The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"I really do love this and we will have to do this more often." he said smiling and closed his eyes as he smashed more stuff.

"I finished a book do I have to go back?" He said groaning not wanting to do any more studying and just wanted to screw around and not do anything.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Hmm..how many more books do we have?" Aaron said as he reviewed the books they already had read. If they were ahead of the game, then they could take a decent break.

"Back to smashing sexy dragon" Snow gave him a quick peck before going to a mirror. He swung it real hard, the glass shattering into fine pieces.

"I think two more books or something like that." he said looking at him then yawning not sure what to do next but wanted to see about having fun with everything. Maybe we can make reading into a game of some kind." he said smiling.

Storm smiled and shattered everything in the room and smashed the stuff he was already smahing

"A game..? I am listening" Aaron asked with a small smile. "What did you have in mind?" He asked with a curious tilt of his head.

Snow was smashing more stuff and having a good time since he had Storm with him. He heard an announcement that their time was up, taking off his glasses. "That was fun! Lets come back soon!" He smiled wide

"I have no idea I thought we could come up with one as wen went along." he said smiling.

Storm smiled and took off the glasses. "Yeah that was fun I got to be myself and destroy things. Thank you person I can not see." he said smiling as he took off out of the room

Aaron chuckled as he said he had no idea for the game and to just make it up as they go. “Sure” He laughed, kissing his cheek.

Snow was happy Storm seemed to be much happier and enjoyed his time there. He held his hand lightly as they left the smashing place.

"What type of game do we want to play?" he asked smiling. "I mean we can cast all the spells first one to mess up looses?" he said

Storm even started to hum as he did so he was so happy that he didn't have to deal with anything and all his stress was gone. "Do you want to walk home or me to fly you home?"

“That works, and it does help us get practice in too so it’s a helpful game” Aaron smiled, getting up to find a place to play. “What’s the prize of who wins and loses?”

“Fly!” Snow said with a happy smile. He really wanted to fly again

Storm smiled and turned into his dragon form again and waited for Snow to get ready he laughed when snow told him he wanted to fly.

"Maybe if you cast a spell wrong you have to discard some of your clothes. The one who gets all his cloths off first the other one has to turn him on and make him cast spells while they are hard?" he asked.

Snow turned into his cat form, climbing up into Storms back. He smiled happily with a giggle as they took off into the air, making sure he had a tight grip.

“Of course you make it a dirty game..” Aaron said with a playful smirk. “Sounds fun, lets do it” He grinned, stretching his arms

Storm smiled and laughed as he took off into the air this time flying higher than you had before he was in a really good mood now because he let out a bunch of steam.

"You know it. And you think it would be fun to. All right I'm going to let you pick a random spell and begin." He said smiling. "Maybe make it a spell that we haven't used before."

Snow was giggling and laughing but held firm to Storms body. “Awesome!” He cried out with a big smile.

Aaron figures they would take turns, thinking about a spell to use first. He raised a hand and fired off the last spell he learned from the book.

" I'm glad you like this" storm said as he flew faster trying to make Snow happy

"So what was soupost to happen the spell looked right to me." He said looking at Aaron with a smile

“It was supposed to make a dense smoke. Looked okay to me” Aaron said with a smile. “Okay, your turn” He smiled, preparing himself.

Snow grabbed a little tighter when he went faster, a big smile plastered on his face. He timidly let his front paws loosen so he could hold them out like he was flying.

Mason looked at the next page and smiled he casted the spell and it was light smoke that turned into a rainbow.

Storm laughed at Snow and what he was doing, but he did take more caution flying around when b snow let go with his front paws

“Pretty..!” Aaron said with a small smile. “Okay, my turn” He said as he tried to cast a small cloud that rained. It ended up making a cloud that made little frozen flakes of snow. He sighed in frustration as he took off his shoes

Snow enjoyed himself for a bit before going back to holding Storm tightly.

"I like that out come better than that spell." He said as he casted av light spell, but it turned into lightening and shorted out the kitchen light. Mason cussed as he took off a shoe.

I once Snow was back down storm started to head to there house smiling as he did so

“Looks like we both started with shoes..” He said with a small smirk. He went to cast an energy bolt and was successful, smiling happily at the result.

“That was fun!” He said with a wide grin as he hopped off of the other. He turned into his human form again, flattening his hair.

"Yeah I know." he said looking at him then shook his head as he looked at the next spell and cast it. It was a water whip and it was really good and he did it right the first time. "Sweet." he said smiling.

"I am glad you like it." he said smiling as as flew home. "Yeah I thought I might let you try this out and feel the joys of flying you made me happy so I am making you happy." he said

“Oh, I have to try that one next!” Aaron said, moving to form a water whip. It turned to most before he could crack it, knowing water was never his strongest magic. He took off his socks and waited for the others turn.

“Flying Is so much fun! The wind through your hair or at least moving around you..wow!” Snow said with a big smile.

Mason smiled and looked at him. "Alright let's try this." He said the next spell happened to me dark magic he made a dark energy ball and the next part was a complex part he used levitation magic on the dark energy ball to move it around the room it was shaky at first but it did what it was supposed to do. "not sure if that was a fail or not because it was shaky at first but then I got it."

"I am so glad you like flying. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was younger. I felt like you feel so free." He said

“Hmm..tricky one” Aaron said as he thought it over. “It did what it was supposed to do and didn’t fail and then succeed. It was unstable but you did it so I’ll count that as a win for you” He said with a nod, it seemed fair. He made a fire spiral in his hand, it almost reaching the ceiling before calling it back. He was happy with the way it turned out.

“It does!” Snow nodded with agreement. “You feel free in the air”

Mason looked at the next spell. Mason took a deep breath and tried to make a light ball of energy. He made the ball of energy but it was light with black swirls in it. "I think this one might have felt I was trying to make light with no dark in it."

Storm took off and landed in front of their house.

“I’ll count that as a loss. While impressive, it wasn’t the spell you wanted to make from the book” He figured it was fair while he made a spell that was supposed to be a smooth stream of water but it was a stream of fire. “Water spells I swear..” he sighed as he took off his shirt.

Snows ears twitched,it sounding like their masters were busy with something.

Mason took office sock and sighed. "maybe you should not try the water although by all means only do water spell so you can lose." He said as he looked at the next spell and it was successful

Storm changed back into their human forms and sighed deeply. "I wonder what trouble are Masters are getting into."