An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian returned the others quick kiss, smiling happily as he looked over at the other. He was sure he would be well taken cared of by his soon and soon to be husband. He would always be well taken care of..Adrian let out a low growl when he felt the other roughly nip his neck. “When was the last time you took me under the tree?” He smirked at the other, reaching down and stroking the others front teasingly. “Celebrate the proposal..?” He teased with a smal smirk again.

"When your son and Kaine reunited us." Xavier said with a pleased growl escaping him as he felt Adrian teasingly stroking his front. It had been awhile and he was more than eager to take his Pup again under this tree. "Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate." He breathed out nipping roughly at his Pup's neck once more before he was moving to quickly relieve Adrian of his shirt followed quickly by his pants and underwear wanting to enjoy that beautiful body. When he had managed to bare it for him he was leaning in, catching his lips in a deep and passionate kiss as he was running his hands over that gorgeous body. "Mine. All mine." He growled possessively.

Adrian let our another low growl when the other agreed about celebrating here. While the other was quick to remove his clothes, he just as quickly was taking off Xaveirs. He loved the sight of the others body that was now offically his fianc?es, running his hands over it as they shared a deep and passionate kiss. “All yours..” He said with a low growl, his ears popping out amongst the long hair splayed on the woods floor.

"My cute, Pup." Xavier said softly as he was looking over that handsome body and running his hands over it. It was a bit surprising how quick Adrian was able to undress him as well, both there naked beneath the night sky. Seeing those adorable ears appear made him smile more at his cute Pup, he shifted himself between Adrian's legs still giving his body attention right now. Not really focused on or worried about much if anything else. Just wanting to give that gorgeous body some attention before taking him as his fiancee.

“My handsome Nippy..” Adrian looked up at him, loving the way the now darkened sky and occasional showing star reflected off the other behind him. He really looked beautiful...He thought to himself as he ran his own hands above hint o run his hands over the others body. The tree was an integral part of their lives even further..and many more memories to come.

For awhile Xavier was happy to just kiss and nip at his Pup's body, leaving new marks to replace the fading ones and admiring that gorgeous body in the process. Finally he seemed to decide that he had admired the naked form beneath him enough and was sliding back up his Pup's body leaving a trail of kisses as he went. "You're so gorgeous, Adrian." He murmured with a small smile. Catching those lips in another deep kiss he positioned himself so he could enter his fiancee and take him. This spot really was special to them and their relationship. Teasing the thought of entering Adrian for a moment he just pressed his tip against his cute Pup's hole, but he didn't resist the temptation to long and was pushing forward slipping inside.

Adrian hummed happily as Xavier left a trail of kisses and marks all over his body. The sky grew darker now to match his ring, the stars slowly appearing more as time went on. “You are the gorgeous one..” Adrian spoke softly with a small smile on his face. Adrian returned the others deep kiss, feeling his fianc? finally enter him. “Ah...Nippy..” Adrian moaned, wrapping his arms around the others waist.

"Now let me guess... my pup wants me to fuck him rough and fast?" Xavier teasingly asked Adrian a small smirk appearing. Whenever he was gentle with Adrian the other always demanded he was rougher with him, or ended up complaining about it later when he denied him his wish. Not that it mattered either way, he was more than willing to tease his Pup once in awhile by not giving him what he wanted but doing as he wanted instead. As he waited for a response from his Pup his actions were measured, slowly pulling out until it was just his tip inside before he was slowly thrusting back into him. Happy to use this as the perfect time to tease Adrian.

“You really are teasing me right now..!” Adrian said with a low growl, feeling how gentle Xavier was with him. Sure it was still good but the rough deep passion of Xavier is the stuff that sent him over the edge. He let out another low growl. Wanting Xavier to just destroy him with his love. He wanted to be turned into jelly under the others body.

"I can't help it. You're making it so easy." Xavier replied with a dominating growl of his own. Of course he knew what Adrian wanted from him, what he was craving. That didn't mean he was going to so easily give in and let him have it either. Instead he continued to tease him, waiting for Adrian to verbalize it just like he knew his Pup would. Sometimes it was a bit predictable, but he really loved that about Adrian. He knew the man so well and knew what he wanted that he didn't mind making him ask for it again and again.

Adrian let our a low growl as he knew Xavier was going this all on purpose. He was going to make him beg for it, beg him to go faster and rougher on him. Adrian tried to hold out and not say anything at all, but he desperately wanted the feeling of being pounded into in a rough dominating manner. “You know what I want...Dominate me” Adrian said with a more needing growl.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was cute really the low growl he was given for teasing Adrian like this, dragging things out, giving him the exact opposite of what he knew Adrian wanted. He had to admit he enjoyed doing it to him sometimes, watching him try to hold out, try to refused to beg for what he really wanted when they both knew in the end that he would. Sure enough, Adrian was telling him that he knew what he wanted followed by telling him to dominate him with a needy growl. "Close... but I still don't think you're quite desperate enough for me yet." Xavier teased before he gave Adrian a small reminder of what he was missing by giving him a single rough thrust before his movements returned to the slow pace he had originally set.

"Fucking son of a bitch.." Adrian growled angrily, Xavier only giving him one rough thrust before going slow again. He growled again as he tried to hold out more but could not hold himself back anymore. "Please...I need it bad. I need you to take me rough and hard..please" Adrian growled with a bit of a needing whine. He couldn't hold out anymore when he knew what he was missing and being teased so much.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"That's better." Xavier praised his Pup with a smile leaning down to catch those lips in a deep and passionate kiss, his hips instantly moving faster thrusting rougher into Adrian. Giving his pup exactly what he wanted, exactly what he knew his cute pup needed. All too eager to make the other feel good again. When he broke the kiss he moved to nipping roughly, determined to leave more marks, a possessive growl coming from him at how good this whole thing felt. He had been teasing himself along with teasing Adrian but it had still been worth it to hear his Pup beg.

Adrian growled happily when he got what he finally wanted after resorting to begging to get it. Adrian growled hungrily as he could feel Xavier nipping at him roughly, some bites even drawing blood. Anywhere Adrian could reach, he was either roughly nipping at him or dragging his claws down the others back to leave his own marks.

It was great, this whole night had been so great and even now things only seemed to continue to get better. He was happily giving Adrian what he wanted and was nipping roughly to leave his mark on as much exposed skin as he could. Not caring that he occassionally nipped hard enough to draw blood knowing that his Pup certainly didn't mind. Feeling that his Pup was doing the same roughly nipping at him wherever he could reach or running his nails down his back making him groan happily. Xavier could tell that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer, not after all of the teasing, reaching down between them his hand closed around Adrian's stiff member, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

Adrian soon found Xavier reaching down to stroke him in time with every fast paced thrust. It drove him mad and only further made his pleasure rise. He was reaching the point quickly of not being able to stand much more of this torture, between being teased and now this. He growled loudly in a moaning tone, his climax hard and fast all over himself and the others hand. Adrian panted heavily, trying to catch his breath.

Xavier could feel the telltale signs that he was close to his release, it was welcomed considering he was getting closer and closer to his own as well. It was Adrian's release that caused his own growling happily as he released inside his handsome Pup. Leaning down he nipped one more time at his Pup's neck shifting himself above him to pull back before he was lying in the grass beside Adrian. Not even caring that his hand was a mess right now. "I love you, Pup." Xavier murmured happily.

Adrian managed to work himself down from deep breaths to normal breathing, looking up at the night sky. “Love you too Nippy” He murmured happily back, feeling elated with pleasure and joy. Now he was officially engaged and soon to be married to his love. “If this is what I get from getting engaged, wedding night will be fun” Adrian still managed to tease Xavier, squeezing his hand tightly.

Xavier laughed when his Pup spoke teasing him about how their wedding night would be. "I'm sure I could think of quite a few fun ways to tease you that night." He mused happy to think of his Pup on their wedding night and all the delightful ways he would be able to tease him. Just the thought alone was highly appealing, and so he was dead set on doing so, teasing him as much as he could. "Now I just need to focus on getting our house built while you're planning the wedding." Xavier absently commented.

Aaron’s wolf ears popped out, twitching at the anticipation of what they will do on their wedding night. He will already be happy with having gotten married, but then it will be the first time being taken by Nippy as his husband. The thought alone filled him with joy.

"You're so cute, Pup. I can see your anticipation already." Xavier teased Adrian as he was sitting up and looking down at his fiancee with a small smirk. His ears really did give so much away, it was adorable. But it was also one of the many things he absolutely loved about him. "We should probably get dressed... and cleaned up. We are a mess!" He added with a laugh as he wiped his dirty hand in the grass before getting to his feet and stretching. Offering a hand to help Adrian up as well so they could both get back into their clothes.

Adrian put his hands over his ears, cursing himself for his ears being such a tell to Xavier. With those ears, Xavier could know what he was thinking. It was cute how Xavier knew and smiled shyly, with a small blush. Adrian took the others extended hand with another smile, pulling himself up. Adrian searches for whoever his clothes got tossed, bending over to pick them up.

Xavier had started looking for his clothes and was currently pulling on his underwear when he glanced towards Adrian to see if he had found his clothes. The sight he was met with as his Pup bent over to pick them up made him hum happily, "That's one hell of a sight." He teased Adrian with a smirk. Pulling his pants on after he then reached for his shirt, thankfully it didn't seem as though his clothes were thrown all over the place they were all relatively close together.

"Naughty vampire..!" Adrian said with a growl and a smirk as he looked back at Xavier. "Next you will want me to wear a little maid dress and call you master on our wedding night? Perverted vampire!" Adrian chuckled, wiggling his hips a bit before he stood up to get dressed. He started with his shirt and worked from there.