An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xavier had to admit that he wasn't remotely surprised to hear that his eye color was Adrian's favorite color, he was sure if he was to ask Tenmo and Kaine what their favorite colors were they would say each others eye colors as well. Being told aside from that it was midnight blue and was told it was probably because it looks like the night sky he nodded thinking that over. Adrian had made a comment about the night sky when they had talked about the colors for the wedding, and it was starting to make sense now. Deciding he'd try to get a ring that would look like a replication of the night sky as his engagement ring, knowing he'd focus more on midnight blue and his eyes when it came to the wedding band.

Kaine was watching Tenmo's little twirl with overly observant eyes loving the way his Puppy looked in the suit from all sides, especially when he had his tail and ears out. It just made him look even more handsome and he was going to enjoy every chance he had to see him in it. "Oh? And just how would it do that?" Kaine teased when Tenmo mentioned getting a suit made for their wedding and how he didn't want his suit to spoil their wedding.

“Well when you walk down that aisle I don’t want you to have seen my outfit before” Tenmo smiled as he kissed the others cheek. “I want to sweep you off your feet as much as you will be doing to me..” He smirked, kissing his lips and his tail wagging happily. “I can’t wait to see that..” Tenmo smiled warmly before looking back at Xavier. “I am sure he will love it. If you need my help getting dad to a particular spot or happen to be planning around a certain alrea, let me know. I’ll move him wherever you want” Tenmo said with a small laugh.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You sweep me off my feet already." Kaine replied with a smile. But he had to admit that it was a bit sweet that Tenmo didn't want him to see him in his suit for their wedding until their wedding day and thus would go and get a new one for theirs. He was happy to return the kiss, his smile only seeming to brighten when the kiss was broken. "I certainly can't wait to see how you look on our wedding day." Kaine commented quite happy.

"I'll be sure to let you know. For now... that stuff is still very much undergoing planning." Xavier replied not yet having an idea of how he wanted to propose much less the ring in hand. He'd figure it all out in the next couple days for sure, watching his Pup plan and waiting for that right moment to slip it in and finally propose. It seemed a bit odd, that they were planning their wedding even before he had proposed to Adrian, but at the same time he was really happy about it too. It just meant that their wedding would be happening even sooner than most peoples. "Oh! Do tell your father though that we need to look over a few plans for the house though... I want to make sure it's perfect for him." He commented knowing that he may not see much of Adrian that day as they both had things that they had to tend too.

“Me either..Inwill try to make sure I don’t take you off the aisle or kiss you before I m supposed to..” Tenmo said with a smile, giving him another kiss. “And building your own house? Lots of alone time there” He teased with a smile before he answered the others question. “When I go home, I’ll send him your way” He said with a nod and a smile, an arm wrapped around the other.

"It'll be quite difficult." Kaine agreed when Tenmo said he'd have to try to make sure he didn't take him off the aisle or kiss him before he was supposed too. It'd even be difficult for Kaine not to just run down the aisle or to kiss Tenmo early during the wedding, being far to impatient as it was.

"Building a house on the border seemed like the best option for both of us. As we want to live together and be a married couple, but I can't live with the pack and be so far away from the coven encase there is an emergency and vice versa." Xavier explained with a small smile. "Though I do have to admit I will definitely enjoy all that privacy that comes with it." He added with a small smirk. "Thank you." Xavier added when Tenmo said he would send Adrian his way when he went home. "No rush of course. You two are probably more than eager to spend some time together." He added with a motion telling them that they didn't have to give him any more of their time right now.

A house on the border...? Tenmo thought as it got his brain going. While he didn’t want to live with his parents..maybe they could be together doing something similar? He would have to figure it out later..Tenmo thought as Xavier seems to be letting them go. He probably had a proposal to plan..Tenmo tonight as he looked at Kaine with a big smile. “Let’s go then..” He smiled, unable to stop imaging his cuteness little Kaine in a sexy suit. Maybe on his way in, he can pop his head in the office and just tell him to go, then going to have his quiet time with Kaine.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Okay!" Kaine happily answered when Tenmo said 'let's go' more than happy to go with him. Kaine was quick to slip his hand into the other's and lead him out of Xavier's office. Leaning up he caught Tenmo's lips in a quick kiss before he was leading the way down the hallway. "Xavier said I was a child while you were gone and read me kids stories." He playfully complained as they were walking. He was happy and excited to be out of the office and back with Tenmo at his side, happily walking beside him. Kaine was truly just happy to be able to spend time with Tenmo again, not really caring much about anything else.

Tenmo returned the others quick kiss with a big smile on his face. He took the others hand and started to leave the others house. Tenmo laughed when Kaine had mentioned Xavier was reading him a kiss story. “Just imagining that is funny in itself” He laughed as he gave Kaine another kiss.

Kaine gave his cute wolf a small smile when he was told that just imagining Xavier reading kid stories to him was funny in itself. "Yeah... he does it all the time to me." He admitted as he thought about it. Even before all of this stuff with Tenmo whenever he had wandered to Xavier and had requested he read to him he always read him childrens books. Whenever he complained about it he was told he acted enough like a child to need those kinds of stories. As the years passed he didn't think he still had that behavior, even if he could at certain times be just as childish as before. "So, cutie. Why don't werewolves where suits more often?" He asked a bit curious. It seemed as if this wasn't something they ever really wore since both him and his father had needed a suit for the wedding.

Tenmo laughed again at seeing Kaine sprawled out on Xavier’s desk, Xavier reading him a children’s story as Kaine complained of how bored he was. “Why don’t we wear suits...?” Tenmo repeated the others question when Kaine asked why they don’t wear suits. “If I had to explain, suits can feel like they would be restricting clothes and more clothes than necessary for everyday life. That and the clothes ripping if we were to transform and the clothes rip happens..Imagine the possibility of ruining a suit every time you changed form..?” Tenmo smiled down at him.

"That makes sense." Kaine commented a bit absently as they were walking gently swinging the other's hand while they were walking. It really did, now that it was put inter perspective for him like that, it was a lot of layers and tight clothing for a werewolf to wear for more than just a special occasion. Unlike vampires who had no transformation like that to worry about and were big in human business they had more reasons to wear suits on a regular basis. It was of course safe to say tha the already owned a suit, more than one actually. Whether any of them would be good enough for his own wedding could be questionable, but that was something he'd worry about later on.

"I just want them to get married already so we can plan and have ours..I want to be able to show you off as my husband" Tenmo smiled, holding the others hand in a loose grip as they swung it around on the way back to the house. "I am sure you will look amazing.." He smiled, kissing the others cheek in a gentle kiss. "Although I would surely think you would look good in anything you did or did not wear.." Tenmo said with a small chuckle. "And on another note, I am sure Otso is probably going to be blasting your phone with whatever this birthday present or party thing is about..am i wrong?" He teased with a small smile.

"I'd be a great husband to show off too." Kaine playfully replied flashing Tenmo a large grin. "Is there anything that I could put on that you wouldn't like to see me in?" He questioned a little honestly, a small smirk appearing on his face. More than aware that Tenmo thought he looked amazing when he wasn't wearing anything and had yet to be told anything he did wear he didn't like. "No." Kaine mused Tenmo being right. Otso had messaged him quite a lot about it already, "But he just wants to make sure it all goes well." His mind was back on the surprise he'd be doing for Tenmo, and he had discussed it a little more with Otso while Tenmo was out with his father and how to pull it off flawlessly. "Are you excited for it?" Kaine asked curiously.

Tenmo smirked down at Kaine when he agreed with his opinion and gave him that large grin. "Honestly, I cannot think of anything I could possibly not want to see you wear.." Tenmo answered with a small smile and a kiss to the lips. It was true..He could not think of an option of outfit that he would ever say he did not want Kaine to wear. Tenmo heard Kaine mentioning Otso wanted to make sure it all went right and then asked if he was excited. "I am highly anticipating the gift..If Otso is involved, I can only imagine what I will see in two days' Tenmo chuckled as he was approaching his house. "And will I be climbing through your window princess? You can set up the rope ahead of time if you needed to..' He smirked, teasing him about whatever his gift would be.

Kaine returned the kiss and flashed another smile when he was told that Tenmo couldn't honestly think of anything that he could possibly not want to see him wear. "Maybe I can consider buying something special to wear for you sometime." Kaine said a bit thoughtfully. He was extremely happy to hear that Tenmo was highly anticipating his gift and that if Otso was involved he could only imagine what he would see. "Yes!" Kaine happily replied when asked if Tenmo was going to be climbing through his window. Kind of loving being called princess again, even if Tenmo was the only person he'd ever let get away with calling him that. "I like it when you climb through my window. Not to mention, I think the reward of it this time will be quite worth it as well." He mused as he was thinking it over. Everything was pretty much ready to go for it. As that night drew closer he got more excited about it himself.

"Something special for me..?" Tenmo smirked before saying "I am almost curious as to what you would decide to wear for me.." , placing a kiss on the others lips. "It will be that special..? My curiosity can only get so much higher love.." He said with a smirk, kissing him yet again on the lips as he stepped into the house. "You are really hyping up this gift so it must be good.." Tenmo smirked, quickly knocking on his fathers office and yelling "Nippy wants to see you at his house!" with a teasing smirk before he walked Kaine up to his room.

Adrian was muddling over a bunch of forms for cakes and ordering the lanterns he wanted from a local craft shop run by some humans in town. He heard his son saying Nippy wanted to see him, closing up his folders for now. He started to make his way to Xaviers house, opening the door and not bothering to knock. "Hello Nippy" He said with a warm smile, pushing his long hair out of his face.

A small smirk appeared on his face, "Yes. You'd probably end up enjoying it way too much. But I'll definitely have to see about buying something special just for you." There was no denying he'd do anything for his Puppy, especially if it was a surprise for him to show him how much he loved him and that drew more attention to himself in the process. "I'm positive you'll appreciate it." Kaine replied when Tenmo said he was really hyping up this gift so it must be good. "But like I already mentioned, it's something I'll only do for your birthday. Otherwise it wouldn't be as special." When they entered the house and passed by his father's office they stopped long enough for his Puppy to tell Adrian that Xavier wanted to see him up at the house before they were walking up to his room. The moment they entered he turned to the other leaning up for another kiss, "I love you, Puppy."

Xavier looked up when Adrian entered his office smiling happily at his handsome Pup. "Hey, Pup. I have a few different plans for our house for us to look over. We can either pick one of the plans or our favorite aspects of each and have them make it into a different plan." Xavier said motioning for Adrian to join him, event patting his lap so the other could sit in it if he so wanted. "I absolutely adore your long hair, Pup." Xavier said with a soft pur watching his Pup happily and loving how his handsome Pup looked.

"Only for my birthday...? It must be really special then" Tenmo said with a smirk and a kiss. What was it supposed to be..? It could not be a gift that could be put in a box that was a physical object, Tenmo tried to guess at what it could possibly be. Otso was a creative wolf so there would be no way to tell what this gift could be. Tenmo finally got Kaine into his room, returning the others kiss. "I love you Kaine.." He smiled, kissing him deep.

'You are quick to work on those.." Adrian chuckled, watching as the other pat his lap for a place to sit. Of course he would happily take that sear..Adrian thought as he sat down on the others lap, looking over the plans. "It is hard not to cut it after getting used to cutting it for so long" He chuckled, kissing the others cheek before he went back to the plans on the desk.

"It will be kept really special by it being just a once a year thing." Kaine replied happily as they walked up to Tenmo's room. Returning the kiss he was given as he watched the other, noticing that he was clearly thinking about the surprise that was going to be awaiting him. Returning the deep kiss he was given he wrapped his arms around his Puppy's neck, happy to be with him. When he broke the kiss he smiled up at him, "It'll be fun at the very least." The surprise really would be, especially since it was his first time even doing anything like that, but he was willing to try new things for his Puppy.

"I want the house done as quickly as possible. So I can live in peace with my husband, and have all the privacy we could ever want..." Xavier mused happily. Wrapping an arm around the other's waist he leaned in to press a kiss to the side of his neck. "I know, handsome. But I thoroughly enjoy it." He replied running his fingers through the other's hair as they talked and loving the length once more. Xavier's eyes moved to the plans when Adrian seemed to focus on them, "I wasn't exactly sure what type of design you'd want for the house so I figured having multiple designed so that we can either pick our favorite or at least our favorite aspects of each we'll have the house designed and ready for construction asap."

Tenmo kept the other close, holding Kaine tightly in his arms when their kiss had broken apart. "Did you have anything planned before that? Or will that day be spent preparing whatever this gift is?" He smirked, letting go to go sit on his bed. He pat the spot next of him, waiting for him to join him at his side.

"Are you sure that the privacy would be peaceful at all..?" Adrian teased Xavier about their privacy being used for things that were not all that peaceful...in every room of the house. Adrian looked over all the plans, picking this one plan he really liked but wanted to add this one room he liked in another plan on the table. "Very thorough as always.." Adrian laughed, kissing the others neck softly

Kaine was very happy to be held close to Tenmo, always loving those strong arms being wrapped tightly around him whether they were kissing or not. When he was asked if he had anything planned before that he gave his puppy a soft smile, "I have a business meeting I need to attend early in the morning, and a conference with another one of the coven's business partners that afternoon. So I won't be able to get it ready until that evening, but it will definitely be ready in time for you that night." Kaine said a little unhappy that he'd actually be spending most of the day in meetings and talking about business when he'd rather be with Tenmo or planning the surprise and speaking with Otso.

"Well... after we finish breaking in every room of the house at least twice it will be." Xavier teased his Pup nipping his neck a bit roughly. As Adrian was looking over the plans Xavier was quietly observing him and smiled when he picked the house design that he really liked. When he mentioned the room in one of the other plans that he wanted added to the house though Xavier nodded, "Perfect choice, Pup. I'll have him add the room to the plan and then we can look the plan over once more to finalize it and make sure it was integrated into the plan well before construction begins." Xavier said wrapping his arm a bit more tightly around his Pup's waist and kissing the man's neck. "How's planning going, Pup?" He asked softly a bit curious. Figuring while Adrian was doing the wedding planning he would oversee and help with the construction of their new home.

"It looks like I will be the one waiting around bored that day without you.." Tenmo said in a fake pout, still holding the other when he fell back on his bed. He held the other at his side as he was perfectly content to stay like this if it meant he had him at his side. He did not want to ruin the suit jacket, sitting up to take it off quick before quickly laying back down beside him.

"You know it..Our new bedroom will have to be the first one. Test the new bed out.." Adrian chuckled as he teased the other about what they would be doing when the house was finished. "And I am sure it will be just fine..It will be weird not being overrun by werewolves 24/7 and being pounced on at any given moment, although I am sure you will pounce me any chance you can get" Adrian chuckled, humming happily at the others rough neck nips and kisses. Xavier had asked him about the planning and said "It is going well actually! ordered the lanterns I had mentioned from a human craft store and just need to get tea candles to light them all up. I ordered a cake to make sure everyone had something to eat, blood I don't think i can do much about" Adrian teased with a quick kiss. "Hopefully you like vanilla...Didn't want to overcomplicate things"

Kaine gave Tenmo a small smile, "I'd rather spend time with you to be honest. The business meetings and conferences are always so boring." Even if he knew the pout on his cute puppy's face was fake he was completely honest in saying that he found such things boring. They sucked, and he hated having to be part of them, but he had to pull his own weight in the coven and even after the marriage would need to continue to do so. He was happy when they fell back on the bed and he was held at Tenmo's side happy to lie there like that forever. At least until Tenmo was sitting up to remove his suit jacket before Tenmo was lying back down beside him and he instantly moved to snuggle into his puppy's side. Nuzzling into the other's chest before he was letting his eyes drift shut.

"Maybe even how sturdy those walls are." Xavier added with a smirk. He had to admit he really loved the picture Adrian had painted in his head, and he'd have to discuss the options for decorating and furnishing the home, asking opinions of Adrian for certain things while making other aspects a surprise for his Pup. Being told planning was going well and that he had already ordered the lanterns he had mentioned from a human craft store before mentioning he still needed to get the candles to light them and had ordered the cake as well. At the mention of it being something that everyone could eat at least and the comment about blood not really being something he could do much about he laughed. "I'll make sure all of the coven members in attendance have eaten before the wedding. That's not really an appealing aspect of our lives that should happen during the reception or any part of the wedding." He admitted with another laugh. "Vanilla is just fine, Pup." Xavier added with a large smile, "We can have a meal for your pack members in attendance if you'd like though. The coven members would be just fine with only cake but that doesn't mean your pack members wouldn't appreciate something else as well." Xavier wanted to make sure everyone would be taken care of, and though the vampires in attendance wouldn't necessarily eat anything more than cake it didn't mean they couldn't offer something else for the pack.

"I can only begin to imagine a life of endless meetings. Meetings have never been fun and anyone who enjoys them is in no way normal" Tenmo chuckled as he held the other tighter to him. He looked to his side only to notice Kaines eyes drifting shut as his face nuzzled into his chest. "If you are tired love, go to sleep. I do not plan on letting either of us go anywhere or letting you go just yet.." He said with a soft smile on his face.

"You sure would like to fuck me against the wall to test the sturdiness of the wall.." Adrian teased with a playful smirk and pulling him down for a quick kiss. He soon let go as the other started to talk about making sure the coven members ate before the wedding. "Good..can't exactly get a bottle of blood at your local grocery store.." he chuckled to himself with a shake of his head. "And as far as my pack goes, I should bring something for them. Ill probably get some venison since thats a better wedding type meat and it would be enjoyed by both coven and wolf alive should the coven need to eat food as well" Adrian said with a nod and a smile.

"It's definitely extremely dull." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh. He absolutely hated the meetings and was glad that Tenmo agreed anyone who liked meetings were in no way normal. At this point Kaine had made himself comfortable and let out a soft hum to let his puppy know he was listening when he heard him mention he could go to sleep if he was tired as he had no plan of letting either of them go anywhere or letting him go just yet. "Don't want to sleep. You're just way too comfy." Kaine responded stubbornly. He refused to admit that he was or could be in any way tired and was instead focusing on how comfy his puppy was to use as a pillow and cuddle with.

"You know it! It's definitely the best way to test how sturdy they are." Xavier happily responded with a playful tone. "You can't tell me you wouldn't love it." He added with a slight nudge in the others side. Eagerly he was returning the quick kiss before it was broken and they were discussing the plans of food and feeding the coven ahead of time. "That you can't, and it certainly loses all appeal once it leaves the source." Xavier mused. Though when needed they could use blood bags to feed from instead of a living person, it had lost its appeal at that point and it tasted differently. Not very appealing. "That would be a good idea actually. I'm sure the coven will even like the option, some may want more than just blood beforehand and cake."