Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

He nodded and looked at him and sighed. "I don't know, it might be I bet no one has ever tried to talk it it before." he said sighing. "I want to know more about it I really do and it kind of sucks that I want to study it and learn more about it." he said sighing as he heard movement in the forest and the dragon came back with a bore.

Cloud dropped it by Noah and laid down.

"Thank you cloud that will do good." he said smiling as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a little bag out and stuck his hand into it it was a tiny bag, but then pulled out a knife and cooking pot. "Its infused with magic so anything I need is in this bag do you want to help me cut it I can try to save the fur for later because we can use it to make nice clothes." he said looking at Daniel feeling like he needed to explain what he was doing.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"I want to know more too. I want to know why it was like that toward me..." Daniel said, getting more and more curious about what the shadow was doing and why it was acting like that. Seeing that big animal getting dropped off like that, as he moved to touch the big dead animal to inspect it it when it was placed down.

"That should be good. Good job, Cloud," Daniel said to him. Looking to see the cooking pot and knife, before looking at the boar more closely. "I want to help you out with that. Saving that fur would be great, because couldn't we sell that for money too? We could use for clothing too, since it probably gets cold here..."

Noah gave Daniel a knife. "Yes I am surprised you know so much about this are you from a place like this one?" He asked and looked at the shadow before he started to carve into the food that the dragon had brought them to eat. Noah took care to skin it without getting the blood on the fur. Noah looked back at Daniel and shook his head not knowing what to do next as he started to cut meat off as well and through it in the cooking pot.

Daniel took the knife from Noah, as he got to work on the big boar that was infront of him. "I guess so," Daniel said with a shrug of his shoulders. Starting to add meat to the cooking pot, as he watched how clean the other worked. "You are doing a good job..." Daniel said moving to look over the pot of food. "That should be good, We can add some water and let it stew..." Daniel mentioned.

"Fire ready to be used right?" Daniel asked.

"I have done this before here they make you can clean stuff when you are young." He said looking at him and then looking at cloud. "When we are done we can either store it or give it to cloud if he isn't full he might of ate a lot of them as is." he said smiling and looked at the fire. "Looks like its ready to cook do you need some water I am good down and using water magic doesn't that that much energy." He said looking over to the dragon and then yawned a little. This was the most work he had done in a long while. "Its up to you tho." he said as he looked up watching as it started to rain, "Anyway this is nice here thanks for picking out that area." he said

"Like right of passage or something different," Daniel asked him. "Yeah we can store it, and keep some. Would buy this type of stuff to use? Like in markets?" Daniel asked now, noticing how good the fire looked. It looked good enough to be used to cook with, not to just keep warm by. "We will need water. If it won't use too much energy, then make the water with your magic. I still want to collect the rain water..."

"No problem, I really thought this spot would be great for us to use as a campsite."

"Yeah its like a right of passage they want to make sure you know how to take care of yourself before you live on your own." he said looking at him he nodded and filled the pot with water and looked at him. "Yeah I know a few people who would want this. I have something to store some of the meat in, but I didn't bring to keep it all." he said looking at him. "So after we skin it I can store the skin and some meat then cloud gets the rest of it." he said. "The spells that I would use right now doesn't use that much magic." he said. "Have you ever went camping before?" he asked

"That is something I didn't know that happened to people...." Daniel spoke out before thinking. "Maybe back in the older days but now where I come from," Daniel thought. Daniel started to cook the pot with water, as he watched it for now while it was on the fire. Nodding his head, as he kept silent for some time, "Let's do that.." Daniel said lastly before he heard the question from him. "Have I? Well yes I have, but in my own world of course. It is a bit different..."

Walking over to the fire Noah set down and looked at him as he watched the pan. "Why don't you tell me about your world? I would love to hear more about it. It seems to be much different than then one I live in right now. I am always trying to expand my knowledge. So please explain it for me please." he said looking at Daniel.

"You want me to tell you about my world? Well I can try to tell you things though," Daniel said. "Well we have electricity and we have running water everywhere i guess. There is no magic that I know of that is happening around here," Daniel started to explain with what things were different from there own worlds

"Running water and not from the stream.Wouldn't that be magic? and electricity what is that?" He asked looking at him wondering what electricity really was he knew what it sounded like, but he didn't know if he was right or wrong and would love to find out about all the information he could it sounded really cool.

"Some people still use well water, but that is more in the countryside where I am from. It is not magic though," Daniel said, trying to explain to him. "I guess some would be electricity, but it is a little hard to explain that though. I may not be the best to explain."

"Looks like it simmering right now. The meat is slowly cooking."

"It sounds like lightening. is it like that?" he asked looking at him wanting to learn more about everything. "So the food will be done soon,: He said. "I am getting pretty hungry." Noah was quite again and thought about it. "I wonder if there is a way of visiting your world I would love to learn all there is to learn about it."

"It is like that you could say," Daniel said with a shrug of his own shoulders. "Yes it should be almost done cooking here in this pot. Looks pretty good huh," Daniel said before taking a couple steps back. Putting the lid to keep all good steam inside, letting it just cook away. Hearing that part about visiting, he shrugged his own shoulders. "I don't know if you want to see my world. It may be..too different..."

Noah shrugged. "I am always wanting to learn." he said looking at him. "I mean it can't be too much different since you seem ok with where you ended up and are fitting in like a champ." he said looking at him and then shook his head not knowing what to do next. "I just feel bad for you because you got pulled away from your family and friends. Me I don't really have any here I keep to my self that is the curse of being a powerful mage." he said

"That is a good thing that you want to learn. There are people who never want to learn, and just stick with what they know," Daniel said to him. "It is pretty different, just trust me on this," Daniel said right after with a nod of his own head. Hearing that last part lastly, as he let out his sigh. "I do have my family but not many friends. I work most of the time, and I am kind of a loner..."

"You shouldn't have to keep to yourself. Your not alone either, you got Cloud here," Daniel said. "I bet you could find lots of people who want to be friends with you..." Daniel mentioned, taking the lid off for the moment to check on the food in the pot. Putting it back on, "Little bit longer..." Daniel said, before adding. "I want to add more things to this..." He mentioned after.

"Where did you work in your world? Noah asked still wanting to know more. "In my world people don't really understand magic they need it, but don't understand so when I became like this I knew that people wouldn't want to be around be if I became the way I am, but I want to help. Cloud here well he my guardian that I keep locked away from the world out of fear." He said then shook his head. "What do you want to add?"

"I worked in this restaurant as both as a server and I even did specialty stuff with baked sweets there. For special events, and i got some money out of that," Daniel answered him. Nodding in his head, he could see why it would be done in fear though with Cloud. He had a guess that people would try to kill a dragon like Cloud if it ever got close by. Well that was what the books had said. "I wish we could add like herbs or maybe wildly grown veggies to add more flavor and substance.."

"So do you mean like ingredients for spells like mushrooms and mint leaves? Stuff like that?" he asked looking at him as he went to his bag. "I got some herbs and veggies in my pocket for casting spells if I need it, but I guess we can use them just let me know what you need or want." he said looking at him

"I guess that would be what I mean. Let me see those, if you can spare any," Daniel asked, ready to see what the other could spare and add to what was going on. "Let use what we can, and it would make it probably taste better..." Daniel said to him. "Don't you ever...cook like this?" he asked, wondering how magically dependent this mage was.

"No not really I thought herb's and most veggies were used for spells. I have never really tired using anything else." He said as he brought out a lot of herbs and veggies almost anything you could think of he had. "Um....Use what ever you want I can always get more from the village." he said

"Well I am glad you are able to let me use those things," Daniel said as he saw what herbs and veggies there was in front of him. Throwing some herbs and veggies into the pot, and even roughly tore some up too. He put the lid back on the pot, it shouldn't taken long anymore.

"After some more cooking, we should be fine to eat this. This could last us a couple days.."

"Yeah it could. Hey I am going to finish cutting the fur off of the boar. Then I will give the rest to Cloud." he said as he went over and started to cut the rest of the skin off of the boar being careful as he did so. "I can use some magic to keep it fresh and seal it up. Its not to hard of a spell." he said looking at him

"That sounds like a good idea, go ahead and do that," Daniel said to him, watching the other leave to get to work with the boar. Watching him from afar, he thought about the suggestion, before nodding his head. "I think that would be good too. Keep it as long as we could before we can use it or sell it to someone," Daniel mentioned.

"Yeah magic does come in handy most of the time." he said as he worked on the boar for a while and then took a deep breath when he was done tho he was covered in blood at this point. After he got the skin off he casted a little spell to perserve it. "Hey cloud I know you might of ate but the rest of the meat if your we have more than enough for the both of us for a few days." he said smiling.

The dragon moved and took a bite of the boar he chewed it up and swallowed it. The he laid back down.

Noah sighed as he looked at all the blood he hand on him and said a few words then he was clean like it never happened then he folded up the boars fur and put it in his bag.