An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Yes, though I do have to admit you're a much sexier maid." Xavier replied eyeing his handsome husband once he was dressed in the new outfit. Reaching out he wrapped his arms around Adrian's small waist and pressed a small kiss to the top of his head. "You're still sexy as hell though." Xavier added wanting to make sure that his Pup knew he found him sexy in this one as well. "Now, Pup. I'm going to let you pick the pose you want to be in for this picture." Xavier mused with a small smile.

Kaine was more than happy to keep his arms wrapped around Tenmo's neck when his puppy wrapped them around it so that he was swimming around with him on his back. Leaning down to press a light kiss to his fiancee's cheek a bright smile on his face really enjoying just being able to play around and enjoy Tenmo's company. It was nice, to think that they didn't have to sneak around anymore. That they were able to truly enjoy getting to spend time together without having to sneak around or try to hide it, which truly made it all the better.

“I do like the maid a bit better..” Adrian has to admit, even admitting it made him blush. He planned on teasing Xavier for the way he looked at him and made him feel..even if it wouldn’t show on camera. Adrian got on his hands and knees in from of Xavier while remaining in his position on the bed. He took the others member and held his tongue to the others tip, looking up at Xavier with a sultry look.

Tenmo was so happy he can be so open about his relationship with Kaine. No more secret to keeping it hidden..No more hiding..He could live freely. He soon got the other off of him, diving down I tot he water for a moment in his wolf form before changing back.

Hearing his Pup admit that he too liked the maid outfit better made him smile brightly, sure that he'd be able to convince him to wear it for him more often. Especially once they were moved into their own house, amusement appearing for a moment as he was thinking about all the ways they could have fun with that. He was drawn from his thoughts when Adrian moved to get into the position he wanted to be in for the next picture, and the first one of him in the schoolgirl outfit. "I see what you're up too, Pup. Being a cute little tease." Xavier growled as he positioned the camera to catch this lovely image. Even though it made him wish that he was able to appear in pictures as he'd love to have that included but it was what it was. Snapping the picture he smirked down at Adrian, "You can certainly keep going love. No reason not to give me some attention since you're already in the perfect position for it." He encouraged with a smile.

Kaine was enjoying swimming around with Tenmo for a while letting his puppy swim around with him on his back for a bit before they were parting watching as Tenmo dove under the water. Swimming over to a large rock that was hanging into the water he pulled himself up on the edge of it shifting to sit so he was looking out over the whole lake and could watch his fiancee swim around and have fun.

Adrian chuckled as he kept his sultry look up until he could hear the click of the camera. He heard the other growl at him to give him attention since he was in a perfect position for it. "Of course..Nippy" He smirked, taking the entirety of the other into his mouth. He bobbed his head at a slow pace while he could still have some control, running his tongue along the other with every hand motion.

Tenmo began to swim toward the other, leaping up out of the water. He gave the other a quick kiss mid air before he came down in the water with a big splash. When he resurfaced, he leaned against the rock with a big smile on his face.

Xavier was quite pleased when Adrian didn't hesitate in taking him completely into his mouth, even if he was still being a bit of a tease by it being a slow pace. Still Xavier was able to enjoy it, moaning softly as he felt his Pup run his tongue along his length. Reaching down he slipped his fingers into that lovely hair that was still tied back by the ribbon. "That's a good girl." He teased Adrian with a small smirk.

Kaine laughed when Tenmo had leapt out of the water and gave him a quick kiss before he was landing back into it with a large splash getting him wet once more. Reaching down off the rock he smiled at his Puppy who was now leaning against it with a big smile on his face as well. "Having fun, handsome?" He asked happily.

Adrians eyes shot up with a low growl at being called a girl, using his teeth to carefully drag along the other. He wanted to show that even if he was in this position, he wanted to show some control. He could easily make this painful but he was giving him pleasure...He had some control of him.

"Of course I am, I get to properly enjoy the lake' Tenmo laughed, more than happy with the lake. "Well, I enjoyed it last time as well.." He smirked, adding "For different reasons". "Now..If you want to have more fun..you got to catch me..The storms coming in two days so we can't tomorrow!" Tenmo reached over to tease the others front. He quickly swimmed away with a laugh.

A surprised gasp came from him when he felt Adrian drag his teeth along his length, groaning softly after even if it was carefully he got the hint just fine. Though he also tightened his grip on his Pup's hair as his orange eyes locked on him, clearly aware that he was showing that he too had some control in this situation. "My feisty little boy." He growled possessively. He had known when he had teased him that Adrian would not be a fan of being called a girl, but he couldn't help but do so once tonight.

"I love watching you enjoy the lake too, you're quite the playful little puppy." Kaine replied happily. Watching Tenmo as he smirked when he said that he had enjoyed it last time as well, a small smirk appearing on his face as well. "Oh? Making me work for it tonight?" He replied with a soft purr after Tenmo had reached out to tease him before quickly swimming away. He wasted no time in jumping back into the water and swimming after his puppy, determined to catch him.

Adrian hummed on him as if to say 'Much better', even if the other was growling possessively with a tight tug of his hair. He reached around to the back of his head, pulling out the ribbon with one tug of his hair. He went back to bobbing his head along the other, tying a small bow with the ribbon around Xavier. He chuckled along him as he moved his length, his lips touching the ribbon with every bob.

"Yes...You want it work for it" Tenmo smirked as he began to swim away. He gave the other a fair chance and stayed in his human form to swim. He wondered how long it would take Kaine to get close..or even catch him if he could.

Xavier was letting himself relax and enjoy his Pup's actions until he grew curious when Adrian was pulling the ribbon free from his hair before he returned to bobbing his head. When Adrian tied the ribbon around him in a small bow instead he chuckled softly. "Tying up your present?" Xavier teased. It didn't bother him and he was enjoying the feeling of Adrian's mouth working him over. Pleased sounds coming from him as he continued to run his fingers through his husband's hair. Enjoying the freedom to tangle his fingers in the lovely strands.

"So mean!" Kaine complained when he was told if he wanted it he had to work for it. Still he decided to humor his puppy anyway and swim after him glad that Tenmo was at least remaining in his human form and giving him a chance to catch him. Knowing all to well that he wouldn't stand any chance at all if was to switch into his wolf form. It took him awhile and numerous attempts before he was successful in catching his fiancee, though it hadn't been as easy as he had expected it to be.

Adrian pulled his mouth away from the other when the other mentioned enjoying his presents, giving the other a few more head bobs before he did so. "It does look good in a ribbon.." Adrian said with a teasing smirk, lightly poking at the others tip with a finger. "You always make me beg for it.." He smirked, poking at the other more.

Tenmo did swim as hard as he could, not wanting to just hand Kaine a win he did not earn. He was swimming toward the shore line of the lake when he felt Kaine wrap his arms finally around him. Tenmo chuckled as he turned his head toward Kaine with a quiet "You got me.." with a small smirk on his face.

Xavier laughed softly when he was told it looked goo in a ribbon, at least his Pup was enjoying it which of course always pleased him in return. His husband picking the tip made him groan and eager for him to give it some more attention, though he was saying that he always made him beg for it before he was poking at it some more making him moan softly. "So you think it's smart to be a little tease in the hopes that I'd beg for it?" Xavier growled in a dominant way. If he was teased too much there was a good chance he'd just flip his pup over and take him without asking or begging for anything. Xavier feeling as though he was humoring Adrian by allowing him to get away even with this little amount of teasing.

"Yes! Now we get to have fun?" Kaine said with a curious look on his face. Though that had been what Tenmo had said he was eager to have fun with his puppy. His arms remained wrapped around his fiancee's waist, head resting on his back as Tenmo was swimming closer to shore. "You're faster in the water than one would expect." Kaine added with a soft laugh glad to have finally caught him and was now able to hitch a little ride.

“I never said it was smart..More like..Testing your limits..Master” Adrian said with a playful growl of his own. The others dominant growl was hard to fight against, wanting to give in to that sexy voice. He untied the ribbon, keeping it semi wrapped around him. He would pull and then loosen, tightening and loosening the ribbon around the other.

Tenmo chuckled as he swam closer to the shore, the other still on his back. He finally reached the shoreline, getting up a bit more onto the dry land. He removed the others hands from his waist and flipping him so he was on the ground.

"You're definitely enjoying being a little tease." Xavier said watching his Pup as he told him that he had never said it was smart more of testing his limits with a playful growl and calling him Master once more. His little tease responded to his dominant growl even if he was trying not to just submit to him, untying the ribbon before he just seemed to repeatedly loosen and tighten it around him. For a moment he let him continue to be a tease and mess with him before he was reaching out and running his fingers along his Pup's jaw. "Enough being a tease. Turn around and show me that lovely ass." Xavier's said with yet another dominant growl knowing that Adrian had a hard time refusing and not submitting to him when he did that.

Kaine remained firmly attached to his fiancee, arms tightly wrapped around Tenmo's arms as his puppy continued to swim to shore. Not showing any intention of releasing him until Tenmo was removing his arms from around his waist not very easily as Kaine was still set on clinging to him. Being flipped so he was on the ground he looked up at his puppy with a small innocent smile. "Wanna have fun now?" He asked teasingly.

Adrian turned a bright red, letting go of his grasp on the ribbon as it fluttered to the floor. Damn..That dominant growl was too hard to fight against..He loved it! He turned himself around quickly, his feet on the floor in front of Xavier off the bed while the rest of his body remained on the bed.

“Don’t look at me with that innocent smile of yours..” Tenmo smirked, kissing down the others neck. “Of course I want to have fun..” He said with a low growl, nipping at the others neck. “You got my fair and square..” He smirked and kissed the others lips.

Xavier loved how well his Pup listened watching as he turned a bright red before he was letting go of the ribbon and turning around for him. He let Adrian get into position before reaching out and ran his hands over that lovely ass of his husband, admiring the view though he decided he wanted another picture before he did anything and didn't hesitate in picking up the camera once more and snapping the picture. It didn't take him very long before he was setting the camera aside again and slipping back inside his Pup, letting out a pleased groan as he felt the lovely heat of Adrian around him again. Shifting himself he was quick to start with another rough and fast pace knowing that's what his husband wanted, and determined to make it so Adrian wouldn't be able to walk when he was finished with him tonight.

"Why not? I am innocent!" Kaine playfully replied. Letting out a soft moan as Tenmo was kissing down his neck, appreciating the attention. The low growl from Tenmo made him groan, finding the sound arousing and making him all the more eager for them to have fun. Returning the kiss he wrapped his arms securely around his puppy's neck, when the kiss broke he pressed his lips lightly to his fiancee's neck in a teasing manner before he was running his hands over his bare torso.

Adrian pressed his ass against the hands that ran over them, loving the touch. He turned his head to look behind him, watching Xavier take out that camera to snap a picture of him. Adrians head quickly turned back toward the bed when he felt that forceful push inside of him. He pressed his face into the cool, in comparison, sheets of their bed, his face a bright red from blushing. His hands gripped the bed sheets tightly, unable to stop his tail from moving around in pure delight.

Tenmo let out another small growl, loving the attention his body was being given. "I highly suggest my fiance prepares himself before our wedding day...I am going to destroy you" He said with a whisper into the others ear, tugging at the others earlobe with his teeth. Tenmo reached down to tease where he would soon put himself inside, teasing it with a finger.

The response he got and the cute way his Pup's tail was wagging made him chuckle softly. Reaching out he ran his hand over his husbands obviously happy tail, before he gave his husband the rough and fast pace he was sure the other wanted. Enjoying the beautiful sight of that gorgeous body beneath him, leaning over his pup he moved Adrian's lovely hair aside so he could press a kiss to his neck before roughly nipping the exposed skin there.

A soft laugh escaped Kaine when he was told that Tenmo highly suggested he prepares himself before their wedding day saying he was going to destroy him. "So my handsome fiance wants me to be prepared before the wedding?" Kaine teasingly repeated. Leaning up to catch those lips in a quick kiss, "I'll make sure my ass is ready for you." He commented with a small smirk. He'd prepare himself ahead of time, and make sure he was ready for his Puppy, something he had to admit he was eager to do. Kaine was also quite eager for their wedding in general and wanted it to happen as soon as it could, knowing with Otso's help the planning should go even quicker than if it was one person. Not to mention he fully intended on making Tenmo help plan it too.

“NIippy..!” Adrian growled out the others name in pleasure, loving the pace and roughness he was getting. The others lips and teeth roughly nipping at him were even better. “Bite me...Eat me..” He said with a low growl of pleasure, wanting every bit of his husband he could get. Drain him dry of every fluid he has..! All those Lewd thoughts and words make him a beat red color as his grip on the sheets grew tighter.

“Yes..” Tenmo said with a smirk as he took Kaines lips in a deeper kiss. He quickly stopped his teasing and got himself inside quick, chanting to take the others body and not being patient.

"Yes?" Xavier teasingly responded when he heard his Pup growl out his name in pleasure, it was such a lovely sound, one he was determined to hear more of. Roughly nipping his pup's neck had got him a response he wasn't truly expecting, Adrian telling him to bite him, to eat him with a low pleasured growl. Xavier couldn't truly remember when or if he had ever bitten Adrian before but he had to admit that it was a very lovely offer, one he couldn't refuse as he was leaning down again to nip once more before he let his teeth sink into that gorgeous neck. Instantly the blood flowed forward, and he loved the taste of it, a pleasure purr coming from him as his hips didn't even miss a beat.

Eagerly Kaine returned the deep kiss he was caught in, loving every kiss he got from Tenmo even the quick ones. Tenmo was quick to stop teasing him something he was appreciating since he was really looking forward to having his fiancee inside of him once more. A pleasured moan escaped him as he was entered, doing his best to press back into Tenmo as he was wrapping his arms around his handsome lover's neck once more.

Adrian let out a loud pleasure filled growl when he felt those fangs sink into his neck. God it felt amazing and it was a first..If he knew it felt this good he would have done it sooner! Only a few more thrusts along with those fangs in him broke him easily, his pleasure overflowing as he released again. He painted heavily at the euphoric high he had..

Tenmo was quick to bring his pace to a faster once, loving the way Kaines body made him feel. He kept biting and sucking roughly on the others neck, making sure to leave plenty of marks. He grabbed other others hips so he went into him more roughly.

It was perfect. At least that was how Xavier felt when he saw and heard the reaction his husband had to his bite. Feeding from Adrian, during sex or otherwise had never been a thought of his. He didn't make it a habit to feed from anyone he had a personal connection with, not wanting to associate those people with a meal. But if Adrian wanted it, he wasn't going to deny him, at least not very often. Adrian's release came quickly after, a little unexpected but Xavier didn't mind even as he was releasing his Pup's neck and licking over the wounds. It didn't bother him that he hadn't released again yet, as he was stepping back and slipping from his husband's depths. With a small smirk he ran his hands over that lovely ass once more while he was speaking, "Now I think you need to strip. I want to enjoy that lovely naked body of yours." Xavier really wasn't done with his husband yet.

Kaine moaned happily when he felt the pace picking up, Tenmo thrusting into him faster. It made his breath a shaky mess and his heart pound hard against his chest. Still he loved every second of it, even the bites and rough sucks had him groaning and gasping in pleasure. It was incredibly easy for him to lose himself to the pleasure that Tenmo was giving him. The hands gripping his hips was a small warning to what was to come and as Tenmo was thrusting into him rougher he just found himself drowning in the pleasure even more. His hands dug into the ground beneath him, loving the feeling and being with his Puppy like this. It took him a bit of focus, and some struggle before he was able to unbury one hand from the ground and was reaching up to pull his fiancee into another deep kiss wanting those lips on his.

Adrian needed a moment to recover as he still laid hunched over the bed. He loved that feeding sensation of Xavier’s fangs on his neck and it only added to the others controlling powerful aura of his that made him so weak. He finally stood up and turned around, making quick work of stripping out of his clothes. He finally stood before the other without the outfits, running his hands over the others chest. This dominant controlling vampire was all his and no one else’s...

Tenmo could feel the others heart going mad under his lips, so much blood rushing from his fianc?s pounding heart. He loved seeing Kaine grip at the ground from feeling so good, only boosting his own pleasure. He watche the other struggle to lift his hand, pulling him into a deep kiss which he happily returned. Soon he would be his husband..Soon he would be married to the man who changed his life..

Xavier didn't press for his Pup to make it quick, instead he let Adrian take a moment to recover enough to where he was able to get up and get undressed for him. Watching as he finally seemed to regain enough of himself he smiled a bit happy as he was now watching the other strip out of the schoolgirl outfit he had bought him. When he stood there before him completely naked and leaving that gorgeous body on display for him Xavier let out a pleased hum. The hum only became deeper when Adrian was running his hands over his chest leaning down he caught those lovely lips in yet another kiss, wrapping his arms around his Pup's slim waist.

The deep kiss was a distraction he needed from the way his body was drowning in pleasure. When the kiss broke he let out a shaky unsteady breath, his eyes still locked on his Puppy. The pleasure was quickly rising in his body and he was sure that he would not be able to hold out for much longer. It turned out that was exactly the case, his release being triggered a few thrusts later with a deep moan and soft whimper as he covered his stomach with his release. Breathing heavily he let his body relax against the ground and smiled up at his fiancee. Knowing that he would soon be his husband made a pleasant warm feeling spread through him.

Adrian loved feeling every muscle, the others skin and body for him alone. He was the only person who was allowed to see him in that state, this was only his to touch and kiss and feel..and do whatever he pleased with. His skin was a bit warm or at least a bit wet from his sweat and a little of his release toward his mid section. Adrians lips were soon taken in another kiss, pulling himself closer to Xavier, wrapping his arms around the others body.

Tenmo let out a growl as his released spilled inside the other, breathing heavily as all his muscles relaxed soon after. Tenmo looked down at the other, happy he could feel and receive this pleasure with Kaine. He took his lips into a gentle kiss before removing himself from the other.

"You know... I think I could get used to sleepless nights with you." Xavier playfully teased his husband with a small smirk. He had felt Adrian pull himself closer to him after he had caught his lips in a kiss, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Loving having their bodies close he leaned down and pressed a light kiss beneath his Pup's ear. "I am definitely looking forward to breaking in our new home when it is finished." He whispered seductively before nipping Adrian's earlobe. His hands roaming over that lovely body, not minding that his skin was sweaty and in multiple places dirtied by his release. Still loving and admiring the body before him, when he did take a step back it was only so he could admire it more.

Returning the gentle kiss he let out a soft sound when Tenmo removed himself from inside him, groaning softly as he stretched his body. Flashing a large pleased smile he leaned up to catch those lips in yet another kiss, "I love you." He was finding himself saying those words more and more as time passed. But he didn't care in the slightest, he wanted to say them as often as he could and there was absolutely no reason for him not to.