina becuse he is my only''

Along the way, Nao noticed that Shun is keeping his head down. He stopped for a moment to check it out. He let go of Shun's hand and cupped his face with his hands.

"Sensei, you feeling okay?"

He lift up Shun-sensei's face just to see it covered with red shades. He started to panic, thinking that maybe Shun is sick. He immediately put his forehead against Shun's to check his temperature. He's aware that their faces are so close to each other and even Nao is fighting the urge to kiss him. He couldn't focused on what he was doing as he keeps on stealing glances of sensei's lips. Thinking about it, it reminded him how long had it been since their first kiss. How he missed those lips. Those soft and delicious lips......

'Urgh!'

He snapped out from his fantasy and pulled back, blushing furiously.

"Uh, yeah. You're just fine sensei. ehehe."

He released a weird laugh. A forced one that is. Then he noticed that he's pants are tighter than usual. He looked down and was shocked when he saw the problem. He got a hard on.

'Damn! Damn! Damn! Not now!!! What should I do?!'

He started to panic again, afraid that sensei would see the "problem". He tried hiding it by covering it with his hands. He hopes that sensei wouldn't notice. A sweat broke from his forehead and slid down his face.

'Bad timing damn it!'

Yuuki walked out of the teacher room and tourn around and said to Yukina'' Tha talk we laters then, Love you Yukina'' he said walked out of the teacher room.

Castor looked at shun and Nao. he thought: They really love each other, It's a problem.

heh, So here you are shun? director is looking for you.

Yuuki whas walking when he so Castor and Shun talking whit eashother, so he walked past them and torwards his class where he walked in and sat on his chair.

Castor looked at yuuki who was sleeping in his class. You have guts, he thought.

Today we will have a little experiment. As you can see I have two glasses. One with water H2O and second with Hydrogen peroxide H2O2.

Stoods before Yuukis desk, pours slowly second glass at yuuki.

As you can see Hydrogen peroxide is liquid and more viscous than water. So don't make a mistake in tests.

Goes away.

A blush rose to Shun's cheeks, and he just couldn't help staring at Nao's lips. They were unbearably close to his, and the warm forehead that was pressing to Shun's forehead, was making Shun crazy enough to raise his hands and try to wrap them around Nao's neck. Shun wanted to kiss Nao right now... But then... Nao suddenly pulled away from Shun, leaving Shun confused. Nao's lips were far away from Shun's touch right now, and it made Shun feel a bit lonely. He had wanted a kiss.. Just one kiss from Nao...

Shun raised his eyebrows at Nao, who was acting odd. Nao's face was red and he seemed nervous, almost paniced. He was just about to ask Nao what was wrong, when he heard a familiar voice from behind, saying that the director was looking for him. Shun swallowed noisily, and turned around. "C...Ca...Castor!" Shun said, clearly panicing. He hadn't noticed that someone was looking at them... And from all the people, it was the new teacher!! "Ye..yes! I'll go right away!" He said, blushing madly, and running away, leaving Nao alone. He was surely going crazy. He wanted Nao so much that he had forgotten they were at school. He was being too feckless, and it embarrassed him greatly.