The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"YAY Meat!" he said smiling as he walked over to the table. "I was looking for him, but food smells good and I want food." he said as he walked over and stole some meat and ate it.

Mason smiled as he set down at the table and yawned once again. "Alright i am here." he said as he set down not really all there half of his mind was still sleeping

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

"Meat I love meat." he said as he grabbed a plate and took it to the library to see where Snow was.

"Morning my love I am still tired." He said smiling and set down next to Aaron then looked around and saw his favorite foods. "Yummy."

"I'm glad you like it" Aaron said with a yawn as he made himself some coffee. He was not normally one for coffee but he had to wake up early to start cooking and he was exhausted.

Snow just finished booking the time in the smashing room, looking up to see Storm coming in with food. "Awake already? What time is it?" He said with a yawn.

"Thank you for making all this good food for me you should eat some as well." he said smiling and shook his head as he yawned once again and ate his food.

"Its almost 9 am. I woke up because you weren't beside me and I smelled food." he said sitting by Snow and ate his food as he watched what snow was doing.

Aaron made himself a plate once Mason started to eat. He loaded up on both meat and eggs, sitting down beside him and starting to eat.

Snows stomach growled as he blushed lightly in embarrassment. "I got up early to save us the space at the destroying stuff place" He smiled as he looked over the confirmation page.

Mason smiled as he ate all of the food that was on his plate and smiled as he did so. "Its really good and I love it so thanks for making it all for me." he said smiling.

Storm smiled and looked at Snow. "That sounds really good you know." he said looking at him. "Do you want some of my food I don't mind sharing with you ." he said smling

Snow nodded, not having eaten yet since he was busy. "I am starving" He said with a small smile.

"There is plenty to go around" Aaron smiled as he went to grab Mason a drink. He smiled as he set the cup down in front of him.

"Alright then eat some of my food, but not all of it I love my meat." he said smiling and kissed Snow's cheek. "When do we head out today?" he asked

Mason smiled as he started to drink come coffee as well. "Man I hate this stuff, but at least it keeps me up." he said

"I like mine with a lot of milk and sugar. I cannot for the life of me drink coffee black. Tastes nasty" Aaron laugh as he was almost done with breakfast.

"In an hour or two..And if you dont want me eating your food, then get me a plate" Snow said with a playful smile.

"Ahhh." Mason said and got up walking over to the counter and dumping sugar into the coffee before sturring it and bring it back to the table and started to drink it as he ate the food.

"I just said don't eat all my food you silly Angel." he said smiling

"I literally just said if you get me food I wont eat yours. Im hungry" Snow said with a small pout and big eyes. "Pleeeeeease?" He begged with a sweet smile.

Aaron yawned as he finished his breakfast, grabbing himself a bit more eggs. He left the last few sausages for everyone else.

"Oh god I'll do it if you stop your sweetness it kind of wants to make me throw up." he said sitting his plate down and looked at snow. "If you touch my food I will bite you since I am going to get food and just so you know I have better smell than you." he said smiling and left the room to get some food for Snow.

Mason got some more sausages and ate them as he watched Storm walk into the room grumpy and start to make a plate of food that wasn't all meat.

"You know you love it because it's me" Snow said with a small purr and a small pout when he was told it could make him throw up. He watched as the other left, not touching his food.

"Someone is grumpy? What, did Snow get hungry?" Aaron asked with a soft smile

Storm looked at him and groaned as he got all of his food for snow on the plate and headed back to the room that Snow was in and handed him the plate of food and grabbed his and started to eat.

"Something I learned is he isn't a morning person and he can't say no to Snow." Mason said smiling as he finished his food

"Thank you gorgeous" Snow smiled, kissing his cheek in thanks. He went to the food Storm brought him,starting to eat with a happy smile.

"Both important things...Sounds like me, just less grumpy. I am more painfully tired and unwilling to be up early. That and not being able to say no to you" Aaron said with a shy smile.

Storm started to eat his food again and sniffed it to make sure Snow didn't take any of it. "Good you didn't that makes me happy." he said as he ate his food some more.

"I know and I love that about you. No matter what you do you are so cute and I really like that about you." he said

'You were in the middle of getting my food. I didn't want to be that mean..Especially with today being rewarding you for good behavior" he smiled warmly as he ate.

Aaron blushed as he finished drinking his coffee, loving it when Mason called him cute.

"I am really happy about that so thank you for not doing that I was trying to be good and it was really hard for me to be good just so you know." Storm said smiling.

Mason drank all the coffee that he made and smiled looking at Aaron and kissing his cheek.

"I know, you did good. So smashing objects and me is the reward" Snow said with a small laugh. He finished his breakfast, feeling much better.

Aaron smiled softly when his cheek was kissed. He could get used to loving the morning if greeted by kisses.

"I am happy are we going a special place so I can do you?" he asked smiling and kissed him. Then gave him a hug as he ate more of his food smiling happy.

"Man I love you When we pass the test I will make love to you all you want." he said as he asked wondering what to do then he ate all of his food and put the plate in the sink as he started to read the books

Aaron turned a bright red, really eager to study and pass this test. He had a goal to work towards and he did want to pass for other reasons as well.

“The smashing room isn’t for smashing me. You have to save that for when we get back to our room. Then you can smash me in anyway you like” Snow said with a small purr

"So I bet you are more happy now that we have something to work on now." he said smiling and then shook his head and took a deep breath wondering what to do next. Mason walked over and started to read the books it was better now that he was happy that he could remember everything.

"Well who know I could smash you while I am smashing things." he said smiling and kissed him. "Can't wait for the smashing room."

Snow coughed shyly with a small blush on his face. ?Our reservation is in an hour on the edge of town. We don?t have to rush there but we should leave soon? He nodded

Aaron soon followed, grabbing a different textbook from yesterday. Studying was a bit easier with the spell and not as nerve wracking.

"YEah we can leave soon." he said as he finished his food and smiled. "So should we walk or fly?" he asked kissing snow and then yawning.

Mason went through a few books and smiled as he thought about it. Mason knew about all of the stuff when it was done. "I am glad that I can read fast and get everything in my head so fast."