~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes, slowly nodding his head, "well... I look forward to it I suppose," he slowly looks down embarrassingly and rests his head on Kyrian.

----

Ryuji smiles a little as he was driving, "so... you think.. Cory is the one," he glances over at Diyan as he drives.

----

Cory laughs a little and sighs, "well... I will do my best.... even if I am not really good at it as well. I guess we can follow Cody's and Kyrian's lead. They seem ... to be a little more ahead in their relationship," he smiles.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"I can't wait to show you what love really is and how to go about it as well." he said smiling and kissed him. "You are my heart and sole." he said smiling and closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~

"I think he is like I knew how you were the one...I think he is the one and we are going to love him and welcome him into the family with open arms." he said smiling

~~~~~~

"I guess every time I want to do something I keep shying away from it. I am really scared to open up." he said sighing

Cody blushes a little as he looks at Kyrian, nodding his head with a smile. He kisses Kyrian and holds onto Kyrian, resting his head on Kyrian's chest.

-----

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he parks in the parking lot at the store, "and we even have two other boys for our family as well. We went from one son to having more," he laughs a little.

----

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs, "well.... apparently I am not... since I already kissed you a few times already. Hm... how do you feel... when I kiss you," he looks at Syugo.

"Maybe we can try soon..." Kyrian whispered trying to see what his reaction would be and wanted to know if he liked the idea or not. Kyrian was feeling out his emotions right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know you said you always wanted a big family, but didn't think it would happen. Now we have 6 boys." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~

"My body feels tingly and fire goes through my veins or I think it does." he whispered

Cody blinks a little while blushing bright red, "w-what?!" Cody bites his bottom lip and looks at Kyrian, "... you... really want to go that far," he looks at Kyrian while he blushes.

-----

Ryuji laughs a little, "yeah and eventually... we will have a dog too," he smiles a little.

----

"Well... do you like those kind of feelings," Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, kissing Syugo's cheek.

"I would really want to go that far with you. You need someone you can trust after all that happened to you." he said looking at him then cupped his face and kissed him

~~~~~~~~

"I can't wait, but can we also get a cat...You know I like cats more than dogs." He said smiling

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know I don't understand them so they kind of scare me." he whispered

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, "your... so sweet to really think about me so much," he smiles a little and kisses Kyrian as well. He slowly pulls away, "did.. I get addicting to me when I suck you off," he smiles a little.

----

"Yeah I have no problem. But we should probably ask the boys and hey at least we can finally have pets now," Ryuji smiles a little as he grabs a shopping cart and walks into the store.

----

"Aw... it shouldn't be something to be scared of," Cory smiles a little as he holds onto Syugo.

Kyrian smiled and kissed him. "I want you to be happy with me so I will always thing about you. I was addicted to you the moment I saw you and stepped in." he said

~~~~~~~~

"Yeah and I am happy about having the pets." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARe you sure because I am not sure myself." he said looking at him

Cody kisses Kyrian and looks at him, blushing a little. He smiles a little, "I didn't think... you would be into someone like me," he blushes a little. He holds onto Kyrian and pulls him down, laying on the bed and laughs a little, "do you... want to show me now," he blushes a little.

---

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I am happy to finally get pets too. I wonder which kind we should get," he puts some stuff in the cart for dinner.

----

"I mean... I am new to this and I am not scared," Cory smiles as he kisses Syugo's cheek.

"It is up to you are you ready for something like this?" he asked as he kissed him. "Of course I am into you. It has been you and only you I am into." He whispered and looked at him smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I have no idea myself maybe we should go into it and see what jumps out at us?" he said smiling then sighed. "Should I get a few extra pots and bans to cook with tonight?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah, but you also didn't hold all your emotions in for the longest time either." he said sighing

Cody looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head, "I think... I will be okay as long as it's you that does it," he holds onto Kyrian.

----

Ryuji nods his head, "yeah.. also do you mean that literally," he laughs a little. "Yeah maybe we should since we have extra mouths to feed," he smiles a little.

----

"That may be true, but I never been in a relationship, if that counts," he shrugs his shoulders a little.

"Alright well lets try this then. Let me know when to stop and I will." he said opening his dresser and smiled as there was some lube in it. Kyrian smiled and then kissed him deeply pulling him close

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know you love the weird way I talk." he said smiling and kissed him

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really you look like you know what you are doing." he said

Cody nods his head and watches Cory while he blushes a little, tilting his head, "w-wait... why did you have lube," he blushes a little and then kisses Kyrian, holding onto him.

---

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, kissing Diyan as he goes back to shopping.

----

Cory shakes his head and smiles, "nope... first time ever being in a relationship," he rubs the back of his head.

"I told my Maid to pick it up for when you were ready to take it to the next level that way we didn't have to wait to get some. I wanted to make everything the best that it could be and I know lube helps out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan started to get a little bit of everything to make sure it was ok for everyone and that they had everything for them as well.

~~~~~~~~~

"But you know a lot about it." he said

Cody blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "o-oh so you told her that some point... we were going to get to this point," he blushes bright red. He slowly nods his head, "yeah... compare to not using lube," he lowers his head a little.

----

Ryuji looks at all the stuff that was in the cart and looks at Diyan, "do you think we need more stuff? I mean tomorrow, we will have everything from our house, this is just... temporary," he smiles.

----

Cory tilts his head, "you... really think so," he scratches the back of his head.

"I thought we might. You are the only person who I would ever think doing this with so yeah it makes me more than happy." he said smiling and kised him as he started to rub Cody, "Are you sure you are ready?" he asked

~~~~~~~~~~

"I was thinking just to cook tonight I don't know if they have tools there to use to cook so I don't know." he said looking at him

~~~~

Syugo hid his face and nodded once more.

Cody looks at Hidan while blushing but lowers his head, sighing a little, "I wish... you were my first time besides my first time being rape," he scratches the back of his head. He kisses Kyrian and blushes a little, slowly nodding his head, "y..yeah I think I am ready," he looks at Kyrian embarrassingly. "Just... don't look at it too much," he lowers his head a little.

---

"I am not sure, I didn't really notice anything like that when we arrived at the house," Ryuji rubs the back of his head and pulls out the card from his pocket that had Cody's cell number. "Well...we can always give them a call," he looks at Diyan.

---

Cory smiles and kisses Syugo's forehead, "... your so cute."

"Alright let me know if it is too much alright." he said as he kissed cody deeply and started to rub Cody's member he wanted Cody to feel pleasure like he never had before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah lets call Syugo. I will let you call them as I get some stuff for dessert." Diyan said smiling as he got the stuff he needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smiled and looked at Cory. "You are something else." he said

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head as he kisses Kyrian, shivering slightly as he was getting his crotch rubbed, holding onto Kyrian.

----

Ryuji nods his head and smiles, taking his phone out and calls Syugo.

---

"I will consider that as a good thing," Cory laughs a little.

"Its ok I am here ok look at me and only me." Kyrian said as he slid his hand into the other pants and started to massage the others member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and hummed then looked at him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Syugo looked at him and then looked at his phone as he answered. "Hello?" he asked looking at Cory and blushing

Cody looks at Kyrian, blushing and slowly nods his head, arching his back a bit as he felt Kyrian's hand. He holds onto Kyrian's shoulders and moans softly as he grips Kyrian's shirt.

-------

"Hey it's me. Is there stuff at the house for cooking with? We are wondering since we won't be getting all of our cooking tools until tomorrow," Ryuji smiles.

---

Cory smiles and kisses Syugo's cheek, wondering who called Syugo as he checks his phone to see whhat time it was.

"I am here with you just keep your eyes on me." he said rubbing him more and kissing his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and kissed Ruiji's cheek

~~~~~~~~

"Um let us check." He pulled down the phone. "Can you check for pots and pans with me." he said as he got up and looked at Cory

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head as he kisses Kyrian as well.

----

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, "alright," he rubs the back of his head as he waited for Syugo to go check.

----

Cory tilts his head as he looks at Syugo, slowly nodding his head as he rubs the back of his head, "sure no problem," he smiles.

Kyrian rubbed him more and started to suck on Cody's neck trying to make him feel really good.

~~~~~~~

Syugo went to the kitchen and looked through the kitchen. "We have a few pots and pans but not alot to work with." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan was humming thinking about what he was going to make

Cody looks at Kyrian and shivers as he felt Kyrian sucking on his neck, moaning softly and slowly moves his hand down, rubbing Kyrian's crotch.

----

Cory looks around and rubs his chin, "and there looks like there are a couple of frying pans as well," he scratches the back of his head.

----

Ryuji listens and smiles, looking at Diyan, "looks like there are a few pots and pans. As well as a couple of frying pans. Anything else," he sticks his hand in his pocket.