Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"I guess so as long as you don't become evil about to destroy the world then I think you will be fine." he said waling into the house and to the kitchen listening to Daniel say the food was almost ready. Noah nodded and walked to his master's office he felt him using magic so he put his hand on the door and gently sent a wave to let him know dinner was almost ready. Mostly because he didn't want to disturb him."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Daniel had heard that, and it made him nervous really. What would happen if something like that happen? Shaking it off, before he started to serving up three meals up for the three of them.

The master felt the wave, as he stopped his business in there before starting to get out of the room. Walking out as he went for kitchen, looking to see Noah. "You will have to learn how to control them more. You can't have them so free..." the master started to say but stopped when Lunar gave him a look.

"I am only learning and it looks like I am only person who actually knows about them," Daniel commented, pushing the food toward the other.

He sighed and shook his head. "Master please take it easy he just found out he can do this stuff you know." he said shaking his head then sighed. "So its going to be hard for him to control it and you could be helping him instead of not trusting him and trying to guilt trip him not to find out about his powers!" he said as a little vortex opened

Daniel jumped back, as Lunar was hissing over at the other when the vortex started to form. "Easy there, Noah. Just calm down, your causing that vortex..." Daniel started to say, trying to calm down Noah.

The master rolled his eyes, "Calm down kid. Right now before I have to use my own magic against you..." the master threatened.

"Why are you being like this master you are treating him like he is Evil!" He said getting more mad. Noah took a deep breath and the vortex went away. "Maybe we shouldn't had come if you are going to treat us both like that. You told me that you were strong, but could it be you just don't want me and Daniel together because our powers will be greater than yours?" Noah asked he had never stood up to his master before like this. "If you don't want to help I will go back home and find this out myself." he said

"Noah calm down the fuck down young man! Your letting your power work badly with your emotions," The master had said to him. Everyone seem to calm down, when the vortex started to disappear and was finally calm down.

The master was still silent, as he rolled his eyes when he heard that come from him. "I don't think that at all. You have it all wrong," he started to say, not really giving him an answer to the question that was at hand. Thinking about it, he just sighed, taking the food in hand, "Lets drop this conversation for now. Talk after we done eating," he said after.

Going to go sit to eat, he was silent as Daniel watched the master as he ate.

Noah wet and set a the table this was the first time he really got mad and the vortex showed up. Noah got his dinner out and started to eat it as he was shaking his head not sure what he should do or say next. He wasn't really sorry, but the stuff he said needed to be said

There was silence, as Daniel ate from the bowl as he was giving even some to Lunar who was eating right off the spoon. Patting the rabbit's head as it sat it on his lap, keeping it distance from both the master and even Noah too. Finishing up the food, he slowly got up from the table as he watched the two of them.

"Maybe I would be best that you leave. You seem to have your own views Noah...." The master mentioned.

After he got done he made sure that cloud was fed as well. When Noah heard the master he sighed he knew that was coming. The master never liked it when he got emotional that was why he left him in the first place. "Yeah it might be for the best, but I'm not leaving without Daniel and lunar." He said

"Of course, Noah. I would think you would bring them with you," the master said with a shrug of his shoulders. "When do you think you are leaving..?" the master asked then.

"Soon, or rather immediately. You are not making us welcome here," Daniel stated, rather suddenly.

Noah looked over a little shocked by Daniel suddenly saying that, but he looked at his master and took a deep breath. "I just need all the books you have on forbidden magic so I can study up on it and help Daniel myself." he said looking down. "I need them to help me find out how to train him and teach him. After I get the books I will leave." he said wanting to know the reason his master was acting like this. Noah looked at Cloud and even the dragon knew something was off about his master.

The master glared over at Daniel before turning to him, “yes I will go start collecting those things so you can leave...” he said before leaving for the magic study room.

Daniel let out a sigh, showing he was a little sorry for that. “I didn’t mean to say that to him..” Daniel said.

“Noah, everything is ready in the office. You can come collect it,” the master said,sending that magic message. He was still in the room, but all the books and notebook were there too. All tied together so it was easy to take around with.

"Thats fine Master is not being himself and I don't know why." he said shaking his head, "He is normally kind and sweet and would never turn anyone who needs help away." he said shaking his head some more and listened to the message. "Alright I am going to get the magic stuff do you want to get all of your things and we will leave?" he asked before leaving the room and going into his masters study and got the books and stuff. "I don't know what happened to you master, but I am sorry." Noah whispered as he walked out of the study with all the books he needed.

Nodding his head silently, as he looked around. "Go do that, and I go collect everything else. Maybe we should leave this meal for him, and take the food we bought.." Daniel answered him, before giving a nod to let the other go.

Before Noah could get any further, the master had moved to grab hold of Noah to stop him going any more. "What do you mean by that? I have not changed, I have issues with his attitude and his control over his magic. It can hurt someone, and I don't think I can help him..." he said. "I am sad to let you go, but maybe you would be better teacher then I..you have always been more patient..."

Noah looked at him and shook his head. "No you have you use to be kind and caring. Taking anyone that needed help and helping them. You never acted like this before even when I went through the years that that boy is in now. Teenager act out and I did as well. Mine was only for a year and he is new to this world he isn't going to be the shy boy you found in me." he whispered and took a deep breath. "I'm just sad it had to be like this."

The master looked away, not wanting to face Noah or the truth that was coming from Noah. He was silent, not saying much before he finally spoke up. "I hear you but I still think you would be better teacher. Go on Noah, teach him well and prove to me he will be good. You can always contact me, just know. I am just rather worried and cautious around Daniel, i can sense something but I don't know what it is.."

"I'll call you if I need anything I promise and I feel something as well it can go either way with him. He needs to choose a side right now he is unsure, but is leaning towards good he just needs some to guide him." he said looking at his master then shook his head. "I promise I will work with him thank you for the books master." he said giving him a warm smile. "We are leaving the rest of the meal for you." he said as he got everything that he needed and started to walk out the door of the office

"I can tell that, but just watch out for those dangers. Those shadows seem to have mind of their own too..." The master mentioned. "Thank you Noah, now go on and teach him to be great one like yourself," he said before going back into the room.

Daniel waited around, having collected everything before he saw Noah coming back. "Hey, how did that go? I think he was just worried about you and what I could do.."

Noah gave his master a warm smile as he went to Daniel. "It went fine I have all the materials and stuff I need to teach you myself. He's worried that your shadows have a mind of their own. Part of it I think he is worried about me so I think you are right but that aspect. We can head to my house now. if you want to go faster I can warp us goes there but you would have to drag me in."

Exiting with the other, as Lunar made appearance on his shoulder. “I don’t know for sure. Maybe we can take scenic route back to your home, maybe explore more. I want to see more of this world truly, maybe even more of the city really. If that’s alright..”

"Alright thats fine." he said smiling and looked at him then smiled. "Well pick a direction and we will go that way and yeah we can go back to town. Do you want to get anything I figured we are walking to see the scenic route, but its up to you." he said smiling and looked at him then took his hand. Not really sure why he really grabbed Daniel's hand.

Daniel nodded silently, his eyebrow raised when his hand was grabbed after Noah stopped talking. Going along with more, "Well I want to see more and see if anything was missed. Like any special spots," Daniel said to him, going for the town. "Could we try local food too? Or see what the people make?" she asked.

"Sure we can." he said smiling and then headed to the town pulling Daniel along. "Alright we can try the food and get some for the road, but i'll tell you know its not as good as yours." he said smiling and then walked towards the town. "Point to what you want to try and then we will get it." he said smiling as they walked into town again

Daniel didn't mind he was getting pulled around, as he went along with Noah further into the town. "Yes let's do that, and maybe even pick up ingredrients," Daniel mentioned before he realized what he said. "Oh you think my cooking is that good? I don't think it is..." Daniel said.

Daniel looked around, spotting a small bake shop of sorts as he pointed over there. "We can get something probably savory or sweet there..."

"yeah your cooking is way better than anyone elses food here." He said smiling. "There isn't much sweet here sugar is for higher class.'' he said looking at him. "Wait I am wrong there is a place where we can get something sweet.''