Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"Well I am glad my food is better then anyone else," Daniel said with a light smile. Making a note of that, that wasn't how it was at home. "I didn't know that. Back in my world, anyone can get anything sweet from a bake shop. Even the kids can," Daniel mentioned, bringing up a little tidbit. "There is? Well let's go then," Daniel said, nudging the other along.

Daniel looked to where he could see Lunar, who was staying in the shadows and jumped from shadowed area to another area. "Lunar sure is protective. When your master was starting to act back there, i felt a change through the shadows. My emotions can be really effect them.."

"Noah!" Called out someone, who had came over to them. It was good looking male, who had moved to go give Noah a hug which made Daniel step back alittle. The male stepped back, "I can't believe you are in town again. I heard around town, so I thought to see my friend...."he said before turning to Daniel. "Oh hi...My name is Mark."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

Noah nodded and smiled at Daniel as he started to take him to the sweet place when he heard a voice and was pulled into a hug. "Hey Mark....I'm not going to be in town for long I am just passing through showing My student Daniel everything before I take him back to my house. Whats up mark I missed you last time I hear about you. You were going to start working a honest job or at least try. Daniel this is Mark, Mark this is Daniel. Daniel there is nothing to worry about I grew up with Mark. He is a good soul he would try to get me to use my magic to do weird things." he said

Daniel watched the two interact, as Mark playfully pushed Noah around. "So that's your student huh? Doesn't look like he belongs here," Mark commented. Mark had laughed more about what Noah said lastly, "Oh Noah, it wasn't that weird..." Mark said.

Daniel kept his hands to his side, but it was Lunar who was starting to get rather close, but stayed in those shadows still. "You know how to use..magic?" Daniel asked Mark.

"I know some magic but not as much as Noah. What can you do...?" Mark answered, questioning back. Daniel let out a sigh, not wanting to let his emotions or Lunar out of hiding. "Shadows..." he mumbled.

Noah smiled. "He is rare like me some day he might even be better with me with practice." Noah said smiling. "The only thing that Mark used his magic for was causing trouble. I have out with him most of my life before I moved away. Hey Mark we are going to have to get going soon we are gonna take the scenic route home and need to stop and make camp. Something doesn't feel right with my master so please check on him every now and then." Noah said

"Of course Noah, I think you will be a better teacher then even your own master too...." Mark commented. Mark rolled his eyes, as he went along with him. Shrugging his own shoulders, as Mark rolled his eyes again, "Dont say such bad things about me," Mark commented under his breath.

Daniel nodded his head, as he pushed to try to get Noah moving along. "Let's get going though. I want to see that shop and get going..." Daniel had said.

Mark went move to get closer, before he was stopped. "What the hell, something had grabbed me," Mark said as Daniel moved to snicker a little, as Lunar moved to waved at Noah from the hidden shadows.

"yeah that must be his familiar. It doesn't lose anyone get to close and Daniel he isn't as bad as I say he is I just like to give him crap. Next time we are in town I will his you up and we can all hang alright." He said as he started to inch away

Daniel snapped his fingers, as Lunar had let go before letting out a hiss toward them. "Stay down Lunar," Daniel said to the shadows.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Yeah you are right. I'll let you go now," mark said to him.

"See ya it was good to see ya again." He said smiling as he took Daniel to the streets where the sweet shop was. "this is the only sweet shop that uses sugar." he said as he walked into the shop

"Yeah see you again," Mark said to him as they left him there.

Daniel went along, as he looked over at the other before they reached the little sweet shop. Entering the shop, he was in amazement. "Nice shop," he whispered to the other with a big smile starting to appear on his face.

"Did you not like him?" he asked and hugged Daniel and then looked around the shop. "What do you want to get? If you want I can see about getting some sugar so you can cook somethings." he said looking at him then looked at him not sure if he wanted them or not. "Its up to you."

“I don’t mind him. Thought he was a troublemaker that’s all..” Daniels aid with a shrug. “If I stay here long enough, maybe I will learn to like him more. Never know,” he said after.

“Those pastries look good,” he said pointing to some. “You don’t have to do that. I don’t want to burden, if I’m gonna be here. I should start to earn my own keep too.”

"We were like that when we were younger you can't help that he has cleaned up his act tho cleaned it up a lot and I will teach you the magic you need to know so you can do some of my work I do for the village. It more work than I can do along really." he said smiling as he bought the stuff that Daniel pointed to. "Anything else you want?" he asked

"Well I am glad we can learn from each other. Thank you for helping me out with teaching about my magic, even if I wont be able to use it when I go back to my own world," Daniel said to the other. "I don't know right now. Do we have enough supplies right now?" he asked.

"I think we do if we don't we can always hunt for food." he said looking at him and then smiling as he bought some more stuff from the sweet shop and bowed to them before leaving. Don't worry I will teach you all that you need to know about everything here." he said smiling. "Magic and what ever I have never met anyone like you so I am going to teach you about everything." he said smiling and looked at him. "Do you want to keep looking or head out?" he asked

"Yes we can hunt for food. With my shadows, it will make it easier for us that way," Daniel said to him. "I am very glad that you are willing to teach me, even after what happened..." he said after. Shaking his head, with his hands going into what pockets. "Let's head out now. Can I ask you something personal? Have you ever fell in love or had a crush of sorts?"

Noah looked at him and shook his head. "No I never have fell in love or had a crush. I don't know what love is." he said as he looked at him. "But I feel weird about you. I like you what about you have you ever loved or had a crush?" he asked

Daniel thought it was weird for someone to say that too, never felt love, huh? Shaking his head, try to clear his mind some. "You don't know what love is? I never heard that come from someone," Daniel commented. Hearing what Noah was explaining, he blushed a little. Maybe Noah did like him like that? He wouldn't push anything like that. "I do too. I have had both, even had people confess to me before.."

"Thats good so you know more about that than me I have lived alone or with my master most of my life and just didn't see the need in it. I was always studding to be the best and I did become the best." he said as he started to walk to the forest to start to head home.

"I do know more I guess," Daniel muttered with a shrug of his shoulders. Nodding his head, as he listened to what he was saying at the moment. "I guess I did need it, I also had more of a social life back where I was," Daniel said to him. "I think so too..."

Daniel started to walk with him, moving to let his hand run over the few trees that they walked by.

Noah gave him and slight smile. "Yeah I never really liked anyone. SO I guess I am new to the hole feeling and caring about people." he said walking deeper into the woods. "Tho I feel strongly about you ad I will stand up for you no matter what. I don't think that is the same as I have with Cloud." he said as he rubbed cloud's head who was nuzzling him

"But you don't seem like that. You seem to care about your old friend, but as a friend," Daniel commented with a smile on his face. "That is rather interesting...." Daniel said after. "You are very strong with Cloud," he said after before he moved to rub the head of Lunar who was on his shoulder.

"I guess, but I was taught to act nice around other people that is why I helped you out when I could. I was taught to be nice and kind and I always try to do my best when doing that." he said looking at Daniel. "He and cloud have been together for a long long time and we know what makes each other happy thats why I leave him alone in in his cave and visit him once a day he has everything he wants in there and I have thought about moving into the cave with him myself."

Nodding his head, as he listened to what he had to say. Thinking about it, before he shook his head though silently. "I don't think you should move into the cave..."

"Why I mean it can be nicer than my house and Cloud is in it so I would love to be with him more. Its gets lonely by myself and I know you will have to go home some time and if that happens I will brake even more. I have grown to like you and if I loose you...I don't know what I would do." he said sighing and shook his head.

Thinking about it some more, it started to make Daniel feel bad that he was even there and that he was causing this to the other. Pulling away from him, a loud growl came Lunar as it was noticing how it was eating up on the emotions that was coming straight from Daniel.

"There, there Lunar. I am fine," Daniel said, moving to go the shadowed creature that was on one of his shoulders. "S-Sorry about Lunar. I think they eat off my negative emotions too.."