An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“New territory, new hunting grounds..My blood is pumping just thinking about it!” Tenmo said as his ears and tail poppies up, wiggling about happily. His tail kept on wagging as he met Kaine at the forests edge, looking over his shoulder at the map. “I can’t decide! Everything is so lush and green, I just want to run around and ahh” Tenmo squeaked happily, turning into his work form and running around Kaine in circles. He was excited to explore and hunt and simply could not contain his excitement! “Let’s goo! Pick somewhere and let’s goooo” He called our with a small bark

How happy and eager Tenmo was made Kaine laugh especially once he was a wolf and was running around so eagerly and excited. "Okay! Okay!" He laughed when he was told to pick somewhere and for them to get going shaking his head as he looked at the map. There was a big river that wasn't all that far from them, well not for them at least for a human it'd take a few days he was sure. Deciding that it seemed like a nice place to head to for the day and then they could hunt down somewhere to camp he pointed in the direction he wanted them to go. "Let's head this way until we reach the river. We can have some fun exploring and find a place to set up camp once we're there." He told his puppy before he was winking and darting off in that direction knowing that his puppy would be right behind him.

Tenmo was happy when a location was decided upon, darting off in the direction Kaine had run off in. He howled happily, looking to where he could see Kaine darting about the trees. He didn’t dare stop running until he saw the river, taking a big bounding leap into it. He didn’t care if he acted like a small puppy, rolling about the river happily at the new smells and sights. He laughed in delight, figuring he can enjoy himself before they worried about a hunt or camping

Kaine loved how happy and excited Tenmo was for their adventure add time here. It was easy for him to already see them returning another time. Knowing that there would always be more to discover, more to see. Reaching the river he laughed as Tenmo literally leaped right in. "Be careful sexy! There are new types of predators in those waters!" Kaine warned not wanting Tenmo to get hurt. Even if he felt that Tenmo could hold his own they weren't familiar with these predators and dangers.

Tenmo was laughing hysterically but obliged Kaine, him having a strong point. He got a good washing in before he stepped out of the water, still in his wolf form. He shook himself free of the water before shifting back with a toothy grin. “There’s so many new smells here! There’s definitely an abundance of wildlife here that wil make for wonderful exotic meals!” He said cheerfully, excited as he looked around the area for where a good spot to camp would be

"I definitely don't doubt that." Kaine laughed already smelling quite a few new smells himself. His nose wasn't as strong as Tenmo's and had a focus more for the different scents in blood and not so much overall. "You'll have a huge diversity in new prey here. They're still discovering new animals everyday. So I can only imagine what we'll run into." Kaine mused with a smile. Moving over he slipped his hand into Tenmo's and started too lead the way around to find a nice spot for camp. Since they were both apex predators he wasn't all that concerned about the forests' predators disturbing them. After finding a nice level shot he nodded towards it, "That spot looks good."

Tenmo managed to calm himself down as he felt Kaines hand go into his. He let Kaine lead the way, helping him to look for a good spot. Kaine found a good spot first, following him to it. “Seems level enough..All set there! Now we just need to set up a good shelter, and then a fire” He nodded, figuring they would both be more comfortable with a shelter first

"Luckily for you I made sure they packed us a tent to set up." Kaine told Tenmo setting his backpack down before he was grabbing the tent from it. "Food on the other hand we definitely have to rough. I just figured we'd be easier on the environment if we slept in a tent instead if making a new camp every night." Kaine explained. He started to take it out of it's bag, "Help me set it up?" He asked holding up one of the rods for the tent.

“Seems fair enough” Tenmo nodded, figuring Kaine had a point about the effect on the environment. Use the fire for the night and for cooking only and they would leave as little impact as possible. He took some of the other rods and started following the instructions. He cursed at himself a few points when the poles were being stupid and not going in the way he wanted but they eventually figured it out. “Looks comfortable enough” He said as he poked his head in

Kaine couldn't help but find it amusing how his husband was responding when the rods weren't going in the way he wanted them too. "Patience love." He mused. It didn't take them very long to get it set up and his puppy was poking his head into the tent saying it looked comfortable enough. "Good!" Kaine said happily moving to poke his head in beside the other. "Good size for the two of us too."

Tenmo has growled in frustration at his response but sighed deeply as he kept trying. He went further into the tent for a moment, going wolf for a dm design it would still fit them both comfortably. “All right, shelter done. Now is a matter of food. We could make do without a fire since temperature doesn’t really affect us, it would be more to cook with” He nodded as he wondered what sort of pray laid around these parts

"True... So I suppose unless you want to cook anything we really could go without a fire tonight." Kaine agreed with a nod giving it some thought. "Why don't you head out on a hunt and see what you find? There are tons of different food options here." Kaine added making himself comfortable while Tenmo was out to hunt. Figuring he'd hold their little camp and take in the beauty around then.

“I can go raw” Tenmo stretches his limbs before going into his wolf form again. He went off the hunt, searching through the tree lines and stalking out the new environment. He found a wild pig or something in that shape and pounced on it, hearing a growl from the bushes. He let out a growl of his own when he saw some sort of big wild cat..panther..thing growling back, seeming to have taken its kill it was going to pounce on. They both stared each other down until this panther stalked off, dragging his kill back to the camp in his teeth. He dropped it down next to Kaine and took a few happy bites at the exotic taste. “Some sort of wild cats in these woods..” He commented, not funding it an issue at the moment as he continued to eat

Kaine nodded at the news that Tenmo could go raw and had settled down under a tree to read a book while his husband was hunting. It wasn't very long before his Puppy was back with a good sized boar that he dropped beside him before the cute wolf was taking a few bites. Being told that there was some sort of wild cats in the forest Kaine laughed softly and nodded. "According to my book there are at least 4 kinds of wild cats in these forests. That have been discovered at least." Kaine commented.

“Must have been one of them then..” Tenmo tilted his head before going back to eating. He better be careful during his next hunt of traveling but had no worries if some wild cat got in his way. Not one for cats in general but he could easily take it down..He had handled tough prey before even if it wasn’t this exact kind

"Probably. I can't say I am surprised you have seen one since I feel like you'd always be able to find a predator no matter where we go. But the wild cats of the Amazon are pretty elusive so I am surprised you found one so quickly." He mused thinking about it before closing his book and turning to his husband who was enjoying his meal. "Good?" Kaine asked with a small smile. "Just keep in mind that a lot of the wild cats here are in a decline in population. So it'd probably be best not to specifically hunt one. In defense in the other hand..."

“Noted, do not eat the cat. I would rather not if I didn’t have to..in defense yes” He said with a small nod before wagging his tail happily at getting a good chunk of his pig. It really tastes good on a natural diet of the foliage and fruits and shit around this place. “I suppose you keep an eye out as well..make a noise if either of us are apart and run into trouble” He said with a small ear twitch

An amused look crossed Kaine's face when Tenmo said that it would be noted not to eat the cat. Finding it amusing because he knew almost as an ingrained rule that werewolves weren't fond of cats of any type. There were exceptions of course, but they were extremely uncommon. "Oh definitely. Even for us this isn't a place to let your guard down." Kaine agreed. "But I also don't plan on us spending a lot of time separated either." He mused with a smile

“I don’t plan on either of those things happening” Tenmo grinned as he stopped eating for a moment, wanting to leave enough for Kaine if he wanted or needed to feed off of it. He nuzzled his head into the others side with a grin and an ear twitch. “You need any of this? I plan on finishing it and disposing of the bones and all of it when I’m done”

"Good!" Kaine says happily with a bright smile on. Feeling Tenmo nuzzle into his side he pat his husband's head before scratching behind the other's ear. "I'm good for now love. You enjoy this hunt." Kaine told the cute wolf. He loved that Tenmo was thinking of him but he at the same time didn't want to take away from Tenmo's first hunt here either. "After you eat and take care of the remains we can go explore a little." Kaine suggested eager to see some of the wildlife and plants that they would never be able to see somewhere else.

Tenmo nodded, happily going back to his hunt. He did drag in closer so he could stay closer to Kaines side, eating contently. Only after he finished did he leave temporarily to clean up the bones, digging a tiny hole to dispose of what was left without leaving it open or attracting animals to the spot. “Okay, all buried and good” Tenmo came back with a pleased smile

After Tenmo had finished eating and taken care of the carcass Kaine had made sure they had put away the rest of their supplies safely in the tent and zipped the tent up. They probably wouldn't need anything in there just to go exploring since they could follow their scents back to camp. Turning to his handsome husband he gave Tenmo a small smile and pat his fuzzy head gently, "Ready?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. After getting confirmation he lead them off to explore the surrounding area and see what they could discover for themselves. Roughing it like this made this part of their honeymoon even more of an adventure and as they explored he pointed out different animals and plants they ran across that he thought was cool and paid attention to the things that Tenmo seemed particularly excited about as well. This whole experience was going to be one of a kind, one they would never be able to forget and that was what he had hoped for from the very start.

Tenmo twitched his ears happily before walking along his husbands side. There were a lot of smells to experience and he couldn’t help himself but want to sniff and explore everything much like any other canine. He kept digging his head around bushes and chasing something that resembled a rabbit in size and general shape. He tried to chase after a colorful looking bird but it stayed out of its grasp as he kept swiping at it

Kaine couldn't help but find amusement in his husband's actions, how happy he was to sniff around and explore chasing a small rodent that seemed similar to a rabbit. "If you lift your leg and start marking you're territory you can't sleep in the tent!" Kaine teasing told his puppy. Even if he really did enjoy how happy and excited this whole thing seemed to be making his husband. When they saw some of the larger animals Kaine himself got excited loving animals of all kinds and making sure they got pictures of all the different things they saw. "Everyone else is going to be so jealous that they missed this." Kaine said suddenly as he turned towards Tenmo with a bright smile.

Tenmo shot him a small teasing look when Kaine made the mention of marking his territory. He lifted his leg towards him as if he would mark Kaine before putting his leg back down. “Jealous indeed! They wish they could go on our honeymoon, Otso would be freaking out in joy! Bryan would need to put him on a leash” He snickered as he kept looking around.