Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki answert back'' nothing we whas bored so we thenke why dont we go to talk to you Yukina-sensei, Anyway are you singel?''he asked whit av smile.

i think it is a double posts... XD

"si-single? umm.. i guess yes... but why you asked so?

why would he ask about it? yukina is a bit confused...

(sorry about that Shiho Sasaki but i must do that becuse your name come fram but you have not replayed to that tread jet)

Yuuki smiled and said'' Just corius thats all, But i must go now, I whould like to studere before next time start, so godbye Yukina-sensei and Nao'' he said kissed Yukina on the cheek and walked away to the library for to studere.

"a-a-a kiss on my cheek?"

he shocked and he become speechless...

"is it the right thing to go here?" he asked this to himself...

Nao saw that kiss. He doesn't know why, but all of a sudden he feel irritated. He walked nearer and nearer to Yukina-sensei while saying "Sensei, finally we are all alone now." He grinned. Inching closer to Yukina, he touched Yukina's cheek and brushed the spot where Yuuki had kissed it. "Ne, sensei you know what? I feel so irritated right now." He pushed sensei on the wall and placed his arms on either side of Yukina's head, letting escape impossible. Nao leaned forward and stared at him directly.

Yuuki look for his english book but couldt find it so remember him at his english book is at teacher room so he run to teacher room and opendt the door to see Yukina on the wall and Nao before him and Nao is going to kiss him so he walked mot them and said''Nao let go of Yukina-sensei. he is not yours so let him go, dont you see at Yukina dont like it and we have time soon so you dont whant to be late do you'' he said whit a smirke.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Shun Amegawa

Personality: Usually he's really stubborn, shy, and he has just a little experience of dating. He pretents to be tough, but he really isn't one.

Other: He's a new teacher, and he has always been a teacher in allgirls-schools because he's a gay. This is the first time he dared to try an mixed-school. And he wears his glasses to hide his girly face.

Shun gave way to a few noisy boy students who were passing by him. He still wasn't too used to being a teacher in a boy's school. And he was a young teacher too, so there was no quarantee that he would be treated nisely. Though he didn't intend to give in to any student in this school. He was going to be a good teacher.

When Shun was just about to open the teacher's room's door, he saw something from between the door and the wall. Two students making out (he was exaggerating the things in his mind) with a teacher. He swallowed noisily and turned around. Then he quickly ran away. "I saw nothing... I saw nothing..." He whispered to himself all the time, and then entered the History class, introducing himself, and starting to teach the students.. He was utterly confused, and he blushed like a mad. `Is this how this school works!?´

yukina is pushed to the wall..

"I-irritated? what do you mean...?"

his heart beats like it is going to explode...

"i don't even know what that kiss is for..."

he blushed and he can't look at nao...

Yuuki still sto there tryed to talk to them, grapped Nao and tok him to nest class he tourn around and so on Yukina and said'' sorry about that Yukina-sensei we talk more next time'' he said walked to next class whit Nao.

As Nao and Yuuki reached the classroom he stared angrily to Yuuki. "What the hell is that for? Just when I need to get close to Yukina." He took his seat and puffed angrily. "Why did do that? Feeling jealous?" He waited for an answer of Yuuki just as when the teacher arrives. Nao blinked repeatedly at the teacher. "This one is new. And it's like his having trouble in the first day." Nao decided to talk to him. He approached him.

yukina still confused of all these things that happens in his first day...

his heart still jumping so fast...

he can't forget nao's face but still he can feels yuuki's lip on his cheek...

"aaarrrgghhh what's going on with me?" he shake his head and try to snap out from it...

Yuuki follow Nao and answert back'' I didnt feel jealous at all is just the time start now and i reallu dont whant to be late and who is the new teacher?'' he asked so on the new teacher.

Shun saw the two students coming late to the class, and he frowned slightly, ready to raise his voice. Then he suddenly stopped, and blushed like a mad. Those were the two boys that had been making out with the teacher just now. He swallowed noisily and didn't look at them. "Ple.. please take your seats.. you two!" He said, trying to make his voice sound tough, but it was just a miserable whine that came out of his throat. Then he started teaching history, not trying to pay any attention to those two, but he couldn't stop his eyes glancing at them, and he just kept blushing for the whole lesson.

When the lesson ended, Shun went straight to the school cafeteria to eat. He was so hungry that it made him go almost blind. He collected lots of food to his plate, and then went to eat to a restful cornertable.

Yuuki walket ut of the classes and walket mot school cafeteria to eat and after picked his food on the plate he so his new history teacher eat his food and walked mot him and said'' is this place free?'' he asked bluched litte bit when he so how handsome his new history teacher whas.

Shun blinked slightly, and raised his gaze from his plate to a familiar face. His body tensed and he swallowed noisily. He again! Shun thought in his mind, panicing slightly, and his face went bright red. Oh geez! Why can't I think about anything but that when I see him? "Umm... N..no.. You can sit." Shun said, making way to the student. Then he coughed to make his normal voice come back. "I'm Shun, and as you know, a history teacher. What is your name?" He asked, not looking at the direction of the boy. He didn't want to lose his cool again.

Yuuki sat on the chair beside of Shun and said'' Nice to meet you Shun my name is Yuuki and im the smartes student in this school, so is anything you whant to know about this school so just ask me and why arent you looking om my face?'' he asked whit a smile.

Shun blushed deeply and raised his head slightly. "Mmm, thanks, I'll do that when I need help then... Well.. It's not polite to stare someone.." He murmured, swallowing noisily. Then he turned his head to flash a cute smile at Shun. It made him feel odd. Just an hour ago he had seen this boy harassing a teacher in the teacher's room, and now he sat here besides him. And for some reason his heart was beating like a crazy.

Yuuki suddenly kissed Shun on the cheek and said'' Your are very handsome and sexy did you know that, anyway im going now i like to studere in the library before next time start'' he said walked away to the library for studere.

As Nao followed Yuuki to the cafeteria, he saw Yuuki now leaving. After he had ordered his food, he is looking for a place to sit and found a vacant one where Yuuki has sat. He approached the person occupying the opposite chair and asked, "Hey..is this vaca--..." He cut off. He realized that the person is Shun, their history teacher. And he's wearing a "SHOCK" expression. Nao didn't know what happened but continued anyway, "Can I sit here?" he asked.

Yuuki whas walking to the library when he so Yukina and walked torwards him and start talking to him'' Hello Yukina-sensei, Where are you going?'' he asked whit a smile.

sigh~

how many time does he sigh now... Yukina walked through the corridor and sees Yuuki and he remember the kiss on his cheek..

unconsciously he touches his cheek...

"Oh... hi Yuuki-san... i'm going to eat my bento on the roof top... where are going"

he was nervous.. his body tense up... he wants to forget the kiss but he can't