An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I'm sure he'd love to help you out too." Kaine replied happily. Positive that Otso would be all too willing to help Tenmo out with making cupcakes for their wedding day. "I think that's a pretty interesting idea your father came up with." He added a bit interested to hear that the lanterns Adrian had gotten for their wedding were the colors of both their eyes. It was definitely a great way to incorporate Xavier and Adrian's eyes into the wedding. A soft laugh was his initial response to being told that Tenmo's favorite part would definitely be after the wedding. "You're definitely eager for that part of our wedding day." He mused though he was no less excited for that part than Tenmo.

"I try to be." Xavier admitted with a small smile. Looking over the menu and deciding he really wanted some lobster, more than happy to enjoy some of the finer things. Closing the menu he gave his cute pup a small smile, "You look absolutely adorable." When the waiter arrived to take their orders he let Adrian order first before ordering his lobster with a glass of Chardonnay, really liking that pairing together. Once their orders were taken and the waiter had left he returned his attention to Adrian. "Besides, I think you deserve a break from everything and what better place to do that then a nice fancy restaurant?" Xavier commented with a smile.

"He would be more than happy to help me bake. Look at how excited I am sure he was to plan this birthday present of mine. I am sure he is going to be more than happy to plan our wedding as well" He said with a small chuckle and a smile. "I cannot help it..I am going to feel like a hormonal puppy again.." Tenmo said with a small grin as he kissed the others lips. "Seeing you walk down the aisle and knowing youre going to be mine forever...It will be hard to make it through the ceremony. I would just want to rip that sexy tux off your body and take my husband.." Tenmo said with a low growl, kissing the others neck softly.

Adrian smiled over at the other, having his glass of Merlot poured to go with his steak that he had just ordered. "You spoil me..." Adrian said with a faint blush and a small smile. 'Try having told me this would be my future that first day I met you, I would have looked at you like you must have had something bad to drink" He chuckled as he took a sip of his wine. "Now this is good...actually good quality wine" He said with a grin.

A small smile appeared when he said that he was sure Otso would be more than happy to plan my their wedding as well. "You're probably right." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh. Otso had been quite excited and happy to help him with the surprise for Tenmo's birthday, he could only imagine how happy and excited he'd be to help with wedding planning. "Don't you always?" He teased, playfully nudging Tenmo in the side gently a large smile on his face. "You'll have plenty of time to take your husband after the wedding. You can be patient for a few hours." Kaine said encouragingly. The soft kiss to his neck made him laugh softly turning his head to catch those lovely lips in a kiss, "I can't say that I'm not going to be eagerly awaited the end of the wedding myself."

"I enjoy spoiling you." He answered with a small smile. Xavier really enjoyed spoiling Adrian and giving him the finer things in life as well. This was a part of his own life that he was eager to share with Adrian, it wasn't a part of his life he got to do often anymore but he still enjoyed it all the same. Laughing alongside his Pup when the other mentioned if he had told him this when they had first met he would have looked at him like he had something bad to drink. "Of course it is." Xavier replied at the mention of the wine being good quality wine. "I want you to be able to enjoy these things with me. Maybe we... could turn this into something that we do together once a month at least. A nice expensive dinner together enjoying some good wine and food."

"It is going to be very hard to stay patient not seeing you before the wedding. And then I am going to have to wait through the entire ceremony trying not to kiss you all over and run away with you on the spot" Tenmo said with a rough nip to the others neck before he held the other close again. "Do not be surprised if I run off with you as soon as they declare we are married...I will be a very impatient puppy by that point.." Tenmo said with a teasing chuckle, kissing the top of his head.

"It feels all so fancy..It feels weird to be on the recieving end of being spoiled rotten" Adrian said with a shy laugh, taking a few deep breaths so his tail wouldn't pop out and start wagging excitedly. "And are you suggesting we can make this a date night?" Adrian said with a small smile, holding his glass up to his lips as he took another sip. "Sounds like a plan..." He smiled at Xavier and raised his glass. "To our union and the hope that it provides..to our union and the union of race" Adrian smiled before taking another sip of wine and finishing the glass.

Kaine took in a sharp breath when he felt Tenmo nip his neck roughly, a little surprised by the sudden action but not remotely minding it either. Leaning into his puppy when he was held close again, wrapping his arms around the other's waist. He laughed when Tenmo said he shouldn't be surprised if he ran off with him as soon as they declared they were married. "I won't but we both know your father and Xavier won't be happy with that." Kaine replied a bit amused. He wouldn't be remotely surprised if Tenmo did that, but he'd certainly expect Xavier and Adrian to hunt them down and drag them back if Tenmo did do that.

"It's about time someone spoils you rotten though. You don't get spoiled enough, Pup." Xavier replied with a smile. He truly felt that Adrian needed to be spoiled, and to be brought out to a nice dinner like this more frequently. "Very much so." He answered when Adrian asked if he was suggesting they make this a date night. Xavier happily raised his glass up as well when Adrian spoke taking a sip of his own wine. It wasn't long after that when their food arrived at the table, and it smelled amazing. It certainly made him happy he had told brought Adrian here, not that anything would make him unhappy to have done so.

“Do you really think I care about if my father and Xavier are happy with that..?” Tenmo said with a smirk, giving him another kiss. “I have snuck out to meet you and snuck through your window to get past a treaty. Even when the treaty kept up apart..I kept sneaking in. I am not going to let two old dudes stop me from taking my husband on my wedding night..” Tenmo teased with a smirk, leaning down for more kisses.

Adrian blushes softly with a shy laugh, feeling very happy that he was the one being spoiled and not the one doing the spoiling. Adrian saw his food coming and thought it looked like the most amazing thing in the world! It took all his effort for his tail not to thump back and forth in happiness. “Next time though..I’m taking you out on a date” He laughed, trying to behave himself and use the utensils even if his inner animal just wanted to pick it up in his hands and rip it to shreds.

Amusement was clear on Kaine's face at this point when he was told that Tenmo didn't care about his father or Xavier and the he wasn't going to let two old men stop him from taking his husband on his wedding night. It was cute really, how defiant he could be about it, but how honest the words were at the same time. Returning the kiss he smiled at his fiancee, "I definitely love how enthusiastic about it you are." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh. "I absolutely love you, Tenmo. You are certainly the best thing that has ever happened to me." He added with a strong sincerity in his voice.

"If that's what you want, Pup." Xavier responded with a small smile. It was cute that next time Adrian wanted to be the one to take him out, finding it incredibly cute. Xavier happily teased and talked with Adrian as they were eating, finding it just as adorable how the other was trying so hard to use the utensils and not just rip it apart like Xavier knew he wanted to do. When their meal came to an end he spoke, "Let's get a dessert as well, I also think we should stop by the place I have in mind for the construction of our house after we finish here."

Tennis tail popped out and wagged happily at being told he was the best thing to happen to him. “You’re going to make me cry now..” Tenmo said half teasingly and with half sincerity, the words making his heart race with how touching they were. “I love you so much..You got me to smile and been through so much with me. I couldn’t imagine anything else or life without you in it..” Tenmo said with a shy smile.

Adrian happily talked with the other throughout the meal, able to behave himself and eat his steak using the utensils. The meal was almost over, almost full from wine and good food. “Cheesecake..with strawberries!” Adrian said happily, that being one of his favorite dessert. “Oh, you did mention that yesterday before I fell asleep. I am sure the spot you picked will be perfect” He said with a big smile on his face.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"No crying!" Kaine playfully said giving Tenmo a playful nudge as he laughed softly. He absolutely did not want to see his handsome fiancee cry even if they were happy tears. His face brightened considerably when he was told that he had got his love to smile and they had been through so much together that he couldn't imagine anything else or life without him in it. It made Kaine incredibly happy to hear all of that, leaning forward to kiss his love and wrapping his arms around his neck. "You're the sweetest thing ever!" He happily said kissing his puppy's cheek and neck happily.

Hearing Adrian so happily say he wanted cheesecake with strawberries made him laugh softly. "Of course love!" He happily replied before calling for the waiter and ordering the cheesecake with strawberries for them. Then he was turning back to his handsome Pup, "I did indeed." He was sure that Adrian would love the place, but he didn't mention to his Pup that he had the engagement ring in his pocket and was ready for the proposal. Adrian getting distracted by planning and thus neglected himself was the perfect thing that could have happened. Making it all the easier for him, a nice and fancy dinner followed by the proposal by their maple tree. Things couldn't be better.

“I’m not sweet! I’m a ferocious big bad wolf, fear me” Tenmo said in a bit of a teasing tone with a small growl. He ends up laughing and kissing the top of the others head. “You’re the sweet one..” He smiled, holding the other tightly to his chest.

“I like strawberries..” Adrian said sheepishly when he heard the other laugh but quickly was smiling again. He watched the plate come a few minutes after, topped with strawberry drizzle and it was even harder for him to contain his ears and tail. He took big bites of it happily, trying to leave enough for Xavier and not be greedy about it. It was not too long after the cheesecake was gone, Adrian eating a good portion of it. “Mmmm so gooood” He said with a big smile on his face. “We should go to where you want to build now. Sun is starting to set so it might get harder to see..” Adrian said, hoping that would not Run Xavier showing him the building sight.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo said he was not sweet but a ferocious big bad wolf. "You're certainly my handsome big bad wolf." He replied with a small smirk. "You just also happen to be my incredibly sweet wolf." Being held tightly to Tenmo's chest he smiled happily at his fiancee, "I definitely have my moments!" Kaine certainly could be sweet depending on the person, leaning up and giving his puppy another kiss. "You're the best." Kaine murmured happily.

"Which certainly isn't a bad thing." Xavier replied with a smile. It really wasn't a bad thing that Adrian liked strawberries and when the cheesecake arrived he was even more amused by his Pup's reaction. It was cute to him how his Pup had to try his best to not eat it all and allow him to have some, it really was good and he loved it himself. Though he was more than happy to let Adrian eat most of it figuring he probably needed it even more than he did. Now came for him to take Adrian to the build site, giving him a small smile he leaned in for a kiss before paying for the meal and leaving a good tip for the waiter. Getting up he lead Adrian from the restaurant and towards their destination.

Tenmo stuck out his tongue playfully when the other called him an incredibly sweet wolf. He smiled and laughed quietly knowing full well both were true. “I can agree you have your especially cute moments but you are always cute to me” Tenmo said with a teasing smirk, kissing the top of the others head.

Adrian soon watched as Xavier pay for the bill, returning the others kiss on the lips. He held the others hand and let himself be led toward this mystery destination. “All right, where are we going that you thought about for the house hmm?” He said with a big smile, wondering where he had picked.

"Aww! See there goes my wolf being sweet again!" Kaine playfully teased Tenmo. He found it so sweet that Tenmo thought he definitely had his especially cute moments but that he was always cute to his fiance just made him happy and smile. Nuzzling into his puppy he hummed softly, "I love you, Puppy." Kaine murmured happily. "Tomorrow night will be worth the wait and the day without me." Kaine added when he opened his eyes having not noticed for a moment that they had drifted shut. He just loved his Puppy and found it so easy to be comfortable with him and lay there with his eyes shut.

"If I told you were it was it'd ruin the surprise." Xavier said with a large smile before he was leading the way to the spot he had in mind. The fact that it was getting darker would just help make it even more of a surprise and hide where they were going until they were already there. It didn't take them long to make the trip before he was pointing out certain places as though the building of the house was really the only reason why they were here. But he had walked his Pup to a spot which was unknowingly in the shadow of the maple tree where they had first met. Waiting for the right moment to propose, the moment when Adrian would realize that this was the spot where they had first met all those years ago.

"I am sure I will love it.." Tenmo said as he fought to keep his eyes open. "We have not left my room all day and here I am already about to fall asleep on you.." He mumbled as he tried to stay awake. "Now I am so tired.." He said with a small yawn, nuzzling up to Kaine. Tenmo put his head in the others lap, his eyes drifting shut but still awake.

Adrian eventually was dragged to a spot closer to the border line, Xavier showing him all the places that would be good for their house. It was perfect so far, the good amount of space, it would be a decent size and-This was when the other seemed to realize something. Adrian looked to his side and noticed a tall and all too familiar maple tree. "You picked a spot next to our maple tree..It's kind of cute" He smiled, reaching up and touching some of the leaves. A house near their maple tree? The perfect spot!

"I hope you will." Kaine admitted with a small smile. This wasn't something he was really used to doing but he wanted to give it a shot for Tenmo, and if his puppy enjoyed it then it was worth making into something he'd do every year for him. "Then maybe you should get some sleep." He commented with a small smile, running his fingers through his puppy's hair. Watching as Tenmo said he was so tired and yawned before nuzzling up to him and resting his head in his lap. Kaine continued to run his fingers through the other's hair and humming softly to the both of them encouraging Tenmo to get some rest like his fiancee had encouraged him to sleep earlier with reading him a story.

"I thought there was no place better for our future together, than the place where it all started." Xavier said with a small smile watching as Adrian reached up and touched some of the lower hanging leaves. It wasn't until his Pup turned to face him that Xavier sank to one knee and pulled out the ring he had gotten for their engagement and smiled up at him. "Adrian, will you marry me?" Xavier asked with a smile as he opened the box of the ring to show it to Adrian. Even if Xavier knew his pup was not going to say no since he was already planning their marriage it didn't mean he hadn't wanted to make special.

"It really is perfect~!" Adrian had said, plucking a leaf from one of the branches, thinking it would be the perfect place for their new home. Where it all began and the place where they reunited after all the years they spent apart.Adrian turned around to say more but found Xavier on one knee, holding a beautiful midnight blue ring in a tiny black box, asking him to marry him. Adrians ears and tail popped out, his tail wagging madly behind him. Even if he knew he was going to get proposed to eventually, he did not suspect this and did not see it coming at all! Adrian had a few tears welling up in his eyes, unable to talk and just nodding furiously 'Yes'. As soon as they ring was on his hand, he pounced him, sending them both to the ground as he gave him a deep kiss.

"We didn't even do anything....Nothing got done..." Tenmo mumbled sleepily as he tried to stay awake. It only felt like they just woke up before he was already falling asleep again. But between feeling tired and the others stroking hand, it was hard not to fall asleep. His tail still wagged slowly behind him even as he started to fall asleep.

He watched the reaction Adrian had to his question, those cute little ears and tail popping out and that tail wagging furiously telling him how happy his Pup was. Xavier also noticed the tears that had welled up in the other's eyes and how he was for a moment completely speechless only able to furiously nod yes. A bright smile appeared on Xavier's face as he slipped the ring into place on Adrian's hand standing up to take that handsome Pup of his into his arms only for Adrian to pounce on him when he had stood knocking them both to the ground and catching his lips in a deep kiss. Eagerly Xavier returned the kiss wrapping his arms around his fiancee and loving that it wouldn't be long now before he'd be calling him his husband.

"Sometimes we need those lazy days." Kaine murmured softly as he continued to run his fingers through Tenmo's hair. Clearly his puppy was tired and needed the sleep, he didn't mind that they hadn't gotten anything done today. Watching that cute tail wag slowly as his puppy was falling asleep he continued to slowly run his fingers through Tenmo's hair. Even after his fiancee had fallen asleep he continued the motion at least until he found himself dozing off as well, hand resting gently on the other's head. Even lazy days like this was something that he could enjoy and something he felt they both needed once in awhile.

Adrian felt so ecstatic and overjoyed, even if the proposal was going to happen either way and he was saying yes regardless. It was a romantic time, a romantic spot and a romantic moment. "It's...perfect..." Adrian finally spoke up after awhile of silence, still in tears as they rolled down his face happily. It was all so perfect and better than he could have imagined..He thought as his tail was simply a blur of wagging fur.

"I love you, so much, Pup." Xavier whispered as he wiped away the happy tears that were falling from Adrian's face leaning up to catch those lips back into another kiss. He loved how the other's tail was wagging so furiously, it was quite cute which only made him all the more happy. Nipping his Pup's neck firmly he smiled at him, "I hope that this was definitely special, Pup." He had wanted to surprise Adrian and make this special. Special enough to propose under the tree where they had first met, where they had been reunited by Kaine and Tenmo and where they would have their house built and spend their future together. Special enough to take him out to a fancy and romantic dinner first while also ensuring that his handsome wolf was well cared for.

"Very special..." Adrian said with the biggest smile on his face as he found it too difficult to stop crying his tears of joy. "Set this up...all day?" Adrian tried to formulate sentences as he was far to overwhelmed by his own tears of joy and the rush of happy emotions to think straight enough and form sentences. Had this all been planned from the first moment he woke up. When did he get the ring? Adrian thought as he looked down at the engagement ring that sparkled on his finger.

"Maybe a little... when you fell asleep in my lap I came to realize how much you were neglecting yourself and needing a break. It seemed that giving you a day off of planning, taking you out to a nice dinner and bringing you here would be perfect." Xavier admitted with a small smile. Leaning up he pressed his lips back to his fiancee's and kissed him deeply, shifting them so that he was now above his Pup. His lips moving to Adrian's neck, nipping roughly before pressing a kiss to the same spot. "I absolutely love you, my handsome Pup. I'm extremely eager for us to tie the knot and call you my husband." He murmured.

"Well it was perfect..." Adrian said with a happy growl and a small smile on his face. He reached up to his face so he could dry away the tears that were on his face, finally having stopped crying happy tears. "I cannot wait either...I want to be able to call Nippy my husband" Adrian said with a warm smile to the vampire looming above him. He pulled Xavier down to him to give him another deep kiss, content and happy in the moment underneath their maple tree.

It really made Xavier happy to hear that it had been perfect and though he loved that he had made Adrian so happy that he had shed tears of joy he was also happy to see them come to a stop. Watching his Pup wipe the tears away as he said that he couldn't wait to marry him either and be able to call him his husband. Returning the deep kiss he leaned into it more enjoying the moment and the perfect location. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Pup." Xavier murmured on his cute love's lips with a large warm smile. "Now promise me you'll take good care of yourself while you're planning the wedding, Pup. Get plenty of sleep and make sure you're eating." Xavier said in a somewhat stern tone wanting Adrian to take care of himself.

'You're going to make me start crying again Nippy...You are being just too cute" Adrian said with a soft smile at being told that he was the best thing that ever happened to him. "Same Nippy.." Adrian agreed that he too was the best thing to ever happen to him. Xavier loved him after all those years, showed him compassion, took care of him when he was injured and was making sure he took care of himself. He could not ask for anything more..Adrian smiled some more. "Of course Nippy..I will take better care of myself. I am sure my son and you would let me know otherwise.." Adrian spoke with the smile still etchd onto his face.

"Now, now. No more crying." Xavier teased his Pup leaning down to catch those lips in a quick loving kiss. He was glad that Adrian agreed he was the best thing that had ever happened to him as well a large smile appearing on his face. "Oh, we most certainly will." Xavier agreed with a small smirk. If Adrian started to neglect himself again he would certainly let him know and he was sure that Tenmo would do the same. They bother cared about the other and wanted to make sure he was well cared for. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to his fiancee's neck before nipping roughly to leave a new mark, feeling as though it was about time he started to remark that handsome body of his.