Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

“Good. I want to cook something on a spit eventually, that would taste pretty good..” Daniel said to him. Continuing to work on the meal, as he added some herbs to it too. “I like cooking like this. It’s rather relaxing then cooking backing st my home in my own world or at my job in my willed..”

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"I really don't know and wouldn't know myself I have lived here all my life. I mean its fun to cook like this, but during the summer it gets really hot." he said looking at him. "There would be times that I would skipped eating for a few days because I didn't want to heat up the house. "I have also ate raw food because I didn't want to heat up the house." he said looking at him

"Yes, I bet it would get pretty hot here in the summer," Daniel said to him. "That's not good to stop eating like that. Raw food would be use when you dont want to heat it up..." Daniel said after. Thinking about it, as he checked on the food again. "Raw diets are pretty good you know.."

"Yeah I just wish I could make something that could bring cool air into my house during summer. I have some idea's, but none of them seem to work." he said looking at him and sighed. "I hope you have some idea on how to cool my house during the summer." he said looking at him

Hearing about that cool air situation, thinking about it before he had thought back of home. "I remember back at home, that we have stuff like that..." Daniel commented. "I may have something that can help you cool your house. I would need to recheck your house again."

"Alright when we get there will let me know I can do to make it better. I don't know how we can cool the house down like that, but if you know a way I am willing to try." he said smiling and blushed and looked at him then shook his head not sure what he need to do next, but waited for the food.

“We can let that simmer for now before we can eat but I do have an idea..” he said one more bigger pots before getting on the fire. Grabbing the grains and other, where he started to make a mix before covering it up. “Some of bread thing to go with it. It will also be good to have when we can’t cook too..”

“I thought cloud wouldn’t like me for what I did. He was okay with Lunar even eighth after zzz”

"Ahh Cloud is weird and different he does different things and I am sure he wanted to smack me around a few times before as well so don't worry about him I think he was more startled than scared." he said looking at him. "Yeah, but during the summer no one really wants to make bread because of how hot it is." he said looking at him. "Its almost like everything shuts down for the summer." he said looking at him

"Yeah I guess that means, it more soups and things," Daniel mentioned, as he continued to work on the food that was there. "By the time the food is ready, this bread will be ready. You have a cloth, so I dump this into it and so i can store it by tying it up..."

"huh really I don't think I have ever thought about something like that." he said thinking about this then he shook his head. "I just don't know what to do." he said looking at him and then shrugged. "I have lived weird for so long its going to be different to learn about different things that you can do with him."

"Yeah, I don't know for sure," Daniel mentioned. "Well we can learn together. I want to show you things, but I want you to experience things that I do.." Daniel said.

"Alright we can show each other things in life I think this could be a good thing for the both of us." he said smiling and felt like he wanted to kiss the other's cheek, but looked away trying not to do it.

Daniel listened to him, but he was the one who moved. Moving to give him a light kiss on the cheek before moving down, to give him a quick peck on the lips. Pulling away from him, he moved to touch his own lips before letting out a sigh and moved to check on the food again.

"Should be ready shortly here.." Daniel said to him, checking on the bread. "This is ready though.."

Noah smiled and touched his lips he was really happy that Daniel was going to stay here for the time being. It made his heart jump for joy. "So the bread is ready I can't wait to try this. No matter what you make its really good. I still wouldn't of thought of doing what you are doing with the ingredients so thank you so much." he said as he took a bite of the bread

Nodding his head, Daniel moved to break a piece for himself as he tried it for himself. He was silent, before letting out a sigh, "That taste pretty okay. Good to go with the food..." Daniel said before checking on other food the last time. "This is ready, grab the serving stuff so we can eat now.."

Noah nodded as he got the bowls and spoons and started to dish it out and smiled as he started to eat it with bread. "Yum I love it. Please never leave me, I need you to teach me all about food." he said looking at him as he ate more of the food,

"Well I am glad you do like this meal.." Daniel had said before hearing that last part which made him laugh a little. Shaking his head as he moved to eat some food. "I can teach you some. I wouldn't mind teaching you with my own cooking skills.." he said as he fed some of it to Lunar.

"Deal I will teach you all about magic if you teach me about cooking and stuff to make every day life easier." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what else he wanted to do, but was excited about it as well as he ate all the food that he had in his bowl.

"I think that is a great deal. We can teach each other so much," Daniel said to him. Moving to get some more of food, as he thought about the bread. "This bread will a good saver for us. For snacking and meals since we may not be able to cook all of the time.."

Noah nodded as he got some more food as well. "Yeah also something else is if we don't eat all of this I can cast a spell to make it fresh so the next time we get hungry and eat the food it was taste like this." he said as he ate some more of the food. Noah was so happy that he got to taste something so good like this.

"I think that is pretty cool that you can use magic like that, to keep our food fresh," Daniel said to him. "We usually do that but we have things like cold boxes to keep them cool in world..." Daniel continued to speak after. "Is this better then restaurant food you think?"

"I guess I have never went anywhere to eat. I mean the only place is a tavern here I think." he said trying to think about it, but not sure if it was right or not never having been there before."

"A tavern huh? I would like to eat from one when we have time," Daniel mentioned to him. "I like doing cooked meals for you. Maybe we can try to make a garden, so we can grow food at your home even," Daniel said right after where he started to relax there as he ate some more.

"I am starting to get real full from all of this good cooked food I made..." Daniel said, starting to brag some.

"We can do it if you want to. I mean I hear the food at the tavern the food is stale and the only thing that makes is better is drinking, but the water from the wells aren't really clean so most people drink deer anywhere. I can use magic and make it tho some times I want to drink something sweet, but I can never find out how to make something like that."

"We should drink one night but I bet we can make our own alcohol like maybe wine..." Daniel suggested. "Something sweet? I don't know but I may be able to see if I can think of a idea of doing that way..." Daniel said after, showing he was willing to do something to get the other happy.

"I am starting to get tired..." Daniel said curling up by the fire as Lunar came to lay by him before it disappeared into the ground's shadows. It was like shadowy blanket came over him.

"I shall keep my master warm..." Lunar voice, only wanting the other hear to not wake up Daniel. "Protect him from the light..."