Teacher/Student Roleplay (Private between me, yaoifangirl and YaoiLoverfangurl19)

Macys

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Shiho Sasaki

• evemaid

• shimbamba

Nao was shocked as he felt a pair of warm arms embracing him. It took him several minutes to process what was happening. He blinked as he heard Shun-sensei's thumpin heart so close to him. It'll be great if that heart is beating for him. He straightened up and wrapped his arms to hug back Shun-sensei as well. Nao would be so happy if this moment lasts. 'Shun-sensei, are you in love with someone?' he asked mentally as he doesn't have any courage to tell Shun straight. He wondered and think of all the possibilities but brushed it all aside and just decided to try it and see the result. He unwrapped his arms from sensei and gripped his chin, tilting his head upwards. He looked at Shun-sensei's eyes and said "Sensei, hit me if you oppose." After that being said, he leaned forward and tiltwd his head slightly to the side aiminf for a better angle to capture Shun's lips into his. As Nao kisses Shun, he waited for his response.

Shun's eyes widened as he felt the soft, beautiful lips pressing against his. His heart was beating like a crazy, and he felt miserable. Now he was wide open to any attacks. He couldn't even think straight. This was something he hadn't expected, something he hadn't foreseen. Every cell inside his brain told him to stop this kiss.

`He's your student! You're just going to get hurt once again! He's a player, didn't you see it already! He was with Yukina-sensei too! A STUDENT!!´

But still, Shun just couldn't push Nao away. He opened his mouth slowly, to answer to Nao's kiss, blushing in embarrassment. He wasn't that much of an experienced kisser, and he knew that himself too. His body was beaten the second he let Nao intrude his mouth. He couldn't almost even feel his legs anymore. They were shaking, just like his whole body was doing. He put his hand to Nao's chest, gripping the shirt lightly, and shutting his eyes tightly. He didn't want to think about anything because he knew that it wasn't right to kiss a student... Even more wrong was to enjoy about it, and want it...

`Oh dear god, I've failed as a teacher... But.. Is it okay to be even a bit happy about this situation? Does this mean that Nao... likes me too..? Even... a bit?´

Nao felt the trembling body of Shun-sensei. In order to keep Shun-sensei standing, he pressed sensei's body against the wall and wrapped his arm around his waist. He felt happy that Shun-sensei gave him permission to kiss him. With that, he took the opportunity and deepened the kiss. He shoved his tongue inside and explored the wet cavern, claiming all the spaces as his. To his shock, Shun-sensei responded to his kiss. It was different from what he was expecting. He thought he's going to push him and hit him but he didn't. As the kiss grew longer, he couldn't control his self anymore. He can't hold it back wants to own everything of Shun. He snapped and pushed his body against Shun's and held him closer. He snaked down his arm from sensei's waist to his stomach. He unbuttoned the lowest button and get a firm touch of Shun's tummy.

((uh..uhm here it Nao felt the trembling body of Shun-sensei. In order to keep Shun-sensei standing, he pressed sensei's body against the wall and wrapped his arm around his waist. He felt happy that Shun-sensei gave him permission to kiss him. With that, he took the opportunity and deepened the kiss. He shoved his tongue inside and explored the wet cavern, claiming all the spaces as his. To his shock, Shun-sensei responded to his kiss. It was different from what he was expecting. He thought he's going to push him and hit him but he didn't. As the kiss grew longer, he couldn't control his self anymore. He can't hold it back wants to own everything of Shun. He snapped and pushed his body against Shun's and held him closer. He snaked down his arm from sensei's waist to his stomach. He unbuttoned the lowest button and get a firm touch of Shun's tummy.

Shun's back arched, and a moan escaped from his lips into Nao's mouth as he felt his student's hand touching his tummy. When Shun's hand had been touching Nao's hand, it had felt warm, but from under the shirt, on his belly, Nao's fingers were ice cold, and they sent shivers running down Shun's spine. It didn't feel bad at all though.

Shun blushed in embarrassment, and pulled back from the kiss, though he didn't let go of Nao's body. His hands were locked to Nao's neck and there was nothing he could do to it. He pressed his forehead against Nao's chest, and gasped loudly, cheeks as red as tomatoes.

`No way! Was it me who let out that sound? No frigging way!!´

"Mmm... Nao... We're at..mmm... school.." Shun whispered, trying to keep back the embarrassing voices that were threatening to come out from behind his lips. Shun kept his lips tightly shut when the voices were going to come, and that's why they came out as a pleasured humming. He ran his fingers trough Nao's spiky hair, trying to breath steadily, but only way he could breath right now was to gasp in slight pleasure. Nao's hands were like magic on his skin.

Nao felt so happy when he heard the moan coming from Shun-sensei. He never thought that he can pleasure sensei like this. Just from thinking about it, one part of his body has the most reaction. He felt this and is fully aware that they are in school. But as of the moment, he couldn't think of anything but one.

"Sensei, I couldn't hold back anymore." He inhaled deeply. "C-can we do it?"

Even he can hear his deep breath intakes. He feels so hot right now and wants something a man would do to solve it. He looked at sensei with hopeful eyes but doubt that sensei will approve since their relationship is nothing but a student-teacher (as of now, that is.)

i-i am sorry for my late reply.. >.

anyway, i'm back as yukina~~

---------------

Yuuki asking yukina if he is okay or not but his mind still floating to somewhere..

is he jealous? but why would he? and what does nao mean by having yuuki?

he is totally confused and when he snapped out from his thought, nao and shun already go...

"Ah, i'm sorry yuuki.. sorry for involving you to my immature feeling... what do you want to say to me?"

he smiled a bit and try to hide his tear....

Yuuki so on Yukina and said'' well Yukina-sensei i whant you to know that I love you very much. But i understand whis you dont feel the same way and just see me as your friend'' he said white litte bit tear in his eyes.

(welcomme back Shiho Sasaki, we have missed you)

yukina shocked to see yuuki is crying in front of him...

he wipe yuuki's tear..

"I-i am sorry.. i can't reply your feeling but i know your feeling... i'm really sorry.."

he touches yuuki's hair and pats his hair...

-------------

aww.. you can call me shiho.. hehe.. or you can make me a nick name if you want to.. XD *slap*

Yuuki so on Yukina and said'' its okey Yukina-sensei i guess we are friends then, But whis you dont love me, Who do you love then?'' he asked whit a smile.

can i call you Shiho-kun?

"who do i love?"

he blushed for a sec...

"i think i don't have someone that i like now.. if in the past i guess yes... hehehe..."

-------

okay~~ X3

Yuuki smiled and answert back'' Well the i whonder on is, can i live whit you? is so sad to live alone and my parents dont come back before June, so can i live whit You?'' he asked.

"eeeeehhhhh??? live with me? b-but my place is so small... a-and for teacher and student living together is a big no-no!"

after he reject yuuki, he can't stand to see if yuuki's going to cry again...

he confused but after that he says: "Oh, okay... b-but only until june... i will take care of you..."

he gives his little finger to make a pinkie swear with yuuki..

"Promise me that you will not tell someone about it!"

Yuuki he gave his litte finger To Yukinas finger and said'' Yes i pinkie swear that and thank you so much Yukina-sensei, no more boring alone time to me, I really hate me parents for leave me alone, That have happend since i whas ten years old''

"good then.. i guess you better movin' the class is start... see you yuuki.."

he pats yuuki's head again and leave him..

when yukina is going back to his room he sees nao and shun-sensei are kissing..

his heart hurts again.. his inner heart tells him to interrupted them, but he just can't do it..

Shun swallowed noisily, shivering when Nao's gaze had locked him inside the little prison he was in right now. He was breathing loudly, trying to get a hold of his own thoughts. It wasn't easy though. Nao was making everything mixed up in his life. His number one priority had always been that `don't touch the students!´

`Well I'm not the one touching a student right now... right?´ He asked inside his head, trying to not feel as quilty as he already did. Nao had came into his life, and made it to one, big mess in just one day. Shun was so confused that he didn't know what to do anymore... but there was one thing he was sure of... He did like Nao in that way.

Hot flushes went trough Shun's body when he desperately tried to find his senses again. He ran his shaking fingers trough his hair, glancing to the floor at times, not knowing what to think about this whole situation anymore. He liked his student, and he wasn't sure if his student liked him too... And the worst thing was that he wanted Nao... Just like Nao wanted him, he too wanted Nao. He wanted to do it with Nao so badly that it hurt, and it made him clench his hands.

`You're at school stupid!! Not here...!´ Even though Shun tried to deny it inside his mind, he raised his head to Nao's face, and let their eyes met. That was enough. Shun pressed his lips again Nao's pulling the boy into a passionate kiss, wrapping their tongues together. As the kiss grew longer and hotter, Shun pulled away, breathing loudly against Nao's lips. He couldn't bring himself to look Nao in the eyes as he answered to the younger one's demand with a weak whisper: "T...take...me.."

Yuuki whas very happy now, From torward on he is going to live whit his love of his life Yukina and he whas walking to his class and sat on his pult and dreamt about Yukina.

Aaaahhhh... I envy you guys, how come you all make such long and nice story? Щ(ºДºЩ)

I just can't do that.. (╥﹏╥)

------------------

"Nao you fool! You said that you want to explain to me but he's just playing with me! I hate him!

He leaves shun-sensei and naor alone in that place..

Yuuki waited on his Teacher and still daydreamt about Yukina.

I think you is making very sweet and nice story to Shiho-kun.