Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

Shun just sat there, blushing and listening to the thumbing voices that came from his chest. The spot in his cheek, where Yukina had laid the kiss, was burning, and he was utterly confused... What had that student just said? Suddenly he heard a voice coming in front of him, and he saw a student standing there. No way! And now the other one! Shun blushed deeply and nodded lightly. "Su..sure... please... do so..." He stuttered. What the heck is wrong with me? I'm not supposed to be like this! I'm a teacher! "I.. I'm Shun, the history teacher. If I remember correctly, you're Nao? Yuuki's friend?" He said with a teacher-like smile on his face, and he tried not to show that his hands were shaking. He noticed that Nao was really handsome too, and it made him a bit uneasy. He wasn't supposed to think like that! He was a teacher for gods sake!!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

he thinks for a while..

"maybe that kiss is just a greeting.."

"uh, okay.. why not... let's eat together.. i can share my bento with you... hehehe..."

Yuuki answert back'' Its alright im not hungry right now and im have exactly be at school cafetreia and eat there plus i whant to know you better'' he said walked together whit Yukina to the roof top.

they have arrived at the rooftop...

the wind blow so fierce and make yukina almost fell...

his small body seems useless in the kind of situation...

"A-aaaa..."

Yuuki so on Yukina and start talking to him'' A-aaa the wind is strong here now, so where do we sit?'' he asked tryed to stand when the wind blow so fierce.

they moved inside..

"how about here? i don't think that there will be someone to go here... hehe.."

Yukina closed the roof top door and sit in front of the door..

"here, come and sit..." he taps the floor beside him..

they moved inside..

"how about here? i don't think that there will be someone to go here... hehe.."

Yukina closed the roof top door and sit in front of the door..

"here, come and sit..." he taps the floor beside him..

Yuuki sat beside of Yukina and start talking to him'' Do you whant me to tell you about me or do you whant to tell me about yourself first'' he asked.

Shun just sat there, blushing and listening to the thumbing voices that came from his chest. The spot in his cheek, where Yukina had laid the kiss, was burning, and he was utterly confused... What had that student just said? Suddenly he heard a voice coming in front of him, and he saw a student standing there. No way! And now the other one! Shun blushed deeply and nodded lightly. "Su..sure... please... do so..." He stuttered. What the heck is wrong with me? I'm not supposed to be like this! I'm a teacher! "I.. I'm Shun, the history teacher. If I remember correctly, you're Nao? Yuuki's friend?" He said with a teacher-like smile on his face, and he tried not to show that his hands were shaking. He noticed that Nao was really handsome too, and it made him a bit uneasy. He wasn't supposed to think like that! He was a teacher for gods sake!!

"uhn.. how about if you talk about yourself? i am gonna eat right?"

Yukina put a smiling face just like a kid..

he thinks that this is the way to approach a student..

Yuuki so on Yukina and answert back'' Sure is fine by me, Where im gonna start, Well my names Yuuki no Namani and im living alone right now becuse my parents is working overseas and they just visit me during holidays and im only child, That about my i guess, So what about you Yukina-sensei?'' he asked whit a sad eyes.

"it must be though isn't it?"

he petted yuuki's head..

"umm.. i live with my both parents... we are a happy family but then, they passed away last spring when i was just about to graduate from my university... and...and..."

suddenly yukina's tears falls...

"Ah, uh.. i can handle it.."

he searches for his handkerchief in his pocket..

Yuuki hugged Yukina and said'' Its okey Yukina-sensei i know how to feel have not parents at all becuse im feeling i have not parents anymore since they gone overseas and visit me during holidays, So your not alone, You can cry before me'' he said in litte bit tear in his eyes.

yukina hugs yuuki tightly..

but then he realize that he is hugging yuuki..

he blushes.. he hopes that no one see him in that condition..

"Ah.. ano.. you can release me now, i'm okay.. really..."

Yuuki release Yukina and so on him and said'' oh sorry about that, but i have a question for you, Do you live alone?'' he asked whit a smile on his face.

(sorry for the late reply)

Even though Shun is trying his best on staying compose, Nao can still see right through him. He felt the tension coming from Shun. He sat down and chuckled thinking how cute Shun was. He stared at him intently while putting a spoonful of food in his mouth. He noticed that Shun is avoiding his gaze and finds this cute. He also noticed that Shun's cheeks are emitting a deep shade of red. He lift his hand and touched sensei's forehead. Nao's hand going down, tracing Shun's cheeks and jaw line. He then stopped at his chin and placed his fingers below it tilting Shun's head slightly upwards. "Are you alright sensei? You feel cold?" He grinned.

Yukina feels totally embarrassed...

He cleans up all his things..

"I-i am sorry i gotta go!"

he runs away from that place..

"how come i become so excited because of this two students of mine... aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh"

Yuuki didnt understand why Yukina-sensei syddenly get busy and run so fast so he rais himself up and walked out the roff and down the stairs and walked mot his next class.

((No worries at all. And I'm the one replying late today. I had such a busy day that there was no help to it... sorry for that~~))

Shun swallowed, and his heart started to beat like crazy as he felt the gentle, long fingers trailing down his jawline. Then, when he was forced to look at Nao's face, he blushed and couldn't help but admit that Nao was cool and handsome... And Nao made Shun really nervous. A sweat droplet ran down his forehead, and he tensed when he heard Nao's tease. He swallowed and shivered a bit. `Oh dear god! What is this? What is this throbbing noise coming from my heart? Why am I like this?!!´ Then Shun remembered: `Yeah, this is one of those two who were making out with that other sensei!!´ And suddenly he felt a stab to his heart. It hurt him really much. He backed a bit and turned his face away. "I'm sorry but it's not appropriate for a student to touch his sensei." He murmured, blushing slightly. His heart was beating like a crazy, and his chest felt like someone was squeezing it, and he was really confused. That's why he put on his cold mask and turned his face away. For some reason, seeing Nao's face made him feel really weird.

Yuuki whas walking to his next class when he so Shun and start talking to him'' Hello Shun-sensei, sorry about i kissed you on the cheek is ha bad habit of my, your are not the only on you see everytime i meet somebody new and whis the person is handsome i just cant stop myself to kiss the person on the cheek so sorry about that'' he said whit a smile on his face.

Shun startled a bit. "Y...yeah..." He murmured, being suprised to see Yuuki right now. He was so bothered about Nao that he hadn't even noticed Yuuki coming towards him before Yuuki had started to talk to him. Then he noticed what Yuuki had said, and he blushed deeply, hiding his face quickly. "Um.. I... You.. Shouldn't you be with... with Nao! Yeah, shouldn't you be with him, Akira-kun?" Shun asked, trying to keep his voice as a teacher-like voice. He was so embarrased that he couldn't almost even speak. Plus... he was so confused about Nao that he barely even noticed what he was talking about.

Yuuki so suprized on Shun and answert back'' No why shul i whas just whit Yukina-sensei and come down from the roff and dont tell me you have fall in love whit Nao?'' he asked in joking voice.