Fallen into another world (private 18+)

Ms.Flair

Noah smiled. "Just don't run up on him alright since you have that cloak on you will be find it has my scent on it." he said smiling and walked up to his dragon. "Hey baby boy how are you doing we are going to a trip. I know you don't like it, but once there I will need to change you to your little form alright boy." he said

The dragon Roared loudly like he hated the idea then bent down.

Noah smiled and walked up and started to rub his nose. "I know boy you don't like the little form, but we need to help someone out that just got to his world. Its the boy behind me." He said and looked at the boy. "His name is Cloud I call him that because when he is in the sky he looks like another cloud." He said smiling. "Come over and rub his nose he his fine he won't hurt you after that I need you to get on his back first." Noah said smilng

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Ms.Flair

"Yeah I don't think I will be doing that...." Daniel said to him. Watching how they interacted, he stayed quiet and rather still, not making any quick movements toward the dragon. It was great to see how the two bonded with each other.

"Cloud huh? Great name for him," Daniel mentioned with a easy nod of his head.

Moving to rub the other's nose, rubbing him slowly before trying to get on the dragon first. Letting out a pained sound, moving to go rub his side. "I hope isn't gonna cost me my life..."

Noah smiled and watched Daniel get on the dragon. "I loved that name for him and it fits him as well." He said. "Are you ok?" He asked when he heard him let out a pain sound. Noah took a deep breath and kissed the dragon's nose and then went to the back and climbed onto his back at well. "Cloud we are ready to take off when you are ready we are going to see my Master." He said smiling.

Cloud gave one more roar as then took off as fast as he could to get into the air.

Noah held on to Daniel as they took off into the air holding him steady. Noah smiled as they got high enough in the air where the villagers would see the dragon. "Are you ok? If you want you can look down and see the ground its a cool site." he said

"I am not sure. I feel some pain in my side..like a soreness..." Daniel answered him.

Before they took flight, as he closed his eyes and kept them close for time being. Opening them, as he saw they were now in the sky. It caused some nerves like what if he fell? Would he die?

"I dont know for sure.." He started befoee decided to take a look down. He was surprised and it was pretty cool to see how it looked like up here. "This is pretty cool.."

"Yeah its a little scary at first, but don't worry you won't fall off or anything I promise." He said smiling. "Cloud is really good about that. I think I only fell off once and it was to test Cloud on how fast he could come down and rescue me." He said smiling "If its hurting its all the more reason why we are going to get it looked at. As I said I don't know what it is, but my master should know." he said sighing as he held on to he boy

Daniel smiled a little, "i was little worried about that..." He said to him.. "Sooner we find out the better..."

Reaching the next area wasnt gonna be long, he hoped. After all of this, he started to feel exhausted and slumped forward like he had fallen asleep. The area where it was marked glowed as something appeared like shaky unstable portal for moment. It disappeared rather suddenly but it didnt look normal.

After it disappeared, the glow started to go down in intensity and it was no more.

"What the....."Noah trailed off as he watched what just happened unfold. It took Noah a second to understand what just happened. "Hey Daniel." He said shaking him gently. "Daniel I need you to wake up now please wake up." He said then looked at his dragon. "We need to fly faster please Cloud." He asked as the dragon sped up.

Daniel slowly regain conscious but there was still air of how exhausted he was. "Wha...what the matter? I just..got super tired. Must be my body finally catching up finally...with how tired I am.." He muttered.

Looking to the side of him, he thought he saw something like shadowed creature running in the clouds. Shaking it off, as he let out a sigh.

"..i think i am seeing things. I saw something in clouds just tthere...it was running in the clouds beside us..just empty shadow of a shell.."

"No you see it alright I see it as well. The moment you got tired and you went to sleep something happened and a portal opened up I do not know if anything cam through, but since we are seeing a dark figure now I am thinking it came through. Damn we wont make it to my Master's place until tomorrow." He said sighing and looking around and bit his hip wondering if he should cast a time stop spell on Daniel for just a day or so.

"Yeah when i slept for that short time..saw something and hear something. Couldnt understand or see it really.." Daniel told him. "Till tomorrow? I think we are fine..i dont see it amymore..right now.."

Realizing something though that left him though. "I never did tell you about two things. When back in my own world, my..shadow always looked weird.." Daniel firstly started to say. "When i came here..i saw something like that in the clouds but it ran into some nearby bushes..i am sorry for not telling you.."

"How long was your shadow weird? Like has it always been that way or just started doing that. I am trying to find out what the hell is going on with you right now and if that thing is friend or foe." He said looking around trying to find out where everything was. "I mean when you saw always that might mean different in your world than in mine." he said

"Maybe ever since I was a child. I never told anyone because when I did tell somebody they thought I deserved to be checked over by some doctor because I wasn't all there..." Daniel answered him. "I don't if it's friend or foe either. It hasn't attacked us either so," he added on.

"If we have too, we can make a camp right? To rest and eat before going where your master was? I don't think it would be healthy to try to do it all at once..."

"We will fly about half way or a little more tonight and make camp Cloud is going to need to rest he doesn't like to fly for that long." Noah thought about the monster they just say. Not friend or foe, well it might be your guardian like watching over you I heard they do that and follow you around. Tho most of the time they don't show themselves. This is weird man this makes me want to see my master even more now." he said as he looked around and started to get deep in thought

"Sounds like a good deal.." Daniel said to him. "Maybe it is but i guess we wont till we get there to your master. Hope it doesnt show up.."

Spotting a spot as he pointed a spot once there far into travel. "There a spot for us.."

After travling most of the day Noah started to get tired and you could tell that his dragon was tired as well while he was looking for a spot to call it a nigh the heard Daniel tell him about a spot. Noah looked over to the place he was pointing at and then nodded. "That is great. Hey Cloud start going down now we are going to call it a night." he said.

The dragon started to go down almost as if it knew where there were going to go. It came in for a hard landing and just layed down on the ground tired and worn out.

"Hey cloud after you rested you can go get some food for you. Just try not to let any normal humans see you right now because they will know I am on the move." he said as he got off his dragon and petted him as he used his magic to set up camp for the night. Looking up He casted a shell spell to give a shell over the area that they were staying it just in case it rained. Next he then looked at Daniel and wondered about fire but decided to wait just a little bit. Noah himself needed a little rest from magic and everything for just a second.

Once they were on ground, Daniel wanted to help out but the other seem to have it covered with his magic. "You should rest. I know how to set up a fire..." Daniel said before starting to make the fire.

With it going, he stepped back to see his work. "There. Now we have a fire going," Daniel said with a smile. He remembered these things from when he would go camping

"You are good thanks for helping me out a bit I haven't used this much magic in a long time just so you know." he said smiling. "You know I don't think I used this many high level spells since I was in training and it almost killed me to do it then as well. "I just need a little bit longer and i will be able to make some water for the both of us. Noah looked at him and then took a deep breath and then closed his eyes. "I don't know if it will start raining soon, but if it does the cover will shield us from getting wet." he said smiling and then looked at him as he opened his eyes once again.

Nodding his head, as he was silent for the time being. "All of those spells would be a drain for you," Daniel commented on it. "Well we could always boil water from somewhere, to make it better for us instead of using your magic...." Daniel suggested with a shrug of his shoulder. "We could collect the water from the rain too," Daniel said to him.

"Do you have food here with you? We would still need to hunt for us..." Daniel mentioned but jumped a little, when he saw that shadow figure but it was form of like some rabbit. "There it is..." Daniel pointed it out before it started to jumped around, before disappearing into another nearby shadow.

"So weird...it just shows up like that..."

"I don't think there is a water source near by here and I was going to send my dragon out to hurt for a bit and come back with what he finds and we can split it he will go with he is ready." He said looking at him. "unless you want to go hunting then we can do that. I have learned to live my life with spells so I don't know if I know how to go without using them." he said looking at Danniel and yawned then closed his eyes for a second. "You don't mind sleeping under the starts do you?" he asked.

"I don't think there is a water source near by here and I was going to send my dragon out to hurt for a bit and come back with what he finds and we can split it he will go with he is ready." He said looking at him. "unless you want to go hunting then we can do that. I have learned to live my life with spells so I don't know if I know how to go without using them." he said looking at Daniel and yawned then closed his eyes for a second. "You don't mind sleeping under the starts do you?" he asked. When Daniel said that the shadow was back Noah set up fast seeing that it was in the form of a rabbit. "Huh it doesn't seem like it's evil. Hey shadow why don't you come on over here and maybe let me know what you are doing here?" Noah asked not sure if he would get an answer or not.

Thinking about it, he thought about it before he spoke up. "I can go looking for water," Daniel thought about it. "He should get the food, since he could get us a nice kill..." Daniel added in. "You shouldn't be so use to it...."

"Under the stars? I like sleeping under the stars, and with that shield, I can watch the rain fall without getting wet...." Daniel answered him.

Looking around the area, noticing how it was around there. Watching where the rabbit disappeared, it reappeared closer to them. It started to come over, and went straight to get near Daniel but let out some demonic like growl from it. It showed it wasn't normal shadow creature. Daniel felt his body pulled, as the other was quickly grabbed and kept him away from him.

"Stop this..." Daniel said, trying to get away before it ran over to go into the shadows. "I want to keep that away.."

"i am glad I think it might start raining soon it was in the forcast I think." he said as he looked at the dragon who now got up and headed out to go hunt. "Come back safe." he said smiling at the dragon and looked back to where the shadow was. "Damn it that shadow. I needed to ask you questions not scare the one you are with." He said shaking his head and looked at the shadow. "Listen I know you can hear me after what just happened. I am going to my Master's house I am sure he can help you out alright." Noah said looking at the shadow thinking it might of been part demon at this point but wasn't sure.

There was no sounds, or any movement in the shadows. It hadn't showed back up though for few minutes, as Daniel was trying to keep his eye around. "I am not trying to scare it off, it just had bunch of sharp teeth. It was no normal rabbit...." Daniel said with a shake of his head.

"I want to help it out too..." Daniel started to say, as he saw there was some clouds forming around. "How long will it take before your dragon returns here? With the hunted food? You atleast know how to cook without magic right?"

Noah looked at him and sighed. "Yeah I think it might be a demon shadow, but I am not sure if its nice or not it did understand what I was telling it. So it might not be all that bad." he said shaking his head and looked up at the sky. "Cloud will be back soon he will want to find a good kill and maybe eat himself." He said then looked at Daniel. "Um its been a while since I have cooked without magic so it might take a few tries, but I can do it." he said smiling then closed his eyes.

"I think it may also be scared of you or us both," Daniel commented, bringing up the suggestion of this info. Looking at the sky, as he watched if he could see the dragon coming or not. "That will be good for us. To be able to eat off from the land and from the kill," Daniel said to him. Looking at the other, he gave him a strange look, before shrugging his own shoulders. "I may be able to help you out. In my world, I was able to cook things like that. We could probably cook it over the fire more then likely, on a spit maybe or in big pot if you have that...."

Hearing the rain that started to go, Daniel had moved with sluggish movements as he was gonna try to catch the water that was coming from the rain.