Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

He shook his head. "Don't worry about it Daniel. Its not something that I should of told you about." he said as he started the long walk home. Cloud knew something was wrong and nuzzled him. "Hey boy I am fine I promise." he said with a smile it was a fake smile trying to make cloud happy. "I'm sorry lunar and Daniel I shouldn't of let you know how lonely I was." he said shaking his head feeling bad that he made Daniel feel bad

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"You should be able to tell someone, if you are starting to get close to someone..." Daniel said to him. Noticing the fake smile, that made him upset, before he moved to pin the other against the nearest tree. Lunar had jumped off, but had grabbed Cloud to keep him at bay and in shadowed prison.

A glow was in his eyes, as he let out a growl. "Don't you dare start lying and putting on that fake smile of yours. I had too much people with that on their face..." he said before slowly stepping away from him.

Noah blinked as Cloud was thrown into the shadows and he was pinned against the tree. Noah looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I just didn't want to make you sad any more. I don't like seeing people sad I shouldn't had brought it up to you. I'm sorry." He said he didn't even beg to be let go he just looked Daniel into the eyes. When Daniel released him he just looked at him like nothing happened.

"Fine I won't give you a fake smile and tell you I will be find when you are gone. The truth is I have never felt alive like I do right now when I am with you and if you leave me I don't know what I would do without you I need Cloud and he needs me." He said looking at Daniel and gave it to him straight. "If I had my way I wouldn't send you home and keep you here forever, but that is not fair to you and your family. So when you are ready to go home after I teach you everything I know. I'll send you back and I'll deal like I always do. Is that what you wanted to hear? That is the truth and I am not lying to you. Now if you can please let cloud out of the shadow prison." he said not once did Noah's voice sound mad he was just stating the facts.

"If I can when the time comes I'll go to your world, but if you choose to go I will try to take care of lunar and cloud." he said looking at him and sighing. Noah had already got attached to Daniel which was going to make it harder to let him go when the time came. In one way he hopped it never came to that. Noah took a deep sigh and felt better. "Sorry to lay that all on you like that. "I am getting close to you Daniel and I am scared that I am going to lose you or worse you won't feel the same way about me." Noah said looking at him as he cupped Daniel's face and smiled at him this time it was a real smile and not a fake smile. "Thank you for that push I needed it." he said as he kissed daniel on the lips gently then pulled back.

Cloud was trying to get out of shadow prison scared of what was going on and roaring as well.

"Its ok Cloud emotions ran high there just calm down." he said looking Daniel in the eyes.

With those words cloud started to calm down.

Daniel was rather silent, not saying anything but Lunar started to release Cloud from shadows especially when the kiss happened. Moving to give him a kiss back, before he stepped away from him. "You kissed me?" Daniel asked before chuckling. "I like that," he said before grabbing another kiss from him.

"Sorry Cloud, Lunar. My emotions were taking over me...and that's what my magic takes its power from..."

"Why didn't tell me that you didn't want me to leave? I would like to stay, I really didn't have a complete life and I am liking this life a little more. Even if i miss some modern things from my own world."

"I didn't know how you would react if I told you how I feel this type or relationship isn't the best life here. The reason why I didn't tell you how I felt is I didn't want to be the one you stay for if you have another life you deserve to be there with your family and friends." he said looking at him then pulled him close when he stole another kiss. "I promise that with magic you can bring some of the things you miss back. I would do it myself, but I don't know what you miss." he said looking at him and smiling. For the first time he didn't feel like he was holding back and was jumping into this with both feet. "I can't promise you that if you pick being with me will be an easy life Daniel. I want you to stay I really do." Noah said not sure why he admitted now lonely he was

Once cloud was released he went back to Noah's neck a little shaken by what just happened, but know when the kiss happened that everything was going to be ok.

"I want to be in your life currently," Daniel said to him with a nod of his head. "I am not even that close to family or that many friends," Daniel said after to him. Looking around, "I think that would be great. Bringing things back,"Daniel started to say. "I think this will be easy life," he continued to say before ending what he said.

Daniel held on Lunar, as he looked to him. "I think we both need to control our emotions. Like what happened there right then and what happened back at your master home..."

"we do need to learn to control our emotions. I'm so used to hiding them and bottling them up. It's going to be a little hard for me to show how I feel. I guess we'll both need to be patient with each other. Learn what makes each other mad and then take it from there." He said hugging Daniel. "I am so glad that you're going to try to stay with me. I don't want to be alone anymore." Noah whisper he didn't know if Daniel hurt him or not, but Daniel was one person he didn't want to lose. Noah wasn't sure when he started feeling these feelings, but somewhere along the line he started feeling them and they wouldn't go away.

"I am not use to doing that, but I guess i started to do that around you maybe. That is something we will need to work on," Daniel said to him. "I don't want to be alone either. I want to stay with you," Daniel continued to say. Looking around the room, before he started to walk again.

"I like using my magic more...." he muttered.

"I am glad that you are really happy." he said looking at him then walked with him. "I am happy that I have you and that you are wanting to stay with me. Even learn magic, you don't know how much it means to me." he said smiling and walked with him. "We can start on what ever magic you want. Just because you are good with dark magic doesn't mean you can do other magic as well. I would stay away from the light magic tho like making sun light and stuff like that." he said smiling and looked at him

"I think I do know, i think it means a lot to you...." Daniel said to him. "I do want to try elemental magic," Daniel started to say. "Like fire maybe, I think that would be cool..." he continued to say.

"Fire is pretty easy to do I can teach it to you when we stop for the night when I need to make fire. It should be simple to pick up. I even have something that might be able to help out." he said smiling a he grabbed Daniel's hand and started to walk more with him into the woods smiling

"I would like to know that. I would love to learn that really," Daniel said to him. "You have something that could help me? I want to know more," he continued to speak before he was grabbed by the hand. Walking more deeper, as he had turned rather silent. It wasn't long before they reach one of the many clearings, as he let out a sigh.

"Nice little forest clearing..." Daniel said, as lunar nuzzled him a little.

"What it is. Its a little fire stone to help new users out I didn't know if you would be a user or not so I went ahead and packed them. Thinking that master would be more help. I don't know why he acted like that. He wasn't the type to get spooked I wonder if something happened to him when I left him." he said thinking about it as he smiled when he came upon a clearing. "Do you want to rest here for a bit or keep going?" he asked

Daniel nodded his head, listening to what he was saying. "I like to try out the fire stone," Daniel said to him, showing how willing he would be to learn. "I wonder that too, maybe he had run in with a dangerous shadow creature before we had happened..." he said.

"I don't know for sure. Maybe we should...would it be good? I am still use to this stuff.."

"If you think we can keep going we can, but if your tired we should rest for the night." he said smiling and looked at him as he looked through his bag for the fire stone and found it in a box with the other elements. "Alright they might not look like nothing, but they are magic so be careful just don't touch the white stone unless you want everyone with you to scream in pain." he warned the white stone was the light stone that gave off light. "You will want the red stone." he said smiling showing him all the color stones in his box. "Its up to you." he said smiling as he took out the fire stone and it lit up slightly.

"Maybe we should rest for now. It is starting to get late now, and pretty dark too...." Daniel said as he saw the stones that were pulled out. Looking over those stones, he had nodded his head, "thanks for warning, for letting me know," he said with making a note about the white stone. Taking the red stone, he watched it light up, "let's do this.." It wasn't as bright, it was a little darker.

"Maybe its my own magic that causing this..."

"Maybe am it at the ground where you want to start a fire and let it the feeling go through you." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what he wanted to do next Noah started to make a dome and smiled as he started to get everything set up with magic. "Alright now all we need it a fire." he said smiling

Daniel nodded his head, as he got ready to aim for it but noticed that he was setting up something if the magic went erratic. Breathing in and out, as he let the magic flow into the stone and out of it. Aiming at the ground, before it shot out and to the ground. When the fire happened, it was small and moved around with some darkness in the flames.

"I did it. Look what I did..."

He smiled and looked at him. "That is great!" Noah said looking at the flames with the darkness. it was a messy cast, but he did cast the spell. "Good job now focus on the stone now that there is fire you can make it bigger. Breath in though your nose and out though your mouth and you should be able to control the flame. We do need to work on casting dark with the fire, but that might just be your signature." he said smiling and patted Daniel's back he was so happy.

“That is pretty great really though that I can do that...” Daniel said, showing how proud he was of what he just did. Daniel tried to make it get bigger, and it did get bigger but it was getting hard to have any control so he decided against with making it too big. The fire moved around, as Lunar had gone to inspect the weird fire.

“Lunar be careful..” he warned but lunar stayed back. “It is a different warmth..”

"Good job its a little different, but I like it we can cook on that if you want to tonight or I can put it out and make one that we can cook with. Its up to you no matter what you did great for casting your first spell that you knew about." he said smiling

"I want to try to cook with my fire. Rather not waste what I did there," Daniel said to him. "Ready to cook something? We still have something that we can use?" Daniel asked him.

Noah smiled and pulled out some meat an herbs out of the bag. " Not sure what you want to use we have 2 types of meat that I got." he said looking at him as he took out pots and pans and smiled at him.

"Two type of meats. Let me look at them and the herbs..." Daniel said, looking over them both before picking one. Starting to work on it, as he started to prep work and started to cook the food there. "Looks its cooking just fine..no bad properties that I can see..."

"Nope it looks solid." he said as he put the other meat away after casting a freshness spell on it and smiled as he got all of his stuff ready for him and started to use a water spell to get water for the fire if it got out of control water to cook with if needed and water to drink.