Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

"I think it will, I do believe in that," Daniel said to him. "It feels weird huh? I guess it would be since you never did it but maybe it was the same for when your own master taught you about your own magic. Like a weird little tradition..." Daniel explained to him. Nodding his head in agreement, before completely drying himself off. Starting to get back into his clothes, but kept his shirt off for now.

"I think we needed that after those past days..."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah the water felt really good maybe with your help I can make some of the things I have thought of to help us out at my house." he said smiling. "And I guess so I still don't understand why my master was scared. I mean it was really weird how he was treating you." he said sighing and shook his head. "I am sorry about him. When I was growing up he was better." Noah then dried himself off and got dressed. "I will do my best to train you in everything I know." he said sitting down and closing his eyes.

Nodding his head, not saying that much about the moment as he kept his mouth shut. When the topic of his master, he made a point, "My magic would be considered that people are more bad. Thats what I thought," Daniel said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I am also not part of the world, and I may cause something to happen," Daniel said more after. Moving over to Noah, placing his hand on his shoulder, "Dont worry about it and I bet you will.."

"Since we all are packed to go, let's decide where we want go. Should we just collect some water from here for later?" Daniel asked then.

"I can make water for drinking. My magic water will be better for us anyway this stream has stuff I don't know in it. As for you magic. Yes its more towards the evil side, but no just because you can use black magic doesn't mean anything a person can choose who they want to be in life." he said looking at him and smiled. "Well we were heading to my house and you wanted to take your time so you never know why don't we head up that way and see about going with the flow." he said wondering if he was making any since. Noah was still pretty tired and didn't know what to do.

"I guess you are right, I just thought we could make it drinkable," Daniel mentioned to himself. "I bet that is not what people think though. People all have their different views and I am glad to be near someone who thinks positive about my magic use and style," Daniel said after. Nodding his head, as he went along with that. "Let's do that then. We can do it, and maybe we can discover something new or something good on our travels back to the house.."

"Alright lets get back to camp and head out." he said going back to the camp and grabbing his backpack and took down his spell. "Alright my house is south of where we are now." he said as he waited for Daniel to get ready to go. "Flying back would be faster, but now that we know what you are it will be easy to train you." he said smiling

"Yeah let's go back to the camp, we can head there," Daniel said to him but watched him write the spell. "That is good, that doesn't sound too far away from here," He said to him after. "That's really great," he said starting to walk back to the house as he looked over at it. "I think It will be easy to help out more..."

"Yeah lets go and head to my house. It will take a long time. Maybe we should try to train on the way, but that is up to you." he said as he started to walk more and then yawned not sure what to do or where to start as he started to walk on there way towards his house.

"Yeah let's head to the house," Daniel said with a smile on his face. "Train on the way?" Daniel asked him, now curious about this situation. Starting to walk along side of them, the shadows followed behind them in any way matter. Walking with him, looking to other male, "What do you mean by training? I want to know more."

"Yeah train on the way. Like we can use water magic to water the plants as we are walking it helps out with everything that we can do." he said smiling and looked at him. "Lets see I am trying to think of a way. I know when we stop I can try to have you help me out with setting up camp." he said as he walked more heading towards his house for the day.

"That would be something useful. To learn on the way, and it would more hands on type of training. Not the type from the book...." Daniel mentioned. "That is very true, I am rather willing to learn more about magic. Even my magic would take more of a spotlights then other types. Mine I guess will be unique like that fire was," Daniel said, as he walked with him

"Yeah what I don't know is if it will be drinkable or kill other things because of the darkness. So I don't really know if we should try it or not you know what I am saying." he said looking at him

Daniel nodded, and stopped where he was before his body leaned against nearest thing which was a tree. Leaning his body against there for a moment of silence but finally spoke, "Thats why it may be harder for me to do other magic. Since this type of magic just seems to take over," daniel mentioned. "You know, i never thought this would be type of stuff I would have to ever deal with..." daniel muttered before starting to walk again now.

"it's up to you if we need to we can figure out how to isolate your dark magic so you can use other magic and then you can add your dark magic to it whenever you need to. It'll be a challenge for me but I do like challenges and that is completely up to you if you would like to partake in it or not. It most likely be an experiment so I don't know the possible outcomes. I mean it's a 50-50 chance either way." Noah said as he looked Daniel in the eye as he stopped moving. No one wanted to see what his reaction would be. When Daniel started to walk again Noah followed him but he still remained looking at his face to see if he could tell what he was thinking.

"Yes I do want to try. I want to learn how to do that," Daniel said to him with a nod of his head. "I dont know what to think right now. I want to help out and help out myself out more..." He said after.

"That sounds the best. Once we get back to the house," Daniel agreed, continuing to go along with him before they had somewhere but Daniel stopped though, looking over at some tree. The tree had opening in it, but it had shadowy glow in it. "That looks weird..." he said going over to it. "It looks like one of those portals.."

Noah walked over to the tree with Daniel. "Are you sure. That is weird it should not be here or even in that tree for that matter." he said sighing and shook his head wondering what was going on and what was happening to this world it seemed so different from before and he both wanted to know more about it and study it.

"I know it not like that. Maybe things will start to appear more since I came here, maybe it's a good thing. I want to investigate more...." Daniel told him where he moved to put his hand through it before taking his hand back out of it. "That felt so weird. Try it.."

"I don't know if I should." he said, but stuck his hand in there anyway. "Wow it does feel weird I wonder what it is doing here?" he asked looking at it then sighed and didn't know what to do next. "huh I am not sure what to do with it."

"Just try because it may feel different between the two of us. That looks more like my magic or a type like that..." Daniel said to him. "I don't what is doing here. Maybe I should ask Lunar, since he may know something..." Daniel said after before he whistled out for Lunar who appeared nearby, coming out the shadows as it looked between them. "Yes Master?" Lunar asked.

"Do you know about ths" Daniel asked.

"Oh those our shadow portals. They appear in this world and our realm, the realm where we all come from..." Lunar said plainly.

"What do you mean a portal to your world?" He asked looking at both of then and then at it. "You mean on the other side of this is where you came from?" Noah said as he looked at it more and wondered where it was and what it was doing now why here and why now? Noah didn't understand what was going on either

"What I mean, a portal to the world where we came from. Its something that lets you travel you through our world and back out," Lunar explained. "Yes i mean exactly that..." Lunar said more.

"I think it seems to have more. Let's just ignore it for now, but one day I want to explore. Explore through them..."

"I guess we can I never thought of doing something like that before you know." Noah said but he did want to see what was on the other side and really wanted to go into it. "I'll make a note of where its at and we can come back here when we feel its right. Lets continue to my house for now." he said

"Really? You would think you do that..since your master would have maybe taught you something or you did on your own," Daniel mentioned. "What if its not here..." Daniel then questioned.

"THe portals move with the master. Always moving and change for him~" Lunar said, jump be on the shoulders of it master as nuzzled body into him