An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian turned a bright red again when he saw Xavier walking toward him, feeling the others hand reach under his skirt and reaching for his ass. He was pulled into a deep kiss, looking up into Xaviers eyes as he said he looked sexier than he imagined. 'You're the one...who picked the outfit...Master" He tried to tease but it was so hard between his embarrassment and that feral commanding aura about him.

"You would kind of be an honorary brother-in-law even if me and him are not related...Any excuse for him to tease and pounce you" Tenmo chuckled as he stepped into his house. He walked toward Otso's room, seeing Otso reading another one of his romance novels called 'Mistress of the Groom'. Otso looked up and smiled, him still in his formal attire. "Hey guys~! I already packed the leftovers from the wedding here, or some of them if you get hungry. I'll be busy reviewing pictures and the video tomorrow"

"That may be true, but you're the one who had to mention it to begin with. Though I bet even you didn't know you were going to look this sexy in it." Xavier replied with a small smirk. Happily he let one of his hands run down his sexy Pup's thigh while pressing multiple kisses to his neck. After getting his fill with touching his cute Pup he took a step back before, "Help me get out of my clothes?" Xavier said in a manner that made it clear he wasn't really asking but was expecting him to do so.

"I suppose you're right... I never really thought about that." Kaine admitted as he was thinking about how Otso would in a sense be a brother-in-law to him. Blood never really mattered, the family ties was still there. When they entered the house they went to Otso's room to see that he was still dressed in his suit reading one of his romance novels. A small smile appeared when he looked up at them and told them that he had packed the leftovers from the wedding here if they got hungry before mentioning the video and pictures. "I'm sure Adrian and Xavier are anxiously awaiting to find out if a vampire can show up in video." Kaine commented as he was thinking about it himself.

"Not really no...But you will have to make sure you get pictures in it before you dirty and ruffle it up Master Nippy" Adrian blushed as he felt the others hands grace his thigh and those warm lips kiss his neck. He watched the other step back and heavily imply he wanted him to remove his clothes for him. Adrian stepped forward to close the space, taking off all of the pieces to his suit, getting down on his knees to remove anything from the bottom portion of him as he looked up with a flirty gaze.

"I would like to think so.." Otso said as he put a bookmark in the page he was reading and closed the book. "My theory is you will be able to see everyone while it is playing as a video but you cannot capture a singular frame or pause it, rendering them invisible" Otso said with a small smile.

"Don't worry love, I'll get pictures of you in it before I dirty and ruffle it up, and after." Xavier teased with a smirk. He was more than happy when Adrian so easily obeyed, moving over to him and helping him out of his suit, when Adrian knelt before him to get him out of his pants and boxers, looking up at him so beautifully he realized he would need a picture of him in his cute maid outfit in that very same position. When he was undressed he told Adrian to stay put before he moved to grab the camera and moved back into position before his Pup. "Smile sexy." He said with a smile of his own waiting until he got a look he wanted and snapping the picture.

The theory Otso had for them appearing in video but not on film was oddly great to hear, and it did make some sense to Kaine that they would show up on video after all. "I certainly hope your theory is correct. It'd be great if video was able to capture the memories that can't be captured on film." It sucked really, that they couldn't be captured in pictures, as he really wished they could as there was a lot he'd love to document with Tenmo through pictures. If they could be captured on film though that was just as good.

Adrian waited as he was told, seeing the other bring over the camera. He turned a light pink but figured this would be the more innocent picture that was taken tonight. He looked up at the camera with a flirty smile, waiting for the other to take the picture. "You like what you see..?" Adrian said with a playful smirk, tail wagging slowly behind him as he went on all fours.

"I am sure they would be happy and you guys too..When I am not reading I love to experiment" Otso said with a wide smile on his face. "And I am sure you will love it too" Otso smiled at them both, Tenmo holding the other tightly to him with a small smile.

"That cute blush of yours really does look lovely." Xavier mused when he noticed the light pink blush that had appeared on Adrian's face when he had grabbed the camera and returned to take the picture. Considering her was already blushing and this was actually quite an innocent picture he couldn't help but laugh softly. "Very much so, my little maid." He agreed with a nod very much enjoying the sight before him especially when he noticed Adrian's tail wagging a little. "Clean up the clothes for me while I watch your cute ass?" Xavier mused reaching down to run his fingers along his Pup's jaw lovingly. But he was really going to enjoy that cute ass being clearly displayed to him while Adrian was picking up their clothes real quick knowing it wouldn't take him long.

"Yes, Tenmo has already expressed how he'd love it if I appeared on video." Kaine mused playfully as his eyes moved up to his Puppy when Tenmo was holding him tightly to him. Leaning up he caught the other's lips in a quick kiss before turning his attention to Otso. "Any chances I could steal you one of these days to help me out with our wedding planning?" Kaine asked Otso wondering if the other wolf would be willing to help him out some time.

Adrian loved the others gaze on him from down here, looking at him in such a sexual way. Adrian didn’t even need to look at him to know his gaze was on him as he bent over to pick up all the clothes. He folded everything quickly on the floor, giving the other a good eyeful before he stop d up again to our everything on the dresser.

Tenmo smiled shyly and Placed a kiss on his lips. There would be so much he would want to see on video if they could be filmed on camera. Otso smiles at being asked to help, his tail wagging happily behind him. “I’d love to help..And did Tenmo like his present..?” He grinned up at Tenmo who turned a bright red.

It was no surprise that Adrian was folding the clothes while bent over giving him a chance to enjoy the view for longer. Of course Xavier needed a picture of this too and didn't hesitate in taking the picture with a pleased look on his face, this was all too perfect. When his Puppy was done folding the clothes from the floor he had finally stood placing them all on the dresser before he was turning back to him. Xavier was quick to take his Pup's chin in his hand and catching those lovely lips in another deep passionate kiss, pulling him towards the bed as he was kissing him and knowing he would not be patient enough to wait much longer.

Seeing the smile on Otso's face when he had asked him to help and his tail wagging happily only made Kaine happier to have him helping out with the planning for their wedding. Hearing he'd love to help wasn't all that surprising as Tenmo had already mentioned that he would love too. "Oh yes! He very much enjoyed his present, so much so we're going to make it into a yearly thing." Kaine mused nudging Tenmo lightly in the side when he noticed how his face had turned a bright red.

Adrian blushed when he could hear the camera taking a picture of him bent over like that. As soon as he placed the clothes on the dresser, his lips were taken into a deep passionate kiss. Adrian could feel himself being pulled toward the bed, letting himself be pulled and moving to sit on the there lap while he kissed him.

Tenmo looked away with a deeper blush when Kaine motioned how much he liked it. “I’m glad..see? I told you he would” Otso said with a giggle and a small smile. “And I got to meet some of the other vampires at the wedding. One seemed like he was a stickler for rules type of guy and there was this one other girl” He said with a smile.

When he broke the kiss Adrian smiled at his Pup, "How hard would it be for me to get you to walk around in this in our new home?" The question was a sincere one, he would love and could certainly get used to the sight of him walking around in his particular outfit he had gotten for him. Almost content to not even see Adrian in any other outfit anytime soon. He was running his hands over those lovely thighs again as he had Adrian in his lap, admiring that beautiful figure in the maid outfit.

The deeper blush that came from his fiancee who looked away when he had mentioned how much he had liked the surprise made him smirk happily. "You definitely did! I'll certainly have to come back and ask you for some other ideas sometime." Kaine happily responded a bright smile appearing. "That's definitely a good thing." He commented when Otso mentioned having met some of the other vampires at the wedding. At the mention of Byran he sighed and shook his head, "He is a nightmare! Just ignore him, the rest of us do." He sighed with a dismissive wave of his hand. At the mention of one other girl his smile certainly returned, "Alise can be sweet when you're on her good side. She's probably one of the best members of the coven to be honest."

Adrian’s blush remained on his face when he was asked if he could wear it around the new home when it was built. “Of course..For your eyes only” Adrian said as he gave Xavier a gentle kiss on the lips. No one else was at their home..no coven..no pack...just them.

Otso chuckled at the mentioned of Bryan, that seeming like his type and Alise who seemed very nice. “I’m going to have to start making some friends then..They both seem interesting” Otso laughed, always eager to meet new people and now was the perfect time to do so.

"I definitely wouldn't want anyone else to see you like this." Xavier admitted with another possessive growl. Adrian was his, such a lovely sight of his husband was meant only for him as well. He'd make damn sure no one else saw him this way, no matter what he had to do. "Now, let's enjoy this nice body of yours before I get too fond of this sight and decide I'd much rather just watch you prance around like this for me all night." Xavier teased his handsome husband before he was shifting them so that Adrian was lying against the bed, Xavier now standing at the end of it between his Pup's legs. "Is my husband ready for a sleepless night?" He asked with a curious look.

"He certainly isn't the worst vampire alive, just... not the best. Likes to think that all of this mini governing the coven will guarantee him a spot on the council. Not how it works." Kaine said with a sigh and small shake of his head. "Maybe you could get him to lighten up!" This was definitely a hopeful thought. But Kaine had a feeling that if anyone could get him to ease up it'd be Otso, the wolf was just so outgoing and playful it was hard not to be happy and lighthearted around him.

“Your eyes only..Your Pup is only for You Master..” Adrian couldn’t help but get one last tease in before their sleepless night. He was positioned at the end of the bed as he looked up at Xavier who stood st the end. “I am ready for everything my husband will give me..” He answered with a playful smile, rubbing his hands down his exposed thighs.

“Is that a challenge..?” Otso said with a wide grin and a wagging tail. “I am always up for a challenge! Okay, that’s my new goal. Make a friend of Bryan!” Otso kept smiling as he was all too eager to take on the challenge.

Tenmo chuckled at Otsos eagerness, getting a brief glimpse of what he was like just from that one moment of sneaking in and the others voice from when both sides were still fighting. “I wish you luck” Tenmoteased with a small smirk, his blush having gone away

Xavier had to admit, he really did like this side of his Pup, not that there was any side of him he didn't like. But this adorable side of him made him quite happy, and that happiness only seemed to grow the longer they were together. "I love you, Pup." He growled as he leaned in to nip at Adrian's neck. He spread Adrian's legs a little further wanting to enjoy the view a bit before he was sinking into his husband, despite how many times they have done this previously it felt almost as though it was their first time all over again.

"Oh it definitely is!" Kaine said with a laugh when Otso asked him if it was a challenge with a wagging tail and wide grin. It really was a challenge, but he was sure that the other was up for it as well. "Good luck! If anyone can do it though I know it's you." He admitted giving Otso an encouraging smile since he knew he would need all the luck he could get. "I've never seen Bryan crack a smile, unless it was about getting someone into trouble for breaking the rules. Maybe you can start there? Get him to put that clipboard of his down and stop snitching on everyone."

Adrian closed his eyes when he felt the other nipping at his neck. He just wanted to enjoy the nipping a bit longer, before any activities would soon be distracting him. “I love you too Nippy” Adrian said with a soft smile, eyes opening to look up at him. He shifted the skirt out of the way so Xavier has easier access to him, blushing he was going to be taken in such an outfit.

“Well I certainly hope so..It will be my biggest challenge yet~! Even harder than Tenmo would I only barely managed to ge them to smile once in awhile and let me pounce them-no offense!” Otso said with a smile toward Tenmo, who shook his head in a way to say that it was okay. “I’m going to need everything you know about this guy as part of my mission debriefing!” Otso smiles again, planning on making this Bryan character a decent guy.

It really was appealing watching Adrian shift the skirt out of the way to give him easier access, a small smile appearing as he was looking him over. "You're so handsome." He breathed out as he was pushing inside of his new husband more than happy to take him just like this dressed up as his little maid. Xavier was certainly aware of that lovely blush on Adrian's face and he'd be sure to get a picture of him while blushing. There were quite a few pictures of Adrian he wanted to take though. Hands moving to his Pup's waist they firmly gripped him to keep him in place as he started thrusting into him, from the very beginning he gave his Pup the rough and hard thrusts he knew Adrian wanted. The sounds he made and the way he was dressed making it better.

"Ha! I could write a book about Bryan, he's a complete wreck." Kaine admitted with a laugh. "The main things you need to know about him is he never goes anywhere without that stupid clipboard of his. He keeps notes on all the vampires he has it out for on it, including everything he has ever caught any member doing that was against the rules. You can't even walk down the hall without him trying to get you into trouble for something or catch you doing something you aren't supposed to do. I don't know what he was like when he was human but I'm sure it was just as unpleasant." Kaine gave Otso some info on Bryan hoping he'd be able to do something about the man. "Anyway, if you can even just get him to lose the clipboard I am sure most if not the whole coven would greatly appreciate it."

Adrian remained a beat red as he could feel every hard and rough thrust in him. There was no teasing and being gentle start, it was just how he liked it. Adrian’s hands gripped at the bed sheets with a mixture between a growl and a moan, gripping some of his skirt with the bed sheet clenched fists. Adrian wrapped his legs around the others waist, a firm grip as they moved back and forth with every thrust.

“Hmmmm that’s going to be a challenge..indeed” Otso puzzled as he had to think of ways to even get close to him, much less get a clipboard away. From what he understood, he was a stickler for rules and didn’t seem too keen on wolves to begin with from what he remembered of that big fight.

“I am sure you will get it with time” Tenmo laughed, ruffling Otsos hair. If he can do anything, he was sure he could do that much!

Feeling his Pup’s legs wrap around his waist, seeing how red his face still was and the sounds coming out of Adrian made Xavier all the more eager to fuck him hard. It was just encouragement to him, especially since he got to enjoy this lovely sight of his handsome husband enjoying himself in such a lovely little outfit. It really was perfect, and he was eager to see that face drowning in pleasure in the other outfit he had bought for him before he’d enjoy it again wearing nothing at all. Leaning down he caught Adrian’s lips in a deep kiss, reaching down to wrap his hand around his handsome Pup’s hard cock starting to stroke it in time with his thrusts.

“I agree. You got this covered Otso, just have some patience and confidence.” Kaine agreed with a small smile. It probably was going to be difficult, but he was positive that Otso would be able to handle it. Turning his gaze to Tenmo now he leaned up and caught his lips in a deep kiss, “We should go to the lake tonight!” Kaine excitedly said a large smile on his face. “The last time we went there you were broken and couldn’t fully enjoy it with me.” He commented with a large grin.

Adrian breathed heavily as it was hard to get a grasp on anything happening. He was drowning in the pleasure he was receiving, feeling his whole body being pounded and moved with every thrust. Adrian saw the their coming down toward him, returning the others deep kiss. He knotted his hands in the others hair, tugging the there hair. Adrian growled with a pleasured moan, his legs and arms gripping Xavier tighter when he started to stroke.

Otso nodded firmly, knowing he would need a game plan. He would get this..he would figure it out.

Tenmo returned the others kiss, kissing him with just as much depth. “That is right..I didn’t get to take my chance properly at the lake..I would love to swim and take you properly” Tenmo grinned, pecking the others cheek while he held him close.

Watching his Pup drowning in the pleasure he was giving him was more satisfying than anything else, it made Xavier just want to see that again and again. Positive that neither would get any sleep tonight. He'd just end up taking pictures when they were done then have Adrian change into the next outfit and start again. After that he'd have him strip, enjoy some cake on that gorgeous body, take him again and then maybe he'd give him a break. Or he may entice him into the tub and have some bathtub fun, which sounded pretty great to him. He was drawn from his thoughts when he felt his husband's grip on him tighten, the legs around his waist even tightening limiting how far he was able to pull out of his Pup before thrusting back in. Which only encouraged him to make each thrust count by thrusting in harder.

A large happy smile appeared when Tenmo agreed that they could go to the lake. Wrapping his arms tightly around Tenmo's waist he was all to eager for them to head to the lake and enjoy it properly. "Let's go then!" Kaine encouraged leaning up for a kiss before he was already tugging Tenmo away from Otso's room and towards his fiancee's so he could drop off the stuff he had brought with him before they went.

Adrian could only begin to imagine all the naughty thoughts going through his husbands head. Al he wanted was to be taken all night by the love of his life. He was not able to think long on it as the others thrust stayed in him more but also grew harder. “N-Nippy..Master..I cant..” Adrian said with a loud moan, reaching his climax which went all over his maid uniform and himself.

Tenmo found himself quickly being tugged away, leaving Otso to ponder about how to get Bryan to drop his clipboard. Tenmo was pulled toward the lake, happy to be enjoying the lake properly this time around. He could swim and do more than wha the could when he was not broken.

It was perfect. That thought was the only thing running through his mind right now when he heard Adrian speak in such a manner right before he was reaching his climax and dirtying himself and the maid uniform. A pleased smirk crossed his face, but his thrusts didn't stop until he reached his own climax. Staying put he reached over for the camera, not pull out of his pet just yet. Smiling at his husband as he went to take a picture, "Smile!" Xavier teasingly encouraged.

When they reached the lake Kaine wasted absolutely no time in stripping out of his clothes wiggling his hips a little as he was letting his underwear hit the ground a knowing smirk on his face as he glanced over his shoulder letting his underwear drop to the ground. "Hurry up!" He playfully called as he moved instantly for the lake and the water dead set on enjoying this to the fullest.

Adrian was bright red and breathing heavily from having just climaxed. He didn’t cover himself up or more was too distracted to cover himself. He looked up at the camera with his post climax blushing face. He bit his bottom lip as he heard the click of the camera. “You’ll love that one..” Adrian said with a low growl..

Tenmo was soon at the lake, watching as Kaine striped out of his clothes. It wasnt until he was almost fully nude before that he quickly undressed. Tenmo quickly rushed toward the water, swimming around with a happy smile, splashing Kaine with a laugh.

"I'll love all of them, Pup." Xavier replied happy with the picture as he was finally pulling out of his cute lover and smiling down at him. "Next one!" He happily announced as he was walking away from Adrian to grab the next outfit he wanted him to put on grabbing the schoolgirl outfit and bringing it in a box towards his pup. Leaning down he caught those lips in a deep kiss, "You don't need to clean yourself unless you absolutely want too. I'll have your cute outfits cleaned so they are clean the next time I want them." Xavier happily purred.

Kaine laughed and splashed Tenmo back, a large grin on his face as they swam around. Enjoying being able to play around with him at the lake again. This place was special to them, even if it wasn't the place they had met each other, it was still special. It was after all the place that Tenmo had proposed to him.

Adrian sat yo as he was already removing his dirtied maid outfit. Adrian returned the others deep kiss, breaking the kiss and getting up off the bed so he could change. It looked like a typical school girls uniform, complete with a skirt that was also barely covering anything when he was wearing it. “Like this one too..?” Adrian smiled over at him.

Tenmo happily splashed him, wrapping the others arms around his beck behind him. He swam around with the other on his back, laughing happily. This place was so special to him..The place he proposed to the love of his life.