The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

“Oh shut up! I still need to practice from the book” Aaron sighed with a small smile,going for a swirling fire around Mason and thankfully it worked despite his nerves.

“Hopefully not much..Is rather not have to help clean up their mess” Snow sighed as he timidly opened the door

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason laughed as he casted a spell for it to snow inside and it works for the most part it did what I was supposed to do but it fizzled out at the end.

"We have made just as big as mess as they are." Storm said as he walked into the house and shook his head and sees there Masters cast spells

“Would you call that a win? It did work but fizzled out..” Aaron said with a laugh as he was grabbing some snow.

“True..and they seem busy” Snow said to storm as they seemed to be taking off clothes and firing spells at each other.

"I have no idea I'll let you make the call." He said with a big smile he was just happy not worked snow wasn't his best.

"Kind of wondering what they are doing. It looks fun and weird." He said tilting his head to the side

“Hmm..” Aaron wanted to make a fair call and not just do it to win. “While it did what it was supposed to, it fizzled out too quick. I’ll call it a loss, we should hold our spells for at least a few seconds to count it as a win” He nodded, figuring it was fair enough.

“It does look weird but they seem to be having fun” Snow found a seat and watched, a bit curious what they were doing

"Alright that is fine with me." he said smiling as he took off his other shoe and looked at him. "Alright your turn." he said smiling and wondered what he should use next.

"Alright lets see what is up with them." he said smiling and looked at him as he took a deep breath and set down behind them to watch them and see what they were doing.

“I should have gone one shoe at a time..Tricky man you” Aaron laughed as he was already down to his pants and underwear. Too late now..He thought as he tried to cast a fireball but it was weak and flickered. “Damn it..” He said quietly as he dropped his pants.

“I think it’s some sort of contest..like strip poker” Snow whispered quietly as he continued to watch.

"I never said we had to take them both off at the same time, but you're too good and honest to take them off one at a time." Mason said as he casted a spell and it would wrong again he took off his other sock.

"that's what it looks like to me this is pretty weird but interesting at the same time." Storm said as he looked from snow to both of the Masters

Aaron stuck out his tongue, knowing Mason was right and he never did specify so he was to blame. He casted another spell involving fire and it turned out right. He was just in his underwear so he had to work hard.

Mason smiled as he looked at a harder spell. Mason was uping the spells he took a deep breath and mixed spells. He levitated the stuff in the room and made dark magic dance around the floating objects he left it up for 10 seconds before it became unstable and the objects fell to the ground.

“I’ll give you that as a win for mixing it up and being impressive! You also held it for long enough” Aaron smiled as he figured he should try something like that. He made a fireball and turned it into a handful of roses successfuly

"Sweet that was great as well." he said looking at him then laughed. "You are so great you know that and I love everything about you. "He said as he did another combo and did it right.

“You’re the one whose perfect” Aaron said as he tried to get more complicated with the magic, forming a heart from fire with tiny fire cursive with bright blue flames saying ‘I love you’ in the middle

Mason smiled and made the same thing but with dark and water magic. "I hope you love this I really do love you and I don't know what to do any more. Alright next should we do a big spell?" he asked

“Want to do it outside on the off chance it goes crazy..? Or maybe we should keep it in here so it doesn’t spread like crazy? Up to you” Aaron asked, not sure what to do

"Yeah we can always clean up in here so lets do it in here." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed not sure what else to do. "Anyway how are you doing? its your turn." he said

?Here goes nothing I guess..? Aaron said quietly as he stuck out his hand to cast a dragon made of fire. It curled around him, letting out a puff of smoke through its nose before disappearing

"I think I stabbed my back," He said closing his eyes from the pain. There was a hole in his back from what ever he hit on the all. "I guess this counts as a loss." he said smling

"Damn that sucks." he said looking at him and closed his eyes. "Good thing I am wearing two shirts today." he whispered he didn't know why he wore two shirts today but he was kind of glad he did.

“Excuse me? Say what? Did you only suggest the stripping part because you wore a lot of clothes?” Aaron said with a questioning look. “Of course you would..” he sighed with a smile as Mason was all healed up.

Mason smiled. "Well I started to wear two shirt a while go." he said looking at him then yawning and looked him in the eyes as he took off his shirts and looked at him. "Alright your turn do you want to try that spell?" he asked

“Might as well you cheating clever man” Aaron rolled his eyes but did smile. Mason was clever..that’s what he loved about him. He decided to try the same spell, hoping for a success or at least not a big self injury