~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

He smiled as he finished washing himself as well.

~~~~~~~~

"I do I will have to go to work soon as well." he said looking at him and smiling. "I'm glad that you help me do everything." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Cody steps out of the tub and then starts drying himself off.

------

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he finishes eating, "that sure was good," he stands up and walks to the kitchen, washing his dishes.

Kyrian smiled as he got him dried and got dressed

~~~~~~

Dyian smiled and finished eating soon as well. "I guess I have to go to work soon." he said looking at Ryuji

Cody finishes drying himself and then puts on his clothes.

----------

Ryuji finishes eating and nods his head, "yeah I suppose so. I got to get going as well," he rubs the back of his neck.

• 2 weeks later...

Kyrian smiled as he finished getting ready he headed down to the kitchen smelling the good food.

~~~~~~~~

"YEah I don't have a long day today just letting you know. I'll be home maybe before you get home." he said smiling

Cody follows Kyrian downstairs and could smell good food. His stomach growls while blushing.

-------

"Sometimes you always get home before me," Ryuji laughs a little. He then looks and smiles, "ah, good morning you two."

"IT smells so good down here thank you for making food for us." Kyrian said sitting down seeing the food that was all there for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your welcome we have to get going soon tho." he said smiling and looked at the boys

"Yeah it sure does," Cody smiles as he sits down at the table as well next to Kyrian.

-----

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, "yeah we will see you two later," he stands up, "well, shall we be going," he looks at Diyan.

"Yes." Was all he could say as he ate his food happy that he could eat it.

~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and kissed Ryuji's cheek. "WE will see you later boys." he said as he left the house

Cody nods his head, "alright see you later," he mentions before he continues eating.

------

Ryuji smiles and heads outside with Diyan, "well... now those two finally get some privacy," he laughs a little.

"We should head to school after we get done eating." he said smiling and looked at him then hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes give you two some space." Diyan said as he walked out side and went to his car

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head, "alright," he smiles and hugs Kyrian, going back to eating.

-----------

Ryuji laughs a little and smiles, going into his car, "well see you later okay," he looks at Diyan and smiles.

Cody finishes eating as well and smiles, "well that was sure good," he rubs his stomach.

-------

Ryuji then drives off in his car to his work, waving to Diyan with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah it was I love it." he said looking at him and then smiled happy that everything was happening." he said cleaning up the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diyan smiled and looked at him happy as they went to work

Cody then stands up and walks over to the sink, washing his plate, utensils and glass.

------

Ryuji smiles and then gives Syugo a text since he sometimes had a hard time waking up, telling him to have a good day at school.

-----

Cory mumbles softly as he heard a phone go off and yawns, stretching.

Cody washes the dishes and looks over at Kyrian, smiles a little.

-----

Ryuji smiles continues his way to work.

------

Cory laughs a little, "ah so that was you. I thought it was Cody texting me about waking up," he stretches.

Kyrian gets everything dried and put away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dyian smiled as he was going to get dropped at work soon. "Ok come and pick me up when you can I know you get off work before me today." he said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry I just got up my self. I guess I over slept. but we need to go get food and go to class soon

Cody looks at Kyrian, "well I suppose we better be heading out to the campus."

------

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he heads to Dyian's work to drop him off, "alright, see you later."

-----

Cory laughs a little, "I feel like I should be the one that oversleeps. I didn't know you were capable of doing that as well," he gets out of bed and nods his head, "do you want to go out or homemade?"

"Yeah we should" Kyrian said and looked at him as he took a deep breath after making sure everything was fine before getting ready to head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you later." he said as Syian got out and headed into work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do it once in a while and its up to you I think the cafe is still open we aren't that late." Ryugo said looking at Cory

Cody nods his head as he made sure he had his bag and taps his shoes a bit at the entrance, heading outside the door.

------

"Alright, see you," Ryuji smiles as he drives off to his work.

-----

Cory laughs a little, "I do it pretty much everyday, minus the weekends." He nods his head, "yeah a cafe sounds nice," he smiles. "But we should probably take a shower, do you want to go first?"

Kyrian smiled as he went out and took a deep breath not sure what to do as he locked the door and got ready to go to school.

~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I can take it first if you want me to." he said looking at him. "I think the cafe delivers if you want to order while I am in the shower." he said looking at him

Cody then follows Kyrian, walking to the college campus as he holds onto his bag strap.

------

Cory rubs his chin and smiles, nodding his head, "alright, you go ahead and I will order something. Is there anything you want in particular?"

• 2 weeks later...