Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

Shun's heart stopped, and his whole body was painted with a bright red colour. "What?!" He cried in a loud tone, and his eyes widened. "I...In love..? Wh.. what the heck are you talking about? I'm a teacher!" He shouted, panicing. `What is wrong with this student? What is he saying!? How could I be in love with a student!?´

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Yuuki walked futher mot Shun and answert back'' Sigh is not wrong to be in love whit a student and you know your not alone im in love whit Yukina-sensei so tha is it two have us are in love then, So are you in love whit Nao or not? and i promis not to tell anyone'' he said this time in normal voice.

Shun's eyes widened, and his chest clenched for a moment. `Yukina-sensei? So that is the name of that teacher they were with...?´ A picture of Nao flashed in front of his eyes, but he shook it off. `Isn't Nao in love with that teacher too?´ For some reason it made Shun feel uncomfortable. He shook his head and glanced at Yuuki. "I... But--... There is no way I would fall in love with someone I've just met today." He murmured, swallowing noisily. Right now he was just thinking about Nao kissing Yukina-sensei, and it made his heart feel like it was getting stabbed. `No.. This isn't love... I'm a teacher, and I'm not in love with my student.´ Shun tried to say to himself inside his mind, and he nodded in agreement to his own thoughts. Yeah, there was no way Shun would fall in love with someone so quickly... No matter how cool and handsome the other one was... And Nao was a student!! It was forbidden to students have relationships with teachers!!

Yuuki sigh and answet back'' say what you whant but i can see at you is faling for Naoh you whont admit it or not, anyway my class start now, so we for talk more laters'' he said walked away to his next class.

Shun gritted his teeth. How dared Yuuki, his student get cocky on him? He was a teacher for gods sake! Angrily Shun walked past the other students, who were staring at him with widened eyes, and he went to the history class to run a lesson.

---TIME SKIP--- 1 DAY----

The next morning:

After the first lesson of the day, a few girl students came to Shun. "Hi Amegawa-sensei!" One of them said in a happy tone. There were two of them. If Shun remembered right, their names were `Yuina, Hana, and Eriko´. Yuina and Eriko were standing in the front, and Hana was hiding behind them with a blushing expression on her face.

"Oh, hi." Shun said, being a bit confused. He had been about to go and find Yuuki. He was going to scold the boy for making fun out of him. Shun was sure that even Yuuki knew that Nao liked Yukina-sensei. Shun didn't like to be made fun of.

The 2 girls in the front smiled at Shun sweetly, and Hana just stayed behind them just as shy as always. "Sensei. Hana has got something to ask you." Eriko said with a smile on her face, and Shun saw the cute girl blushing madly behind her. Yuina pushed Hana to the front, and Shun hid his amused smile when the girl seemed to be helpless. She was panicing.

"U...Umm.. Se..sensei... Are you... single...?" Hana's words were just a quiet stutter, and Shun chuckled slightly. Even if he wasn't straight, he could still say that this girl was cute. "Yeah I am. But before you girls, Eriko and Yuina say anything more, I think you should study a bit first. Your grades aren't too good." Shun said with a teacher-like voice to the 2 other girls. Then he turned to face Hana. "Your grades are just as good as cute you are. Keep it like that, Hana." Shun said, seeing the girl almost faint. Then he left, leaving the girls whispering about him. He started to look for Yuuki. `He really has the nerves to make fun out of me. I bet they're laughing their asses off with Nao right now.´ He thought, and his chest throbbed again.

Yuuki so Shun and walked mot him and said'' God morning Shun-sensei, How are you doing today?'' he asked whit a smile.

Shun's body tensed when he saw Yuuki. "Morning, Yuuki-kun." He hissed from between his gritted teeth. "I'm afraid that as a teacher, I can't allow you to make fun of me anymore, so please stop talking about Nao to me please. I'm sure that you know who he's in love with, and I'm sure that the both of us know that I'm a teacher, so it's not my responsibility to play along with you in your games. I hope you understand what I mean." Shun said, and he was feeling a bit sick. He had no idea why, but suddenly his stomach felt really odd, and he felt like throwing up soon. He kept it inside him, and tried to look at Yuuki with a strict expression on his face.

Yuuki be shocked when he so Shuns angry face and said'' sorry sensei but i dont play games whit you is just im whant Yukina-sensei for myself and Nao is my way to get him for myself and i hopet whis you whas in love whit Nao so hopet i at you can get him to fall in love whit you, but whis you is not in love whit him i guees for try other option to get him for myself then''

First emotion Shun had, was rage. `So I'm just a tool to Yuuki? So that he could get his sensei just to himself? Unforgivable!´ But when he heard Yuuki saying that Yuuki would take Nao to himself, his heart got stabbed by those words. "Ta...Take.... Nao?" He asked with his eyes widened. "But.." Shun tried to say, but his voice was only a hoarse whisper, and his voice disappeared when he tried to speak. He looked at Yuuki with helpless eyes and tried to get a hold of his own thoughts. `What do I care about this? Am I stupid? Letting just a few sweet words from Nao, a student, shaken me? No way! What am I to say even if Yuuki takes Nao? It's not like I'm in love with him or anything... but still...´

As Nao, entered the school, he saw Yuuki and Shun talking with each other. 'Tch. Yuuki again?! First with Yukina-sensei and then now Shun-sensei?' He marched towards to the both of them and stopped in the middle. He threw a bitter smile at Yuuki and looked at his eyes. Then he whispered, "Yuuki, you already have Yukina-sensei, so stop getting in the way." Then he turned around, back facing Yuuki and cast a sad smile at Shun. "Ne sensei, can we talk?" He looked at him with pitiful eyes hoping that sensei will approve.

Yuuki tourn around when he hear low whisper from Nao and said''Well you is misunderstanding im not hin love whit Shun-sensei, the only person im in love whit is Yukina-sensei so you can just back off from Yukina-sensei becuse he is mine not yours, Plus i understand Yukina-sensei more than you since he lost his parents and i sort of know that feeling since my parents are never home, they just visit me during holidays, so i know that feeling more than you since your parents are alive, so i have more chance on Yukina-sensei than you'' he said.

Shun stared at Nao with widened eyes, and he trembled for a moment. Why did the otherone look so miserable? What had happened? Was something wrong? `Calm down! Shun! You're a teacher. You can just stay calm, and hear what the student has got to say to you. It's your resbonsibility!´ Shun's expression went from panicing to a curious one. Now he was being cautious, and he wasn't trembling anymore. He intented to keep his cool and not go into the game the boys were playing.

"Sure we can Nao-kun, but could we do it here? I might be too busy to go anywhere from here." Shun said with a professional smile on his face. Actually he was saying to stay here just because he was afraid to face Nao alone. He knew that he was weak against Nao, who was so cool and confident. There was just no way that Shun could confront him alone.. and that was one thing that was embarassing him. He was supposed to be a responsible adult for gods sake!

Nao faced Yuuki again and glared, "I'm not going after Yukina-sensei. I've given him up a long time ago ever since you came. Now I want you to stay away from Shun-sensei, he's mine got it?" He rolled his eyes and grabbed Shun's wrist. "Please sensei, can we go somewhere other than here?" He pleaded and begged to Shun. He never thought the day would come that he'll beg like this to someone. Nao always knows his self as confident and independent but if it's about Shun-sensei, he'll always get lost and be able to go down for him. He just wants to confirm something. Hoping for sensei's approval.

Shun's eyes widened, and his body tensed in an odd way. He stared at Nao, and couldn't say anything for a while. His heart was beating like a crazy, and a cute blush took over his cheeks. What was this feeling?

`What is Nao talking about? I'm... his? No way... no way... What is this feeling? My heart...´ Shun was panicing now. He had thought that Nao was after Yukina-sensei. He even kissed the other teacher and all that. What was this? Was Nao playing with him? If it wasn't like that, then what was it!?

"Ah I'm... Y.. Yeah we can." Shun murmured, still being utterly confused. His heart was fluttered and he couldn't almost even breath. He felt like he was dying soon. He couldn't even look at Nao's face. He didn't want to look like he was panicing at all. He was well aware that there was other students staring at him too, and he wanted to be professional. If Nao wanted to toy with him, he would just say that as a teacher he wouldn't have to endure that kind of humiliation... But why did Nao seem to be so persistent..? Why was he so eager about this... `It couldn't be that Nao is...´ Shun blushed to his own thougths and shook his head. No, there was no way that Nao would like him. He wasn't even cute, so why would Nao like him? He felt a bit miserable from his thoughts, but he just raised his head to flash a quick, sad smile at Nao. "Yeah, sure." He said, agreeing for the second time already.

Yukina sees the conversation between those guys...

"Ah, nao is after shun-sensei now..."

Yukina feel a bit irritated...

"Well.. isn't good?"

he goes back to his room...

"now, what should i do? is he just lie when he told me that he is irritated when yuuki kissed me? arrrrrggghhhh... i am normal... i like girls!!!!"

Nao was happy that Shun-sensei finally approved. Now he got this chance and he'll take it to clear everything up. He was about to leave with Shun-sensei when he saw Yukina-sensei staring at them. Nao suddenly felt shivers as he was thinking that what if Yukina-sensei heard everything. He decided just to approach him and ask. He held Shun-sensei's hand, bringing him with Nao. "Yukina-sensei...." He said with a low voice.

Shun shivered when Nao grabbed his hand. Nao's hand was warm and the grip was firm. It made Shun's heart skip a beat. When Nao took Shun in front of Yukina-sensei, Shun blinked abit. `Wha.. What is happening now?´ Shun could see that Yukina's face was full of irritation, and he swallowed noisily. Had he came in between of something..?

errrr... actually yukina is in his room.. lol... but that's okay... XD

----------------

Yukina sees that they are coming to his way...

"Yu-yuuki.. let's go to the library... you say you want to ask something right?"

he grabs yuuki's hand and he tries to not looking at those two peoples eyes..

Yuuki so suprized on Yukina-sensei and said'' oh sure we can do that Yukina-sensei, becuse im have something to tell you''

((Aww~ I really love that `Yukina-sensei~´ ^^ )) And since anyone else isn't taking the story forward, I'll try to do something x''D

-----------------

Shun stared at Yukina and Yuuki with widened eyes. He surely had no idea what was going on between all those three guys. A teacher and two students... It was really confusing when he knew nothing. Everyone else knew where they were going, and what everythinh meaned, but Shun had no idea.

Maybe to ask for help, or maybe to just check on Nao, Shun turned his head to the direction of the boy who was a bit taller than him... And his chest hurt once again. Nao's face was that of an abadoned child's face, and it had a weary, sad expression on it. Shun's gaze fell to the floor.

`So he really does love Yukina-sensei then... Was I just getting played?´

Suddenly tears accumulated into Shun's eyes, and he felt really hurt. Even if anyone had said that they loved him or anything, he still felt hurt. Shun yanked his hand away from Nao's hand, turned around, and started to run, covering his face with his hands. He didn't want anyone to see him cry. He felt so stupid for believing that the students we'ren't just playing with him.

`Why did I believe them? Why...?´

eeh? you love him? XD

awww thanks~

gotta off for three days... Q.Q

oh, i'm gotta miss this RP....

------------------------

Yukina sees shun is crying...

"Oh! it is my fault that he is crying.. what should i do??" he became panic and he releases yuuki's hand..

"I'm sorry shun, i didn't mean to make you cry..."

he takes out his handkerchief and the rub it gently to shun face..

"Are you okay?" he ask to shun..

>__

--------------------

Shun blinked lightly, raising his head to see who had stopped him from running. And there was Yukina, gently wiping away Shun's tears with a soft handkerchief. Shun was confused. Why Yukina apologized to him?

"Yeah... I am. Thank you..." Shun managed to say with his sobbing voice. He really hated himself for being so childish. Even more embarrassed he was about the fact that someone saw his crying face. He swallowed hard and improved his eyeglasses a bit. He tried to hide his face behind them, but it was kind of imbossible.

"Don't... Don't worry about me... It's not your fault at all.." Shun said, and managed to bring a fake smile to his face. He just wanted to get away from Nao and Yuuki. He didn't want those two to see him like this.

Nao woke up from his state when Shun-sensei suddenly yanked away from his grip. He turned around to chase Shun-sensei but stopped as Yukina-sensei got to him first. At this very moment, he doesn't know what to do anymore. He's so confused more than ever. He couldn't think as the throbbing in his heart gets more and more painful any minute. "Why do I have to endure this?" he whispered. After minutes of thinking, he just decided to grabbed Shun-sensei once more. Before walking away with sensei, he looked at Yukina-sensei and said, "Sorry sensei. I'll explain it to you later since you have Yuuki now." He cast a bitter smile at Yuukina, looking totally hurt and depressed. And with that said, he leads Shun-sensei to an empty corridor. He inhaled deeply and exhaled. He then began, "Sensei, do you want to know anything?" He said with this head down. Not having enough courage to look sensei in the eyes.

Shun startled, feeling Nao's touch again. The warmth brushed his body again, sending hot flushes trough his every cell. It made his body shiver in a comfortable way. Even though it felt good, it still made Shun feel uncomfortable. He had no idea what was going on right now. It was clear that Nao did love Yukina-sensei, but he didn't know if Nao loved him too... Or was the boy just being friendly towards him? He wasn't able to yank his hand away again even if his brains ordered him to stop right now. His heart just told him to tighten the grip.

When Shun got pulled to an empty corridor, he let out all the air from his lungs. He hadn't breathed at all for few minutes maybe? And now when he breathed again, it made his head spin. He noticed he was still holding Nao's hand, and it seemed like the other one didn't hold hands with him anymore. He quickly let go of the warm hand, and put his both hands against his own slim, aching chest. His heart was beating like a crazy once again, and at the same time it was aching and hurting.

Shun blinked just once when he heard Nao's question. He also noticed that Nao wasn't looking at him. Nao's face was directed towards the floor, and Shun could just imagine what kind of sad expression was ruining the handsome face. Shun hit himself mentally.

`It's your own fault. You were the one who came in between of them. Why did you come? It's your fault that Nao is hurt.´ -Someone spoke inside Shun's head, making Shun shiver in fear. Was he really the one who had ruined everything? Yes... Yes he was...

Shun couldn't bring himself to open his mouth and answer to Nao's question. Instead he raised his shaking hands, and wrapped them around Nao, pulling the boy into a tight hug. Even if Nao was a few centimeters taller than Shun, Shun still pulled Nao's head to his chest and brushed the spiky hair gently. He felt quilty and bad for making Nao sad and hurt. He knew he had no words that would comfort Nao, so this was everything he could do right now.