The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"I thought I was going to brake things.....So I get to break things and have you as well. Damn that will be a good day them." Storm nodded as he grabbed some junk food and started to eat it. "Yum." he said.

"Maybe I really don't know," he said looking at him and then yawning once again

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“See? I’ll make sure you get to cause some mayhem and destroy me tomorrow if you’re good enough today” Snow giggles, grabbing some celery himself to nibble on.

“I am going to help Storm and Snow put away the food and seee what I need to prepare ahead of time for dinner” Aaron smiled, giving. Him a deep kiss

"I will try to be really good." he said smiling and closed his eyes then took a deep breath wondering what he should do next and was kind of excited about smashing stuff.

"Alright. Make a light lunch for everyone as well I am sure everyone will want lunch." he said smiling and kissed Aaron

“Sounds good. I’ll make sandwiches and then do some meal prep” Aaron smiled as he made his way jnto the kitchen.

“Good..All the smashing you want, well..all kinds of smashing” Snow teased with a tiny smile

"Sounds good." he said smiling as he started to read the book again sighing as he did so.

"YAY." he said smiling as he ate some more of the junk food. "Oh want to see what I found out you could do on the internet?" he said to snow smiling.

“I’m frightened but intrigued” Snow chuckled as he wondered what sort of trouble Storm got into.

Aaron started to make them some sandwiches loaded with plenty of meat for Snow and Storm, making one for Alex as well

Storm smiled and took him to the bedroom where he had the computer. "Have you ever heard of area 51?" he asked looking at him as he turned the computer and showing Snow what he did.

"Thank you for making them for us you always make the best food." He said smiling and kissed his cheek

"Oh dear god, you made a meme..." Snow just shook his head, trying not to bust a gut laughing. So many people were jumping on this 'Storm Area 51' meme event and it was hilarious.

"It's just a sandwich.." Aaron said with a small blush when he was kissed.

Storm smiled and laughed. "Its so funny I didn't know that it would take off this much." he said smiling. "Do you like it I am guessing most people like it." he said laughing.

"Doesn't matter what you make when you make it its good." he said

"I will give you that....It is funny. And a non destructive way to be evil, making memes" Snow said with a soft smile. It was not terrible to get some evil and cause mischief in that way

"Stroke my ego some more..' Aaron teased, giving him a kiss before giving him his sandwich

"Still evil tho right. I do wonder if anyone will show up to do this or not." he said smiling. "That would be the best." he said laughing. "I wonder what other memes I can make."

"I don't know if I should stroke it any more or not." he said smiling and kissed his cheek

"Go nuts" Snow laughed as he kissed his cheek. It seemed relatively harmless and it made Storm happy.

"Awww come on, you like stroking me" Aaron teased with a playful smile and a small wink.

"Yay this is fun I love making Memes." he said with a huge smile on his face as he started to make more memes. "Hey you might want to go and see about your guy I haven't seen him in a while."

"I do like stroking you in all ways I'll show you after we get out guest gone." he said

"Okay!" Snow smiled happily as he went to check up on Alex. He was gone for a few minutes before coming back. "I gave him some stuff to shave with so he could clean himself up" He smiled happily.

"I'd like that.." Aaron said with a small purr, giving him a kiss.

"You are just so weird you know that." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Always helping the people who need it." he said sighing.

"I like that as well." he said smiling

"Hey! Don't make fun of me for being good! Its who I am, your fault for falling for me" Snow turned a bright pink in the cheeks with a small pout, kissing him back.

"Okay, focus you" Aaron smiled, stealing a bite of the others sandwich. "Thats for stealing my breakfast"

"Your pout is so cute." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head. "You are something else you know that. I am surprised you fell for someone as evil as me." he said. Storm smiled as he said. "I love you my Snowy Angel from heaven." the best part he didn't say it in English he said it in the lost language of Atlantis.

He smiled and shook his head. "Ahhh a good boy for pay back." he joked

Snow's heart hammered and his face turned a bright red when Storm spoke in Alantian to him about how he loved him. He loved the way he voice sounded when he spoke it almost as much as he loved his voice in Ancient Greek...although he always loved his voice regardless. "I love you too Storm, my dragon from the depths" He spoke the first part in Alantian and the second part in Ancient Greek.

Aaron chuckled before he started the preparations for dinner.

Storm smiled and looked at him then replied in Ancient Greek. "I love how Ancient Greece and the lost language of Atlantis sounds. They sound so sexy." he said then kissed him.

He smiled as he ate his food and smiled. "What are we having?" he asked

"(AG-Ancient Greek)I think that is just you..I remember hearing you speak it for the first time and I swore my heart went right to Olympus" Snow purred, kissing him deeply.

"A large steak dinner, one of the best steaks you can get besides fresh from the cow" Aaron smiled wide