~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Kyrian smiled as he got ready for class he was happy that they were able to be together like this.

~~~~~~~

Syugo got in like at the cafe that he was happy was short with no time he was up and ordering food for the both of them

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and smiles a little. He watches as the professor was setting up an art piece for the class to draw.

---------

Cory watches Syugo as he was ordering for both of them, rubbing the back of his head and laughs a little as he grabs a couple of juices.

• 3 weeks later...

Kyrian smiled and then started to him as he drew he was happy about this 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo  smiled and paid for the food. "Ok let's get to class we should just make it in time" he said as he got the food and then headded to class giving Cory his food

Cody rests on Kyrian and smiles while he was drawing.

--------

Cory nods his head, "alright, let's go," he then takes the food, walking along the halls to his first class.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyrian smiled and started to hum wondering what to so next. "I'm glad that we can rest and get some drawing done before class"

~~~~~

Syugo nodded and barely made it into class before the bell rang after getting the food

Cody nods his head, "yeah but I am sure class will be starting soon, most if not all of the other students are here," he continues drawing.

--------------

Cory finishes his breakfast while on the run to the first class of the day. He sighs with relief, "well looks like we just about made it," he rubs the back of his head as he went to take his seat.

• 3 weeks later...

" yes all of students are here but usually the teacher is here right now but they haven't showed up yet I'm wondering what's going on" he said

~~~~~~

Syugo nodded as he ate his food on the run as well running in class and sitting down just as the bell rings he drink all of his water

"Well their office is right in the back room so they probably will be coming out shortly. I think the teacher already came out and moved the centerpiece equipment. So maybe the teacher went back to their office and waiting for if anyone needs help," Cody looks at Kyrian.

------------

Cory sighs with a relief when making it in time to class as he drinks his water, putting it in his bag so it didn't get in the way of class or spill.

• 2 weeks later...

Cody smiles a little as he starts drawing, resting his chin on his palm.

Cory then goes in his bag, grabbing a notebook for notes, the class text book and a pencil.

• 3 weeks later...

Cody continues drawing, looking at the centerpiece and watches as the other students were now starting to draw as well. Then he goes back to focusing on his own drawing.

----------

Cory rubs the back of his neck as he glances up, continuing to take notes and slightly stretches a little in his seat, letting out a soft yawn.

Kyrian did the same thing humming softly ad he did so. Wondering what today would bring and all.

~~~~~~

Syugo looked at Cory then went back to writing down notes from class being the good student 5hat he was 

Cody continues drawing the center piece and moves on to coloring it in and shading in wherever he saw shadows.

------------------

Cory rests his chin on his palm as he continues writing notes, glancing over at Syugo while writing.

• 4 weeks later...

Kyrian did what he needed to do and hummed as he did so and got everything up and ready and colored more.

~~~~~~~~

Syugo was taking notes and the hummed as he started to get everything right and was happy about the notes he was taking 

Cody rests his chin on his palm while he starts coloring in what he drew, looking at Kyrian and smiles a little.

~~

Cory rubs his eyes a little and continues making notes, stretching in his seat a little  and scratches his neck a little, slightly tapping his foot.

• 3 weeks later...

Kyarin was happy and colored what he said he was doing.

~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at them and then was getting everything ready to take care of him class he wondered why he was sleeping so long today

Cody continues coloring his drawing and rests his head on Kyrian, smiling a little.

___

Cory continues working on taking notes and rubs the back of his neck while writing down notes.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyrian drew what he was tool and looked a little bored

~~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo make sure he had everything he needed before starting on his assignment. He hummed as he started to work on it 

Cody looks at Kyrian and laughs a little, poking his cheek, "hey, don't try to look so bored," he mentions softly as he continues drawing.

___

Cory starts working on his class assignment, rubbing his chin a bit as he works.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorry can't help it I am doing stuff as well I am more use to graphic arts you know " he said

~~~~~~\~~

syugo turned in all of his paperwork to the teacher smiling ad he did so

"Oh, right. You do more classes than me. This is the only class I really do," Cody rubs the back of his head as he continues drawing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cory stands up and turns in the paperwork a few minutes after Syugo.

• 3 weeks later...

" yeah I have quite a few more although if I want I could probably reduce them that way I can spend more time with you" he said kissing Cory

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and looked at him. " what to do for the rest of class" he said pulling out his homework for the next day

Cody blushes a little as he kisses Kyrian, "I mean... it's up to you and what you want to study," he mentions while drawing.

Cory rests his head on the table and yawns a little, taking a nap.

• 2 months later...

"I study what I want I love art and I love computers I will make games one day or I hope" he said looking at him

~~~~~~~~~

Syugo smiled and shook his head as he got everything ready and wanted to see Cory do good in school