~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Ok if you are sure but I feel like I should sometimes." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled as he drove to the store to pick up Ryuji. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok thanks I am glad that my parents are cool with this as well." Syugo said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody shakes his head and sighs a little, "it's... all in the past, so don't worry about me."

-----------------

Ryuji smiles and walks over to the car, putting the groceries in the back of the car before going into the passenger side of the car, "hey."

----------------

Cory smiles a little, "I think you should be glad they aren't allergic," he laughs a little.

Kyrian nodded and hugged him. "Ok but I still don't thin what happened to you was right." he said looking at him

~~~~

"Hey sweetheart whats up thought I would see if you wanted me to come get you glad I texted you get food ever week the same time." he said laughing

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I really am happy that they aren't allergic." Syugo said smiling

Cody hugs Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he holds onto Kyrian, shaking his head slowly, "you don't have to tell me that twice.. I already know it wasn't."

----

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I could use a lift. It would be too much of a pain walking home with food," he puts the food in the backseat and gets into the passenger side of the car.

----

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "it would be pretty bad if they were or if one was," he rubs the back of his head.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I just hate that you had to do that." he said holding him close.

~~~~~~~~

Dyian smiled and looked at him and kissed Ryuji when he got into the car. "Well then lets go to our new home." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~

"It really would be I am happy that we can have cats." he said looking at him and hugged Cory.

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head as he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

Ryuji kisses Diyan and nods his head with a smile, "yeah, let's get going. So when should we get Syugo that kitten?"

-----

Cory  smiles as he hugs Syugo, nodding his head, "are cats the only animals you like by the way?"

Kyrian held him close as they went to there new bed room and laid down in it.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Its up to you I don't think its ready to be away from its mom yet I think thats what Cory said'" Diyan said smilnig

~~~~~~~~

"No I like all animals I just love Cats." he said heading back to there room

Cody rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

-------

"I mean I am ready whenever actually but I suppose we should wait when the kitten is ready," Ryuji smiles.

------

"Ah, love cats more huh? No problems there," Cory laughs a little while following Syugo.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Kyrian smiled as he picked him up and took them into there new bed room

~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I am not sure if the kitten is ready to be away from there mom yet." diyan said looking at him and kissed Ryuji as he drove home

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do cats don't really need anything and they do what they want." he said looking at him. "Other animals need more things." he said

Cody blushes a little and holds onto Kyrian, looking at him and smiles a little.

-------

"I guess we just have to wait. I am sure Cory will let us know when the kitten is available," Ryuji smiles and kisses Diyan.

------

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head with a smile.

Kyrian smiled and kissed his cheek as he laid in the bed with Cody

~~~~~~~~~

"Ok then we do need to get cat stuff for the kitten tho." Diyan said looking at his lover as he pulled into there new drive way and was ready to go to there new bed room

~~~~~~~~

Syugo nodded and went back to there dorm room smiling as he did so. "Lets get to sleep we have to go to school tomorrow."

Cody blushes a little as he smiles a little and holds onto Kyrian.

--------

"Yeah that's true. We will do that when we get the kitten," Ryuji smiles a little and gets out of the car, "it sure will be interesting sleeping in a new location but at least we were able to get all our stuff moved in pretty quickly."

---------

"Yeah you have a point," Cory rubs the back of his head as he stretches with a yawn, walking over to his bed and sits down on it.

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "DO you know how cute you are?" he asked cody

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah thanks to the boys its going to be weird that everything is new. I can't believe we got it so fast thanks to Kyrian. THo its going to be weird sharing it with them." Diyan said holding Ryuji. "Tho I am glad to be out of that small place we were out growing it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo set on his bed and blushed. "Yeah thanks for helping my family with Kyrians and codys help." he said smiling as he laid down. "I know they won't forget what they did."

Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head, "I am not sure... how cute do you think I am," he laughs a little.

-------

Ryuji laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well it with either be permanently or temporary. Or we can just not think about it I guess. I mean, it's not like we are all living in the same building its more of an apartment complex." He nods his head, "yeah, especially since now we can get a cat once we are able to."

-------

Cory smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I am just glad it worked out," he lays back on the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyrian smiled and looked at him. "So cute that I would make love to you all night." he said smiling and looked at him

~~~~~~~

"Yes we can I can't wait I love animals." he said looking at him and then hugged him and took a deep breath wondering what they should do next

~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him as he laid on his bed. "I am glad that you are my roommate." he said

Cody blushes a little and laughs a little, "I-I... don't think I can last all night," he looks at Kyrian and hides his face against Kyrian's chest.

-----------

Ryuji laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head as he looks at his watch, "it sure is getting pretty late."

----

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, nodding his head, "I am glad your my new roommate too," he rubs the back of his head as he stretches out on his bed with a soft yawn.

"I know you won't be able to the first time, but soon you might be able too." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "Lets go to the bed room we might not have sex tonight we are just freshly cleaned." he said

~~~~~~~~~~

"YEah And we still have to set up our bed I think." he said looking at him and taking a deep breath

~~~~~~~~~~

"I am glad that you are mine as well its nice to have someone like you." he said smiling

Cody blushes a little and nods his head, "alright," he rests his head on Kyrian's chest and rubs his face against his chest with a smile.

---------------

"Well compare to how much we had to do? I think we made some pretty good progress,"  Ryuji laughs a little, "It will just have to be the first thing we do when we get home from work."

---------------

Cory looks at Syugo and blushes a little and rubs the back of his head with a smile, "well I am glad you think so."

Kyrian smiled "you know how amazing you look to me I am glad that I found you

"We actually need to finish setting up the kitchen and our bedroom we got most everything done though I am glad about that"

Syugo smiled "I guess we should go to bed we have a pretty big day tomorrow don't we between classes and your job"

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, looking to the side, "you... really think so?"

-------

"Don't worry, we will get it done," Ryuji smiles a little. "Yeah for just moving in, we got  a lot done."

-------

Cory nods his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point," he rubs the back of his head and lets out a soft yawn.

Kyrian smiled and nodded. "You made me happy and thats a good thing." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dyian smiled and nodded. "I really do like the more room that we have here tho." he said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. "You should go to sleep we both had a big day today." he said looking at Cory

Edited by Dragongirl26

Cody blushes a little and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well I am glad you think so," he rests his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

"Yeah me too. It feels rather nice compare to our other house," Ryuji smiles a little.

----

Cory nods his head as he rests back on his bed, "well see you in the morning," he then falls asleep.

Kyrian smiled and kissed his cheek. "Lets go to bed my love." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dyian smiled and looking at him and then laid in there bed. "Yes it does

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo went to sleep in his bed

Cody nods his head and smiles, "alright... night," he snuggles Kyrian and falls asleep.

------------

Ryuji smiles and lays down next to Dyian, kissing his cheek, "see you in the morning."

-------

Cory was fast asleep.