The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Aaron attempted a fireball crackling with lighting but it ended up zapping his hand, wincing at the pain. ?Son of a..dammnit that hurt!? He said with a growl as he went to heal himself

Storm laughed and shook his head it was getting good.

Mason smiled and casted another spell and it was a big fireworks that was controlled display. Mason smiled at he was happy about what he did

Aaron bit his bottom lip, trying not to moan out loud. How was he supposed to do a spell after this when he got hard? It would be...hard

Snow wasn’t sure he should be watching this, burying his face in Storm. It was still funny regardless

Mason smiled and pulled away when he was sure Aaron was nice and hard then he went back and casted a spell it back fired and he took his pants off.

Storm hugged Snow thinking it was cute that he was hiding, but it was getting to the good part

Mason smiled and looked at him. "Impressive even hard you casted it ok, but I know you can do better." he said laughing and casted another spell smiling as it was correct. Knowing that Aaron now knows he did this on purpose.

Mason laughed and threw a darkness ball at him laughing as he did so. "Man I have never had this much fun before." He said smiling. "If you make another mistake you have to cast while I a sucking you."

“Don’t tempt me now..I’ll want to do it on purpose” Aaron said with a chuckle as he tried to focus. He was already hard and wanted Mason to just take him right then and there. Focus Aaron..focus..Aaron thought as he castes a ball of darkness with spirals of fire surrounding it.

Aaron tried raising his hand to do another spel but was only getting tiny sparks of fire. “F-fuck.” He said with a small groan, finding it hard to focus.

Snow watched as his master was getting sucked off trying to perform magic. He tried not to think about getting horny and doing it with Storm, wanting to see how this ends

Mason pulled back and casted a spell it was a good spell as water danced around the room. "First one to cum looses." he whispered as he went back to sucking him again and rubbing his balls because it was his turn.

Aaron groaned, trying to hold it in. You want to tease me Mason? Fine, game on! He used magic to conjure a hand that groped and rubbed teasingly over the others front before vanishing.

“You play dirty, I play dirty back..” Aaron said before his eyes widened at the solid ram into him. His knees buckled and he fell to his knees, sitting on the floor. He conjured a head of fire that was only warm enough to not burn him, each taking a turn sucking roughly on the others neck before the head vanishEd, pulling away

Snow nodded in agreement. “Reminds me of you” He whispered quietly..

Aaron smirked when the other kissed his cheek, casting the mage hand made of fire this time to unzipped the others pants and stroke him off while another magic hand glided up the others shirt

"Hey I am not the one that lost you know that." he said smiling.

"Damn is it bad I want to keep watching this and just keep doing this?" he asked looking at him then smiling. "I wonder what is going to happen next."

“I still haven’t cum yet..and you played it one sock one shoe style, I’d still have clothes” Aaron said as the hands teased the others tip and the one on his best tweaked the others nipples