Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

“That I don’t know Noah. It may be its first time being out like this, which may be way. The shadow activities Around may be the cause since it may be based on Daniel emotions..” he mentioned.

“It’s okay. I got you covered,” Daniel said while the shadows were returning back to the normal state.

“Oh I do have an idea. Maybe you should take him into the city? Show him around?” He asked

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Alright do you want to see the town that master lives in I have to sell the hide anyway." he said smiling as he got up and looked at Daniel. "Master do you want us to stay here or go back to my home?" he asked looking at him and wondered about what they should do.

Daniel nodded his head, as the creature had made it's way on Daniel's shoulder. "Sure, let's go into the city and you can show me how you do that around here," Daniel said to him. "What about this guy? Won't people be scared of him?" Daniel asked about his now little shadow friend.

"You can stay here for sometime. It would be nice to have some company in this big place, it may have gotten loyal when you left to be on your own..." the master said. "Enjoy yourselves. I'll watch over Cloud for you."

"Alright master I can't wait to stay here for a bit and as for the bunny. It should either stay here or blend into the shadows if you want it to come. People here are scared of anything not normal, but for some reason they don't mind people who use magic. Thats why I never take cloud to town unless he is small. Also if you don't like any of the first two options then you can leave the bunny with cloud I am sure he would love someone to be with him."

Thinking about it, the bunny had moved to jump down and onto the ground. It moved to go jump into the shadows, disappearing into the shadows again. "Looks like he is gonna watch from the shadows for us. Shadow guardian angel," Daniel said with a little joke that the creature was gonna be like shadow guardian angel.

"Well enjoy you two. You better show him lots of the sights out there in the city," the master said starting to walk away from there.

"Who knows it might be your guardian angel." he said smiling. "I have a feeling its protecting you from everything well maybe that's what it seems like at least to me." he said smiling and looked at him then shrugged. "I really don't know I really don't." he said as he started to walk out. "Don't worry Master I will show him everything I am excited about it and everything." he said smiling

"Yeah it might be," Daniel commented as he went along with him. "So how far from town are we? Are we walking into town or..travelling some other way?" Daniel asked, now ready to head out with the other. Once they were out though, he spoke up, "So you two seem close..."

"We will walk its not that far and Master took me in when I was a little kid and raised me he is like my father." he said as he headed to town. "The town might be different from the one you are use to.....I am glad you choose to stay I do get lonely all by myself there is an age there mages have to move out on there own and I hit that age. So I moved out and been lonely." he said as he headed to the edge of town. "what about you do you have any friends or family you will miss?" he asked

"I am glad it's not that far from here. Makes it easy for your master probably for travelling wise, from here to the city and vice versa..." Daniel commented before hearing why they were that close. Nodding his head, as he listened to him speak, listening to him still rather quietly. "I bet it would be lonely. That sucks though," he said. "I do have some family and friends I miss..."

"So after a while you are going to go back aren't you?" he asked a little sad. "I want to go with you to your world, but I can't leave cloud I can't he needs we. Unless we can find a way he can some with us." he whispered as he shook his head. They soon walked into the market streets lined with little shops booths that you can go up and buy stuff from.

"I think I am going back...eventually...." Daniel answered him. "I don't think you can take Cloud with you. My people in my world would be terrified of him unfortunately," Daniel said to him. Once in the market streets, Daniel wondered through the streets as he saw the many stalls that was there. "So many stalls," Daniel commented, looking around for the time being. "Where we selling our goods?" Daniel asked him.

"I don't want to leave him alone." he said whispering and shook his head feeling sad, but then shook his head and smiled. "Yeah anything you want you can get here our first stop is right over there where the fur is he loves buying fur and we got boar's fur." he said walking over to the stall and smiled as he talked and soon pulled out boar's fur with magic the man seemed happy and gave him a bag of money Noah bowed and handed him the fur as he put the money way. "Anything you want?" he asked

"I don't want him left alone either," Daniel said to him. Nodding his head, as he went along with him as they came upon to the stall. Watching them trade wares, it was rather interesting to see all of this. "All of that, for that much. That is pretty good," Daniel commented under his breath.

Looking to Noah, he thought for a moment before shrugging his shoulders. "I like the food carts they have. We could buy some and I can try to cook something for you and your master, maybe my new one..." Daniel said, showing he wanted to learn from them both.

"I casted magic to make it fresh he doesn't normally see it right off the animal so fresh so he paid extra for me picking him. I was going to sell it to him anyway he is a friend of the master." he said smiling "Alright pick a stall and we can go from there. I will need herbs for spells and stuff, tho you use them for cooking so what do I know. What stall do you want to start with?" he asked seeing all the different food stalls. "What are you in the mood for?" he asked

"A friend of your master? Oh that's cool," Daniel commented. "I don't know what stall really," he answered firstly. Thinking about it, he spotted some fresh food in one of the stalls. "I like that stall over there, let's go over there. We can get check out stuff for spells, which could be some help," Daniel suggested going toward where there was some food at like meats and even some bread. "I wonder how this is made..." Daniel thought, getting a closer look at the food.

"What do you mean the bread or the meat?" He asked as he walked up behind the excited boy as he shook his head. "Do you want any thing like that I know hot to make bread if that is what you want to do." he said looking at him then shaking his head unsure of what Daniel wanted to get or what he wanted. "But yeah he is a friend of my masters most of these people are." he said looking at him then back at the lady in the stand.

"The bread mostly. I think I know how the meat is made," Daniel said with a chuckle. "You know how to make bread? You could show me right?" he asked. Finding what he wanted, he started to pick up veggies, some meats and some bread. "I am gonna try to make a stew with some bread to dip into. Do we have enough for all of this?"

"Yes we do." he said as he pulled out some coin and the talked to the lady who said she had some herbs for him if he could do something for her he agreed and smiled as she brought out a broke pot Noah smiled and bent down to the pot and said some magic words holding his hands out and it got fixed the woman smiled and took the vase inside and brought out a huge bag of herbs for him Noah bowed and kissed her on the cheek tell her that he would see her soon.

Watching Noah fix that broken pot, he was in amazement as he watch it happen. Going along with him, as he started to choose from different stalls that were about. One stall made him stop, it was one for more users of magic. Looking over the objects, he looked over at Noah before going to whisper. "These are all so cool..." Daniel mentioned.

Noah smiled as Daniel went to each stall and looked at them, before coming onto a magic stall the owner was an old friend of his and he smiled. "Daniel why don't you hold your hand out and see if any of the objects come to you that means it is meant for you." he said smiling knowing that new magic users would come to this stall to get the item that came to them. It was simple yes, but most magic users needed something to channel there power.

Daniel held his hands close to his body, not moving them toward the stall. "You want me to do that? I could try, but I don't think it would help," Daniel commented under his breath. Reaching his hand out, as he rested his one hand on the stall before outstretching it more before letting it happen. No magic items moved, as he was about to give up but something moved.

It was dark pendant necklace, where crystal was dark color. It pulled itself toward Daniel, coming off the hook and went to other, right into hand. Holding the necklace in hand, before turning toward the other, "Is that what you meant?"

Noah nodded. "Yeah that is what I meant." he said smiling at the necklace as the guy behind the booth's mouth dropped.

"Ok I don't say this often, but that is a rare pendent who had denied everyone who tried to touch it so wow.....Today was the last day I was going to have it out because I didn't think anyone here would be great enough for it." The man said smiling "Noah you found a good student I hope you guide him well I think the last people to get stuff this rare was you and your master." he said shaking his head.

Noah smiled. "Thanks he is new to the whole magic thing and I wanted to show him all the good and bad that comes with it. Its his first item too so how much?" he said.

"um....SO I had that at 100 gold coins, but since its you and it finally got sold and it had been here at least 10 years I'll give it to you for lets see.....Friend and master discount.......New Magic user discount......First Item discount.....Picking my booth for your first item discount....and you always come here discount....So I will give it to you for 10 gold coins." he said with a smile.

"Thanks my friend and if I stay here longer I will be sure to come back and get more items from you I am thinking I might need some more soon." Noah said as he gave his friend 10 gold coins and looked at Daniel. "Go ahead and put it on." he said

Watching the two interact between each other, as Daniel stayed rather quiet throughout the whole talk. Hearing that he was a great student, he was embarrassed by that for some reason. Making comments, "Yes I am pretty new to magic, didn't even know I could do any," Daniel commented.

Hearing how cheap it was, he took the pendant and held it closer to his body. He felt something close inside of his body. Putting the necklace on, letting it rest around neck as the pendant glowed for a moment as he felt like electrical spark go through his whole body. "What the hell.." he thought. Looking over in the distance, he saw shadows move around as he moved to rub his eyes.

"This is weird feeling.." Daniel mentioned.

After finishing up with his friend he walked away after bowing. "thanks again and it will feel weird, but it will help you control your magic and it wanted you so its at least something you know." he said smiling as he took his hand and started to walk down the market and smiled. "Anything else you want to go to?" he asked smiling

?Yeah I guess it will...?. Daniel said to him. ?I hope you are right. I saw some shadows move about, moving more calmly,? Daniel said after. Holding his hand with him, as they walked along. ?I want to see some right or try to control but I am worried..?