Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

it is like i was studying chemistry here.. ._.

---------------------------

everything happens so fast that Yukina did not notice anything.... he still taking the glycerin and touch his cheek where yuuki kissed him...

"What should i do with this glycerin? i don't even know what to do...."

Yukina puts the glycerin on his table and he goes to the other class to teach...

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

((Okay, so as you can see from my post [when you read it], I'm mentioning a field trip, that's going to be next week. If someone likes the idea, they can mention it too in someway, or if you don't like it, just ignore it~ ^^ ))

----------------

Shun sighed heavily, coming out of the director's office. He had been chosen as one of the supervisors for a field trip next week, and he hoped that Nao would be coming too. He didn't want to go on a field trip without Nao. It would be really lonesome without him. Though... Nao's actions were bugging him... `Why is he running away from my touch...? Why is he avoiding me, and keeping a distance..?´ Shun felt like crying right now, but he reminded himself that he was at school, and that there was no time for crying right now. After the break he would have to teach his class about the second world war.

Shun's frameless glasses were making his face look more manlier, when he actually had a really girly face. Now that he had started to be with Nao more, he had became aware of his girly expressions showing away from behind the glasses, and it was really making him worried. He didn't want any more girls running after himself. And speaking of girls... Shun could see three familiar girls walking to his direction: Eriko, Yuina and Hana. The blushing Hana was hiding behind Eriko and Yuina like always, and Shun knew that something troublesome was going to happen. `Oh god... If Hana is going to confess to me... What'll I say...??´ Shun started to panic, but he just smiled at the girls who were coming to his direction, and he was hoping for someone to save him right now. Someone... Please be kind and come... I'm in a trouble... Shun hid his panicing expression behind his glasses, and continued to keep a composed, teacher-like mask on his face. And even if he said `someone´, he was meaning a certain person. He just couldn't say the name outloud.

"You said field trip?" Yukina asks Shun-sensei when he is coming out from the director's room with child eyes...

Yukina is so excited about it! He was born in a poor family which they cannot effort him to go to a field trip.. so one of his motive to become a teacher is to go field trip!

Yukina grabs shun's hands and the shake them...

"I-i can't wait to go field trip!"

Shun almost cried from happiness when Yukina-sensei came to him and grabbed his hand. The girls stopped walking, and turned away after staring for the two teachers for a while. Shun smiled widely. He grapped Yukina into a tight hug, and squeezed him tightly. "Yeah! Please come!" He said, and then he blushed, letting go of Yukina, and taking a step backwards. He knew that he was in no position to hug Yukina. He was the cause of Yukina's sadness. `He must really hate me...´

"Umm... ano.. are you... I mean, do you... hate me, Yukina-sensei?" He asked in a quiet tone, not being able to look Yukina in the eyes. He felt really guilty for what he had done, and he knew that Yukina had the right to hate him.

I can't wait to go in filed with you guys. smile

My class is coming too. see you there.

p.s. XD I'm too bored with my character help out gays. XD

Yuuki walked out of his class and so Yukina and Shun talk whit eachother and walked torwards them and start talking to Yukina'' hello Yukina, what are there talking about?'' he asked.

Shun-sensei hugs Yukina! tomorrow there is gonna be a big rumor among the students. Yukina just laugh when he sees Shun hugs him.. he also hugs Shun-sensei waist...

"Are you jealous with my position, girls.." he smirks to them..

Yukina loves making scandals... for him, scandals in part of "Seishun Life" or "Youngster Life"..

"Hate you? No, i am not~ you are the one who won nao's heart, so why would I hate you? hahaha.. you silly boy.."

suddenly he sees Castor-sensei who are passing through and said: "My class will join too! i will force them to join!"

Yukina seems so burned up like a kid... and then he hears Yuuki voice calling him...

"Nothing Yuuki, you will now it later..." he winks to Yuuki with a naughty smile...

Shun startled a bit when he heard Yuuki's voice coming from his other side, and it made him a bit nervous. He had no idea what Yuuki thought about him right now. "Oh...Thank you, Yukina-sensei... I really like you, alot.." He said, flashing a sweet smile at Yukina. He too smirked, noticing the girls whispering something about them. There surely was going to be a big rumour about them soon. Shun hoped that Nao wouldn't hear about it though...

Shun turned his gaze to Yuuki. "We were just talking about the field-trip. Are you coming there too?" He asked, smiling lightly, feeling a bit uneasy. He hoped that Nao was here right now. What if Yuuki hated him? Even if Yukina didn't hate Shun, it didn't mean that Yuuki wouldn't hate him too. He wanted to ask it, but then.. Shun located Castor from the corner of his eye, walking towards the three of them, being pretty close already. He flashed a shiny smile towards the chemistry teacher, being happy about seeing his new colleague once again. "Hi there Castor-sensei." He said, not knowing that Castor had found out about him and Nao. He was content and happy.

Castor can't decide which one to choose.

he pretends if nothing is going to happen. he is in deep thought, maybe this school was not a right choise after all.

"F-first date??"

Yukina is totally forget about his coming date... He scratches his head and try to remember when did he promise Yuuki to have a date..

"A-anyway shouldn't you must be in the art class? Hurry up... i don't you to be late..."

he looks back to Shun-sensei and smiles..

"I like you a lot too!"

"Ne, castor-sensei... i don't know what to do with the glycerin... do you mind to tell me what to do?"

Shun frowned, seeing Castor being in deep thoughts. He was a bit worried. He knew that it wasn't easy to be a new teacher here, being one himself too, so he patted Castor lightly to the back. "Is something wrong?" He asked, raising his left eyebrow slightly.

Castor can't decide which one to choose.

he pretends if nothing is going to happen. he is in deep thought, maybe this school was not a right choise after all

Shun? hello there.

Castor looked troubled.

Someting was not right with him.

i also talk to you though... XD

so, same question as evemaid, should i repost it again? :3

anyway, why do you become bored? >.

let's have fun together...

((Haha, ookay ~ x''D))

-------------------

"Should I bring you to the nurse's office or something? You really don't look too well..." Shun asked from Castor, still looking worried. He had spare time, so he had no hurries to anywhere. There was more than enough time to take Castor to the nurse's office, if the other one was sick.

Shun put his hand to Castor's forehead to test the temperature. It wasn't different from Shun's own forehead. It made him frown slightly. Maybe Castor was worried about something... "Or if you need someone to talk to, I have time. I don't have anything for the next hour." He said, raising his eyebrows in an asking manner.

Yuuki so on Yukina and walked torwards his art class, he didnt feel to attend his art class so he walked mot the roof and opendt the door to the roof and walked futher in the roof and la down on the floor and start to sleep.

You are too kind, shun. answers painfully looking face.

but It's All Right I don't need help. Castor faltered.

Castor knew that if he played a sick person he could easily get shuns attention and care. why not!? he asked himself and continue to play his role.

anyway, why do you become bored? >.

let's have fun together...

I don't know. XD

Shun frowned, not being happy hearing Castor's answer at all. "If something is wrong, you should just say it." He said in a scolding tone. He wasn't one to get angry at people too often, but if there was a person who was troubled, he wasn't going to give up. Especially when it was his colleague. He squinted his eyes until they were just narrow streaks on his face, and he continued to stare at Castor in a sceptical manner. He couldn't help but be worried about Castor right now. Even if he seemed to be childish sometimes, he actually was really responsible and a nurturing person.

((Haha, yeah, don't be bored x''D))

Yuuki wake up and rais himself up and walked out of the roof and walked down the stairs and walked mot the teacher lounge for see Yukina whas there and he opendt the door to teacher lounge and search for Yukina.